Dayla Valley - The Muscle Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tm862
tm862
1 Followers

And so it went for about the next half-hour. Repetitions, groaning, straining, the rasp of the chains lifting the weight stack up and down, the click of restraints being fastened and undone, the stern and loud voice of Patty urging him on. In all he worked through four machines; by the end his back muscles were thoroughly fatigued. Through it all Rachel watched, somewhat aroused by the sight of his muscles clenching and flexing. Another ten to fifteen pounds on him and I may walk him around shirtless just to show him off! she thought as she unconsciously chewed her fingertip.

Afterwards they re-measured his back and, satisfied that he added enough 'pump' to his frame, they walked further down the hall and around the corner to the Ab room. Two of the rooms they passed were in use and in one they heard another counselor giving orders to push harder and in the other short, heavy grunts sounded in succession as Rachel caught a glimpse of a bald man seated in some device pressing against something which caused the weights behind him to inch slowly upwards. A young dark-haired woman with glasses stood nearby with her arms folded, watching him intently. "You can do it, keep going," she encouraged him before they passed by and followed Patty into the Ab room.

And the same sort of routine followed here as well. Seated in a device where he wrapped his arms around pads sticking out to either side and twisted his torso each way, he worked the muscles of his waist and abdominals. Two more machines followed after that before Patty released him from the final one. "Okay, now we won't remeasure his waist," she explained to Rachel. "We aren't looking to gain there and those muscles don't build like the others do anyways." Looking down at Daniel still seated in an abdominal crunch machine, sweat matting his hair down, she asked him how he felt.

"Like I've been worked out ten times," he replied.

Smirking, Patty turned back to Rachel and said, "As Denise explained, we won't have him spend time in the cardio room since he doesn't have much fat to burn and he runs so much anyways. So I guess that concludes our session unless you have any more questions?"

Rachel stood up from her chair and approached Patty with the nutritional pamphlet so she could clarify on some points. Afterwards, Rachel handed Daniel his shirt to don. Walking out into the lobby, the now familiar sounds of a counselor yelling at her trainee to keep lifting whatever it is she was having him lift following them out the door, Patty shook Rachel's hand and had the receptionist confirm the next appointment.

"Will it be you who works with him?" Rachel asked Patty.

"It depends on the schedule. If you want, you can request him to be with me or any specific counselor, but that can make the appointment times less open. Until next time Daniel," Patty purred as she turned her attention to the same young male Rachel saw in the hallway the other day. He was still fitted with his wrist binder and stood up as Patty approached. Taking a key out of her pocket, she held the bar of the binder and led him through the door. "Look at those pecs coming along!" they heard Patty proclaim as she shut the door behind him.

************

Thirty days later, after many more visits to the clinic, Daniel was beginning to fill out his clothing. His last trip to the scale showed he had gained 5 1/2 pounds and the measuring tape told them that extra mass was put on his upper torso, arms and thighs. By this time he had worked with a number of different counselors and while they all had different personalities, there was no variation in how hard they pushed him in those rooms. Rachel only stayed to watch one other time; the other times she just dropped him off and picked him back up an hour or so later. Each time, on their way out to the car, she asked what they had him work on as she playfully squeezed whatever parts those were.

It was around his twentieth visit that he caught his first glimpse of what Patty had meant when she had hinted before at their ability to use "less enjoyable measures." He had just been dropped off for his appointment and one of the receptionists had brought him back to the measuring area to wait there until Vicky arrived. He removed his shirt as the receptionist went back around the corner to answer a ringing phone at the counter. He had just hung his shirt on a nearby hook when he heard a man yelling as if in pain. A raised female voice followed but he didn't quite catch what was said - he didn't think much of it, assuming it was another one of the counselors shouting orders at a hardworking trainee.

"We told you this would happen the next time you defied and lashed out at your trainer!" a muffled but this time distinctive voice said somewhere down the hall. Peeking his head out, he looked both ways for anyone approaching as he considered sneaking down the hall to see what was going on. I better not, I know I'm supposed to stay here, he thought as he struggled with what to do. Another guttural cry followed and it sounded like it came from just a few doors down.

Curiosity getting the better of him, Daniel crept down the hall. He passed a few empty exercise rooms before hearing activity within the Shoulders room. Peering around the corner of the doorway with one eye, he saw a cute bespectacled dark-haired lady in her twenties who he knew to be called Alex standing next to Denise. She was holding a small box in her hands, with two wires leading from the box to two square white pads stuck to the chest of a young man seated in a machine. The customary restraining belt was wrapped around his hips and two white velcro straps that Daniel had never seen used before held his arms to the moveable padded levers attached to the machine on either side of him.

Denise looked over at Alex and said "Again." Alex's fingers manipulated something on the box and a low electrical whine sounded as the man arched his back and uncontrollably pulled at his straps. His teeth gritted and his face contorted with pain before letting out another loud scream. After a few seconds she used the controls again and he slumped back gasping as the electricity stopped. Denise stepped up closer to the man and said sternly, "I promise you Teran that if we feel like we have to use this again on you, you won't have to worry about us actually doing that because we will march you straight up to the Disciplinarian on the third floor! And then you will for sure learn your lesson and respect who is boss." Stepping back, Denise turned to Alex and stated, "Take those off him. We gave him enough juice but I don't think he has the energy left to finish his workout today. I don't see a choice but to tell his Owner about his behavior again."

As Denise folded her arms under her chest and looked over at Teran while shaking her head, Alex placed the box on the desk nearby and moved over to peel the wired pads off of his chest. Daniel ducked back and tried to quietly but quickly tiptoe back to the alcove. He almost made it before bumping into Vicky as she emerged from the Leg room. His eyes widening and his heart plummeting into his stomach, he stood there stuttering as Vicky looked up at him with a mixture of shock and surprise.

"Daniel! What are you doing out here by yourself?" Vicky asked.

"I... I..." Daniel started but his mind blanked on what he should say.

Narrowing her eyes, Vicky looked past him at the sound of high heels clicking authoritatively down the hall towards them. "Daniel!" Denise exclaimed as she stopped next to them, smiled and placed her fingers on his back. Looking over at Vicky she asked with a wide smile, "So we're building those legs today are we?"

Vicky stared pointedly at Daniel as she answered, "Actually no, we're supposed to start with his arms today. However he wasn't in the measuring area where he was supposed to be so I was checking each room to see if he got confused."

Denise looked over at Daniel with a hmmm escaping from her pursed lips as her gaze swept back and forth between him and the room she had just left. Realization shown in her eyes as she told Vicky, "I think I know what just happened. Daniel here heard Alex and I punishing another male in there." She pointed back to the shoulder room. "He got curious. So curious because he has been on such good behavior and hasn't seen this yet, isn't that right Daniel?" she asked as she looked over her lavender rims at him.

"I... uh, I'm sorry, I just..." Daniel stammered before Denise patted him gently on the shoulder.

"Oh Daniel, let's let this one go shall we? It's understandable that you were wondering what was going on and well, being a male and less than capable of self-control sometimes, just had to find out what was going on."

Vicky all the while had been staring intensely at him during this exchange. "Denise, we can't just let these things go..." she began before Denise held up a finger and cut her off.

"You may be right. Tell you what Daniel, we won't hold this against you and we won't tell Rachel. But as Vicky here makes a point, let's meet in the middle. You're staying for an extra room today. None of our counselors today are booked solid so if Vicky is busy after, someone else can take over and work you out some more. In fact, I think the Cardio theater would be a good place to stick you for a while. I'll put a call into Rachel and check if we can shift the time you're leaving today. In the meantime, get him into that room and work those arm muscles!" Denise said as she squeezed his left bicep.

Denise breezed past as Vicky grabbed his arm and sharply pulled him back towards the alcove.

****************

Clank! The weights on the stack attached to the low back machine thudded together as Daniel ended his last set. Arms still feeling pumped and lower back muscles tired, he sat there with heart pounding as Vicky undid the buckle and leaned across him to move the strap off of his lap. "Okay, let's go," Vicky ordered as she picked up her clipboard from the desk and stood near the doorway. Removing his upper back from the now sweat-stained pad attached to the machine, he slid sideways off of the seat and followed her out into the hallway. Earlier while he was changing exercises Denise had entered and told them that she managed to get a hold of Rachel and confirmed that extending his workout time today would be fine. "Oh good, you'll get to meet Kasia," Vicky had said to him with a sickeningly sweet smile.

Turning left, they walked down the rest of the length of the hallway to the Cardio Theater door. Opening the door, she gestured him inside. Upon entering, he looked around the room for the first time. An overweight man with a beet-red face on a stationary bicycle watched as a thin, blond stern-looking woman in a white lab coat unbuckled little belts which attached his wrists to the handles located below the console in front of him. Swinging himself off, he began walking to the door, a sheen of sweat covering his bare torso. The woman snapped her fingers loudly; turning around, the man saw her point at a spray bottle and towel on a ledge on the far wall. Retracing his steps to collect the two items, he sprayed the bike with a solution from a spray bottle and wiped down the seat and handles before replacing the cleaning items. As he did so, Kasia walked back to the desk facing the room. Tapping a few keys on the computer, the screen flashed and she brushed by Vicky and Daniel as she left the room with the trainee. As she did so Daniel caught a closer glimpse of her; she had her hair tied back into a ponytail and her dark lipstick contrasted with her pale face, lips pursed as if in a perpetual scowl.

Returning a couple of minutes later, Vicky introduced Kasia to Daniel. "Daniel here has excellent endurance as he runs most days. He has a full hour before he must leave so be sure to make him work!" Vicky told her while glancing at him sideways, a smug smirk formed at the edge of her mouth.

"Will do," Kasia responded in a clipped, exotic-sounding accent. Vicky left the room, closing the door behind her as Kasia held the back of his shoulder and led him to a stairclimbing machine located in the front row. "Step on the pedals," she ordered as she manually placed his wrists on the handles which stood on either side of the control console. Opening a miniature belt with little chrome-colored strips lining the inside which was screwed into the handle, she manuevered his left wrist into the center of it and looped it snugly around. Fastening the buckle, she walked to his right and did the same there. Giving each restraint a little tug, she walked to the front of the room and sat in the swivel chair behind the desk, rolling it closer to the monitor which sat atop it.

Kasia pressed a few keys before the door opened and Vicky reappeared carrying Daniel's gray t-shirt. "We left this in the other room," she started as she went to hang it on a nearby hook. Stopping to look over at him on the way out, she said "Have fun you two!" before leaving, affording him a glimpse of her tight butt sashaying beneath her mini-skirt before the door shut once more.

Kasia began speaking in a loud, authoritative voice, "Now Daniel, the restraints locked about your wrists hold heart rate monitors so we can keep your pulse where it needs to be; and electrical filaments which will deliver a shock if I do this." She pressed a button on a nearby control panel and a searing hot jolt reverberated through Daniel's body, causing him to let out an instinctive cry as his muscles shook. The shock only lasted a second but the hot tingling took a few more seconds to subside. "If I tell you to do something, you do it! If you don't keep pace then you will be electrified again. All clear?" She stood and walked over to him.

"Y-yes!," Daniel said shakily as she began selecting a program from the stairclimber's console menu. Between the weight lifting he did before and the shock he just received he really just wanted to leave now.

The program set, she said in a demanding tone "Begin stepping!" Pumping his legs up and down, he kept pace as the program adjusted the resistance at preset intervals. At a half-hour into it, his legs and buttocks were feeling a real burn as he continued to keep up. As he began struggling to keep the pedals from sinking to the floor, Kasia walked over and looked his legs over. After a moment's scrutiny she adjusted the intensity down a level which made it a little easier for him to stay on target. Returning to her desk she continued to watch his pulse on the monitor.

At the 39-minute mark he began faltering and his right foot came too far down, bumping the pedal against the bottom. Looking up, Kasia yelled "Keep up! I won't say it again." Shaking his head, sweat dripping off his face, Daniel pushed harder. His left pedal bumped the bottom as he compensated for his fatigue. A hushed crackle emitted from the wrist straps as that same awful hot jolt coursed through him again. "Ahhh!" he yelled as he gritted his teeth and brought his pace back up. He felt like he was climbing for his life; anything would be better than getting shocked again, even slogging through the intense burning which his lower body muscles were feeling. "You have 20 minutes left! You better keep it up unless you enjoy the pain..." Kasia admonished as she sat back in her chair.

At 55 minutes, when Daniel didn't feel as if he could stay on much longer, the resistance mercifully eased and allowed him to step slower and with less effort. Kasia approached again and stood there with arms folded, watching the machine while the cooldown sequence counted up to the 60-minute mark. At that time she pressed the cancel button which shut the machine down and told Daniel to stop. Unbinding his wrists, she walked over to the clothing rack and handed him his shirt. "I'll walk you out," she said in a monotone voice as they exited the room, Daniel struggling to pull the shirt on over his drenched torso.

In the lobby Denise was chatting with Rachel. Looking over as Kasia held the door open for Daniel, Denise with a twinkle in her eye asked "So how was the Cardio Theater?"

"I never want to see that room again," he replied.

"Well then buddy, make sure you don't get fat!" a burly older man who looked as if he just left a workout session called over as he was leaving with an attractive older woman. The woman looked over at him as they were leaving and slapped his butt on the way out. "Don't speak rudely!" they heard her scold as the door shut. Rachel and Denise burst out laughing at that little exchange.

"Come on sweetie, let's get you home and well fed," Rachel purred as she held his hand and led him out, saying farewell to Denise and the receptionist on the way.

****************

It took almost six months for Daniel to reach his 15-pound muscle gain goal that Rachel had set. By that time he looked well-built, larger pecs, wider lats, bigger arms with a few veins running down their length, thicker thighs... Rachel was very pleased with the work they did on him at the Muscle Clinic. She enjoyed seeing the measurements change over time as they checked in the alcove. Staying and watching his sessions became something she partook of more often than before; the flexing and bulging of his more aesthetically pleasing musculature as he forced limbs to rotate, straighten, & bend against pads and levers became an erotic sight for her to behold.

Daniel suffered no more punishing electric shocks, and Rachel never knew the actual reason behind his one-time trip to the Cardio theater. The sounds of restraints snapping into place, weights grinding up and down, grunting and groaning echoing through the facility; the smell of sweat slightly masked by disinfectant; the sight of other males in various stages of physical fitness marching in and out with Owners and counselors; the accidental brushing against him of a large breast or curve of a hip as a counselor adjusted machinery - all these sensual cues became a regular part of his routine. Such is the life of a male whose primary function is to please his female Owner, particularly an Owner who values highly a built, toned body. Rachel had no regrets of course, and Daniel was pleased that he could please her even more than before - and for this they began living happier than ever before.

tm862
tm862
1 Followers