All Comments on 'Days of the Raj Ch. 05'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
cfnmlover348cfnmlover348over 4 years ago
Great Story.

Great update. I love the ending. I hope to get more in the next part with naked Indian servants. You could add more of my real-life experiences which I inboxed you. I would be very glad.

Being an Indian, I want to mention something. You used UGHARA as complete nudity. It's ULANGA- a Bengali word-complete nudity.

And murga is a Hindi word which does not mean naked punishment. Murga meaning chicken- so MURGA PUNISHMENT is when one has to hole naked ear holding chicken position. Our mothers have given us not only murga punishment but others also like naked ear holding situps, naked ear holding kneel down. naked punishments were given in front of females to prolong embarrassment. reasons may be for being naughty, bad results in an exam or stealing money from a purse, etc.

you did a great job in writing stories of our culture; very accurate and praiseworthy. pl carry on. love :)

forty46forty46over 4 years ago
Addicted to your stories.

Good work as alwais, Aaron. Please continue writing often. I became addicted to your

stories. THX.

Javier (Spain).

mioelcidmioelcidover 4 years ago
Wonderful

My favourite story. Please, tell us more, much more. Anxious for next chapter. 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maddict

5 Stars, because of its length.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent CFNM story again

I hope you write next chapter soon. Six month is long time to wait...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work!

I would like to meet Sarah! I want to be humiliated by her. There are a lot of arousing and ashamed she did with males but....

If she would force me to get photographed naked! What a shame! Especially, when publishing them. Unfortunately, she lost the contest, but she is worth to win.Please write in more details, what shame happens to us males when being photographed naked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank You Again

Yes getting the flavour of the Raj and the White Mem Sahibs right to punish Indian boys. I feel there is something here for both sexes to read. I look forward immensely to the sterling work Ms Sarah is going to do with the Black boys of the Caribbean and their fathers. Perhaps as you hinted by way of the Southern states of America.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

I cannot wait for chapter 6 ! Please, make haste for your adoring supplicants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Extremely great as ever

I love your stories. The Sarah's ideas to humiliate men is arousing and exciting. Unfortunately, she didn't live in a time a camera is common. Imagine you are investigated medically and suddenly their is an old woman with a camera without abashment to take your picture like in the garden of Mrs Reilley. And Sarah would use your photo to win an art competition! I love all the women who are aroused by naked males. Imagine they had cameras! Would they use them? I dream of YES!!!! Imagine your first penis photo is taken and in that moment the female photographer orgasms!

By the way, my wife and I like to tease us sexually. I have asked her to wear just these narrow trousers and sweater you can see each line of her body. And she wasn't allowed to wear something under! And I asked her to just wear transparent plastic so that you could see everything. Her revenge: She represented me to a girlfriend naked. The only things I wore were thin cords through my bottom crack, around the shaft of my dick and around my penis. Only a frazzle of cloth around the tip of my dick masked a bit of my genital! You cannot imagine how embarrassing it was. But both women loved it and teased me!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A very interesing and erotic story. I like CFNM Storys more than all others.

Especially from other culture and young boys.

This author is one of best, who can write those storys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous