Dazed at the Club

Story Info
A quick make out sounded fun.
1.5k words
4.11
22.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocard
Rocard
69 Followers

I giggle as he pushes me against the wall.

"What're we doing out here?"

"Just getting some fresh air." He says, pressing his body against mine. I'm glad since it seems to slow the world's swaying and warms me up a little. Although I can feel his phone digging into me through his pants.

"Mmm, not much fresh air in an alleyway." I say before giggling again. He chuckles too, mouth against my neck now. It feels nice so I tilt my head to the side to encourage him. I wouldn't normally do this with a stranger but a little neck kissing and a few hickies won't hurt any.

He bites down a bit too hard so I don't notice as his hands slip under my shirt.

"Gentle, please." I whimper, arching a little.

I also don't notice him unhooking my bra until his hands are on my breasts, eagerly squeezing before pinching my nipples. More whimpers escape me and I squirm against him. The wall behind me is rough but I can't help it.

"Relax," he says and gets a thigh between my own. The alcohol makes it easy to listen. He seems more intent on marking my neck and it feels good. His teeth don't reappear and I find myself relaxing into him.

He lifts my shirt before I can stop him and takes a nipple into his mouth. I'm pretty sure the alleyway is empty but anyone could come out the door or walk by. I only wanted to make out a little and now he's at second base. But it feels so good and I don't see the harm in letting it go on a little longer. As long as it doesn't go any further it's just a bit of fun. My friends always tell me I need to be a bit more wild anyway.

I moan a little when he scrapes his teeth against my nipple and only now realise I'm grinding against him. I don't know when I started but it feels too nice to stop. The phone (which I have realised is not a phone) is in just the right place which makes it feel even better.

(It's only a little grinding, I tell myself, no more dangerous than him marking my neck.)

I don't notice the hand leaving my tit, too focused with the tongue on my other. I don't notice the odd movement of his hips or the feeling of my dress rising even higher. I've sunken down somewhere in my mind, the alcohol and slow pleasure burning through my body making a sort of haze. I don't notice much of anything until something warm bumps my clit. I automatically buck my hips and I hold onto him tighter.

"What're you doing?" I manage to ask as his cock slides along my lips. My head falls back against the wall. It feels so good.

"Just a bit of wet grinding." His hands grab my bare ass (and when did that happen?) to better control the slow glide between my wet lips. "Nothing dangerous about a bit of grinding."

I nod along to that. Wasn't I just thinking it a minute ago? Feeling safer to continue, I do my best to grind down on his dick. I'm being louder than I want to but it feels really good, even better than before and I wonder why we didn't start it sooner. Just as safe as before but way better. It doesn't make sense. I press down harder.

He lifts me a little higher and his cock bumps my entrance and oh, yes why didn't we do this earlier? I can't help grinding down that little bit more when it happens again. I don't want him in me. It's nowhere near a safe time for me and he's practically a stranger but it's just an extra bit of pleasure, surely there's no harm in that?

I let myself relax more and I'm pretty sure he's holding me up more than I am. It's a hot thought, that he can carry me while also guiding my actions and I give into it a little more. I'll stop him soon and we can go back inside, safe and sound, to have a few more drinks and a bit more fun.

But then he suddenly he lifts me up, thrusts the head of his dick into me and lefts me fall onto it the rest of the way. I cry out at the intrusion but he's fucking me before I can understand what's happened. The quick movement of his hips sending tingles up my spine and fogs my brain further.

"You shouldn't have-" I cut myself off with a moan. "Not meant to-" I gasp.

"I'll pull out." He says. He doesn't slow down and a feeling I'm not quite familiar with starts building.

Oh, well that's okay isn't it? It should be okay, I think, (even though it's hard to think). But I've never done it with a stranger before. I've never even allowed someone in me bare before, and my friends have told me stories about men lying to them. There's a chance he might not mean it. I should probably double check and make it clear but it's hard to concentrate enough through the pleasure to speak let alone get all my thoughts out.

"Promise?" I manage to gasp out.

"Yeah," he grunts and starts fucking me harder. "Promise." He doesn't look at me but that's enough for my addled brain. I hold onto him tighter as he fucks me as he pleases. I'm lost from there, solely focused on his cock, working me up faster than I expected with such rough treatment. Maybe it's the taboo of letting someone I don't really know inside me. Maybe he just feels really good.

"Fuck I'm close." He grunts by my ear, thrusts sharp.

"W-wait," I don't want him to pull out yet, "'m close too." But he doesn't wait. He pulls me down hard onto his dick and explodes inside of me, muttering something I don't quite catch. I can't help the jolt of my hips and I'm too weak and too close to try and push him off. He presses just that bit deeper and it sends me over the edge. I release a weak cry and my head falls onto his shoulder as my whole body shakes.

He groans and thrusts a few more times before pulling out of me. I miss the loss but he's already lowering me to the ground. My legs are still shaken and I can hardly stand so he leans me against the wall. He leans forward again and kisses me, hand returning to my exposed tits to play with. I make a happy sound and sink into him. This is what I came out for. I feel him grin against my mouth and pull my nipples before he pulls away.

"That was fun, girl," he says and I nod happily. It was pretty fun, "Let's meet up again, yeah? Let's say...in about nine months," he's got a grin I can't quite figure out. I tilt my head.

"Why can't it be sooner? You said it was fun," I know I'm pouting a little but I can't help it. I thought I did good and it felt really nice. Why did I have to wait so long?

That peculiar grin grows and he cups my breasts again, "Well, these will be a lot fuller by then," I look down as he gropes me, still very confused. His hand moves down to pat my flat stomach, "And here? Well, I'm sure you can figure it out." I looked back up at him again to see his smile had turned sharp. My confusion must still show on my face because he laughs and pats my stomach again.

"Bye, girl," he says and heads back inside.

I stand there for a moment, breathing hard as I try and gain control over my body again.

I still don't really know what he means until something wet and want drip out of my pussy and down my thigh.

It's a genuine shock when I realise what he had done. I had been so focused on my own pleasure that I didn't really think about the fact that he had cum in me.

My hand hovers over my stomach.

I really shouldn't have done that. It felt good and the taboo of a stranger was fun but I shouldn't have. I don't even remember his name. And he only gave me his first one. Shit

I take a deep breath. It'll probably be fine, I try to reassure myself. It's super rare for it to catch on just one load right? So...yeah, I just had some good fun and that's all I need to tell my friends. Because it won't catch. I conveniently ignore the fact of how dangerous of a time it is for me right now.

I relax a little and begin to head back inside. Everything will be okay and I can go on partying like nothing happened. It was just some fun.

My hand stays over my womb the entire trek back to the bar.

Rocard
Rocard
69 Followers