DD Punishes and Pleases his LG

Story Info
I walk out of my office with one thing on my mind, my LG.
1.8k words
4.21
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liamthall
Liamthall
6 Followers

I walk out of the office doors, pressing the unlock button on my sedan. Opening the driver's door, I sling my bag into the passenger's seat and get in, starting the engine. Music kicks on, but I ignore it, only one thing in my mind. I pull out my phone and send you a text.

"Hey baby girl, I'm leaving work now. How are you?"

Almost right away, I get a text back, "Hey Daddy, I'm good. Can't wait until you are home."

I smile and send back, "Are you going to be a good little slut for me tonight?"

"Yes Daddy." You say.

Feeling a bulge start to grow in my jeans, I text back, "Good girl. When I get home, I better find you waiting for me on the bed, naked. And put in your plug while you wait for me." I get a heart emoji in response and I spend the rest of my drive home feeling very distracted by what I know is coming.

I pull in the driveway, grab my bag, get out of the car and head to the door. I unlock the door and step inside, and there you are, biting you lip while you wait for me by the door. I barely have enough time to drop my bag and pull the door closed before your lips are pressed to mine. We kiss with a hungry determination, our tongues quickly finding each other. I can still taste the faintest bit of coffee on your tongue. I wrap my hand lightly around your neck as we kiss, and you let out a soft sound of pleasure into my open mouth. Your hands start to undo my belt. I take my hand from around your neck and wrap my fingers in the back of your hair, entangling them. I start to pull your hair downwards, tilting your head further up and breaking our kiss. I remove your hands from my now undone belt and lean in close to your ear and whisper, "I thought you said you were going to be a good girl."

"Yes Daddy, I am," you say in a soft gasp as I tighten my grip in your hair.

"Oh really? Because I told you to be waiting in bed for me, not at the door. Are you just a little slut who can't follow your daddy's directions? I think I need to punish you". Turning you around by the head, so you are in front of me, I push you towards the bedroom. We get to the door and I push you up against it and give you the first slap across your ass. I open the door and push you in before me until your knees are right at the edge of the bed. "Now bend over, you little cum slut."

You bend over the edge of the bed, exposing your ass. I see the jewel poking out from between your cheeks, and I grab your plug, slowly pulling it out and then sliding it back in. "Well, you at least listened to one thing I told you. Tell me you are a bad girl and need to be spanked."

You start to respond, "I am a bad-" but then you are cut off with a hard smack to the ass.

"Say, 'Daddy, I have been a bad girl, and I need to be spanked'".

"Oh, Daddy I have been a bad girl and I need to be spanked."

Right as you finish speaking, I smack your ass again, hard, and the force of the smack causes the bed to creak a little.

"Say it again." I tell you in my stern voice.

"Daddy, I am a bad girl and I need to be-" *Smack*

"Again"

"Daddy, I am a bad girl and I need to be spank-" *smack*

"Again" I almost growl.

"Daddy, I am a bad-" *smack* *smack* *smack*

Your ass is now red and caressing it with my hands, I can feel the warmth radiating off of it. I slide my right hand down your ass, and along the inside of your thigh, forcing your legs slightly open. I run my middle finger the length of your pussy, tracing along the edges and I feel your body shudder when I lightly run my finger over your clit.

"Turn over" I demand. You comply and I grab you underneath both knees, lifting your legs up and I push you further into the bed, my dick pressing against you even through my jeans. I drop your legs and reach over to the bedside cabinet grabbing out what I will need.

"Good girl. Did that hurt when Daddy spanked you?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." You reply, gazing up at me from the bed.

"Daddy made you feel pain, but now I'm going to make you feel pleasure. Say 'thank you daddy'".

"Thank you Daddy"

I bend over you, half on the bed, half off, and I bring my face to your pussy. I take a deep breath, taking in the smell of you. I lick along the whole length of your pussy, wiggling my tongue slightly inside you before bringing my tongue to your clit. I kiss your clit and start to lick it in little circles with my tongue. I feel you press your hips closer into my face. I place my hands on your thighs, spreading them wide open as I continue the circles on your clit. I keep going, pressing harder with my tongue. I slide one of my middle fingers between your pussy lips and deep into your wet pussy. I finger you, going in and out the whole length of my finger while I'm licking your clit. With the other hand, I pull back your clit hood, exposing as much of your clit as possible and I start to gently suck on it, then go back to licking it in circles. I slide in my index finger as well and I put pressure upwards into the erogenous zone an inch and a half, two inches inside of you. I pick up speed in my licking and fingering and keep going until I start to feel you squirm a little and your breathing start to grow shallower.

I remove my fingers from you and pull my face away. I reach over onto the bed and grab the thick long dildo. I cover it from tip to base in lube, for a nice smooth entrance. I line up the tip of the dildo with your pussy and slowly but firmly push it in as deep as your pussy will let it.

You let out a soft "Ah!" As it goes in. I start to fuck you with the dildo. I can see it stretching you wide as it goes in, the full length from tip to base. I gain speed and your hips press forward into the dildo as it enters you. In and out it goes, and I bend over and start to kiss your neck, deep long kisses. I pull back and lick the thumb of my free hand and use it to start rubbing your clit while I keep the pace with the dildo.

You let out a moan as my clit rubbing syncs up to the rhythm of the dildo fucking your pussy. I get faster and harder, practically slamming the dildo into you. Your back begins to arch, but I push you flat back onto the bed and then continue rubbing your clit. I can tell that your climax is gradually starting to build within you. I say, "Do you want Daddy to make you cum? If you do, you're going to need to beg for it."

I see a shudder pass through you and you respond, "Please Daddy. Make your little girl cum. Please make me cum." Your voice starts to become more frantic as the dildo slams into you and I put a hand in your shoulders pinning you to the bed. "Please Daddy, make me cum. I want you to make me cum, please make me cum." Your body is shaking with each thrust of the dildo and I push you down harder into the bed. "Oh Daddy, I'm going to cum. I need to cum. I'm cumming!"

I keep holding you in place and continue fucking your pussy with the dildo through the whole orgasm. I loop one of my legs around yours so you can't bring your legs closed. As your breathing starts to settle, I slow down the thrusting and eventually pull the dildo out of you. I run my hand along the inside of your thigh while you lay there breathing heavily, basking in your orgasm.

I set the dildo aside and kiss you gently on the lips. Then I move from lips to neck, neck to collarbone, to chest. I kiss each of your nipples and continue down your stomach, to your pelvis and and with the softest of kisses on your clit. A small shudder runs through your body.

I stand up and I say, "Very good girl. Daddy is very happy with you. Now it's my turn. Get on your hands and knees. Daddy is going to fuck you doggy style and then I'm going to fill you up with my cum."

You follow my orders and while you adjust position, I remove my clothes. Then I line myself up behind you on the bed and guide my dick into your waiting and ready pussy. Once I am inside you, I cannot help but let out a grunt in pleasure at the feeling of your wet warmth surrounding my dick. I grab you by your hips with both hands and abandon all pretence of restraint and start fucking your pussy hard and fast. I use my grip on you to pull you further into each thrust. You lower yourself so that you are face down, ass up and I can tell that you have slipped a hand between your legs and you begin to run your clit while I'm roughly fucking you.

The bed is shaking from the force of thrusting. We keep fucking, sweat pouring from us and my fingernails start to dig into the skin of your hips as I aggressively pound your tight pussy. I feel your pussy start to tighten more around my dick as your approach a second climax, and start fucking even faster. The jagged intake of your breath as you cum makes me cum, and I feel my balls tighten as I pump more and more cum into you. We are both panting from exertion as I pull out of you. I fling myself down on the bed next to you and you collapse onto my chest. I put an arm around you and start to stroke your hair.

"Good girl. You have made me very happy." We lock eyes and you bring your head closer to mine for another desperate kiss. I feel your fingers grasp my flaccid dick and you slowly stroke it, using our bodily fluids as lubricant.

Liamthall
Liamthall
6 Followers