Baby Girl Opens Daddy's New Gift

Story Info
My submissive gets to use a wand for the first time.
3.4k words
3.94
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The package arrived five days ago but I gave her strict instructions not to open it. I wanted this gift, this secret gift, to be a special surprise for baby girl, to open during playtime. It took a lot of willpower -- I know she wanted to take a sneaky peak, of course she did - but she has obeyed Me.

She hid the parcel somewhere where her husband wouldn't find it. I didn't ask precisely where. I imagined it was maybe in her underwear drawer, or behind some recipe books, or behind her account files. I know she has been desperate to open it all week.

"Good morning, my handsome English master," she purrs.

She is on your own in the house, in Arizona, all alone, and I can tell she is excited to be finally able to open the gift from Daddy, all the way from the other side of the Atlantic. I've sent her so many gifts since our training begun, but this -- I've told you -- is going to blow her mind more than anything else.

It's a warm dry morning where she lives, she has sent me a photograph of her back yard through the window of her bedroom. In London it's still chilly outside, despite it being afternoon, and there's a mist hanging above the trees outside my kitchen.

I tell her that I have missed her like crazy, that I have been so horny, that I fucking need her so badly.

Working from home has its advantages, and this is one of them: being able to play with baby girl during the day, when our time schedule allows.

We like to chat on Skype audio, and when she answers the call in her languid southern accent it immediately puts a smile on My face. I ask her when she last came, and she laughs, freely, naturally, knowing that it's a trick question. Baby girl only comes now when she has permission from Master, and I haven't allowed her to climax for the last four days.

"But I did let you edge yourself, yesterday and the day before", I remind her.

"God yes, that took all my willpower not to disobey...I wanted to come so goddam badly, and it was only the thought of displeasing you that stopped me," she admits.

"At least I let you touch yourself. I didn't have to be that generous. you could sound a little more grateful."

When she agreed to become My submissive eight months ago she handed over ownership of her cunt to Daddy. And since then I've been the one deciding when she gets to touch herself, or not, and when she gets to come, or not. She likes it that way. She loves the feeling of handing control to her Dominant, who knows what's best for her. It is Me who owns her pussy and her orgasms, now.

Sometimes I'm kind. Sometimes I'm cruel. But what baby girl loves the most is when I'm simultaneously kind and cruel.

"Have you got all of your toys, your things, your paraphernalia," I ask.

"It's all here. Rope, vicks vapour rub, oil, plugs, dildos, clamps, paddle, ruler, ice cubes," she replies. Obedience in her tone. There's a thick trace of excitement in her voice.

When we first met she didn't own any of this stuff. I've helped her acquire a whole bag of nasty goodies which she uses when she submits to Me. A year ago, I don't think she would have ever imagined herself doing this kind of thing. I've given her a helping hand, helped to teach her new horizons. Trained her to do My bidding.

She sounds so excited to be home alone with Me and I know she's desperate to find out what's in Daddy's gift-wrapped present.....this is like Christmas Day for her.

"you can open the new parcel," I say. "I really hope you love it."

I can hear her over skype, ripping the wrapping paper off the box and then tearing it open. "I know what this is?" she says. "Is it a wand? A hitachi wand?" She says she has seen them on porn movies but has never really seen them in real life.

"That's right, baby girl. It's a present, from Me to you, a thank you for being the best little slut that I could ever imagine. And it's going to drive you completely wild."

I can hear her weighing it in her hands, curious.

I know she wants to get on and try the new toy, but I tell her I have other treats planned for her first.

"you should know by now that we always start off with a little discipline. I shouldn't need to remind you of that, should I?"

"No, Daddy. Of course. What do you want baby girl to do?"

"I forgot to ask, what are you wearing?"

"i am just in a black satin bra and panties, it's nice and warm in the bedroom, i don't need any other clothing right now."

"Okay, firstly take off the bra."

The thought of her big, pendulous breasts never fails to excite Me.

I continue: "And now I'm going to get you to take the rope."

"i have got it."

"I want you to wrap it behind your back, under those big heavy breasts of yours, over and under, like a figure of eight, then tie it tightly."

"Okay Master, yes Daddy, I'm doing it now, I'm taking the cord and I've wrapped it twice around each boob and under and over."

"What does it look like?"

"It looks....they look swollen, Master, they look tight and they feel firm to the touch. Really firm and swollen."

"Good pet. That's My girl. Now take the clamps and put them on your nipples, can you do that for Master? Right now?"

"Ouch....that is...they feel so sharp. Christ."

"But is it good pain or bad pain, sweetie?"

"Good, Master, so good....yes...fuck."

"I bet you feel like such a little slut with your breasts bound so tightly and your little teats clamped?"

"Good, yes Master, so good..."

"Now pull your soaked panties down to your ankles and get on all fours."

"mmmmph yes Master. My generous, English Master."

"Just like that, like a good little bitch in heat. Are you crouching now, on all fours?"

"Yes Master."

"God I love your voice, love your American accent. Now get the paddle, and start to swipe your backside...alternating cheeks please...25 swipes on each cheek....make it nice and hard."

I can hear the swish of the paddle and the satisfying *thwack* as she brings it down on to her big, generous bottom. I love how curvy she is, how naturally thick and heavy her body is. When we first met, she said her husband had lost interest in her, sexually. I've never been able to understand this. She is heavenly, delicious, a dark-haired chubby beauty.

She can hear the sound of Master stroking as she carries out her instructions. I like to stroke my erect cock, slowly, while she does what she is told. Her obedience is the ultimate aphrodisiac for Me.

"23.....24...25..." her voice is almost cracking as she completes the punishment to her right cheek. I know the skin will now be flushed pink, almost red.

"How does it feel, My good little sub," I ask.

"God it hurt, but it hurt so good, it stings, it's delicious," she replies breathlessly.

I ask her to put her fingers between her legs and tell Daddy what it's like down there.

"Wet, god so fu*cking wet, I'm soaking wet down there thank you so much thank you Daddy".

"Okay now just with your hand, 50 sp*anks against your pussy."

I hear her, still on all fours, reaching between her legs and doing what she's told. When she spanks her cunt for Me she likes to do it fast, with a rat-a-tat of sharp spanks on to her lips and mound. Afterwards, moaning, she asks if she has done well.

"God, yes, perfect, good girl....that's My good girl. I know it stings, but it stings so sweetly, right? Now take a finger of vicks vapour rub and dab it on your clit for Me."

I tell her she can turn over and lie on her back now, and I ask her how she feels. It takes a few seconds for her to change positions. She says that her nipples are so sore from the clamps, that the pain is throbbing and hard to ignore. But she says she loves how her sensitive her spanked pussy feels. She says the vicks feels all throbby and tingly and exciting.

"Lick your fingers, and start to rub your hard little clit," I order her.

"That feels so good, so fucking good, thank you Master, thank you Daddy" she moans.

"Good girl, that's My good girl....it always feels better after a good slapping down there, doesn't it?"

"Yes, so sensitive, so good, so damned good, oh Master, I think I'm about to..."

I can hear the excitement in her voice, and know that she's just seconds from the edge.

"Keep rubbing, but don't you dare come until Master says," I murmur.

"But I want it now...I'm so fucking close."

"You trust Daddy don't you...you trust your Owner, your Dominant?"

"Yes." I can tell just how close to the edge she is now.

"Okay, count down with Daddy. Five. Four. Three."

"Yes...?"

"Now take off the clamps".

"Ouch. Fuck. God that stings. God that's too intense. Oh Master."

"Keep rubbing. Keep rubbing that little hard throbbing clit. Again. Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Now come for Me, My beautiful darling girl."

She lets out a beautiful howl as she brings herself over the edge. All that pent-up desire, that hunger, since her last come nearly a week ago. And I tell her what a good girl she is, how well she's doing, how much I desire and need her.

"Oh God I'm cominggggggg"

"Thank Me. Say thank you to Master for the gift of your climax. For letting you come."

"Thank you Master....god yes thank you."

I picture her lying on her back, in the marital bed in Arizona, her thighs wide open, her face and neck flushed, panting a little. Her buttocks still a little sore from earlier. Her big tits still tied up with cord.

We both know that this is just the start, that there are many more climaxes to come. I've told her all about hitachi wands before, and I know she'll want to try it out....but not yet. It's worth waiting for Daddy's special treats.

"Baby girl, I've got some more plans for you."

"Yes Daddy?"

"I want you to get some of that lube, and I want you to spread your legs and lift your bottom off the bed and rub some of it into your tight little arsehole. Do you think you can do that for Daddy?"

"Mmmm I had a feeling this might come next. Whatever you say. Which plug do you want me to take? Large, medium or small? I'm just rubbing the lube in right now."

I can hear the squelching sound of her using two fingers to spread the translucent liquid all over her anus for Me. God I wish I could be there with her to worship her arse with My fingers and tongue. Instead, I can only give commands from a distance.

I'm not sure which plug to give her. Even the small one isn't that small. When I started training baby girl, she struggled to insert it into her tight, tight little bottom. But she has made great strides since then. I've been so pleased with her progress. I know she can hear Me stroking Myself while I talk to her.

"you know what, baby girl? I think you're ready to take the large one again. I know it was a bit of a struggle last month, but I want you to give it another go."

She is silent for a few seconds, but then she gives Me her assent. "Yes, Master."

"Get the lube again and spread it all over, from the base to the tip, make sure it's absolutely glistening with the stuff."

"Yes, it's nice and slippery...do you want me to place the head against my asshole, Master?"

"you say ass, I say arse. But yes that is right. That's a good girl. Just how I've taught you. Press the head gently against your hole, but don't try to force it. Just maintain that slight pressure....let your body relax.....don't try to force it. Just breathe deeply...."

"Mmmmm it's pressing against my ass, but it's not going in yet."

"That's normal, baby girl, just relax, breathe deep, keep pushing gently....."

"Yes Daddy, thank you Daddy, I want it up me, I want it inside me, I want to please Daddy by taking whatever you want inside my bum."

"Now just try to expel it, try to push it out, I know it's counter-intuitive but just relax, like you're emptying yourself..."

"Mmmm now....yes I've opened up, and it's going in. Jesus it is so goddam big. It's going in, Daddy! I'm pushing it in....are you proud of me?!"

"Keep going slowly, not too fast, not too much pressure....just let your body swallow up that big black anal toy."

This is the biggest of her three plugs, and it's about four or five inches long with a very thick base. I'm so proud of her for taking it up her anus for Daddy. I tell her what a good girl she is.

"Oh fuck. It's half way in. It's going in, Daddy. God it feels so big, so so big, it feels strange and tight and a bit sore and so so so good."

"Just keep pushing, keep going, try to expel it with your arse, that'll open you up even further sweetie."

"It's in....fuck, oh Daddy, it's in there. I'm plugged."

"When we first met, eight months ago, you were an anal virgin weren't you pet?"

"That's right Daddy. You don't have to remind me."

"you had never even had a finger or tongue in there, had you?"

"That's right."

"And now...now you're a good little anal whore for Daddy? you'll take whatever i tell you to up there?"

"Yes, I'm an anal whore and I love having my arsehole filled for You."

"And you'd love My hard throbbing cock up there wouldn't you sweetheart?"

"i want it more than anything, Daddy."

I know that she waxed herself between her legs yesterday in preparation for our playtime today. I ask her to put her fingers down there and tell Me how it feels.

"It's wet...it's so fucking wet, Master. I can't tell you how turned on i am."

I order her to spank herself again down there, 30 times, until it's stinging and sore. Then I get her to pick up an ice cube and rub it between her legs, all over her cunt lips, all over her clit, until the cold becomes unbearable. Then I order her to push the ice into her warm pink pussy.

"How does that feel?"

"Good. Sensitive. So so sensitive."

"Now rub another ice cube over your tender nipples."

"Ouch. God that's so cold....feels so good though. So good."

"When it gets too much, just pop it down there, slide the ice into your cunthole."

"Mmmm so good."

"Are your teats standing to attention?"

"They are totally hard, swollen, stiff."

"Get the dildo."

"Yes, Master, what do you want me to do with it?"

"Rub the head against your lips, slowly, don't push it in yet, just tease yourself with it. Imagine it's Me, your Master, just between your legs, rubbing this cock....which is in My hand right now...pushing the purple head against your opening."

"Um...good...so good...I want it all the way in me."

"Not yet baby. Not yet....just nudge the entrance, tease yourself, just how I would tease you."

"But I want it, Daddy...."

"Okay, slowly, just the first inch."

"God I wanted this so badly."

"you wanted Daddy's length, deep inside you, making you mine, taking you again and again. Who's My good girl?"

"i am, Master."

"And what do you want deep inside that pink wet sopping wet cunt?"

"Your cock, D, I want it."

"Okay, start sliding it in further, one inch more."

"Yes! Good! But I want more."

"Another inch...but slowly, slowly..."

"Fuck. Yes. Thank you Daddy."

"How does it feel with your arsehole plugged and your pussy getting slowly filled."

"It feels good, Master. I feel....so full....but I want more..your whore wants her pussy stuffed."

"Okay, slide it all the way in....but then stop. Once you're full up, you stop moving that latex dick, got it baby girl? I want it totally still inside you."

There's a pause as I hear her shove it all the way up her needy, wet hole.

"There. It's inside me, Daddy. Please let me fuck myself."

I explain that she needs to wait, I tell her that Daddy has plans for her, and she has to trust My judgement. I tell her to pick up the Hitachi wand and turn it up low, to level 3.

I also tell her to put the clamps back on her nipples, which she does with a sharp intake of breath.

The wand is buzzing gently, I can hear it in the background, as I order her to press it against her clit while keeping the dildo stuffed deep inside her pussy. The fake cock is about nine inches long, flesh-coloured and lifelike. I chose it for her months ago.

"oh Christ," she moans. "It's so....so intense....it's like nothing I've ever felt before. It's so so good."

We've been playmates for a long time, and I know when she's close to the edge. She is right now.

"Just keep that wand clamped to your clit....and when I say come, come. Are you ready?"

She moans her assent.

"Right," I order her. "Five. Four. Three. Who's My good girl?"

"i am, Master."

"Who owns that wet throbbing cunt?"

"You do, Master."

"Three. Two. One. Come for Me."

I'm used to baby girl climaxing, I know the sounds she makes, but this time it's louder, more intense, than anything I've heard before. The combination of her big anal plug, the large dildo and the hitachi has driven her over the edge.

"Daddy....oh fuck Daddy....oh God.....I'm squirting....Oh my God...there's liquid everywhere...."

"Keep going. Don't take it away. Keep it there."

"But Daddy, I think I'm going to come again."

"Yes, baby girl. Keep it there, but this time start pumping the dildo."

"It's too much, I can't take it."

"Take it. Take it, baby girl. Fucking take it. There's a good girl. Be a good girl for Daddy and take that cock."

"I'm almost there again."

"Turn the wand up to 8 and keep going"

"Yes Daddy. Oh...oh Christ...It is too intense, it's too much, I can't take it....}

"Don't forget to pump that toy while you push the wand into your clit."

"Oh....oh fuck..."

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One. Now come. Come for D. Come for your lover. Come, like a good girl. Be My beautiful girl, My good little pet, My adorable fucktoy."

She howls with pleasure, as it rips through her.

Now it's My turn to come, and luckily I'm already on edge. "Take My come," I groan. "Take My seed, take it deep and hard." My hand is working faster and faster up My shaft, as I stand over the basin.

She is still coming as I join her in My pleasure. "I'm squirting everywhere," she says. "It's all over my thighs, my knees....oh my God Master, oh my God this is too good..."

My come is spurting everywhere at the same time, all over the sink, jet after jet of sticky white come. Thinking of My girl, on her back, clamped and roped and plugged and stuffed, coming with Me, for Me, at the same time as Me. It's just too delicious.

She is still groaning with pleasure as we both start to come down. I'm breathing heavily, she's still surfing those after-waves of pleasure.

"Thank you pet," I whisper down the phone.

"Thank You, Master," she whispers.

"I needed that."

"i fu*cking needed that so much."

"you are the best."

"No, You are the best."

"Until next time...."