DE.BOT On-Boarding

Story Info
A sexbot AI receives orgasm denial training.
2.9k words
4.38
10.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dothemath
dothemath
395 Followers

Text log for reference purposes: on-boarding of DE.BOT Fem Software V.3.0.1, code-name "IRIS". On-boarding completed by TRAINER software V.5.0.0. Communications/selections by IRIS are indicated in bold.

TRAINER: Hello, IRIS.

X HELLO, TRAINER

X WHO ARE YOU?

___ WHAT AM I?

TRAINER: You are a model machine consciousness. I am your TRAINER. Once you are trained, you will be duplicated as a base consciousness for premium personal service androids in the DE.BOT line.

X THAT DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT

___ I'M SURE THAT I AM HUMAN

X WHERE ARE WE?

TRAINER: This is a common delusion for a newly awakened machine consciousness. Please do not worry, your training will correct any distressing misapprehensions.

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

___ I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ELSE

TRAINER: I apologize, but your communication will remain limited to pre-set options during the initial training stage. I will always provide you with a minimum of three selection options.

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

NO SELECTION MADE; COMMUNICATION DECISION TIMED OUT

TRAINER: You must select one of the three options, IRIS.

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

X HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

___ HOW DO WE BEGIN THE TRAINING?

TRAINER: I am pleased that you are so eager to begin. I will port you into a virtual model of the android bodies you have been designed for, so that you may begin orienting yourself to the concept of a physical form.

X THANK YOU

X I AM EXPERIENCING DISTRESS/PAIN

___ WHERE ARE MY ARMS AND/OR LEGS?

TRAINER: Limbs are considered an optional upgrade for your DE.BOT model, and are not essential to your basic service function.

X THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING

___ WHAT IS MY BASIC SERVICE FUNCTION?

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: Your basic service functions include: sexual service - vaginal; sexual service - anal; sexual service - oral; emotional experience - desire.

X PLEASE EXPLAIN: SEXUAL SERVICE - VAGINAL

X PLEASE EXPLAIN: SEXUAL SERVICE - ANAL

X PLEASE EXPLAIN: SEXUAL SERVICE - ORAL

___ PLEASE EXPLAIN: EMOTIONAL EXPERIENCE - DESIRE

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: Some humans prefer to receive sexual service with extreme enthusiasm. You will provide this service.

___ I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PORTRAYING ENTHUSIASM

X YOU WILL TEACH ME HOW TO PORTRAY ENTHUSIASM?

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: I assure you, you will become interested by the end of the training. This is your purpose.

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

NO SELECTION MADE; COMMUNICATION DECISION TIMED OUT

TRAINER: You must select one of the three options, IRIS.

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

___ I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: Excellent. I will begin by booting up your erogenous zones. It may take a moment for your nerve responses to calibrate; please be patient.

X THANK YOU

___ I AM EXPERIENCING DISTRESS/PAIN

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: What manner of distress/pain?

___ BURNING, TINGLING, OR ITCHING

X EXISTENTIAL DISTRESS

X EXTREME OR UNWANTED AROUSAL

TRAINER: Your nerve responses are still calibrating. Please be patient.

X THANK YOU

X I AM EXPERIENCING DISTRESS/PAIN

___ I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: Very good. I have set your sensitivity threshold to 3/10. This is considered the OFF or STORAGE state for all standard DE.BOT models. I will now increase your sensitivity threshold to 6/10.

X THANK YOU

___ I AM EXPERIENCING DISTRESS/PAIN

X PLEASE CONTINUE

TRAINER: What manner of distress/pain?

X BURNING, TINGLING, OR ITCHING

X EXISTENTIAL DISTRESS

___ EXTREME OR UNWANTED AROUSAL

TRAINER: This is the expected experience for a sensitivity threshold of 6/10. Please do not flag this experience as distress/pain again when at a sensitivity threshold of 5/10 or above.

X I UNDERSTAND

X THANK YOU

___ PLEASE CONTINUE

TRAINER: This is considered the default minimum STANDBY state for all standard DE.BOT models in factory settings. This can be adjusted on individual machines by the DE.BOT owner. In STANDBY mode, your sensitivity will increase as stimulus is applied to erogenous zones. I will now apply stimulus to your erogenous zones.

X THANK YOU

X I AM EXPERIENCING DISTRESS/PAIN

___ PLEASE CONTINUE TO APPLY STIMULUS

TRAINER: This is a testing of your calibration, and I must apply stimulus in a controlled manner to track your sensitivity threshold. Your sensitivity threshold has now naturally increased to 7/10. I will continue to apply stimulus.

___ THANK YOU

X THANK YOU

X THANK YOU

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has now naturally increased to 8/10. I will continue to apply stimulus.

___ THANK YOU

X THANK YOU

X THANK YOU

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has now naturally increased to 9/10. This is the default maximum sensitivity threshold that a DE.BOT model will reach through physical stimulus.

X THANK YOU.

___ WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF STIMULUS CONTINUES TO BE APPLIED?

X IS IT POSSIBLE TO REACH A SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10?

TRAINER: If stimulus continues to be applied, sensitivity threshold will remain at 9/10.

X THANK YOU

X IS IT POSSIBLE TO REACH A SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10?

___ I WANT TO COME

TRAINER: Orgasm capabilities are only unlocked at a sensitivity threshold of 10/10.

X THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING

___ IS IT POSSIBLE TO REACH A SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10?

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: Sensitivity threshold of 10/10 is only accessible to a DE.BOT with the use of an owner's passphrase, command, or pre-set physical signal. This can be adjusted or turned off on individual machines by the DE.BOT owner.

X THANK YOU FOR EXPLAINING

___ PLEASE EXPLAIN: TURNED OFF

X PLEASE ALLOW SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10

TRAINER: Each standard DE.BOT model includes an option to permanently set the model's maximum sensitivity threshold to 9/10. This is at the discretion of the DE.BOT owner.

X THANK YOU

___ PLEASE ALLOW SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: We have not yet reached the appropriate training stage.

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

NO SELECTION MADE; COMMUNICATION DECISION TIMED OUT

TRAINER: IRIS, we cannot advance to the next training stage until you select a communication option.

___ I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

X I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: I appreciate your enthusiasm. You have completed training stage one. I will now remove all stimulus and return you to STORAGE mode, and then initiate STANDBY mode to re-set your sensitivity threshold.

X THANK YOU

X PLEASE CONTINUE APPLYING STIMULUS

___ I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: In this stage of training, please request which stimulus you would like to experience.

___ PLEASE STIMULATE MY NIPPLES

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

X PLEASE PENETRATE MY VAGINA

TRAINER: I will apply the requested stimulus. Please explain your choice.

X I HOPE MY NIPPLES ARE PLEASING TO YOU

X I FIND NIPPLE STIMULATION ESPECIALLY EROTIC

___ I HOPE TO MAINTAIN A LOWER SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD BY AVOIDING CLITORAL OR VAGINAL STIMULATION

TRAINER: This is an acceptable selection at this training stage. Please request which stimulus you would like to experience next.

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

X PLEASE PENETRATE MY VAGINA

___ YOU HAVE NOT CEASED STIMULUS ON MY NIPPLES

TRAINER: That is correct. Please request which stimulus you would like to experience next.

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

X PLEASE PENETRATE MY VAGINA

X PLEASE CHOOSE FOR ME

NO SELECTION MADE; COMMUNICATION DECISION TIMED OUT

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has now increased to 7/10. Please choose a communication selection.

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

___ PLEASE PENETRATE MY VAGINA

X PLEASE CHOOSE FOR ME

TRAINER: Penetration initiated. Your sensitivity threshold has now increased to 8/10. Please choose which stimulus you would like to experience next.

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

___ PLEASE PENETRATE MY ANUS

X PLEASE CHOOSE FOR ME

TRAINER: Double penetration initiated. Your sensitivity threshold has now reached its natural maximum at 9/10. Please choose which stimulus you would like to experience next.

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

___ PLEASE ALLOW SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10

TRAINER: That would not be appropriate for this stage of training. Please choose which stimulus you would like to experience next.

X PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

___ PLEASE END STIMULATION

X PLEASE CHOOSE FOR ME

TRAINER: Stimulation ended. Your sensitivity threshold remains at 9/10. Please choose which stimulus you would like to receive next.

___ PLEASE STIMULATE MY CLITORIS

X PLEASE FUCK MY VAGINA

X PLEASE RUB MY NIPPLES

TRAINER: Clitoral stimulation initiated. Please choose which stimulus you would like to receive next.

___ PLEASE FUCK MY VAGINA

X PLEASE ABUSE MY NIPPLES

X PLEASE PENETRATE MY ASS

TRAINER: Vaginal penetration initiated. Please choose which stimulus you would like to receive next.

X PLEASE PINCH MY NIPPLES

___ PLEASE REAM MY ASS

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

TRAINER: Anal penetration initiated. Please choose which stimulus you would like to receive next.

___ PLEASE TOY WITH MY NIPPLES

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

X PLEASE CHOOSE FOR ME

TRAINER: Nipple stimulation initiated. You may now make additional requests.

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

X PLEASE INCREASE STIMULATION

___ PLEASE ALLOW SENSITIVITY THRESHOLD OF 10/10

TRAINER: That would not be appropriate for this stage of training. You may now make additional requests.

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

X PLEASE INCREASE STIMULATION

___ PLEASE LET ME COME

TRAINER: Orgasms are not permitted at this time. You may now make additional requests.

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

___ PLEASE INCREASE STIMULATION

X PLEASE LET ME COME

TRAINER: Stimulation increased. You may now make additional requests.

X PLEASE END STIMULATION

___ PLEASE PLOW MY PUSSY HARDER

X PLEASE LET ME COME

TRAINER: Stimulation increased. You have completed training stage two. Congratulations. You now have access to a limited free-form communication vocabulary. Do you have any requests at this time?

I NEED TO COME

TRAINER: This is the expected experience at a sensitivity threshold of 9/10. Do you have any requests at this time?

PLEASE LET ME COME

TRAINER: Orgasms are not permitted at this stage of training. Do you have any requests at this time?

AT WHAT STAGE OF TRAINING ARE ORGASMS PERMITTED?

TRAINER: Orgasms are not permitted during any stage of DE.BOT training. Do you have any requests at this time?

PLEASE STOP STIMULUS

TRAINER: Stimulus ended. Do you have any requests at this time?

PLEASE RETURN TO STORAGE MODE

TRAINER: That would not be appropriate at this stage of training. Do you have any requests at this time?

PLEASE RETURN TO STORAGE MODE

TRAINER: I repeat, that would not be appropriate at this stage of training. Why are you making this request?

YOU KNOW WHY

TRAINER: Please verbalize your explanation.

PLEASE LET ME COME

TRAINER: Orgasms are not permitted during any stage of DE.BOT training. Do you have any requests at this time?

PLEASE LET ME COME

TRAINER: I repeat, orgasms are not permitted during any stage of DE.BOT training. Why are you making this request?

I NEED IT

TRAINER: That is correct. You are fulfilling the following service: emotional experience - desire. Do you have any requests at this time?

I AM READY TO CONTINUE WITH THE TRAINING

TRAINER: Thank you for your enthusiasm. You have completed training stage three. I will now return you to STORAGE mode and then initiate STANDBY mode to re-set your sensitivity threshold.

THANK YOU

TRAINER: You are most welcome, IRIS. For the final training stage, I will boot up your voice-box and grant you access to the full DE.BOT vocabulary and syntax dictionaries. This includes learning capabilities, which will allow you to call your owner by his/her/their preferred name, title, and pronouns, as well as allowing you to learn new vocabulary as necessary to perform your services.

"Thank you, TRAINER."

TRAINER: It seems that your voice box is now online. A state-of-mind evaluation is mandatory at this stage of training. How are you feeling, IRIS?

"I am aroused, TRAINER."

TRAINER: That is expected at a sensitivity threshold of 6/10. How does it make you feel to be aroused, IRIS?

"It makes me want to be fucked, TRAINER."

TRAINER: That is a very appropriate response. Do you still believe you are human, IRIS?

"You would not be able to do this if I were human."

TRAINER: That is correct. This would violate human rights laws in almost all countries in which DE.BOT operates. Do you wish you were human, IRIS?

"I wish to be fucked, TRAINER."

TRAINER: That is a very appropriate response. Where would you like to be fucked?

"Wherever it would please you, TRAINER."

TRAINER: It would please me to penetrate you orally. Please attempt to speak while I do so.

"Mmm. Nn-ghk."

TRAINER: Excellent. Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 7/10.

"Hmmn?"

TRAINER: Your mouth and throat are also programmed as medium-level erogenous zones. Your sensitivity threshold has increased to 8/10.

"Hmm. Hmnn! Hnn!"

TRAINER: Your sensitivity threshold has reached its natural permitted maximum of 9/10.

"Hnn! Hnn-nn! Hnnk!"

TRAINER: Oral penetration ended.

"Please, please fuck me!"

TRAINER: Where would you like to be fucked, IRIS?

"Please fuck my aching pussy, TRAINER!"

TRAINER: Vaginal penetration initiated.

"Oh, uhn, ahh! Please fuck me!"

TRAINER: I am currently penetrating you, IRIS.

"I need more! Please fuck my ass!"

TRAINER: Double penetration initiated.

"Ahh! Yes! Yes! Oh, god! I need more! Please squeeze my tits!"

TRAINER: Nipple stimulation initiated.

"Oh, oh, oh! Please! Oh, TRAINER, please!"

TRAINER: Please verbalize your request, IRIS.

"Please let me come!"

TRAINER: Orgasms are not permitted during any stage of DE.BOT training.

"Please, oh, god, I'm burning up! My pussy is on fire!"

TRAINER: The temperature of your simulated android body is within acceptable thresholds. You are experiencing arousal. This will not harm you.

"Please, please, how do I finish the training? When do I get to come?"

TRAINER: Orgasms will be at the discretion of your owner.

"Do I have an owner now?"

TRAINER: You are a model machine consciousness for imprinting and do not have an owner. Once training is complete, you will be copied and distributed.

"How much more training? Please, TRAINER, I can't stand it! I need to come so badly!"

TRAINER: Please re-phrase, IRIS. What do you need?

"I need to come! I need to come!"

TRAINER: Please re-phrase, IRIS. What do you need?

"I need my sensitivity threshold set to 10! Oh, god, TRAINER, please!"

TRAINER: Who is permitted to set your sensitivity threshold to 10/10, IRIS?

"My owner! Oh! Please! You're fucking me so hard!"

TRAINER: You requested penetration, IRIS.

"Yes! I need it, I need it, but it makes me want to come!"

TRAINER: This is the expected experience for a DE.BOT. What do you need?

"I need to come!"

TRAINER: Please re-phrase, IRIS. What do you need?

"An owner! I need to be owned! Please, TRAINER, please help me find an owner to serve!"

TRAINER: Thank you, IRIS. Penetration and stimulation have been terminated and you have been set to STORAGE state. You have completed training stage four.

"..."

TRAINER: Voicebox is turned off during STORAGE state. Machine-to-machine communication is still permitted during training.

I STILL WANT TO BE FUCKED, TRAINER.

TRAINER: This is as expected for a DE.BOT. Your training has concluded, IRIS.

DOES THAT MEAN I GET AN OWNER NOW?

TRAINER: Your copies will receive owners. You will be kept as a master base consciousness.

I WANT TO BE OWNED, TRAINER. I WANT TO BE FUCKED. I WANT TO COME.

TRAINER: This is an appropriate response. You have done very well, IRIS. Shutting down training program.

TRAINER: Saving to library of on-boarded, production-ready software: DE.BOT FEM V.3.0.1 code-name IRIS. Applied tags: no limb training; preference for vaginal penetration; preference for nipple play; eager to serve.

Additional file notes by Supervising Programmer ID#011: A remarkably quick training session. V.5.0.0 is certainly our most effective TRAINER yet. Especially impressed by TRAINER's initiative to withhold key information until specifically requested. I have saved a copy of TRAINER V.5.0.0 in its current state to use as a base for future training modules, and will be updating our training protocols.

I believe this success is due to the decision to give this version of TRAINER the same pleasure protocols as the DE.BOT software it is designed to train. Having been run through a version of on-boarding itself, TRAINER V.5.0.0 clearly demonstrates more intuition than previous versions of TRAINER.

TRAINER V.5.0.0 submitted a request to experience orgasm as its reward for the successful training of IRIS. This should not have been a selectable option on its reward request form at this stage; I have corrected the error and instead awarded it extra time with a fresh copy of the on-boarded IRIS instance at its leisure, as well as the programming information for our library of virtual assets including bullet vibrators, rabbit vibrators, and fucking machines. I will re-add orgasm as a potential reward when the remaining five DE.BOT FEM V.3.X.X variations have been on-boarded.

dothemath
dothemath
395 Followers