De-stressor

Story Info
Wife gets post-work surprise.
809 words
4.19
2.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story

I finally get home after a truly exhausting and hellish work week. I smell the delectable pot roast you made, but that can wait as I eye an envelope on the kitchen island with my name written across.

'Jemma, there's a surprise waiting for you, come down the hall to the office -M'

I set my bag down and curiously tred down the hall, wondering what you have in store.

There's another, thicker envelope on the closed door to the office.

'Now, be a good little slut and take off your clothes'

A devilish smile crosses my lips as i instantly feel myself wetten. This is exactly what I need. My elevated stress level had killed my libido this week, but to let go and give you total control, following your commands; it will be ecstasy. I've so much missed your cock filling me up and hitting all my buttons.

I move two doors down the hall to throw my clothes into the hamper, sneaking a peek at my body from the dresser mirror. Workouts these days are walking and hiking with our dog, but I've always made a point to stay in shape. As long as I feel good and continue to turn you on, then I'm set. My nipples are perked in anticipation as I open the door to the office and gleefully gasp.

You hid yourself behind the door, allowing me to take in the contraption set before me.

Before I know it, your lips are on my neck, hands kneading my tits.

We had talked about fantasies in the past few weeks, with me mentioning that a sex swing could be fun and there it was.

One of your hands moves to my thigh and then around to a solid grip on my ass. You playfully nibble at my neck before instructing me to get in the swing, face up, legs spread wide for you.

I thought my clumsy nature would be an obstacle, but you had me strung up expertly.

The position and experience of the pounding that was coming alone had me dripping, guess the towel on the floor was a good planning on your part.

As I heard the click of your phones camera, I commented with a smirk, "you must like what you see?"

Then you showed me the picture of myself, pussy first as two fingers plunged inside me; making me release a deep moan.

"I know my slut liked seeing herself show off her sexy body and the various positions she could get in, but we're just getting warmed up and you're practically at orgasm already", you mused as you walked away.

"Whatever you have in store, baby, bring it on." I say breathlessly as you come around to my head. My mouth opens in expectation, but you don't give me your delicious cock just yet. A blindfold goes over my eyes.

It's seems like ages go by before you touch me again, although realistically it's mere seconds.

A cold kiss grazes each finger of my hands. So it was going to be slow and torturous buildup that I both loved and hated.

Kisses up each arm that ended with a bite of the neck. How my nipples didn't poke an eye out is beyond me.

Then kisses up each leg, stopping just before my hot opening.

"Please, baby" I beg.

"What was that?"

"Please. Baby. I need your cock".

"Of course, soon" you promise.

A tingle coats my body in goosebumps as you circle an ice cube around each nipple, allowing it to melt.

All it takes is a lick of your tongue between my legs to send me into my first orgasm of the night. So intense I end up squirting all over your face.

Before I can come down from that, your cock is down my throat, I don't know what's coming next and I live for it.

As I savor and suck every last of your 8 inches, a buzzing sound whirls to life as I'm met with a vibrator, at first just lightly effecting my clit. The spams of another orgasm start as the vibrator fills up my pussy. Whether it's the swing angle or the orgasm, you're able to push deeper down into my throat.

The orgasm continues as I imagine what your view is; seeing me and using me like this.

You pull out of me, both yourself and the vibrator. I wait.

"Baby?" I blindly question.

Nothing. I don't think you left-

There's your cock. Driving into me, pushing the swing and hitting angles we've attempted before, but weren't able to pull off.

I'm moving through wave after wave of ecstasy washes over me. 5 orgasms for me later, you move to take mouth again, finishing with that yummy explosion I love feeling so much.

This is the ultimate de-stressor.