All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 04'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am sooo looking forward to reading another story from you Annabelle (need sleep first). Your stories always make me feel better. Once more, thank you for doing something that pleases a lot of people.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Holy Hell

I was right! Fuck yeah!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Aladdin-Amir is truly an evil creature who's cruelty knows no bounds. The bright spot for me in Lily's incredibly sad ordeal is that if she has a part of Mike's soul within her, she now has a soul attached to her. Mike and Naia's rule that Lily can only feed on those who are evil has given her a moral compass where before she was at Amir's whim. Having a bit of a soul for her own might one day lead to her redemption -- or perhaps to her transformation into... ?

Another amazing tale by a gifted writer. Thank you for sharing. 5*

redpoppiesredpoppiesover 3 years ago

Serialized novels are not much in vogue right now but you are doing a great job with yours. I am so glad I discovered you when you had only published your first chapter. I have been able to enjoy each chapter as it arrived, the same way serialized novels are written. I am also relieved, after all these years of reading, to finally be able to successfully log in so my comments have an individual and unique name attached to them. Thank you for so many hours of reading enjoyment.

Bluesea00Bluesea00over 3 years ago
Lily's depth

I think your approach is quite right to enrich her personality

I can only wait your next developments on the story.....with Dana as well.

Well done!

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I liked it like all the others ,Aladdin is a dick and needs to be punched in the dick, but i look forward to reading more ,I have read all your works and love them all.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I also was wondering if the necklace the order has is Lily heart?

AngelhorseAngelhorseover 3 years ago

@Redpoppy: I also finally made a new account. :) As the story goes, Annabelle, your stories are without doubt the best ones on this website (and there are actually a lot of really good ones). The depth of character and story development paired with action and heart is amazing. Don't stop writing, you have one heck of a gift, and I'm sure you are a great inspiration to many. As far as this update goes, I've always loved Lily and her quirkiness but this development here brings to light so much humanity that is bubbling up inside her that makes her a truly lovable character, especially after all the pain and anguish that she had gone through. I won't deny that I shed a few tears on her behalf. You're doing an amazing job! I can't wait to see how they are going to invade the lion's den! Epic action coming up and I love it. You never disappoint. 12 stars if I could give them to you. :)

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

I love this storyline ruuning with HFHM. Great fun. Nice learning more about Lily. Keep it coming.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
Well done

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with all of us out here in reader land. :-)

DivwayDivwayover 3 years ago
All hail the works of Annabelle

All hail the works of Annabelle. Again the characters are so real in the way you describe them. I feel as I read I ma there and watching them like I am in that world with them. Your mastery of this writing craft is is more than just masterful Annabelle. The links back to HFHM are good. The story of how Lily became Lily is heart-rendering as she was treated by Aladdin is so good. He is a "c@#t" that I hope gets a really good comeuppance. I wait and read as soon as it is released, hun. Thanks again for the captivating masterful work of storytelling.

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Exceptional origin story

Lilys origin story is something to behold. I really loved that part of the spin-off so far.

And the tie-in to the main story were also great this time around. The "return" of the plot-line of old ones like in book two is nice, as I really liked the way Mike and Ratu dealt with it. But I've to admit, I dond't quite remember the scene with "Beth", Lily and Mike - but it's been a while.

Really thrilled to see how Dana and Lily will break into the facility of the Order. And what possible consequences Lily's origin has on the plot to come :)

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago

PS to former comment (srsly, why no edit function for comments, Lit?):

After this chapter Aladdin/Amir probably is my most hated character in all of fiction. I really hope someday he will get what he deserves. Even worse then the shadow...

MaZeWMaZeWover 3 years ago

Now, I know the Disney versions of tales are not exactly close to the source material but when I recently listened to an analysis of Disney's Alladin a thought occured to me.

Behaviour as displayed by Alladin here do not really fit with the streetrat used to do whatever it takes to survive. Sure, the power of the genie might have changed him.

But I think it just as likely that Alladin failed in retrieving the lamp and "Jaffah" altered Lilys memories to torment her for trying to deceive him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great chapter! I do hope you rescue Dana, Montana is a terrible place full of trump supporters. Plus it's cold as hell 10 months of the year.

Oldsjohnson442Oldsjohnson442over 3 years ago
Mike could use a car

Clingy, spiteful, vindictive I whole heartedly believe you could find a way for mike to fuck the evil out of that old Plymouth fury. As always the only bad part of your story's is that they must end thanks for your work

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It's not the erotica itself, but the story-telling and the plot and the way it unfolds from the beginning of HFHM up to here, it's really creative and interesting. Lily's origin story is really a touching one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Amazing chapter. Thanks Annabelle!

kNevikkNevikabout 3 years ago

Wow. I figured out what was going to happen from the first dream Lily had, but it was so well done that it really pulled heart strings.

FVLL3NFVLL3Nabout 3 years ago

So these memories are because she's regrowing a soul. She'll be a truly unique being.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lily is smart and deadly

In chapter 2 she just made up an excuse that made no sense whatsoever to convince Dana that it was justified to swallow Ray's sin stained soul for all eternity,which Dana just excepted without question since she's dead and is an emotionless zombie.

Lily wasn't planning on leaving that sack of shit alive from the moment he shot Dana through the shoulder, so she probably made sure he was having sex a lot in the dreamscape and blowing loads again and again in his dreams when she knocked him out so he would be primed and ready to blast in his pants if the girls needed to quickly escape.

All she had to do was sit her sexy ass on his cock and use her soul inhale ability to make the guy bust a cum load in the real world and unwillingly give up his soul.

Clean and effective way to dispatch a bad guy.

Since Dana and lily had to quickly escape, they could just leave his intact body in the armchair, the only mess to speak of being the explosion of jizz made inside Ray's underwear by his trapped erection when lily carried out his morbidly sexual execution.

Which was well deserved for the guy since he was an asshole anyway.

Let's be honest, the only victim in that scene was his poor underwear, if he was even wearing any lol

Looking forward to lily being a sexy badass in the next chapter.

Stay safe and keep up the good work Annabelle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Isn't there supposed to be rule against wishing for people to die? Does wishing to transform someone into a demon sidestep that? Or is it because she consented to whatever he commanded?

CheerfulVoidCheerfulVoidover 2 years ago

My question is: what about Tick Tock? Does he have any kind of sexuality? You use make pronouns for him, does he have gender? Lots of interesting possibilities there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

@CheerfulVoid - it's a mimic dude, calling it she, he ,shim, zer, demonself or whatever pronouns those retarded kids are coming up with these days won't change the fact that you can't have sex with it. So who fucking cares, Tik Tok is nothing but a glorified suitcase and shouldn't be involved in any sexual activity at all. Unless the girls want a massive dildo to play with.............

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Of all the cast, I think I'm most impressed at how Lily has developed as a character. From what could easily have been a 2-dimensional one shot antagonist, its nice to see the development of genuine empathy and a deeper personality as the story progresses.

Having lots of fun in this re-read!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Lily's story is a sad one, first with Aladdin and then with Amir or are they one person?another fantastic read.

WatcherEyeWatcherEyeover 1 year ago

This is very, very interesting. Makes me wonder where you rank jinns in your verse in terms of power.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lily said that Mike was only her second master.... So Aladdin is Amir..... The minor genie in the ring lines up. Amir had lived for centuries. Something happened where he no longer has the major genie and the lamp..... But what? Who or what did he give his soul to? It actually could be interesting to have a spinoff with the history of Aladdin/Amir and the rise of the Order. Though novels with no antagonist as the lead is certainly a tricky genre.

Redneck_390Redneck_390about 1 year ago

I never thought about it the first time through, but I wonder if that fragment of the Elder God that Emily gave to Ratu came from what's in the Pit?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I wonder did Amir sell his soul to the Djin at one point, ore was it to something else.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

As ever I rate the tale 5 stars but I read wikipedia article about Aladin and I doub its origen is China.

Procurator9Procurator99 months ago

Interesting...

But rather grimm...

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

That was an interesting story. I may need to look up the messed up origin's of Aladdin video to compare the story. The Mike and Lilly's threesome was pretty creative.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
10549 Followers
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES