Dead and Horny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't care about that!" He grabbed a nearby platter and threw it in the air, the fruits and cheeses cascading to the floor. "In those moments, I finally saw the truth of what you are, and now you play the poor, innocent victim before me. You can't manipulate me. I am Aladdin, master of all djinn, and the most powerful man in the world!"

The princess fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands. Aladdin approached with a sneer on his face. As she cried, his features briefly softened and he touched the top of her head.

"Please," she begged. "Please tell me what to do. I love you, Aladdin."

"I know." His fingers trailed along her scalp until they touched the lily she had tucked in her hair that morning. It was part of a ritual they had begun after their wedding night when he would tuck a flower in her hair. Ever since the incident with the theft of his lamp, she had been the one to put the flower in her own hair.

"Please," Lily begged. "Don't make me watch this part."

Aladdin pulled the lily from her hair and held it in his hands. "When we first met, you were like this flower. A true beauty in every respect. That's how I saw you. But you know what? I should have looked deeper. Though a lily is beautiful at first, over time it will wilt, becoming an ugly thing that needs to be pruned away."

The princess sobbed uncontrollably now.

"It's all about power, isn't it? I thought I had it all, but now I doubt myself. Have I been manipulated this whole time? How long until you betray me again, I wonder." He dropped the flower on the ground. "Whenever I look at you, all I can think about is how you wrapped your legs around him and called his name. You're just like every other woman, aren't you? Just a whore, ready to use her pussy to get what she wants."

"That's not true," Lily yelled at the same time as the princess.

"But that's okay. I can use that." He grabbed her by the chin and tilted her face toward him. "But now I need to ensure that what you want and what I want are always the same thing."

"If you hate me so, then please..."

"Let me go," Lily finished.

"No man shall have you as you are," Aladdin told her, then rubbed the small ring on his hand. A minor djinn appeared in a puff of smoke while bent on one knee.

"Master?" the djinn inquired.

"Bring me my lamp," Aladdin told him. The djinn disappeared and returned a second later, holding the magic item in his hands. When he picked up the lamp, a sinister grin crossed his face as he rubbed it.

The djinn of the lamp emerged as a technicolor fog that billowed out of the lamp and formed into a fearsome being nearly fifteen feet tall with horns and fangs. Four thick arms covered in silver bands embossed with glowing runes crossed over its chest, and it gazed down at the scene without judgement, then looked to its master for instructions.

The servants and guards in the room fled. This didn't bother Aladdin in the slightest.

"I need your guidance," he told the djinn. "I wish to make this woman my servant and bind her to me for eternity."

"Then wish it, that I may make it so."

The princess, hearing this, stood and ran, but the djinn moved in front of her to prevent her escape.

"But she is a whore," Aladdin told the djinn, raising his voice to be heard over the princess' cries. "And I would give her a fate befitting of a whore."

"Hmm." The djinn thought about this. "You wish for her to be your servant, but also wish to use her for your pleasure?"

"Wait." Aladdin held up a hand, his dark eyes glittering. "Not just my pleasure. Anybody's pleasure. Clearly she enjoys being with other men, so why not use this to my advantage?"

"I see." The djinn picked the princess up and set her on the ground where she had started. She collapsed into a sobbing pile. "You wish for me to give her a form that suits your needs?"

"Yes, but not just my needs. Anyone's needs." Aladdin grinned. "I wish to be able to use her to seduce anybody I wish, and then control them."

"Mmm." The djinn nodded. "I know of such a being. It is much like me in that it has a vessel that you must keep safe, and it relies on sex for survival. It is also a shape shifter, and a master at manipulation."

"What is such a being called?"

"A succubus," replied the djinn. "An erotic creature that infiltrates your dreams and can suck out your soul. They are very rare, and very powerful. But like the djinn, totally obedient to their master. However, I must warn you. Such a creature has no soul, which means that hers will be destroyed in the process. A djinn may not manufacture a soul, so I warn you that this is a one-way wish."

"Will she still remember who she is? Will she still remember what was done?"

"Only if you wish it so."

"Thank you for your guidance." Aladdin turned his cruel gaze back to the princess. "Then I wish for this woman before me to become my personal succubus with only her memories of me left intact."

"Wish granted." The djinn turned toward the princess and snapped its fingers. The light in the room turned a violent shade of red, and the odor of sulfur and brimstone filled the air. A circle of flames formed around the princess, trapping her in place. Fiery lines appeared inside the circle that created a series of geometric shapes and waves of heat made the air itself shimmer.

Red and black flames crackled from the floor by her feet, and then wrapped themselves around her into a twisting vortex. The princess' scream was buried beneath the roar of hellfire as it consumed her body, using her body and soul as fuel. The process wasn't instantaneous or painless, and even Aladdin turned away and covered his ears to drown out her shrieks of agony.

When the flames vanished, the room was left untouched, and a naked being wearing long, black boots knelt on the floor. She had a set of bat-like wings and a long, scorpion's tail that swished behind her as she stood, and a pair of horns came out of her head. When she stood, she still looked like the princess, but was now clearly much more.

"Master?" she asked, confusion on her face.

Stunned, Aladdin nodded his head. A remnant of hellfire formed in the air before him and transformed into a thick ruby that he caught before it hit the ground.

"That was her heart," the djinn explained. "He who holds the heart of a succubus commands her. As I give this to you, I have fulfilled your daily wish and take my leave." The djinn vanished back into his lamp, which Aladdin clipped to his belt.

He moved close to inspect the succubus and let out a laugh.

"Yes. I am your master," he said, then stroked her cheek.

The succubus smiled. "Not yet. You still have to name me. Then you are my true master."

"Oh." He scrunched up his face, lost in thought. In this process, his eyes fell onto the flower on the floor, untouched by the flames. With a laugh, he picked it up and tucked it in the succubus' long, red and black hair.

"I think I'll call you Lily." He pressed his hands against her cheeks. "This face. Never show it to me again."

"As you wish, master." Her features shifted into something more pleasant and Aladdin undid his belt.

The memory burst like a bubble, and Lily gasped for air, her heart pounding in her chest. She almost slipped free of the plane, and she dug her nails into the aircraft grade aluminum to stay in place. On the screen of her cellphone, the birds became large, colorful blobs as her tears flowed freely, and she let out a shriek of rage and grief that was swallowed up by the sky.

👿🏍️🧟♀️

Some of you were able to guess from last chapter, but Lily's origin story is official. The original tale of Aladdin originated in China, and was likely adapted as the years passed, and I based the events of Lily's transformation on the original tale itself.

Oh, and that threesome scene with Lily, Mike and Lily? That will confirm some theories many of you have been talking about in the main story, but I'll let you argue about what it means amongst yourselves.

I want to once again thank my readers here on Lit, you have been a blessing to me. I really appreciate having you around, and please don't forget to rate before you go read something else.

Be kind to each other, and wash your hands!