Dead and Horny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a little prodding, she was able to convince the succubus to take to the skies, all while she held Tick Tock in suitcase form. Down below, she spotted a pair of headlights as a car descended to where the cube was located, and she let out a breath of relief. Once safely away from the Berkeley Pit, they glided in toward Butte and landed along the edges of a suburb.

Upon landing, Dana pulled her cell phone out of a pocket on Tick Tock. The mimic had made a small storage compartment for her phone when they had dropped him off on that old dirt road by the pit. She had figured the lake would have destroyed it, and now she hoped that their fight in the pit hadn't damaged it.

She turned it on and waited for it to boot up and confirm her theory.

"Aladdin," Lily whispered, then held herself on the cold pavement and shivered. She was in the form of an Asian woman with long, beautiful hair that had a flower tucked behind her ear. Around her neck was the necklace she had taken back from the Order, clutched tightly in one fist. "Don't do this to me, Aladdin."

"No fucking way," Dana whispered once her phone turned on and displayed the date.

It was eight days earlier!

Somehow their exposure to the thing in the bottom of the pit had sent them back in time, but how? And to what end? Right now, they were stuck in the past, and she knew the Order would find her bike and dismantle it in their research center, only for her to find it eight days from now.

Shit.

"Lily. Hey." She sat down next to the succubus. "It's eight days ago, Lily. We got the marbles and we got away, but somehow we went back in time."

"You lost your marbles," Lily replied in a child's voice. "Not playing with a full deck, not enough crayons in the box, not the brightest bulb—"

"Lily!" Dana slapped the succubus, rocking her head to one side. The succubus twitched and shifted into her original form.

"It's eight days ago, I need to know what to do!" A plethora of ideas occurred to her, but she had watched too many bad time travel movies and knew that doing anything to change the past was an incredibly stupid thing to do.

If not for being dead, she would be having a small panic attack right now for so many reasons.

"Go...safe. Hide for...catch up." Lily's eyes were no longer acting in concert with one another. One looked up while the other stared down, and they were both different colors. "Why? Why have you done this to me? The djinn will always have power over you, you know that, right? You could lose everything with just one wish."

Shit. The eldritch being in the Pit had scrambled the succubus. Now she was stuck in the past without any of her stuff and her dead girlfriend's bike had been destroyed. They needed to find somewhere to lay low, at least until they could catch up to when they had left.

"Wanna go home," Lily whined, then started to wail. "Wanna go home, feel safe, good."

"We can't go home yet, it will change everything," Dana told her, then pulled Lily in for a hug, her mind reeling. In a week, the Order would try to track them, and she didn't know if their magic would pick them up in two places at once. Would that create a paradox? That was the one thing they needed to avoid at all costs. "We need to go somewhere where their spells can't find us. Somewhere similar to the house. Do you know of someplace like that?"

Lily's eyes rolled around some more and then locked on Dana. She moaned, then said something in another language.

"I didn't catch that," Dana replied. Maybe if they went home, they could sneak in to the greenhouse or something? Hunker down there for a few days until—

"Oh...orange." Lily's face scrunched up, and her eyes burned like tiny coals in her head. "Orange...oran...Oregon. Safe in...Oregon. Mike owns land there, protected."

"If you say so." She stood up and surveyed the area. Hopefully the succubus would be more lucid in a few hours, but in the meantime, they needed something a bit faster.

The neighborhood they were in looked nice, and more than a few of these cars looked like they would make a comfortable ride. She found a comfortable two-door sedan that was unlocked, and with a little help from Tick Tock, got the engine to turn over. She helped Lily inside and then buckled Tick Tock into the narrow backseat.

She drove out of the neighborhood with her headlights off, then headed for the highway.

🌲🕸️🌲

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, because the story is about to take an interesting turn. If you're having fun reading this, don't forget to rate or comment, I do read them all (eventually).

For those of you who know where this is going, get excited, because we're about to see an old friend (or two).

I hope you are all doing well, and that the fall is bringing you a bit of good luck. Please take care of yourselves and each other, and I will see you next time!