All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 08'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
SwifthawkSwifthawkover 3 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Haven't read it yet, but thought this was appropriate that this was released Christmas day. LOL!

Just wishing everybody's you and yours a Merry Christmas and an improved New Year (I'd say happy, but why over shoot and risk disapointment after 2020 lol)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That's not a Christmas present! That is a mean teaser. Damn you 😉, after looking for the last 7 days, you give us this?

Honestly, though, your side stories really showcase your growing mastery. They are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for been waiting and checking back almost daily. I guess when I started HFHM I did not realize the series was not complete as I binged. Thanks for keeping coming back for more. These have been my first non human erotica stories to read for me but as long as your writing they will not be my last.

joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Thank you.

Really fun. Thanks for the timeline update, and a demon becoming introspective?!? Fun indeed. Keep up the writing. The story has helped this year pass.

bhojobhojoover 3 years ago

The girls certainly deserve a vacation after tangling with the order and the old ones. A succubus and a porn star ... sounds explosive...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Jeez! I'm like an addict waiting for his next fix. Thank you Annabelle.

G

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

A demon with a heart of gold , very nice. I look forward to your stories , they keep me going .

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

So very good and so much fun. Happy Holidays and thank you for this gift.

LoverbullLoverbullover 3 years ago

The "doctors hate" tag😭😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I can’t wait for the next

Your writing is so impressive in this time need you to keep writing PLEASE!

I hate to wait for your stories

I like the way u write makes feel like I am in this world U created and make me want more

Stone Carver

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

A couple of good zingers in there. Well done!

I'm thinking that Dana might plant a seed or two for Uncle Foot while they're on walkabout.

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"doctors hate this one trick to lose 60 pounds"

"it's a bunch of dead weight"

lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have a definitive talent for bringing your characters to life...

I started reading HFHM quite some time ago, and got caught up with your output. Then went off on an adventure through Lit archives, ended an 8 year lawsuit, and got title back to our home from the criminals trying to steal it, then got covid this year in Jan, which caused dormant HPV, (human papiloma virus), gene mutations to come alive, and give me skin cancer in my throat. I'm now 5 months post-op, and completely free of cancer due to catching it early, never having smoked, and getting some experimental meds based on the same technology which has created several of the Covid vaccines. To say the 2000's have really sucked for me is a vast understatement.

But while I was in the hospital after the second surgery in late July, I stumbled upon a bookmark for where I stopped with Mike and his off beat harem. I started over at chapter one.

I am in a holding pattern for over a dozen different stories, waiting for new chapters to drop, or new books to begin, (in several instances), and decided to give D&H a try.

I just finished chapter 8, and added it to my 'In Process' reading list. I think I started D&H yesterday, or the day before, plus there were at least a dozen single chapter stories I consumed, as well. To say I'm a voracious reader is like saying Dana gets aroused when Lily feeds her!

I so loved your little monster heaven, tucked away in my home state, I am now obliged to read the story of Darren and Ana. It's not often Orygun gets any location recognition; an old friend of mine set a book here, and it did quite well.

Hopefully, you will publish your work and it will garner as much for you. As someone who used to read his work, pre-publication, you have every bit as much talent as my old friend Ken had. You just need the exposure.

If you haven't read his book set in Orygun, you should. It is a wonderful tale of a dysfuctional logging family and a son with different ambitions, set in the woods of the southern Orygun coast. 'Sometimes a Great Notion' is the title. Let me know what you think of it, if you give it a read.

Use my sig below, and comcast's domain to email me directly. (They don't use 'com').

GeoD

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Didn't think I'd like ...

... that Lily acted as Ana in Darrens dreams. But him actually getting back to health really convinced me that it was the right thing he really needed.

I am also really intrigued by who Tristan is, maybe someone we already know? And what about the girl in the airport? I actually have a feeling at least one of them will play a bigger role in the stories to come.

Also can't wait for Dana to make a little visit to the arachne sisters in HFHM. Will be legend-WaitForIt-dary!

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
Cyrus

If Cyrus ever gets defeated / killed, I hope it will by by Eulalie and Velvet (and maybe Darren). It would be a bit of a waste for Lily and Dana to take him out when the other three have a much more rich history with him.

Also, is he the one mentioned with Darren and his daughters having to fight for he peace they have now? If so, I hope we will learn a bit more about that in the near future :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I honestly kinda like cyrus and feel like I everyone didnt just slaughter each other and they stopped and talked. They could be allies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

After Darren dies, what will happen to Eulalie and Velvet? Will Bigfoot bring them to the house and introduce them to the Caretaker?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very creative and enjoyable 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hell of a murder scene

The authorities are gonna be scratching their heads when they find those two human trafficking brothers bodies.

Both in the same position sitting on the toilet with wide lifeless eyes.The only details that stand out will probably be the large amounts of cum soaking the front of their pants as well as both men still having a full erection despite being dead.

The cops sadly won't be able to solve this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I got to say, I really like the new spider girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter!

I only wonder why they didn't take a few saplings or seeds with them, to get rid of the limitation of portaling to Hawaii that Bigfoot currently has. If I could portal to places with special trees, you can bet that I'd take every opportunity to place those trees all over the world.

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

I see another convoluted chapter coming up. This is Good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does a male succubus victim's large swollen cum filled balls have to be mercilessly drained and thoroughly emptied using supernaturally Induced sex dreams in order to allow the succubus to coax out their soul and swallow them? Or is Lily simply a cock hungry slut that loves to sexually pleasure and torture the freshly devoured souls of big cocked bad guys inside her soul prison?

Whatever the reason Is, my nipples are hard and my clit is throbbing thinking about the things she does to these bad boys. I fucking love it!

So far in the story, Lily has made all of her victims ejaculate extremely hard after allowing them to experience nasty porno scenarios inside their unconscious bodies as her aphrodisiac venom keeps their fat evil cocks diamond hard and uncontrollably throbbing inside their obscenely stretched out underwear. It appears to be mandatory for this author's version of the sex demon succubus to force the unfortunate man in her grasp to blast thick steaming hot gouts of fresh delicious cock seed out of their lust fattened majestically large and long cocks in order to prepare their cumming body and soul for an easy swallow.

Since Lily's soul stealing mega orgasms are triggered by the victim's veiny fuck stick exploding inside the dreamscape by Lily's dream whores sucking, fucking and licking it, making the real meaty cock between their legs to violently jerk upwards and retch, harden and elongate past the point of no return and projectile vomit the tasty fertile reserves of ball juice out of their piss slit at unbelievable speeds, they experience nothing but pure pleasure and ecstasy that can be only achieved inside an Angel's pussy otherwise in heaven.

They experience no pain or discomfort during their sexecution. And Lily gets to have her way with the naked souls she erotically swallows, anytime and as long as she fucking wants. Their large fat yummy cocks are eternally hard and ready for her to play with anyway she wants. Lily is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damsel in distress was saved. Check

Human trafficking operation foiled. Check

Bad guys got ambushed and knocked out in the bathroom. Check.

Lily used her powers to make the bad guys spill all their secrets and every last drop of their warm thick cum. Check

Their delicious cumming souls swallowed to be sexually tortured and molested for all eternity by our hungry and vengeful demon princess. Double check!

Overall a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Look at Lily go, whooooo!

Eating one soul before going in for some brotherly dessert. Love a lead girl that gives no fucks about leaving behind a body count.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I miss the good old days when Lily actually used her body to have her way with her victims while simultaneously having sex with them inside the dreamscape.

Now it's just stinging to knock em out before sitting on their lap and showing them erotic things inside their mind to forcefully pull their soul out of their eyes. It's like the demon who was created to seduce and fuck men doesn't give a damn about her traditional methods of feeding. Why is Lily suddenly no longer using physical sex with her victims to make them cum in this side story?

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

Interesting method of transport for a dead girl. And I do hope DANA gets the dragon seed and gets back to Mike safely.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Nothing short of amazing!

I'm sad to see this story leave the Oregon family, I've enjoyed spending more time with the lot of them, Eulalie the mastermind and Velvet the fighter. One near off-hand comment makes me hope again for some sort of prequel story involving the whole family:

"the culmination of decades of hard work, and this forest has seen its fair share of bloodshed and misery."

Also, I miss Ana, and thought she and Darren made the absolutely sweetest couple.

I'd also love to find out the specifics of how Emory came to dote on Velvet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the "doctors hate this one trick to lose 60 pounds" tag, your tags are often a lot of fun in and of themselves!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doctors hate this one trick? Totally cracked me up when I saw that, thank you!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Nice chapter. Are we beginning to see nice Lily now? 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whenever Lily kills men by making them ejaculate it always gives me a boner. One that can only go down after i've made myself blow about two loads.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Other commenters had tell more of my saying, anonymous. checker for instance, so I only can appraise your boredom in the cargo bay as literary tool to deeps in Dana's background story, a buetiful one til the accident.

Being scrrened two times last weekend by TSA I realise your solution seem ti be the only one viable to pass Dana undetedted and only if TicToc can hide it's inetriors.

Procurator9Procurator99 months ago

😏The inevitable dead jokes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now I wonder if you watched the TV show Lucifer and took some inspiration from Mazikeen for Lily's character development.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The tags you added to this chapter are simply priceless <chef's kiss>

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

That was pretty good. Now I have some context to the phone call with Beth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES