All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 09'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
JamesTheBeastJamesTheBeastover 3 years ago
Best chapter yet

I swear if Dana and Cyprus join together because of the situation, I get to say I called it

joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Ahhhh

Great, so now I have to sit around and wonder about Lily.

Nice, and the meet up makes me wonder if we have one of those "the enemy of my enemy" things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just Awesome

I just finished reading D&H 08, HFHM 61 and Tinks Holiday Hijinks and they ALL have one thing in common. They are awesome stories. I am just addicted to your tales. Congratulations on such great writing and thank you!

And now, I have D&H 09. It's GREAT!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

G

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nothing worse than hunting self-created dragon/human hybrids!

Well-paced story, there, Annabelle! G.R.R. Martin could use some stylistic touches on new chapters of Winds Of Winter reading your works! The toughest aspects of writing fantasies are Which details re: how much lore you can spam at your audience re: magic's rules, creatures'/items' powers, etc and still maintaining the literary dramatic blow WO leaving logic behind!

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveover 3 years ago

Quite the interesting chapter here. Considering this is happening in the past, I am very curious as to how Tristan was thwarted, and couldn't move on to Radley's home as alluded. It would be exciting if we get to see Tristan being an important piece in the great game, unless he is dead by the end of this series.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Maximillian Maissoneuvs

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveover 3 years ago

On another note, it would be great if we had a redemption arc for Cyrus. He is not the inherently evil type, and has faced many losses till this point, starting from the Last of Our Kind. I feel the story is already turning that way, given we have the first real interaction between Dana and Cyrus here.

As an idea, could you perhaps do a explorative piece on Mike's house, from a third person perspective?

joshmosejoshmoseover 3 years ago
Ohh, forgot

Ohhh, I forgot to add I kept waiting for Lily to say something about "being ready for her close up" with a stage name like that.

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 3 years ago
AWESOME

once again you had outdone yourself. looking forward for your next chapters.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Love that Dana and Cyrus meet.

christi11christi11over 3 years ago
That was a good one

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and time with all of us out here in reader land. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Action, but no *action*. Well written, but I admit to being disappointed at the lack of sex. This was a porn shoot infiltration!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
How can Lily lie?

She said I am Mona de Ville. I thought a succubus can't lie.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

nice but damn now another cliffhanger keep them coming.

JOVA82JOVA82over 3 years ago
Unexpected

turn of events.

The lack of certain kind of action, in this quite action packed event didnt even bother me, but it turns out that I seem to read more for the story than for erotica. Now don't get me wrong, the erotica is very much appriciated.

Now I'm very eager for the next chapter. as Cyrus and Dana are talking, and not trying to kill eachothers... at least yet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Writing

I may just be super sleep deprived, but this chapter seems to depart from you normal writing style (not the story, the plotline totally has your signature flair).

FbjsFbjsover 3 years ago

I wager that Mike will have to evict a squatter in the future! The girls risk enthrallment so he'd have to go at it alone... sounds tough! Looking forward to more, as always (:

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another great one

Another great read, even with the lack of sex. Can't wait to see how Dana and Cyrus get on together and how he reacts to learning about her true nature.

@the person asking how Lily could lie, I think she was using a technicality. Lily specifically said that her ID would have a different name on it, implying that her name isn't actually Mona DeVille. If Mona is a stage name, then Mona isn't Mona either, so Lily isn't technically impersonating her, just the stage name she uses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Cross series supposition

Hello Annabelle and everyone!

Thanks for this excellent chapter! I hope Dana will be able to convince the Order that she isn't a threat, and that she'll cooperate with them to kill that monster of a dragon.

Speculation: spoilers ahead if you haven't read Mike's House for Horny Monsters!

I have a theory that has been circling around my head for quite a time, and the more it goes, the better I think it fits with the stories. I think the Order is a Player in the great game. I even think it might have been winning until a few months ago and the arrival of Mike

We know that the Architect built quite a few "houses". We know each of them has a different "win condition", a different purpose in the game. We know Mike's house purpose is to be a haven for cryptids. We know that the Order has a higher purpose too, hunting the threats to mankind and keeping both words separate. We know that there are very few players left. We know that the game is not over yet. We know that the Order has a lot of facilities around the world. We know that Mike has a lot of properties around the world. We know some of Mike's estates used to be seats for other players.

We have zero information about any other players. We are led to think the game is important. The Order is a main antagonist that has been here for a long time. Is it really a stretch to consider them a Player ? This looks like an endgame situation in a strategy game, where a few players control a lot of ressources, with maybe a few stragglers around that haven't been wiped out yet, but everyone knows who is going to duke it out in the end.

If I were to bet, I'd say that there is at least a third Player. We have "contain and separate" (the Order), "protect and survive" (the House), I think a stealthy "infiltrate and control" (Player 3) would likely be a serious contender, this one run by monsters. That would also explain why some of the most classical monster girls are absent from Mike's house. Why are there no vampire or werewolf girl there ? Probably because vampires and werewolves play their own side of things, and play it sufficiently well to not need a safe haven...

Well, those are only conjectures, and time will tell if I'm guessing right. I'll be looking forward for an answer to my guess in Anabelle's work!

Best wishes everyone,

Professor Anon

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 3 years ago
Good stuff

Well done. I’m back for chapter 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Truly, what a remarkable story teller you are. You've got us captivated. I'm totally loving it how this story is turning out and can't wait to find out what's next.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 3 years ago

Another fine entry to the series. Thanks for sharing! 5* Slainté

Lenny20Lenny20over 3 years ago
I think the end-game is starting

Seems like in the next chapter or two the big finale of this series is coming.

Again, this one had it all, sexy scenes, a great fight scene and mystery/monster stuff. (And a cool mislead by casually mentioning mermaids finally in the HFHM universe and then it just being Dana XD ) Five stars as always.

I'm really intruiged by how Dana and Cyrus (presumably) will work together and if Tasia can be saved fron Tristans control. And I'm actually sad that Amida died. Now Cyrus has lost two great fighters by his side in his career. Kind of hope it makes him reminisce about Jeffrey next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Writing Dead and Horny. You’ve made a great story that stands on its own.

I’d love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I love it

I'm ALWAYS excited to read your stuff. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story; I think you missed a good opportunity for Dana to have surprise attacked Tristan when he thought she was dead, but I guess you're leading up to a different rising climax. Like a heroic return.

GiantPeach06GiantPeach06almost 3 years ago

I love your imagination!

t6greent6greenover 2 years ago

Oh man, Tristan is a doozy! I know you are one hell of a story teller but how are they going to defeat this sicko?

Ramjet57Ramjet57over 2 years ago

So they all lost to the Dragon, which I assume is as it should be.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

Wow.

A mermaid colony, and property including an active volcanic caldera owned by one Mike Radley.

Hoo boy, this is going to be a fun place to revisit some day...

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Now that's a twist I wasn't expecting, Dana and Cyrus!!! So how are they going to defeat Tristan and will Dana get the dragon's seed?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I fucking hate it.

I don't hate the story but this made me sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanna tie up Annabelle and fuck her little asshole until it's left gaping wide open. Little fuckslut needs a good hard anal ravaging to make her write decent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@ the previous asshole, sorry, anon - really? Annabelle spends time writing, posts it up here for free, and all you can say is that you wanna stick your little pencil dick..... What? You're a single guy, obviously.

5*, thanks for sharing Annabelle (don't think your ass is in any danger really).

Dixon (UK)

427572706565734275727065657312 months ago

Anonymous comments are so funny. I'm sure Annabelle has learned to dismiss them over time. I can't wait to read about Cyrus and Dana. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To othere anonymous:

- Dana's head injuries are slow to heal, dislocations slowers the proces too. And that is good for the story as it allows other events to happend.

- It's not uncommon to see enemies fighting together a common and more dangerous one.

I liked this chapter, it start as a Leverage's plot and it end as Burn's one.

fishkoppfishkopp10 months ago
Mike's properties

I am with @Ravey19, I am really looking forward to another trip to Hawaii!

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Tilly was top while bluffing their way in.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OMG!!! This chapter has so much more significance after reading about what Mike discovers at his property in Hawaii. Not putting any spoilers. But wow!!

WaikyokuWaikyokuabout 2 months ago

I'm glad I'm reading this side-story as a whole. If I was left with this cliffhanger for a month, I'd be upset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Things have escalated quickly. Will there be a team up with Dana and Cyrus? I wonder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES