All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 10'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
MarconMarconabout 3 years ago

OK Major complaint way too short ...LOL can't wait for more

skippersdadskippersdadabout 3 years ago

All rite great job as always love it.

CortavarCortavarabout 3 years ago
Woohoo!

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

The story is coming to a legendary climax. The pieces are set, the game is on, let there be blood! Hopefully dragon blood, a lot of it. Thank you so much for your stories, Annabelle, you're the best!

On other, unrelated news, I have an account now! (I used to be known as Professor Anon). Now on to speculation!

I hope Cyrrus survives. I kind of like the old man, he's not evil, far from it, even if he has spent his life chasing monsters, he did it to protect mankind. The objectives of the Order and the House are not completely at odds: both want to keep the magical and mundane words separate and the people safe. I hope that Cyrrus can become a sort of liaison between the two. An active member of the Order wouldn't do, but a retired knight might be the exact balance of official and officious to maintain contact with Mike's side (I'm still convinced that the Order is a Player).

As for the sharing of the dragon stone... Maybe, as dragons are inherently magical creatures, the Order could be convinced to get only looting rights over his dead body? I'm pretty sure fangs, claws and hide can be used in a hundred different ways by a skilled mage. And I fear that Tristan is going to try a full transformation on the volcano, so there might be a big corpse to loot. Oh! And if ever the fight ends on the volcano, that's home turf for Mike's team! Mike owns that particular bit of land, so it might somehow play into the final fight.

What do you think?

Best wishes,

Cortavar, AKA Professor Anon

AngelhorseAngelhorseabout 3 years ago
I love it!

Every single time I see an update for your stories, I say “yay!“ and my heart does a little dance like a child on Christmas morning. No other author has made me feel this way! :) I wish I could write such a compelling story. I have ideas, but I'm afraid to start and worried I'll get stuck somewhere. Anyway, keep up the great work! I await expectantly for the next installment. :)

dr_lizardodr_lizardoabout 3 years ago

Ah, that's how the deal-for-a-soul-when-he-didn't-have-one thing worked! I was starting to think it'd been retconned out.

Also, Amir/Aladdin can eat a dick. It's gonna be SO satisfying when he finally gets what's coming to him. You have a gift for writing really despicable baddies.

Another really fun installment. And now, back to your regularly scheduled HTHM withdrawal symptoms *curls up in a corner in the fetal position and twitches*

nedthebundlernedthebundlerabout 3 years ago
Excellent!

I really enjoy the way you have tied the two stories together, and look forward to the next chapters of both.

SpeedySPSpeedySPabout 3 years ago
Can’t wait!

I’m all caught up on HFHM, so I know what happens after this, but I’m so terribly excited to see how it happens. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ironically, it seems Mike/Emily and the Order are somewhat similar

They both strive to contain magic from the rest of the world. However, Mike and Emily before him did it because they have empathy for the magical world and want to keep magical creatures safe. The Order does it because they fear the magical world.

Mike is doing the Order a great service by giving friendly, or at least negotiable monsters a safe haven away from the human world. This is in line with the Order's goals to keep humans and magic separate, but the Order is so zealous about keeping humanity safe and not understanding about the complexities of magical creatures that I fear they would view it as all as a threat and want to destroy the house. Which is a shame since they have common enemies, such as Amir's Society. Though maybe a temporary alliance like we see here could work...

In any case, great chapter! Everything you put out is gold, and I'm the greedy dragon waiting feverishly for the next piece!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Best DH yet

This is my favorite chapter so far. It so intense. Alladin reimagined as a bad guy is prefect.. This is getting as good hfhm. I am so intrigued. Plus who doesn't love demon/zombie sex. It would be a trip if Lily laid it down on Cyrus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
love this story

I love this story, i am so looking forward to the next part, I hope it will be longer as it intrigues me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well done, as usual.

You have a talent for writing, and a knack for storytelling; a powerful combination with your fertile imagination. Between the main goings on at The House, and this parallel adventure, there's a near constant amount of intrigue, and craziness for your large group of characters.

Congrats on another fine chapter, and for nearing completion on another book. You should be very proud of what you've created.

Thanks for sharing the wackiness in your mind, and for all the work a Lit submission demands.

GeoD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it can't wait for the next chapter.....keep up the excellent work!!

D.B. Cooper

Maximillian_MaissoneuveMaximillian_Maissoneuveabout 3 years ago

Great story again. Alladin/Amir was a connection I had made quite a while back, and I am glad that it was finally established.

I absolutely agree with Cortavar there. I had written earlier too that Cyrus should have a redemption arc and more inclusion into the bigger picture.

I am a bit sad that perhaps after all this Dana won't be cured, since in HFHM till now she is not due to the second attack on the House setting back Ratu's efforts ( correct me if I am wrong).

It would be impressive if we can see some greater form of Lily, wielding hellfire in the next chapter.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

Fantastic! So excited to read the next chapter.

CortavarCortavarabout 3 years ago
Soul business

Hi again Annabelle and everyone!

Something clicked for me while reading the other comments. Aladin "stored" his soul in the hands of a Great Old One. Lily has made contact with part of the Lovecraftian monstrosity contained in the secret base. This is a monster sex story. Writing any kind of romantic encounter with a Being From Beyond is extremely hard given the stark difference in power and the inscrutable mind of those creatures. Here is my conjecture, and I really hope Annabelle has been building her world up from that.

The creature in the pit will have its curiosity piqued by its contact with Lily's mind, one of the very rare that didn't shatter completely after making contact. It will send a protrusion of itself, probably some kind of sexy girl, to the realm where that contact came from. After shenanigans and a confrontation with Amir/Aladin, the Being will learn about human morality and the existence of the pleasurable experience of love/sex. Mike, always a good samaritan, will bang the fuck out of Ch'tulette, trade part of his soul with the Elder God, be rescued by Lily, and gain a clue on Amir's soul. After other shenanigans, they'll get possession of Amir's soul from the Other Realm. And then Death will carry it to hell and disappear from the House.

Appart from Death dying, that's a book I would definitely enjoy reading at some point! It might not be for now, as the HFHM plot seems to be headed more in the direction of Mike's estates exploration, but it would make an excellent plot for a future book, and give Amir a suitably complex main antagonist death. Furthermore, I'd really like to see a love/sex story with an Elder God that manages to do justice to their incommensurable power and madness-inducing psyche. That's a real challenge, but I have every faith in Annabelle's talent and I'm ready to wait for whatever time is necessary for Mike to be able to bang Ch'tulette!

What do you think?

Best wishes,

Cortavar, AFKA Professor Anon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great work.

I know this side story is ending but I hope you keep writing about Mike and his horny monster girls for a long time.

joshmosejoshmoseabout 3 years ago
Nice.

Good times. I appreciate the notice about how many chapters are left. This should be fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A nice build up chapter

The next chapter should be interesting. The alliance will be a very uneasy one.

Dana’a partial revolation while one the sea floor, will likely lead to a change in her relationships at the house, as it is pretty clear that she is not going to be the same person she was in the end, none of us are.

I am really enjoying this story. I hope you publish it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Support

I second Cortavar's proposal

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 3 years ago
Amazing

It is really intresting. Waiting to see how lilly and co kills tristan and retrieve the dtagon seed. Also waiting for what sort of conclusion would dana come to

10Bender10Benderabout 3 years ago

5 stars as usual. But I'm subtracting a star because you used those 3 words we have all come to despise over the last year...abundance of caution. So really I gave you 6 stars because you keep slapping home runs, Hank Aaron.

HfhmfanHfhmfanabout 3 years ago

Still loving your stories! I look forward to the new chapters and they read way to quick when they do come out. I really need to get the hard copies from you. Thanks so much and keep up the great/fantastic/ excellent work of entertaining your fans!

Cortavar has a good idea too ;)

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 3 years ago

Lovely deep amazing characters growing and a plot unwinding solid and surprising.

Once finished I will read all across

shalleycatshalleycatabout 3 years ago

Excellent side series, really enjoying it. So thank you.

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this installment. I am looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Keep going, please

I love ALL your stories.My biggest problem is being unable to jump to the future and binge read all your stories again and again (I know, greedy).

Your character development is excellent. I easily imagine that each character is their own separate being with their own individual quirks.

Please keep writing. You are good at what you do.

G

Lenny20Lenny20about 3 years ago
Nice build-up

Though not the most excitinc chapter, it was a nice breather after the last one with the big reveal. I'm very much looking forward to see Dana in a sword fight. And how Cyrus wants to screw them over with the Dragon seed.

Btw, a nice touch with the "not so unforseen" Amir / Aladdin reveal. A nice funny moment in an otherwise tragic storyline.

Five stars, as always.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 3 years ago

Fantastic - as always :)

Amazing story -- loving every minute of it....

I still find it amazing that you can keep this going at the excellent standard it is (and keep doing the same with HFHM)

Thankyou so much for sharing with us.

kalaliciouskalaliciousabout 3 years ago

Oh no!! I've binged your stories so much I've finally caught up and have to wait now!! I don't know how I can go on!!...

All joking aside, I've sooo, so so so so, enjoyed your HFHM world! Thank you so much for sharing these amazing stories with us! Subscribed/followed/etc., Can't wait for more!

Best wishes!

ContrahentContrahentabout 3 years ago

So, several thoughts:

Firstly, AUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH I'M CAUGHT UP AND NOW I'M OUT OF LILY AND DANA ADVENTURES :(((

Second, I didn't initially expect this series to have so much character development for Lily. I figured that Lily would just tag along and try to do stuff to help Dana out, and generally just expected this to be sort of the 'Dana tries to get her soul back' plot arc. I'm really pleased to see all the interesting backstory behind Lily. I really feel that the characterization of her trauma and her attempts to come to deal with it truly give her a great deal of depth.

Third, the sex scene on the bottom of the ocean floor was really innovative, pretty hot, and in retrospect made perfect sense. Of course the totally inhuman demon and the dead zombie girl can fuck on the ocean floor. What, isn't like either of them have to breathe.

Fourth, throughout this series you've laid down plenty of hints that Amir is likely Aladdin. Most readers are almost certainly going to figure out that Amir is clearly Aladdin without being directly told. I think the way you handled that subject is pretty cool, because you give your readers the information they needed to come to the correct conclusions on their own instead of simply telling them. In fact, you took this idea to its logical conclusion and avoided needless exposition wherein one of the monster harem mystery van characters gasps and proclaims "So Amir was old man Aladdin all along!" Yes, you did confirm it officially (and it's a good idea to avoid confusion), but the humor blunted any possible "Yeah yeah, I know. We all know." reactions.

Okay, so maybe I have more than just several thoughts. Thank you for sharing your awesome stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm fascinated by Cyrus' arc. It's quite something to see him bargaining with two monsters.

fatmanx101fatmanx101almost 3 years ago

I just want to ask how are you able to keep me enthralled with every damn word? I have been here since the beginning two chapters I've home for horny monsters. Every single chapter has been amazing and left me drooling for more. I cannot wait for the finale. You have become one of my favorite authors of all time thank you so much for the wonderful stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just have to say, I was hesitant to begin reading this side story. Cannibalism is a deep-rooted fear of mine, and that 100% extends to zombies, so I really appreciate the effort you've gone through to make it so Dana doesn't end up eating anybody. Am I going to doom Cyrus or Tristan to this fate by writing this review? Probably, but I just couldn't wait any longer, I had to express my thanks

iseeyoufly1964iseeyoufly1964over 2 years ago

I very much enjoyed this story, feels like it's heating up and I can't wait...5 stars!!!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionover 2 years ago

A cross-series thought … I am excited for the day Amir is reaped by our friend Death (in the HFHMverse). Amir is a uch a dickhead! The story is so well done! Thank you! Finn

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

Two shepherds comments below, if I understood it correctly, Amir is actually Aladdin. If this is the case, Death can’t take him because he has no soul and Death can only take someone with a soul.

Hearthfire223Hearthfire223over 1 year ago

See, this is the sort of character development I've come to love from this series!

Lily started out as antagonistic and hostile, but has been slowly drifting to greater acts and signs of empathy to others. I love how when entering the dream-memory, she's more concerned about the Mike soul-part than her own discomfort, knowing fully what happens next.

On that note, what a reversal!

Riveting stuff.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Oh this is going to be fascinating.

Great to see Lily changing and I wonder if Cyrus will have a change of heart and realise the monsters with Mike aren't bad; after all the order has protected the mermaids for decades. Surprised we've not seen the mermaids yet?

What's in the Caldera that Tristan wants and will Mike get more involved?

Thought Amir might be Aladdin and wonder if they can get rid of him somehow.

5 again.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thank you! It's a memorable story. I have enjoyed reading it a lot

Procurator9Procurator910 months ago

Things are never that easy... Right...

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Things are getting more interesting. A shaky alliance, and a dragon man. What's going to happen?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES