All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 13'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

Nature? Hunts? Growls? Someone stolen some werewolf mojo?

Looking at the tags, 'Lactating' isn't the word, there was no milk! I humbly suggest 'Cumtating' or 'Spunktating', dealer's choice.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to this! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can you believe I just happened to look soon after it was posted? Of course it's worth more than 5 stars.

Amazing, book 2 is already looking like it could be your best yet. It's a nice aside from HFHM with a much less whimsical plot. Can't wait for the next instalment. Don't ever worry about this story being too dark, The Last Of Her Kind showed what you can do in this area, and this is a worthy successor (or is that continuation?)

Strand

badmintcatbadmintcatover 1 year ago

Love it! Keep em coming! A very pleasant holiday surprise to see this here today. EXCELLENT work. Kudos to you on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So is Tasia now a werewolf? Or at least a were-something.

MaZeWMaZeWover 1 year ago

Hm, interesting setup. I'm very curious how this developes.

skippersdadskippersdadover 1 year ago

That was great When you said she was a fixer upper , I heard the song from Frozen, the one the Rock Trolls sing to help Christoff. but I like this installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An excellent addition to the series. I look forward to the next chapter. And don't forget to take your own advice, and do something kind for yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't fail to impress ... I am beginning to think you are incapable of it...much to my delight at reading your words. The engagement of the attention of the reader is masterful.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

I love this new storyline already! Will Dana, dealing with her demons, and Tasia, the terse therianthrope (that's the erudite word for werebeasts in general), unite against the worst foe to ever cross the path of Mike and the gang, Florida Man? Is the Oracle bending spoons already? Will Dana eat someone else before the end of this story? Can Lily break Tasia's mental fortitude training? Will she even try? We'll see in the next episodes!

Best regards,

Cortavar

joshmosejoshmoseover 1 year ago

I like the set up. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My favorite parts were of Dana, Zel and Lily around the Radley house! Love the chances to see the monster girls at home, building their relationships and of course having sexy fun! The only thing I would have wished different would have been to see Mike top Dana up personally. Great start to this new series, thank you Miss Annabelle amd keep the stories coming, you're a great writer. (Personal long term wish....can we finally see Eulalie get the urge to mate with Mike and have them finally do it?? I know Eulalie doesn't seem to need or want sex, but she IS an arachne with a compulsion for mating?) 5 stars, thanks!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Another great rollicking start, Tasia appears to be off to Florida as some strange hybrid while lily and Dana are after the Oracle wo where will their paths cross?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will a dozen stars please you for this segment of D&H ? With the clues you left, I think that the big underground glass jar with the red eyed contents might be the next chapter of HFHM! CajunBear

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent, looking forward to the next chapter and the next for HFHM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you again for this series - I like this interplay stories that “happen between chapters” of the main HFHM. I think you have found a new way of telling others stories that compliment the main one.

Your writing has been inspirational! There is always a critic - but unless they have put together such a great world of characters and as many blood, sweat, and tears into this wonderful novel as you have - ignore the noise.

I look forward to more as it brings me joy. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oooh, so Tasia went for the Jägerdraught?

Also, my condolences to Anonymous below for having LGBTQ content forced upon them. It must be horrible to be thrown into pages like this with all your browser navigation and window-close controls disabled.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Once again, Great Chapter! And all of your fans KNOW once you hinted that Dana and Lily had another 'off camera' adventure, we were getting D&H book 2.

I have picked up a few of the printed novels, but I think they are a little lacking without your intros and outros.

As for the other commenters, I get saying 'When the MC did that thing in this one scene ruined the story, and I'm not gonna read anymore' or 'Not my kink, complete waste of time to read'. We're capitalist, we got choices.

But it takes a special kind of entitled asshole to say 'I hate that, write only this or don't bother writing'.

DraconianDrowDraconianDrowover 1 year ago

Heck yeah, this is going to be sweet! Looking forward to seeing Tasia's new capabilities. It'll also be interesting if Cyrus does join the household at some point. Hmm, one other thought, will Eulalie end up saving Cyrus? What will come from that if he finds out she's an arachne? Keep up the writing and I'll keep coming back for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Having read a number of truly excellent stories on this site recently, I personally consider your series as representing something of a gold standard. Thank you so much for cranking out another gem of a chapter! Happy cinco de estrellas!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

More to look forward too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you, Annabelle, another cracking instalment. While I certainly enjoy the main story, there's something about the Dead and Horny series that makes it my favourite.

ContrahentContrahentover 1 year ago

Hahaha, loved the line "more flashbacks than a bad anime filler episode". Awesome.

I've been saving HFHM episodes up so I can read them all at once. So glad to be reading your stuff again, Annabelle. <3

DMMWolfDMMWolfover 1 year ago

Lycanthropy? Regeneration, the Hunter's bloodlust, preferring the rain and nature in which to sleep. Sounds like a werewolf to me. Who knows though.

Pincher73Pincher73over 1 year ago

Oh yeah, bring it on.

CortavarCortavarover 1 year ago

@Anonymous Is that a GIRL GENIUS reference? I love that webcomic, and Tasia being a Jäggermonster is a pretty cool alternative to her being a werebeast!

Annabelle? Could we have, at some point, an actual Mad Scientist, either as a prospective member of the harem or as an antagonist? I know Tink is a gadgeteer genius, and many of the women are similarly smart in their domain, but I'm thinking more along the lines of, well... Girl Genius... : a "scientist" who enters a fugue state of excitement (complete with maniacal laughter) when they are doing "Mad Science" experiments or creations and therefore can break the laws of physics. Ok, it has nothing to do with real science, I know, but it's really cool!

PS: if you're a fan of Girl Genius, in some dark corners of the internet lurk the early works of Phil and Kaja Phoglio, when he was known as a "gentleman pornographer". It's called xxxenophiles and it's quite awesome (and very sex-positive compared to other graphic works)!

Kir3n0Kir3n0over 1 year ago

Another great setup for what will be another great story I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great as usual,just can not express in words about the death of velvet so so sad..mad ect.. like real life .u are very talented and tell a great story,like being there.it seems like i,m closer to your charcters than to my own family..weird A thanks TARG

christi11christi11over 1 year ago

A good chapter, thanks for sharing. :)

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewover 1 year ago

When your stories are always so consistently awesome, as this one is, does that mean they are merely 'average'? [grin] More Please!

redwhitredwhitover 1 year ago

OK, only because there are so many possible directions this can take I will take a stab at guessing things.

Foreshadowing: someone is going to get infected by Zombie blood. It hasn't been brought up before and Dana has had limbs cut off in the past (hotel room when the two first encountered the Order, though I can't remember if she might have lost some zombie blood/ichor during the events in the Montana complex). It is possible that Tasia has been given some kind of purified zombie infection that gives her the regeneration and strength, without the emotional and physically dead state.

Another possibility for Tasia is that The Order is doing more demon soul to human body transfers, and this is what's happening here, but with more precision to make it not get Jersey Devil crazy level.

Would love to see the duo take Eulalie along with them as well on their adventures, though interesting to see if they are able to keep her nature hidden still.

Lenny20Lenny20over 1 year ago
Finally!

I have waited for a continuation of D&H almost since chapter 12 released. So glad to see it'll be worth the wait. Superb first chapter.

The flashbacks are a very cool way to integrate backstory to some fitting scenes and it helps that Dana has a good reason for them story-wise.

Also, is it just me or do Tasias new powers, and especially the cases of most participants in that process sound a lot like what a zombie infection would cause? Maybe that will play a part, at least I hope it gets at least a mention ...

To a hopefully other strong spin-off - the others were partially (if possible) even better than the main story.

firehorseukfirehorseuk12 months ago

Six months ago, almost nothing phased her

Six months ago, almost nothing fazed her

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Your way to flash-back use did I thought something went wrong with the chapter, soon I realized my mistake. Like Mario Vargas Llosa in his work "Los cachorros" I think this way to show us something difficult to write without explaining it, if I'm not wrong it's Dana's instant transition between reality and her recalls.

It still amaze me your cared level of detail, like when in the game between the doll and Mike, he replaces the pieces removed by the ghost. Or your lesson on works security cortesy of Dana and Tink.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Increased strength? Growing? Do we finally get a werewolf?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another brilliant chapter. Love the world building that is going on here.

So someone correct me if I’m wrong…The Curator got all the information about the Radley household from Elizabeth & Amir at the end of Book 5 HFHM (Ch. 78) and then fed this to SoS, to give them the more detailed map of the house in HFHM Ch.103…meaning The Curator is the one behind the scenes taking over The Order (and already knows a lot about Mike Radley). But is the new Director of the Order a reconstituted Amir (working on The Curator’s behalf) or is it The Curator himself or perhaps another proxy (Elizabeth or Sarah in a man suit)?? Can’t wait to find out and I’m sure we will get more clues when Beth meets him shortly. With The Curator behind the scenes, the peril is sure to ratchet up in HFHM 7!!!

Btw, this has got me rereading Book 5 to try and figure out how much The Curator was behind Neferisfet…

Procurator9Procurator99 months ago

🤔 One answered several other questions raised...

GhostWraithGhostWraith9 months ago

Took time off to let you finish the Christmas book and came back and there’s a whole new book of Dead and horny. Awesome sauce. 5*s

Looking forward to them actually getting some real revenge after the jersey devil

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

Oh yeah! Can't wait. Tasia is my new favorite bad girl. You know she'll have to be defeated in the end, but the game is afoot!

Roseboom65Roseboom654 months ago

I am reading this as part of my 2nd read through so already know how this one ends, but it is still as engrossing as the first read through was! Also, even though I find Beth's sex scenes way more exciting than Mike's and am not into the lesbian stuff, I refuse to tell an author how to write the story she came up with other than to say "please keep writing!!" I easily consider your writing on par, if not better than, that of some of my favorite authors such as Terry Brooks, Piers Anthony, and even the magnificent Stephen King. I have and will continue to keep recommending this series to anyone I know who likes reading. Please, please, keep the story coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So the permanently aroused mindless souls of men trapped for eternity inside Lily's belly are forced to drain their cocks endlessly inside the newest victims Lily consumes to break them completely?

Sounds erotic and fun. Nothing but pure pleasure and orgasm for the remainder of their existence is better than suffering in pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES