Dead and Horny Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The centaur laughed. "Nothing quite that dramatic. We've got a new lead on where the mandragora may have set up a nest, but that's it. Damn thing keeps stealing food from us, but we can't figure out where it is and it won't accept our offerings. Makes it hard to plan for livestock if we have to worry about them getting eaten overnight."

"Can't you just have your lackeys deal with your weed problem?"

Zel chuckled, adjusting the bags around her waist. "This particular issue requires my personal expertise. You're welcome to come along if you'd like."

"Nah. Sounds boring." Lily looked out at the lake. "Think I'll throw some more rocks before I call it quits."

Zel nodded, then gave Lily a bow before trotting off. The centaur disappeared through the thick foliage, leaving Lily alone with her thoughts. She contemplated the bracelet on her wrist and let out a groan.

"Stupid bitch," she muttered, picking up a rock. Lily had been perfectly happy hating on Zel before she had arrived, and now felt ten times as guilty after she'd been so nice. She skipped a few more rocks, then looked at where Zel had disappeared.

Her thoughts and feelings were complicated, but she now knew one thing for sure: If anyone ever tried to lay a finger on that foal, Lily would tear them apart.

🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️🧟‍♀️

Thank you so, so, so much for reading this chapter and hopefully enjoying that scene with Dana and Opal! Our slime girl wasn't meant to get so much downtime, but she just really didn't fit into the storyline for Book 6 of HFHM.

As for Tasia, some of you are making really good guesses! Lily always steals the show, but that's just how she is around here.

Anyway, I'm off to dream up some more adventures and monster smut! Give yourself a high-five, because by reading this chapter, you accomplished something today. Go, you!

~Annabelle Hawthorne