Scratching an Itch

Story Info
Elise, Tom's wife wants to expand her horizons.
13.3k words
4.33
16.8k
32

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scratching an Itch

This story is about Tom and Elise who are what you would probably call a 'typical' young married couple just starting their lives together.

Elise is a recent college graduate with a degree in journalism. She stands about five feet seven inches tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. She is somewhat slim with small breasts which have large aureola that extend into pointy nipples. She carries herself on trim calves that flare into nicely rounded thighs. Her small waist and full, well-rounded ass are probably her best features, although the whole package is well worth looking at.

Tom is also a recent college graduate, having received his degree in accounting. He's about average height, standing about five feet eleven inches tall and slim with dark hair and eyes.

Let's join them as Elise tells us the story of the day that she dropped a bomb that threatened to change the course of their marriage forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Elise

Hi. You probably don't know me so let me tell you just a little bit about myself. My name is Elise. I'm twenty-three years old and married to my childhood sweetheart, Tom. You know the story. High school quarterback meets and marries the captain of the cheerleading squad. Nope! Not even close.

Actually, I was the Editor of the school yearbook, and Tom, who was an amateur photographer, took the majority of the photos. Exciting hunh?

When we finished high school we both decided to attend a small college in North Carolina, where we dated exclusively. I don't know about other couples but I only had eyes for Tom so neither of us dated anyone else. After we graduated, we returned home where we were married in a traditional small-town ceremony with lots of family and friends.

Most of our high school classmates moved to the big city but we both wanted to live in our hometown of Founder's Creek.

We've been married for just over two years now and although we've known each other longer than the average newlyweds, we still have a lot to learn as we work to create a strong foundation for our budding family.

When you first go out on your own, it is amazing how much time and attention must be invested in establishing yourself in your chosen career. I planned to be a working mother so, even though there aren't any children planned for our little family in the immediate future, we both wanted to structure our working lives around that eventuality.

A small trust fund that my grandfather set up for me allowed us to acquire a modest frame home on the outskirts of town. It's not large but there is sufficient room for our family for the foreseeable future. Besides, there's a huge oak tree in the front yard that's just begging for a rope tire swing.

Despite appearances, everything wasn't perfect at our little home in Founder's Creek. The oak tree out front is great, and the flowers lining the sidewalk are blooming, but the lady of the house is feeling restless.

I bet I know what you're thinking. 'What in the hell does she have to be restless about?'

I get it but over the past several months I have begun to wonder if there shouldn't be more to our relationship. What have I been missing by only knowing Tom? That sounds pretty self-centered, doesn't it? Most women my age would be thrilled to be in my position with a loving husband, strong career potential, and a lovely home. I guess I'm not like most women.

Since Tom and I began our relationship in high school, continued it through college, and went straight into marriage after graduation, you've probably guessed that our sexual education has been somewhat limited. You'd be right about that! As I've said, Tom's the only man that I have ever slept with and, I think, or at least I hope, that I'm the only woman he has ever known in a carnal way.

You might think that's something that I regret. Honestly, most days I'm quite content with the choices that I've made, but there are days when my imagination strays off on its own and I wonder what it would feel like to have another man between my legs.

So, I've got an itch that I'd like to see scratched. I can't keep fooling myself any longer. My problem is that earlier statement, 'we dated exclusively', or 'Tom's the only man that I have ever slept with'. Our obsession with each other has deprived me of the opportunity to sew my wild oats.

Isn't that what they say about guys who lack experience and want to correct that particular shortcoming? So, in this age of equality, it shouldn't be a surprise that this applies to us ladies also.

What I'm a little more reluctant to admit is that I have occasionally wondered what it might be like to have a black man between my legs. I've never told Tom about these feelings of mine. At least, not until tonight! It seems like my itch has been bothering me quite a lot lately.

I'm not sure what that says about me. Despite my limited sexual education, I'm no goody two shoes, but I do wonder why I have this desire to give myself to a black man. Oh, I know about the stories they tell about the size of a black man's cock and, although that would certainly be a bonus, I'm pretty sure it's not the main or the only reason.

Maybe it's just the nature of black-and-white relationships, the taboos placed on those relationships by society. My parents didn't raise me to be a bigot and I got along with the black kids in my high school and college. I'm not sure what's going on here.

I think maybe it's just me. If I'm going to rebel, then why only go part way? I love the sex that my husband and I have but I've always had this desire to get raunchy. To be used, even dominated. In school, I looked down on the girls that the guys thought were easy, but I envied them. I often wondered how many different men could they have in a lifetime.

Some girls dated black men in college and I, like so many others, looked down on them. I thought that they were degrading themselves by giving their bodies to black men and sucking black cock. But, like the easy girls, I envied them also.

One way that Tom and I balance the demands our lifestyle places on us is to have time set aside during the week for relaxing activities that we do together. We both occasionally enjoy watching porn and tonight was one of those nights. Usually, Tom decides what we'll watch but this time, I decided to make that decision.

So I have an itch and it's an itch that's been bothering me for some time. Tonight might be the right time to see if I can finally scratch it.

When I selected tonight's movie I decided to lightly scratch that itch and see what Tom would think. Accordingly, I selected a movie depicting a white wife that was having sex with three black men. If the description was honest, this was an amateur video with a real husband and wife. I was fascinated by the thought of watching this married woman as she was used by these black men. I couldn't help wondering if she would feel that being used by several black men was degrading or just exciting, or maybe it wouldn't have made any difference to her at all.

I wondered what I would feel if I were in her place. Would I feel degraded, probably, or excited, very likely, or would it just be the most erotic thing that I had ever done? Yes!

While I finished cleaning up the dinner dishes, Tom had gone into the living room to relax and wait for me. I stopped in the doorway to watch my husband. He had started the video without me and was now staring at the screen with his mouth hanging open. I could see that he had gotten to the point where the black men first entered the scene.

Stepping into the room I said, "I see that you decided to start without me."

I think he jumped six inches off the couch as he turned to look at me guiltily. "Uh, I was just killing time. This looks like a rather unusual movie for us."

He immediately got up to restart the video as I settled onto the couch. Well, we call it a couch but it is an extra wide recliner that can easily seat two. It's especially comfortable for two people that wanted to be in intimate contact with each other. We enjoy snuggling together and tonight I had a need to be cuddled.

I must say that I certainly wasn't prepared for what happened in the movie. Saying that I am unsophisticated in the ways of those who engage in casual sex would not be an understatement. Still, I was thoroughly captivated by the idea of a stranger, a black stranger fucking this white wife, but I had never considered the thought of her being used by three men at the same time. I'd have to say that what I saw tonight was not only educational and disturbing but highly erotic.

When the movie began, the action was devoted to setting the stage. I was pretty sure that the man and woman in the scene were man and wife. At first, they were the only two people in the motel room but soon there was a loud knocking on the door. As the wife watched, her husband answered the door. After a moment he held the door open and three black men entered.

In the story, one of the blacks worked at the same manufacturing plant as the wife's husband. When the husband introduced his co-worker, his wife stepped forward and embraced the man kissing him on the lips as he hugged her and ran his hands up and down her back and over her ass.

I felt Tom stiffen as their lips touched and he began to squirm as he watched the wife's ass being fondled. I was enthralled, and my eyes were riveted on the screen while the other two men received much the same welcome when they were introduced.

After some rather inane conversation, the husband strode over to his wife, kissed her, and began to unbutton her blouse. He slipped the unbuttoned blouse off her shoulders, dropping it to the floor. Then he reached for her bra and I felt my nipples harden when he removed it, and her full pale white breasts were revealed to the three blacks whose eyes were focused like a laser on those soft white tits.

My breathing quickened as I watched the three black men gather around her jostling for position as all three tried to grope her breasts. One of them kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue between her lips, and running his hand down between her legs, lifting her skirt to cup her mound. Each of the other two men fastened their lips on her breasts and began sucking and nipping her nipples.

I was squirming on the couch, and it was clear that she was becoming aroused as was I. Tom and I watched raptly as her nipples began to harden and her hand sought out a nearby crotch, grasping the cock she found there even though the men were still wearing their pants.

By this time, I had found a cock of my own which I was rubbing through my husband's pants, and Tom was absently squeezing my breasts and worrying my nipple as we both continued to watch the movie.

Finally, one of the black men pushed the wife to her knees where she knelt and watched intently as each of the men dropped pants and underwear exposing their rigid black rods. I was about to learn that at least some of what you hear about black men and their large cocks was true.

Tom whispered, "Oh my," and he squeezed my breast almost painfully as her lips closed over the head of one cock, and she used her hands on the other two.

The rest of the movie progressed much as you would expect with two exceptions.

The first shock happened when they pulled up her skirt and removed her panties. Her pussy was clean-shaven, just like mine, and just above the crack of her pussy was a tattoo. When the camera zoomed in for a close up you could see what appeared to be the outline of a black spade symbol similar to the ones that you see on playing cards. Within the outline of the spade was a large and ornate letter 'Q'.

When that tattoo came into view I heard Tom suck in his breath as his breathing quickened even more. I didn't know what it meant so I asked him. He told me that it meant that she was a 'Queen of Spades'. When he realized that I still didn't understand he said that it means that she is willing to fuck any black man, any time and, any place.

I turned back to the movie with a renewed appreciation for this woman.

The second shock occurred when all three men used her. She lay on her back on top of one of the black men who had his cock buried in her ass hole. Another of the men had moved between her legs and slowly pushed his huge black pole into her pussy.

The look of rapture on the wife's face was priceless and I will never forget it. This was when the third black man approached her and she took his black cock between her lips. I barely heard my husband as he murmured, 'Airtight.'

Her body seemed to be thrust in every direction at once as all three of those large cocks pounded into her every orifice. If there had been any doubt before it was clear now that she truly was a 'Queen of Spades'.

The movie ended with a closeup of the now exhausted woman as she lay there with her legs spread obscenely wide clearly showing the cum that slowly oozed from between her pussy lips and out of her puckered asshole. The camera zoomed in on her cum covered face and I could hardly imagine how she must feel. I was immediately jealous of this unknown but thoroughly satisfied wife.

When the movie ended, Tom and I lay there, each lost in our thoughts for a few moments. I noted the contemplative look on his face and the rigid pole tenting his pants, but I wasn't prepared for what he asked me.

"What were you thinking when you picked that movie for us to watch tonight?"

As I said earlier, Tom and I have been together for a long time, and we have been exclusive to each other all of our lives. I was worried about how he would take it when he found out that I wanted to play the part of the complete slut at least one time in my life but I knew that I was going to have to try to explain it to him or it would surely become a problem between us.

A dozen different possibilities ran through my mind as I struggled to find the right way to say what I felt. Finally, before I could control myself I blurted out, "I want to be the woman in the video!"

The first expression I saw on my husband's face was pure shock as I imagined him painting a mental picture in his mind where I was the wife in the movie. It was probably inevitable that surprise soon followed when he realized that I wanted the same treatment. Finally, his features settled into what I would call unadulterated lust as he began to consider the possibilities.

I'm not sure which of us was more stunned by my revelation. I had wanted to ease into a conversation about the possibilities rather than what I had just done. We both needed time to think and consider what had just happened. He abruptly boosted me out of the way, stood up, and headed for the kitchen saying, "I need a drink."

He needed a drink? What about me? I pretended to sit there calmly as I awaited his return, but who the hell was I kidding? My heart was pounding a mile a minute.

Moments later, Tom came back carrying two glasses. It looked like he had gotten wine for me and I'm pretty sure that he had hard liquor for himself.

Tom held out the glass of wine and, as I took it he asked, "What the hell just happened? I feel like the earth just moved under my feet. I've always felt that we knew each other pretty well but what you just said wasn't anything that I ever expected to hear from your mouth."

Tom sat and stared at me while I stared at my shaking hand as I slowly took a sip of my wine. I was doing my best to appear calm and completely under control but I'm pretty sure that I wasn't doing a good job of it. I looked at my loving husband and tried desperately to decide what to say. It was my fault that the subject was on the table and I either had to walk it back, never being able to scratch that itch or proceed into completely unexplored territory.

I'm normally not a risk-taker by nature but this was something that had a hold on me that I could not deny. I wasn't dissatisfied with my husband or our sex life. I was quite happy but damn it, I had an itch, and it was demanding to be scratched.

I took a deep breath and began. "Sweetheart, I'm not sure that I can explain myself but, if you will be patient with me, I'll give it a try."

I smiled at my husband, expecting some sort of encouragement. Instead, he just sat there with an expectant look on his face. Oh boy, this is going to be an uphill battle. I had been planning to use the sympathy tactic but the look on his face said that I might want to shore up his confidence first.

"Sweetheart, I'm sure what I said came as a complete surprise to you. It's certainly nothing that we've ever discussed before, but I've been having these desires for some time now, and only recently have I accepted my need to be used, to be treated like a slut. I guess it was always there, but I didn't understand it and certainly couldn't put a label on it.

"I want you to know that I am not unhappy with our marriage or our sex life. You are the love of my life and have provided our marriage with a sound and firm basis on which to base our future. I am completely committed to you and our marriage. This is not about you nor is it an indication of any shortcomings of yours. It's about me and my growth as a woman. I hope that you can understand.

"Let me try this. Haven't you ever thought that you would like to do something outrageous but refrained from acting on that desire because of what I or others might think of you?"

I stared at my shaking hand as I raised my glass to my lips and took another sip of wine, watching my husband over the lip of the glass. I was feeling pretty insecure right now and wasn't at all sure that I could get myself out of this situation without damaging the man that I loved and possibly ruining our marriage. As I willed him to respond I could hear the grandfather clock in the living room ticking away the seconds. Time passed very slowly and I waited for his response, any response.

I held my breath.

At last, he said, "Well, there was one thing."

Finally, I exhaled, willing to grasp at anything, I eagerly asked, "What?"

"There was the time with Susie Johnston," he said.

"Susie Johnston!" I exploded. "What about Susie Johnston? That was our freshman year in college, and she flunked out the first semester. She was the dumbest girl in school."

"I know, but what tits she had! I wanted to get my hands on those magnificent tits of hers in the worst way."

"Let me get this straight. You are equating your desire to fondle Susie Johnston's tits with three black men fucking your wife?"

"No, no Sweetheart. In my wildest dreams, I've never thought about a black man fucking you."

Feeling more confident now I pushed ahead, "So, you've never thought about watching me being fucked by a black man? Is that what you are saying?"

"Never! Not once have I ever thought about watching a black man having sex with you."

"Okay, I believe you. You've never thought about watching a black man between my legs ramming his big black cock into me. I get that.

"Can you honestly tell me that you have never thought about other men using me while you watched?"

I could tell from the look on Tom's face that I had hit the nail on the head. "So, watching another man fuck me isn't such a big shock, is it? You're just upset about the thought of watching a black man using me." It was priceless when he realized that I had maneuvered him into a trap.

"Well... " he stammered, seemingly at a loss for words.

"Come on. Let's hear the truth. We're at an important crossroads in our relationship and this is no time for anything less than the truth. Have you imagined your wife, me, having sex with another man or not?"

I don't know if I was more afraid that he wasn't going to answer or of what his answer might be.

Shoulders sagging, he let out a sigh and almost inaudibly said, "Yes, I've often thought of watching you as another man slid his dick into you. I guess that makes me some kind of pervert. I mean, what kind of man would even think of such a thing?"