Dead and Horny Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can hold them," Tasia whispered. "You can run."

Dana didn't answer. She was so enthralled by the blood on her hands that she had become as still as a statue. The demons looked back and forth between the two of them as if unsure who would make the first move.

Tasia picked up one of the knives, coated in her own blood. "Hey, snap out of it!"

"So much blood," Dana muttered. "Hot on my skin, splashed across the snow as if on a white canvas, footsteps as brushstrokes along the forest floor..."

"Dana? Dana!" Tasia elbowed her. "Hey, witch!"

"So cold, so hot, want to taste, want to--" Dana stuck a finger in her mouth and sucked Tasia's blood free.

The demons looked at each other in confusion, then nodded as if agreeing on something. The bald man and shawl woman came toward Tasia.

"Stay back!" Tasia swung the knife, and the demons backed down. Remembering the stun gun, she pulled it from her pocket and held it out. "Dana, what the fuck are you--"

"Mmm!" Dana was now firmly engrossed in licking her fingers clean, groaning in pleasure. "You taste so good!"

Even the demons were taken aback. Tasia sniffed the air, startled by a sudden shift in scent. The odor of sulfur was strongest, but there was a hint of something else emerging. It was the smell of the forest, of anger and rage all bundled up in fur and claws.

It was the scent of the wolf, and it was coming from Dana.

The demons came. Tasia stuck her knife in the bald man's shoulder, but was grabbed from behind by the woman in the shawl. She fought to aim the stun gun, but it seemed like the demon knew to avoid it. As they twisted around, she got a good look at the old woman with the cane.

"Time to go." The old woman jabbed Dana in the stomach with her cane. Dana's eyes narrowed in response, and she snatched the cane away and swung it against the counter so hard that the rubber tip snapped off.

The old woman tried to grab Dana, but she snatched the woman's wrist from above and violently snapped it back, causing the forearm to break. The demon snarled. Dana responded by ramming the broken end of the cane into the old woman's face. As the possessed woman fell limp to the ground, Dana turned her attention to the two holding Tasia.

Tasia used the distraction to grab another knife from the counter and stab the bald man in the chest, this time aiming for a lung. He fell back, pulling at the handle, as the woman in the shawl made a break for it. Dana grabbed her by the shawl and pulled, yanking her off her feet.

Tasia picked the woman up and slammed her head into the fridge, denting the exterior door. The bald man pulled the knife free and lunged for Tasia, but Dana moved between them, taking the blade deep in her own chest.

"See how you like it," he sneered.

"I barely know you're inside me," said Dana with a grin, then punched him in the face with a sickening crack. He went down in a mess of gore, then went still on the floor.

"Are you okay?" asked Tasia, moving away from Dana.

"This is nothing new." Dana took the knife out of her chest and moved to the sink. She scrubbed the blade clean, then looked over at Tasia. "You heard what they said. I don't want them tracking me."

"Shit, that's right." Tasia knelt down to examine the body closest to her. "Looks like it was just demons wearing humans like meat suits. Stronger than normal, but you lose a lot of power phoning it in like this."

"Hmm." Dana gave the old woman a kick. "It won't be long before someone comes after us. We need to find a phone. There is someone I can call for help."

"Help for this?" Tasia gestured at the bodies on the floor. "Dana, you don't understand. Demons don't gather. They don't team up. There were three of them here, chasing me down. Something or someone out there killed my team. I'm being hunted by the Order, tracked by these assholes, I--"

They heard the front door slam open below. Looking at each other, Tasia took the lead and the two of them climbed through the nearest broken window. She looked back in time to see two security guards from the event center, more of Deacon's men. The bodies slowed them down enough that she and Dana made it out to the beach, both of them running as fast as they could.

"Okay, so...priorities." Dana slowed down to allow Tasia to catch up to her. "One, I need a new phone. Two, we need to figure out how they're tracking you."

"Two is easy. That's blood tracking. The succubus could explain it better than I could. The demon is linked to me, like a disease. It's similar to a curse." Tasia was panting hard, her freshly healed wound still sore. "Also, there's a really good chance the Order has a team out looking for me."

"Well that sucks." Dana looked back. "I can't see them."

Tasia looked over her shoulder. "I can. Five of them, they're following our footprints. We're outpacing them, no problem."

Dana stopped running and sniffed the air. Tasia paused and did the same. She could smell the general stink of the men catching up, along with the odors of the ocean. Fish. Salt. Bird shit.

"If they aren't running fast, they're probably not possessed like the others." Dana turned to look back the way they had come. "Do they have guns?"

"I don't think so."

"Then fuck these guys. I bet one of them has a phone." Dana moved toward their pursuers, breaking into a sprint. Tasia watched her for several seconds before running after her. The last thing she was going to do was let some random witch show her up.

No, not a witch. Dana.

🧟‍♀️🐶😈

The sigil on the floor glowed ominously, the light casting dark shadows across the room. Lily had summoned up a tanning mirror and was on her back when Deacon returned to the room, holding a Bible under one arm and a folding chair beneath the other.

"You comfy? Can I get you anything? A soda, maybe? Blood of the innocent?" Deacon looked over at the wall and Timotei emerged from the shadows as if he had been one with the darkness. "Have you been treating her well?"

The vampyr grunted, then glared at Lily.

"You'll have to forgive him. Damnation can be quite taxing on the soul." Deacon grinned and unfolded his chair before sitting. "You've caused quite the stir this evening. I wanted you to know that the show went on without any further problems, and book sales were pretty good. However, nothing sells like t-shirts though. Did you want one? I'll let you pick."

"By eternal damnation, do you mean Captain Fangs over there has to listen to you talk?" Lily arched an eyebrow when Timotei took a step forward and bared his fangs. "Does he suck your dick or what?"

"Now, now, friend, she's antagonizing you on purpose." Deacon's smile faltered slightly and he held his Bible out. "So Legion had a few questions for you, but thought it might be better if I asked. You see, they're out trying to track down that friend of yours, the pretty blonde. I was going to give her to Timotei to feed on, but it seems like she managed quite the heroic escape. Took some precious cargo with her as well."

Lily said nothing. Instead, she transformed her shirt so that an arrow pointed up at her face and the words Doesn't Give A Fuck appeared below.

"Aw, there's no reason to be like that. I've been dealing with demons for a couple of decades now. I think you're clinging to the old ways a bit too tightly. Maybe try being friendly, a little less...spunky."

"Answer me this." Lily sat up and glared at Deacon. "I'm used to seeing men and women like you, fleecing people of hard earned cash as you sell real estate in the afterlife. The filth that drips from your mouth makes even me sick, but a pastor who is actually working with a demon? That's new."

"I'm all about thinking outside the box." Deacon opened the book and looked at it. "I would like to speak to that a little bit. You see, Legion sought me out, not the other way around. We needed each other and found a way to be partners, equals, if you can believe it."

"I don't." Lily shook her head. "You're just another cautionary tale, waiting to happen. What did he promise you in exchange for your soul? Fame? Fortune?"

"Nothing, dear. My soul belongs only to me. We have a mutual interest, after all, and Legion may be a lot of things, but greedy isn't one of them."

"Since we're talking about business, let's discuss branding. Legion? Really?" Lily shook her head. "I mean, cute concept, but a little too on the nose. Would be like if Nike had told everyone to call them Shoe from now on. Or maybe even Jump Good Shoe. Run Fast Shoe? See, they sound dumber every time I--" She was cut off when Timotei grabbed her throat from behind and lifted.

"Now, now, you've upset Timotei." Deacon tsk-tsked at her. "Put her down, please."

Timotei dropped Lily on the ground. She took a swipe at him with her tail, knowing full well it wouldn't do any good. He ignored her and resumed his post just outside the sigil's barrier. Sadly, he didn't scuff the markings on the way through.

"I guess we should begin by establishing some facts. This prison we've made for you is of the highest order. We meet all sorts in this line of work and wanted to ensure we were ready for any competitors. There was a fairly nasty one about two...three years back. Timotei remembers, don't you?"

Timotei said nothing, his eyes solely on Lily.

"Anyway, we trapped him in a space similar to this. He was all claws and hellfire, but he had been summoned up from below. He doesn't persist like your kind. The magic sustaining him ran out, and poof!" Deacon made a little explosion gesture with his hands. "Smelled terrible for days, he wasn't the dainty little thing you are."

Lily rolled her eyes. "You really love to hear yourself talk, don't you?"

Deacon nodded. "I do. You see, a humble man admits his own vices. I love to hear myself talk, to spread the word of the Lord--"

"You aren't a humble man," Lily countered. "You're a sack of shit with delusions of grandeur."

Timotei made to cross the sigil's barrier again, but Deacon stopped him with a raised hand. "We'll just have to agree to disagree. So who sent you? The last time a demon came my way, it was because I had misstepped and made some waves. It was no small amount of trouble to track down the demon's master and have them dealt with, and I'd prefer to spend my time and resources on better things."

"Ha! Nobody sent me. I came because I heard the world's biggest asshole was coming to Florida and thought I'd come look."

Deacon chewed his lip, then nodded. "Okay, so you aren't here on a direct command, I'm not going to get that out of you. So either a blanket order, or maybe even a request to investigate. You see, even in mishandling the truth, you leave behind fingerprints for me to examine."

"Oh, wow, I'm like, totally impressed." Lily lifted her shirt to reveal her breasts. "Now I'm so horny for you, Mr. Preacherman."

"Who is your master?" Deacon sat back in his chair and crossed his legs. "So either you dodge the question, or give me the truth. I know very well how this game is played. I learn from either experience."

"I don't have a master." Lily smirked. "I'm my own person."

"A succubus without a master? If that were true, I could just claim you for myself." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a gemstone.

Lily gasped, sensing the magic of the runes within it. Creating a permanent vessel for a demon was extremely high level magic, even Amir hadn't known how to do it. "Where did you get that?" she demanded.

"Legion." Deacon grinned. "Or rather, Legion taught me how to make it. He also taught me how to make this circle. Back before The Fall, he was the keeper of tremendous magical knowledge. Got caught up in Lucifer's attempted coup and received the boot. But I guess that's his story to tell, I--"

There was a knock on the door and Deacon's daughter walked in. She crossed the room without looking in Lily's direction. When she got next to her father, she whispered something in his ear and held out her tablet for him to look at.

Deacon's cheeks turned red for a second and lines of concern crossed his forehead. He looked up at Lily, then at his daughter. He put his hand on the back of his daughter's head and pulled her down far enough to plant a kiss on her forehead. He tilted his head toward the door and his daughter left.

"Tell me more about the woman you were with, the one in the disguise." Deacon smiled again, but it no longer reached his eyes. There was a coldness there that made Lily laugh aloud.

"No," Lily replied. "I don't think I will."

"This was all fun and games until your associate put me in quite the pickle regarding a time-sensitive issue. You see, I was holding a captive for a man of great power and ability who, I'm afraid, may do me harm upon learning that I have lost them." Deacon stood and rolled up his sleeves. "I always want to be honest with you. Honesty is a virtue."

"So is anal, with the right preparation." Lily swished her tail back and forth. "Anything is a virtue if you live by it, preacher man."

"Your friend also cost Legion three of his vessels. Three." Deacon threw a glance at Timotei. "You must understand that Legion is very upset by this. And when Legion is upset, I'm upset."

"Aw, I'm sorry. Why don't you pray to your sky daddy to make you feel better?" Lily moved to the edge of the barrier and pushed her hands against it. Crimson flames licked at her fingertips, but she didn't let the pain bother her. Dana had escaped. That was all that mattered. "Oh, wait. That's right. He won't return your calls because you're a massive dick."

"Timotei?" Deacon looked over at the vampyr. "Hunt."

Timotei gave a little bow and then left the room. As he exited, two people came in. It took a second for Lily to recognize more of Legion's vessels as they took up position just outside the sigil.

Deacon opened up his Bible and flipped through its pages. He muttered to himself and then locked eyes with Lily. "Last chance. Who is she? Where would she go?"

"Your mom's house." Lily stuck out her tongue, trying to hide the sensation of dread. If Timotei actually caught up to Dana, it would be a bloodbath. If the zombie was smart, she'd be back at the apartment, or better yet, back with Eulalie hundreds of miles away. The two of them would already be exchanging information and figuring out how to get Lily home.

Home. She bit her lip in frustration. Even if she could break out of here, the last thing she'd want was for Deacon or Legion to track her back to Mike's house. It seemed like things had finally gotten quiet over there, despite the geas acting up. Deacon was yet another Amir waiting to happen, and she didn't want anyone else to suffer like she had.

The pastor muttered to himself again and then looked up at Legion. "What do you think? Enochian exorcism?"

Both Legions shook their heads. "That might give her an out," one of them said. "Or could open a hellgate and she disappears through it."

"The Lost Prayer of John of Ephesus?"

"Excuse me, what?" Lily frowned. "John of Ephesus doesn't have a special prayer."

"I'm looking at the source material, hell spawn." Deacon held up his book, revealing that it wasn't a Bible after all. The script on the front was ancient, the gilded letters flaring briefly in the light. "The stuff that didn't get culled by the church."

"Taken from the Vatican vaults," Legion added. "Took me nearly two decades to get in."

Lily scowled. "So even the Vatican isn't sacred anymore, is it?"

Legion snorted. "Hasn't been ever since they became more interested in money than salvation. They're more like a corporation these days, especially after the Crusades. You give men a taste of power and they want more, no matter what it takes. There are some really good people at the Vatican, but the rot runs quite deep in places. There are many people there that are just like me. You think of them as parasites, but I think of them as opportunists."

A buzzing sound formed in the back of Lily's head and she groaned, turning her attention toward Deacon. He was reading aloud from his book, but she couldn't hear the words. Instead, it felt like razor sharp blades were piercing her mind.

"What the hell?" she cried, clutching at her ears.

"That's John for you." Legion laughed. "The man invented his own method of tackling the supernatural, demons included. Some say the angels helped him develop the method, others say it was our Father, Himself. I personally think he made a deal with a deity for it. Regardless, this next part is really going to sting."

"Next part? I'm still trying to--" Intense pressure filled her head and Lily screamed as the pressure built from within. When she focused back on Deacon, she could tell he was singing, but the words were lost in a cacophony of pain.

Asshole, she thought to herself as her mind went blank.

🧟‍♀️🐶😈

It took Dana and Tasia less than thirty seconds to take the men down.

There had been a moment of shock on their faces when Dana had come sprinting toward them out of the darkness. She chalked most of that up to her wicked leap at the very last moment, which had carried her well over a dozen feet through the air and into her first victim. When the man had gone down, there was a strong impulse to bite into his tender flesh, but Dana had pushed it to the side.

Tasia's blood had been absolutely delicious and she was still riding that high. When the demon had ambushed them, Dana had been getting ready to wash it off her hands and shove away the temptation. Instead, she had been forced to endure another flashback of her fight with the Nirumbi and had sucked it off her fingers without a second thought.

Not one to mess with drugs other than some pot in high school, Dana was concerned about the immediate high the werewolf blood had given her. It had been like the muscles in her body had become bands of coiled steel. The world had come alive with smells she had never quite picked up before, which was saying something. The onslaught of information had been overridden by the strong desire to kick ass, and she barely remembered the fight in the vacation house.

Here on the beach, she was a bit more meticulous. There would be no killing these men or eating them. At least, she didn't think she killed anyone. The men felt fragile during their brief fight, and she held back as she kicked the last man standing in the shin and winced when the bone splintered, causing him to go down in a shrieking heap.

"Hot damn," Tasia muttered as she disarmed the injured men. "These guys are ex-military." She held up a KA-BAR knife and slid it into the waist of her pants.

"You. Give me your phone." Dana knelt by the guy with the broken shin and jabbed him with a finger.

The man gave her a defiant look, then reluctantly passed over his phone. Dana made him type in his password.

"Thanks." She left him groaning in the sand with the others as she and Tasia fled the scene. Already, a nearby porchlight had come on and someone was headed their way with a flashlight to investigate.

She and Tasia jogged down the beach a mile then began making their way back to the main road. Dana put in a couple of different phone calls to numbers that Eulalie had her memorize. On the third one, there was a click followed by Eulalie's voice.

"Operator," she stated flatly.

"The drama queen is missing and there's more than one target." Dana waited a moment, then continued. "Have picked up a potential asset, but are being tracked."

"Asset?" Eulalie's voice piqued in interest.

"Stray dog from earlier," Dana replied.

"Fuck you," Tasia snarled.

"Interesting. Who is tracking you?" In the background, Dana could hear the rapid fire clicking of keyboard keys. Eulalie was all business right now.

"The target. Line isn't secure. My phone got broken."