All Comments on 'Dead and Horny Ch. 23'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
CortavarCortavar7 months ago

Hi Annabelle and everyone!

Thanks again for that new chapter and a fore-conclusion to the second part of Dead and Horny! I love all your stories, but especially how vibrant your characters are, even (especially) with Dana the Deadgirl.

I really hope Tasia will find some solace, either in Greece or with Uncle 'Foot. But preferably with Uncle 'Foot, it's good for Dana to get a new love interest and start healing the mortal wounds that she didn't get time to process.

I also hope the Curator gets at least an ominous outro "Orcus on his throne" like. It's too late to defeat them in this story, but he'll need to be dealt with, if only because the Radley House is like a Christmas tree full of presents to capture and dissect for him. There's no way we won't hear about them later.

As always, you're the best!

Cortavar

traskentrasken7 months ago

👏🏾❤️👏🏾❤️👏🏾

joshmosejoshmose7 months ago

Nice. I really enjoyed this, and am looking forward to the wrap up!

Wash2015Wash20157 months ago

Amazing as always, you continue to kill it with every chapter!

enjoy_readingenjoy_reading7 months ago

Wow!! What a chapter full of violence and sex. Love it!! I hope Dana will move on from Alex some, and Tasia eventually join the family. Exciting battle descriptions with all of the ladies. Excellent as always!! Thank you!!

dapidapi7 months ago

Good chapter, lots of gore and spurious killing. I wonder what Mike would think about Tasia, and vice versa.

SensualSigmaSensualSigma7 months ago

"Vampire heads in the freezer and other signs that you might be becoming a hoarder."

CoyotecomCoyotecom7 months ago

About to find out something horrific about his daughter in the next chapter I water.

Z_retgfZ_retgf7 months ago

Wow, that's great!

EnigmaCharmerEnigmaCharmer7 months ago

Loved this chapter, and the teamwork those girls used to take on Timotei, brilliant. Great work and looking forward to more in your fantastic series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank You ❤️

NetWhizNetWhiz7 months ago

Wonderful as always!

EsbanosEsbanos7 months ago

Fun fact: in Danish the word for vampire is vampyr.

skippersdadskippersdad7 months ago

That was Fantastic, The Memory she had with the D and D was great. All your stories are great. thank you .

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You are getting annoyingly awesome with these cliffhangers. Awesome piece

H_RoarkH_Roark7 months ago

Nothing like a good WWE Smackdown Cage Match. Timotei head in a bag would make a great peace offering for Tasia to her father and The Order I would think. Plus, I'm guessing the Man in the Hat is behind all the disappearances in The Order. Kind of makes you wonder if he came from their and fell off the true path as it were.

Glad to see Dana is moving on emotionally. Maybe her and Tasia will catch up at a later date. Maybe between Tasia and Cyrus as well as possibly Ingrid they could get The Order to agree to cooperate and take out HatMan once and for all. Then negotiate a truce between themselves.

Very entertaining. Loved the scene with Dana and Tasia in the shower and the heart to heart pillow talk afterwards. Hard to tell if Lily is friend with benefits or waiting in the wings.

Hopefully Eulalie doesn't need too much therapy. I'm sure she'll have much more respect for the away team now. :)

Keep up the great work! I've bought all your books on Amazon as well as the co-authored ones as well. Can't wait to see what is next.

FbjsFbjs7 months ago

Poor Timotei losing his head over a daughter that lost her head :/ nice takedown though. I got terribly emotional with the d&d flashback ;_;

Thank you for sharing this beauty <3

(With the fight scene complexity, portals, 4vs2vsZombies, I can imagine this was a chore for the review team)

fishkoppfishkopp7 months ago

Dear Annabelle,

Thank you and your team for your fantastic story telling and writing, even if this one was a bit too gory for me...

And now I have to wait another month for the "mental cliffhanger" to be resolved...

Take care and have a nice weekend,

Fishkopp

ender2k2kender2k2k7 months ago

Not sure what is going on but I can’t give you the well deserved five stars. No voting for me. Thanks for a wonderful penultimate chapter. I can’t wait for the finale

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

have some stars for Ihop, they have to take them eventually

also the tags get me every time XD

still havnt forgiven you for Velvet though

Irenae21Irenae217 months ago

Can't wait for Dana to be 'kinda fixed'. My goodness the concoction that girl ate.... Lily deserves some good good loving from our resident bathtub boy

oldmanbill69oldmanbill697 months ago

Read and enjoyed !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you for this “almost denouement“! The worlds and plots you are creating are amazing; thank you (and your beta readers) for your commitment to excellence!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Once again Ma'am, you have written a piece of literature that was impossible to out down.

I am both looking forward and dreading the next chapter.. looking forward to see how it ends...and dreading the fact that it is ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG Ms Hawthorne...The combat and the psychology of a reawakening ... love it all.

SR

Newt0351Newt03517 months ago

BIG HUGS FOR YOU!!!

One more to go.

ChrisN1955ChrisN19557 months ago

Another brilliant chapter

tunisalouatunisaloua7 months ago

Thanks for the erotica in this lit. I enjoyed the last chapter (and the most recent HFHM chapter as well) without a sex scene, but your stories are much better with the erotica that you write so well.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Boy do I miss Velvet!!!!!!

Leumas9969Leumas99697 months ago

In all of the confusion going on since chapter 21, does anyone besides Annabelle know what has become of Deacons daughter? Might she be an inconspicuous host for Legion Prime?

I know, I'm way to into these stories. But I love them. Thank you Annabelle.

Laird135Laird1357 months ago

For whatever reason, it won’t listen when I try to give your story stars - but you do get 5 of them.

JumbleofOddThotsJumbleofOddThots7 months ago

Awwww, puppy Love! (with a dead Girl)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

:-)

I needed some action, I got plenty. It absolutly worth the wait.

As ever, thank you so much for the gift of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally caught up to the present! Excited to be part of the journey :)

-AT

Lenny20Lenny207 months ago
Killer chapter

Although I think Timotei will come back eventually, this was a great fight with him and a cool way to kill him. But as his daughter is still with Hat Guy I believe at least his head will play some role in the future.

I really liked Tasia's arc so far and I hope that if she gets a send-off for good next chapter it will be worthy of her.

But there are still so many unanswered questions I doubt will be answered next time. So I'm hoping for D&H book 3. And for a nice / cruel interogation.

Another chapter worthy no less than 5 stars.

H_RoarkH_Roark7 months ago

Hmm. It occurred to me that now Dana has consumed werewolf blood. So will Kisa and Dana be taking turns with Mike every full moon? Will Dana find another moon when she fixes the telescope and what effect will it have on her?

PS Their, there and the're. I can't believe I screwed that up in my previous comment. D'oh,

RatdogtwoRatdogtwo6 months ago

Love This chapter. awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I’m kinda laughing at Dana trying to lock it down so quickly. Fairly self-serving ploy. Give Asterion or Yuki a shot! It could be a remake of “Fox and the Hound”

Bluesea00Bluesea006 months ago

the action is incredible gore. the sex is sometimes rough but the best is how well you makes grow your characters with every twistin the story.

congrats

4Logwald_Timberson4Logwald_Timberson5 months ago

Not gonna lie, I would absolutely love to read a 'slice-of-life' style story about the arachne family. From the time between 'The Last of Her Kind' and the first book of 'Dead and Horny'.

JodailyJodaily4 months ago

If you're good, I'll buy you some ice cream after." Dana swatted the succubus on the butt, eliciting a yelp. "I might even let you eat it out of my lap."

Lmao!!. Yuk yuk. You are so bad! 😂.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES