Dead Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have to pay up front," Don said, picking up the ticket. "Are you ready?"

Flora took a last sip of coffee. "OK."

As they left the restaurant Don asked, "So, where'm I taking you."

"Oooh, Don," Flora cooed. She wrapped her arm around his waist and pressed a soft breast into his arm. "Change your mind already?"

"Ha ha," he replied flatly. "I mean, where would you like me to drop you off? Home?"

Flora pulled away from him. "No, not there," she said sullenly.

"They won't help you there?"

Flora shook her head.

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" he asked.

"I have some friends I can call."

"Do you have a cell phone?" Don asked skeptically.

"No," she told him. "But that's not a problem. I can be very charming, when I want to."

"Hmmm. Yes. I don't doubt that," he answered. Don thought for a second. "Can I give you a phone? I have some old ones at home. I'm sure I can get one to work for you."

"Sure," Flora shrugged. Don had the feeling that she was used to men giving her things... probably for a price.

"You'll have to come home with me," he cautioned. "For maybe 30 minutes or so."

"Fine," she said, getting into the car.

Don got in on his side. "So have you decided I'm not a perv, then?"

"Well, first of all, Don, everyone's a perv in one way or another. But, no, I don't think you're a perv in that way. More importantly, I've decided that I can handle you."

"Hmmm. Yes. I don't doubt that," Don repeated.

12