Dead Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are...you OK?" he asked softly.

Her eyes remained closed. "Ju...just give me a minute," she replied laboriously.

Don got up and went out to the main room, waiting in his chair. He worried that he'd gone too far. He worried that he'd let his ridiculous fantasy take control of him, that, in his frustrated desire he'd been cruel and harsh, that he'd punished her for something that wasn't her fault.

He heard her door open, and then saw her, dressed again, leaning wearily against the frame of the entryway to the hall.

"What the fuck was that, Don?" Flora demanded.

"I'm sorry," Don said sheepishly. "Are you alright?"

"Alright?" Flora was incredulous. "Do you have any idea how many times you made me cum in there?"

"No," he admitted flatly

"Neither do I." she broke into a smile finally. "That was fucking amazing."

"So that was OK then?" Don was still unsure.

"That was more than OK, Don." Flora began to walk towards him. "It was...inspired. She sat on Don's lap. He accepted her without resistance. She laid her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm still shaking. Can you feel it?"

Don could feel her thighs quivering slightly against his. "Yes."

"Where did that come from?" Flora asked quietly.

"I don't know," he admitted. It just took over me. It seemed like the right thing to do."

"Mmmm," she purred into his neck. "It was. Did you enjoy punishing me, Don?"

"Yes."

"Mmmm," she purred again, wiggling on his lap a little. "So did I. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No. I don't think so," he replied simply.

"OK, Don. That's fine." Flora nestled into him some more.

Don thought about what just happened, where that had come from, and what it meant. Before he knew it she was asleep. Don closed his eyes and felt Flora's weight and warmth on him. He smelled her hair, and for the first time he wondered, really wondered without immediately dismissing it, if she could be his. He could still feel her quivering as he drifted off.

---

His adventure with Flora only served to underscore his impatience at work during that second week back. He just wasn't "feeling it" anymore. He started to realize how much of his enthusiasm for work had been about having nothing better to do, coupled with his aversion to home. Without anything else to cling to, he'd thrown himself into work. It became who he was. But he didn't want to be that anymore.

He realized he wasn't a complete person anymore than Flora was. She was right that he was letting his story tell him who he was and what he could be. And that included Flora.

For the first time he was seriously entertaining the idea of being with her, in a real way. He'd felt guilty, and a bit confused, about the way he'd punished her, but she understood it. She even liked it, and then fell asleep in his lap afterwards. He was beginning to think there was a lot about him that she understood, and accepted. If he could do something like that and she understood, then what couldn't she understand about him?

Don wanted to understand Flora as well. He thought about her enjoyment of the previous day. It seemed to him to have something to do with control. As the leader of a large team at work, Don recognized the appeal of the simplicity that came with being at the bottom of the ladder. You didn't have to worry about decision making or responsibility, you just did what was asked of you. Everything he'd seen had led Don to believe that Flora was very sexually dominant. Maybe for her the idea of being dominated was enticing. At least for a little bit, or on occasion. But if that's the case, then the question was whether she simply wanted to be dominated, or be dominated by Don.

But, while understanding was necessary for a real, deep relationship, it wasn't, by itself sufficient. And, while a dynamic sexual power structure, might make things interesting, it also wasn't the basis of a strong relationship. He was also still disturbed at the ease with which she could play-act and manipulate. Was he simply falling for a Flora that wasn't real; a Flora that wanted something he didn't see yet; or a Flora that had simply found this the most expedient method to deal with the 'problem of Don'?

Either way, he wasn't going to find out sitting here in this office answering an interminable amount of questions. He wondered who answered these questions while he was gone, and why they couldn't keep answering them. Also, regardless of the answer to the 'Flora question', he did have something better to do now, and there wasn't, after all, any reason why he couldn't do something different, or do the same thing in a different way.

Don spent the majority of Thursday looking up answers to the questions he had about freelance work. There were, as Flora had said, many answers that were easy to find. The idea took root in his brain and, more and more, began to excite him.

On Friday, Flora packed him a lunch. It was unexpected, and he was touched by her thoughtfulness. When he opened his lunch at noon, he found a note instructing him to heat the sandwich in the microwave for exactly 17 seconds. It turned out to be grilled cheese with fried bologna and tomatoes. It was delicious. On the other side of the note he found a QR code that had been cut out and taped to the paper. Under it she'd written, "For Daddy only. Fl♡ra." When he scanned the QR code, Don discovered it was the download page for an app that controlled the pink vibrator he'd used the day before. He smiled.

At one o'clock he logged onto the tracking app to find her waiting for him. She sat cross-legged on the bed in a tight workout top and matching, very small, pair of workout shorts. He could see the pink tail of the vibrator sticking out of the crotch of her shorts. This time the phone was in the same place as the camera had been the day before. He realized they must both be on, next to each other. After another minute or so she started to talk.

"Hi everyone, it's me, Fawn. Daddy's decided that he needs to keep an eye on me, as you can see." She opened her legs making the vibrator impossible to miss. "So if I get out of hand, he'll be able to put a stop to it." Her voice was higher than normal and she was giving the camera the best coy innocence she could muster, which was considerable.

'Fawn must be her online name,' Don thought. He realized that she intended for him to use the app to turn on the vibrator at the 'right' time(s). She hadn't prepared him for this responsibility beforehand. She simply trusted him to know when those times would be. Don found this trust reassuring and warming.

As she began to undress and touch herself, Don opened the app. He watched her carefully, trusting Flora's trust in him, to know when to use it. He didn't use it for a while, preferring to keep her guessing as to whether he was even there. When she was moaning loudly and rubbing her clit hard and fast he switched it on.

The vibe's sudden powerful movement inside her sent a jolt through her body at just the right time. She screamed and fell back onto the bed writhing and shaking. Don turned it off after only a short burst. It was all that was necessary, and he didn't want to desensitize her.

He continued to wait until she was almost there before blasting her into a powerful orgasm with the vibrator. After about 30-40 minutes Flora seemed to have had enough.

"Oh my God," she panted after her latest cum. "Daddy's watching me like a hawk. I'll try again tomorrow." She sat up and reached for the camera. Before she could turn it off, Don turned the vibrator on.

"F-f-fuck," Flora grunted as she fell onto the bed. Don left it on for a while this time. He liked watching her writhe and buck uncontrollably as she was forced to cum over and over. Finally, he turned it off and watched her lay on the bed shaking and moaning. He let her turn off the camera this time when she was ready.

Don felt satisfied when he turned off the apps. Sure, it was every guy's dream to be able to turn a woman into a quivering mass of jelly with the push of a button. But more than that, he felt like he'd done exactly what Flora had wanted and expected. He felt a strong connection with her at that moment. He felt like he was becoming 'Daddy'. He'd accepted the role, and he'd done better at it than either of them had expected. Maybe, even if this was still some game of hers, he could make it real by making her Daddy real

12