Deadly Sexiness Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pretty soon I'm nearing the final stretch, when all of a sudden she stops, removing her hands, and proceeds to slap my cock multiple times.

"Not yet baby."

The shock brings me down a couple notches and I gasp. She laughs, then resumes pumping me with one hand. The slaps increased the sensitivity of my cock once again, making her pumping now fill my body with waves of pleasure.

With her other hand, she undoes the hair band around my balls, putting it back on her wrist. She lifts up my cock to get better access to them, and within a couple seconds manages to put both balls in her mouth, still jacking me off with the one hand. She lathers them in saliva before letting one pop out. She begins sucking on the other one, pulling it down into the back of her mouth, intensifying the pleasure. Then she retreats once again and slaps my dick back and forth. She repeats this multiple times, always as I start drawing near orgasm. She contrasts the pain with pleasure, until her stroking is light as a feather yet as effective as her two hands were earlier.

Then she goes back to firm unyielding strokes, and I shudder uncontrollably thank's to my cock's high sensitivity, sending electrifying pleasure coursing through my body. I moan as she continues to stroke.

"Mhmm, its time baby. I'm gonna let you cum for me."

She looks up at me and jacks off my spit lathered cock with one hand while inserting her pinky into my urethra with the other. Her eyes burn into mine, and she speaks, quietly at first, with rising volume.

"Be a good boy for me and cum, handsome. Cum for me. I fucking need it."

My entire body shakes with pent up frustration and need to orgasm. She increases the pace of her stroking hand.

"Come on baby. Cum."

I shoot over the edge for the second time that day, my hips bucking into her hand.

Her hands sink to my base and form a makeshift cock ring as her lips descend onto my tip. Shot after shot of my cum passes through her lips, but I receive no pleasure. My cock throbs in protest in her unyielding hands.

She rises, letting go of my now aching cock, and looks at me before opening her mouth. It's full of my semen. She wants me to see, she can handle my load. She swallows it, then watches my cock for a moment before speaking.

"I wonder how many times I can milk you before you're done. I mean, the most times I've milked a man in one session was six. And he was actually a pornstar believe it or not. But six of these loads?" She groans, closing her eyes. "Mhmmm, fuck, each one is like three times the normal amount." She opens her eyes again. "How long do you think you could keep this up?"

My cock is so sensitive it hurts, but I need to release. Everything is so pent up. It's really starting to make me angry .

"Fuck me, and we'll see."

My half horny, half angry attitude makes me cocky. I'm going to get the fuck out of this, and then I'm going to fuck this sexy little seductress so fucking hard she screams as I rearrange her insides.

"Ooh, he's finally talking again eh? Well, I wouldn't mind a little dessert."

She turns around, arching her back and sticking out her well developed ass. Her hand reaches to her hip, tugging on one of the lace bows. It unravels, letting the two pieces now only connected on one side fall to the floor in one piece, leaving her lower half completely exposed. I can't help but fantasize in my head. I see myself spanking her and watching the shockwaves travel across her cheeks as she moans. Fuck I need to orgasm. I'm deteriorating quickly.

"Since you're speaking now, I'll have to give you a name." She says over her shoulder, not yet turning around. "I think I'll call you... Cock. After your... " Her eyes flicker toward my raging hard on, then back to me, smirking yet again. "Sizeable asset."

She turns slowly to reveal a fully shaved mound, and gracefully grabs my shoulders to hoisting herself into an interesting position. Her legs are wrapped around my waist, just above my pubic bone. She lets go of my shoulders and holds herself up with only her core. I watch her eyes. She's channeling.

"Oooh..." She's pulled up my shirt, and is currently ogling my abs, her gaze following the V-line until it disappears beneath her. She touches them, tracing the lines, making me squirm.

She withdraws, surprised.

"Are you ticklish, Cock?" She asks in astonishment.

"No."

I am.

"Really." She asks skeptically. She starts actively trying to tickle me, and I try my best to not react. I start spazzing a little, so begin channeling to suppress it.

A smile spreads slowly across her face, and she starts laughing.

"You really are ticklish." She says, leaning back to slap my cock underneath her, all the while grinning. "I would not have expected that, Cock. You are full of surprises."

I jerk slightly. Feel the anger rise in me. Not yet. I need to wait.

She gives me a few pumps, making sure I'm still hard, and I am. My cock juts out almost perpendicularly to my body, and she clasps her hands around my neck. She lifts herself up, her feet on my hips, our eyes now level. She looks into mine searchingly, then tries to pulls me into a deep kiss, closing her eyes. I keep my eyes open and watch as she slowly lowers herself until the tip of me is nearly touching her entrance. There she stops, still kissing, coaxing, tempting my defiant lips. The message is clear. If I want to go any further, I must surrender. I think about it for a second-

-She grows impatient and slaps my face, all the while kissing me. The anger rises to the surface in an instant, and I growl. She takes advantage of this, slipping her tongue into my mouth and beginning to wrestle with mine. I resist for a moment, but then an idea comes to mind. I surrender, but keep my eyes open. As we make out, she lowers herself again until her entrance rests on the flared head of my length. She moans into my mouth as my cock begins to split her open. Her efforts on my tongue pause as she grits her teeth and forces herself down onto my wide glans.

Fuck. She's really tight.

After a few tense seconds of effort, my head finally pops in, and she stops, releasing my mouth, resting her forehead on on mine. She's breathing heavily. Trembling. Beginning to sweat.

"More than you bargained for eh?" I ask, chuckling darkly.

"Shut up cock." She says, snorting a little. "Just because you're a fucking monster, doesn't mean you get to be snide. Besides, I only need the tip right now. Maybe I'll let you all the way in for a snack later."

I'm not going to wait that long.

She begins slow movements, letting herself adjust to the girth of my glans. Her breasts rise with her heavy breaths, and she begins to smile again. She starts moving up and down, but the friction is frustratingly limited. I feel her entrance relax a little, leaving the sensation far more pleasurable instead of painful.

I'll have to time this right, if it's to work.

She speeds up, twisting herself on my head while moving up and down. She pulls me back into a kiss. Her mouth moans into mine. Her eyes closed.

Mine remain open. I watch the knife on the side of her breast, and channel to help me stay focused. I need wait until she loses herself just a little more.

She lets just a little more than just the tip slip in, gasping.

I capitalize on the distraction.

I seize my handcuff chain with both hands to avoid too much damage to my wrists, then hoist my lower body up, taking both the chair and this fucking psychotic sexy ass assassin into the air. I roar from both the physical exertion and pain, and the sudden movement spearing her halfway along my cock. I watch with sadistic satisfaction as the violent insertion causes her eyes and mouth to fly open in silent pain, sharply breathing in. I let go of my chain with my right hand in order to grab the knife. It's right next to her breast, and I have a slight battle with my primal brain in order to make the right choice. I pick the knife and slice the reinforced pvc pipe bundle which as much force as I can manage, once, twice, and on the third try, it breaks, letting the water held inside pour out.

The chain slides down the pipe for a moment before finding the break, and we both fall, my cock still hilted halfway in her, and a chair tied to my legs. She's no longer reeling from the shock, instead now also channeling, reaching for the hand with my knife, but my hand is already on her self-made leash, and I pull her off me, my length leaving her cunt. Her eyes flash angrily, and then we land on the floor.

I land atop her, and she lands on her back, leaving her gasping for air. My dick, remaining rock hard throughout the entire fall, now rests on her stomach. I pin her to the ground, and while she is still winded, throw the knife to the side and clasp my bloody wrists behind her neck, choking her with both the chain of my cuffs and the self-made leash she put on her neck.

She tries to roll to one side, still gasping, but I push her roughly back.

I could leave now. I could just get up and go. Leave her locked in this room.

I look at her, her perfect breasts heaving with exertion, her cunt at my mercy, and take a moment to try make a smart decision. My raging cock decides for me.

I fucking need this.

I take a moment to finally grasp her tits, if not with my hands. I bite first the belt, moving it out of the way, then the majority of a tit, beginning to let out my anger and lust. She growls, finally having her breath back, then the a small still-sane part of me remembers I left her hands free.

Fuck.

She starts slapping my cock, but it only turns me on further, and in return I bite her nipple. She moans loudly, then stops, and begins jacking me off.

She's trying to regain control.

I stop listening to my primal brain for a second I release her throat to quickly grab her hands and put them behind her head, once again allowing me to control her breathing. I push her head up to look at my cock, lying along her ab crack. She sees me, then looks down, understanding exactly how far up my cock will go, then looks back at me.

"What are you waiting for, Cock." She spits at me, "Fuck me already."

I grin sadistically. Time to rearrange her insides.

I line up my length with her entrance, then thrust smoothly. She's soaking wet, but so fucking tight. I get a full halfway in before I encounter resistance and have to stop. She draws in a quick breath, then screams.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I pull out and thrust again, this time getting two thirds of the way in.

"ME!" Tears leak out of her eyes, but she keeps them furiously locked on mine.

I pull out, and slowly push back in, and for the first 6 inches her eyes stay on mine, but as I gradually push past the resistance, her eyes roll back into her head and a deep moan escapes from her body. I continue pushing, my core burning, until only two inches are left outside her cunt.I stop and pant. Jesus Christ. It feels amazing, and I'm not even fully in yet. I push until the remaining inches fully resides in her cunt, our pubic bones touching. It feels incredible.

Uuuuungh," She moans quietly, spazzing in my hands. I realize she's actually cumming. I haven't even begun really thrusting yet, and she's having an orgasm. Juices flood around my cock, and I feel the pressure relieve somewhat around my girth.

I start pumping, slowly at first, but pick up the pace until I'm thrusting at a normal speed. She begins to recover, gaining more and more awareness until her eyes are back on mine, trademark smirk back in place. She watches me, and my sadistic side comes back out. I begin to pound her cunt, tearing into it with every thrust, and once again I feel myself starting to lose control to her. To her eyes.

Not again.

I break eye contact as I lean down pull her into a kiss, and begin to restrict her airflow. She jams her tongue down my throat to make me choke in response.

We continue to make out as I destroy her cunt. I feel my balls tighten up, getting ready to cum, like a boulder slowly rolling down a hill, picking up speed.

But this time, the boulder is massive. She's milked me multiple times, and the need to finish is bigger than any other thought. My aggression at being denied is plain as I thrust violently into her wet hole, and she moans into my mouth, cumming yet again. I am not going to be stopped. Not this time.

I thrust, riding along the final edge. I savor it, then lift my head and let go of her mouth as I roar, taking the leap. She lifts her head up and draws blood, biting my lip back down as I bury my cock in her cunt.

I finally cum.

For a second, time stops, and nothing exists besides the slowly oncoming wall of pleasure and the thudding of my heartbeat in my ear.

Then it hits me and everything rushes forward.

The pleasure is unbearably intense, my pelvic contractions so strong it's almost painful. I can think of nothing except my cock pouring cum into her body, firing shot after shot of seed, not realizing I'm choking her out at the same time. My arms are flexed, choking her out mid orgasm. I only realize she's passed out a few seconds later, the orgasm fading, my dick still spazzing every couple of seconds.

I fall forwards onto her, my energy spent. All I want to do now is sleep.

Fuck.

I rest a moment.

Then I force myself to get up. Time to clean up, and figure out who the hell sent this psychopath.

12