Deal

Story Info
We play with another couple for the first time.
2.9k words
4.55
14k
19
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Full house...Aces over 8's. I win.", said Mark in a low voice, a sexy smile spreading across his mouth.

We all knew why he was grinning. Roxane had bet against him, and was now facing the decision to strip out of her bra or her panties...the only two articles of clothing she had left.

The strip poker game started a few drinks ago, and we were all turned on, excited by the game that Mark had proposed.

"Well then, bra it is!" Said Roxane, reaching behind her back.

"Not so fast, missy," interrupted Brandy. "You should stand so that we all get a good view."

Brandy was also left with only her red lace bra and matching panties. Her excitement was clearly visible as her nipples were pushing against the transparent red fabric. She gave Roxane a sultry look, as she couldn't wait to see her new friend exposed. My erection was staining against my underwear, and although I couldn't see him, I was sure Mark was just as hard as I was.

---------

We had met Brandy and Mark online a few weeks ago via some app designed for couples seeking couples. The four of us hit it off right away. We had a few chats online and exchanged naughty texts. Through it all, it was clear we had the same intentions and desires as they did. They were the same age as us, with similar backgrounds of more or less successful marriages and divorces. The four of us are older now, and know better our needs, and wants.

Brandy was a tall brunette with a gorgeous long mane of hair, green eyes and a spectacular body; big full breasts, round curvy hips and glorious ass. Mark was the same height as I, also with salt and pepper hair. He had a contagious laughter, and was the more experienced of us, having been in an open relationship prior to meeting Brandy and falling madly in love with her.

I keep in shape for my age, and take pride in the fact that people never believe me when they find out I'm over 50. And Roxane is just the embodiment of sensuality and sexiness. Her blue eyes are always sparkling, making you think she always has a mischievous thought running through her mind...which is actually usually the case. In her mid forties, her full figured body just seems to get better with age, her large breasts getting fuller and heavier, and no matter what she thinks, her full round ass is just sensational. The way it bounces when she walks would drive any man crazy.

We ended up meeting Brandy and Mark for drinks at the hotel downtown, where they were staying for the long weekend. It didn't take long after dinner for the group to head up to their room, and for all the sexual tension to finally culminate in a raunchy game of strip poker.

-------

Roxane didn't say a word. Slowly, she got up from her chair, unfolding her body in front of our eyes. From her deep, slow breathing, I could tell she was turned on by putting on this show, and the wet patch in front of her panties confirmed my suspicion.

She reached behind her back with one hand, her nipples hard and obvious, and held her bra in place in front with her other hand. She unclasped the hook and slowly brought down the strap on one side, then the other. Slowly, she removed her forearm, letting the bra fall to the floor, exposing her wonderful breasts to the three of us.

"Wow." was all that Mark said.

"I know.", I replied.

"Gorgeous." was Brandy's reaction.

Satisfied that she had put on a good show, Roxane sat back down, and picked up the discarded cards and the deck, anxious to get the game going and wanting to deter the attention from her boobs, even though she savoured every moment.

The friendly chit chat resumed as the cards were dealt. Feeling she had the better hand, Brandy -- always the instigator - decided to raise the stakes.

"Whoever wins this hand gets to decide on a treat to be performed by the loser. Are you guys in?"

The stakes were definitely getting higher, but we were all so turned on that we couldn't wait to play the next hand.

We all agreed and observed the cards as they were laid on the table.

"3 nines!! Looks like I called it and I win it!" Brandy said with a devious smile.

"Now," she said staring at Roxane, "you're going to sit on Mark's lap, facing him, and let him have his way with those stunning breasts of yours for 5 minutes."

"As you wish." said Roxane demurely, settling in to her preferred submissive role.

She gave me a quick look, and I smiled at her, anticipating that scene myself. Slowly, Roxane made her way around the table, fully aware that the three of us were staring at her curvy body, and enjoying every second of it.

Mark moved his chair back to give her some space. Roxane placed a hand on his shoulder, and with sexy elegance raised her leg, pivoted, and sat across his lap facing him. She put her arms around his neck, giving him a front row view of her boobs.

Mark placed his hands first on her hips, and slowly slid them up her waist, her torso, and around to her shoulders before finally sliding down and cupping the glorious mounds of flesh in his hands. He was grinning like the cat who got the mouse. He slid both his thumbs over to her rock hard nipples, which elicited a deep moan from Roxane's lips.

She tilted her head backwards and moved her hips, no doubt rubbing herself over Mark's hard member through the thin fabric of their underwear. Mark leaned in, opened his mouth, and placed it right over the pale pink nipple and started licking and sucking to both their pleasure.

I was so mesmerized by the scene, that I had barely noticed Brandy had scooted her chair next to mine. She leaned in to me and whispered:

"Your girl is so fucking sexy...Mark is never going to let those tits out of his mouth."

I just nodded in agreement, and caught my breath when I felt Brandy's hand slide across my thigh and on my crotch, and then wrap her hand around my throbbing hardon through my underwear.

"My my, she whispered...you're enjoying this as much as he is, aren't you?"

I didn't even reply. I turned my head and planted my mouth on hers, my tongue probing and reaching for hers. Brandy moaned in my mouth and started caressing my length with slow, deliberate movements.

Mark's loud groaning grabbed our attention. Roxane had dropped a hand down between them and we could tell from the movement of her arm that she too was giving his cock some much wanted attention. Knowing my Roxane, she was probably caressing herself at the same time. Mark had switched breasts and was now giving the same treatment to her other luscious globe.

"Time's up!" a visibly excited Brandy murmured in my mouth, and we all grudgingly returned to our places.

Mark had a stunned look on his face, and I was breathing heavy from the treatment Brandy had given me. I looked at her deeply and said;

"You are a devil, aren't you...playing with us like that. Be careful now, you could be in over your head, playing the tease like you do."

"You don't scare me, Romeo!" she said, laughing. "Now deal, and let's see who gets to decide on the next treat."

I shuffled and distributed the cards, looking at the three others around the table, all sexy, horny, anxious and excited.

As lady luck would have it, I won the hand, and Brandy had the low hand. She looked at me sheepishly as I stared into her eyes.

"See? Told you you'd have to be careful. Now it's payback time." I said in a low sexy tone. Mark and I had set up a few props around the hotel room, so I knew exactly what I wanted Brandy to do next.

"So you're going to go to the bedroom, lie down on the bed, and put on the blindfold that's on the night table. You're going to be ours to do as we please...and there's no time limit."

If Brandy was either shocked or worried upon hearing her 'treat' she never flinched. Roxane grabbed my hand and gave me a quick look wanting to make sure I knew what I was doing and that we were both 'all in' for whatever came next. I looked deep in her eyes, and kissed her longingly as my only answer.

Brandy rose slowly from her chair, and made a show of swinging her hips, teasing us with her amazing ass, as she made her way to the bedroom. Giving her a minute or so to get settled, the three of us quickly shed whatever little clothes we had left, our bodies glowing with excitement.

We entered the bedroom where Brandy, playing obediently by the rules I had given her, lay on the bed in her underwear, her eyes shielded by the soft blindfold. She was trying to keep her breathing slow and steady, but I could see her catch her breath as she heard us, and as she felt the bed move as we settled in next to her.

I was the first to move in, placing my mouth on hers and slowly licking her incredible lips, and she let out a deep moan as I plunged my tongue in her awaiting mouth, her tongue eagerly reaching out to mine. Roxane undid the front clasp of Brandy's bra, finally setting her breasts free, and immediately leaned over to lick, kiss and suck each breast with her eager mouth.

Mark wasted no time in stripping Brandy from her panties, a long string of wetness stretching from her lips to the delicate fabric, leaving no doubt to how excited she was. Mark slowly caressed her thighs, teasing her mercilessly, running his fingers close to her lips and over her pussy, turning Brandy's moans into whimpers.

Silently, I motioned Rox and Mark, for him to come and kneel opposite me next to Brandy's head, and for Rox to slide down and head over to Brandy's awaiting sex. Catching Mark's eye so that he'd follow my lead, I took Brandy's hand and guided her to my throbbing cock, and Mark copied my gesture, helping Brandy find his hard member and wrapping her fingers around it.

"Oh my...I'm in heaven!" she said as she started to slowly work her hands up and down our shafts, not even bothering trying to guess who was who, simply enjoying the fullness and the hardness of each cock under her control.

Roxane stopped for a minute to enjoy the sight in front of her, then continued to slide down Brandy's curvy body, kissing and licking her way down her stomach, her hips and inner thighs. She took a second to let Brandy feel her breath, close...so close... to her glistening lips, not yet touching them, driving Brandy mad with anticipation.

Mark and I wasted no time, and were treating Brandy's breasts with caresses, pinching and pulling her nipples, alternating with soft and rough handling of the two sexy globes.

Without even seeing what was taking place between Brandy's legs, we knew right away that Roxane had finally placed her lips and mouth of Brandy's burning pussy, by the deep groan that escaped her mouth. Her moan turned into a plea for more, and Roxane obliged by placing her lips around Brandy's throbbing clit and sucking it gently in her mouth.

"Oh my god! I'm going to come already!" she exhaled as the wave of a first orgasm washed over her.

"We're not done with you, sweetheart, we're just getting started." I whispered in her ear.

I turned her head my way, and presented my cock just at the entrance of her mouth. Eagerly, she opened her lips expecting the hot flesh that I pressed upon her. With a flick of my chin, I motioned to Mark towards Roxane's upturned and waiting hips. Needing no further explanation he made his way down the bed, and settled behind Roxane as he placed his hands inside her thighs gently and spread her legs open.

Brandy was like a starving woman. She placed a hand between my legs, reaching around to grab my ass, pressing herself upon me so that she could swallow as much of my cock as she could take. Grunting, I started to swing my hips, helping her slide her mouth up and down my shaft, making it slick from her hungry mouth, essentially fucking her mouth.

Mark took no time, and presented the tip of his cock at the entrance of Roxane's awaiting pussy, and she immediately arched her back to give him the proper angle. In one smooth motion, Mark pushed all his length inside her warm, wet, sheath, making them moan in unison. He slid in and out of her slowly at first, giving her the time to adjust to the considerable girth of his cock, then gradually increasing his speed, pumping into her in a steady rhythm, making his hips collide against her superb ass.

Roxane was struggling to concentrate and keep contact on Brandy's mound, so she simply collapsed and laid on top of Brandy, her head resting between her breasts, grabbing one in her hand and sucking it as Mark kept his assault behind her. I let the group go this way for a couple of minutes, the sight before my eyes one of pure erotica, each of us lost in rapture and pleasure.

Before long, it was Roxane's turn to begin breathing heavily. The relentless, steady pumping from Mark's large cock was rubbing her just the right way, and when he ran his thumb in small circles at the entrance of her ass, she just could not resist abandoning herself to the oncoming orgasm, her body twisting violently and convulsing from pleasure on top of Brandy.

"Wow, baby! You made her come hard!" said Brandy has she pulled my cock from her mouth.

"It sure looks like he did." I chimed in. "And now it's your turn."

I instructed Rox to move to the side and turn on her back.

"Now, Miss Brandy, get on your hands and knees." I commanded our little fuck toy.

We guided her to switch positions, still blindfolded, and placed her knees on either side of Roxane's awaiting face. I switched ends with Mark, as he placed himself in front of Brandy as I moved behind the girls, my knees on either side of Rox's torso. Mark and Rox quickly caught on to what I had in mind; he grabbed his cock, still wet from Rox's glorious juices and slid the tip across Brandy's lips. Moaning in recognition of her lover's cock, Brandy opened her mouth and started to lick and suck his long and hard member. At almost the same time, I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed it in in one stroke, just as, from her position below, Roxane stretched out her tongue and started to flick it across Brandy's swollen clit.

Brandy was in heaven, completely lost in the barrage of sensations that were rushing over her entire body. The feel of Mark's cock sliding in and out of her mouth as he held the back of her head. The relentless and exquisite attack of Roxane's mouth and tongue on her pussy, licking her in ways only another woman could (as Roxane had meanwhile snuck a hand down between her own legs, rubbing herself, desperately seeking another orgasm).

She was losing her mind from the thorough fucking I was giving her, feeling the bittersweet pain as I alternated slapping and caressing her incredible cheeks.

We were driving her crazy with feelings and emotions like she had never felt before. Each of us focused on bringing her higher and higher, closer and closer to another orgasm, as each of us were nearing our own ecstatic nirvana.

Suddenly, Roxane's loud moaning told us all that she was coming, and her whimpering set off a chain of orgasms for the whole group. Mark was next, as he came with a roar, his cock exploding in Brandy's mouth. She tried to take it all but couldn't, and the last bursts sprayed across her face and her chest. That sight was more than I could take, and I pulled out of Brandy, also screaming my pleasure, came all over her back and over her ass cheeks, the hot liquid dripping into Roxane's eager mouth, mixing with Brandy's juices into the sweetest cocktail ever.

Not giving up, Roxane's licking finally brought Brandy over the edge, and uttering a string of meaningless moans, curses and cries, she reached one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever experienced.

Exhausted, she fell on her side. Mark finally removed the blindfold and looked lovingly in her eyes, as Roxane and I fell into each other's arms, our mouths finding each other in a long, wet, sensuous kiss.

"So, sweet Brandy...are you going to brag again about your poker luck?" I asked with a little gloating in my voice.

Still out of breath, catching us all by surprise and making us howl with laughter, she replied:

"I only have one thing to say: Who's turn is it to deal?"

**********