All Comments on 'Deal Me In! Pt. 01'

by deepinleftfield

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
hugplxhugplxabout 1 year ago

It was pretty hot, but the screaming in all caps was kinda cringe, like a cheesy porno. Tone that part down and you've got a winner.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Fantastic debauchery here!

Good characters: nice communication, planning, and a great balance to the progression. Quick, yes, but it took us where we wanted it to go – and we're looking forward to the next parts!

Poacher11Poacher11about 1 year ago

A really sensual story which had a nice flow to the storyline. Looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully Beth and Jeff can be included.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66about 1 year ago

Good story. But the repeated references to Jamal being Black will have many here thinking it should have been posted to interracial.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

That was great! I have a hotwife and well and LOVE fucking her used cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Fag Cuck Shit.

But thanks for the effort. Hope the wife makes good use of her sampling to find someone worth being loyal and exclusive with.

BigdoggarthBigdoggarthabout 1 year ago

Cant wait for The next lnd

deepinleftfielddeepinleftfieldabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hugplx - The screaming in caps was an experiment, but I can see why you would make that comment. I didn't do it in my previous two, and it does kind of seem a bit over the top. Thanks for the comment.

Poacher11 - You must have a crystal ball.............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story…….having a hot wife is great entertainment. Hopefully she gets her black gangbang very soon. Please write a few more chapters.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Happy married to the neighborhood bike I guess. Enjoy your STD's.

rickillinois2rickillinois2about 1 year ago

Great story , we both enjoyed reading it together. Looking forward to another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jamar will have her in a black whorehouse within a month.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

best I've read in a while.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Average rating. Good sex description but the husband is a gross cuckold. I am a BTB type of person. NO man will ever touch my wife without losing a part of his body.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Read first page and last page. I am certain there were 3 pages of the wife having sex with hubby’s friends. A well used plot. Author wrote the husband dumb as a rock. Letting his friends play with his wife is questionable. I mean they are going to see them often and what does the husband get except friends that want to drop by and use the wife. Then hubby ends the chapter asking the black guy if he knows a group of black guys to gang bang his wife. Wow great idea. Maybe she can get hooked on drugs and bring home a STD cocktail to husband. And I am certain everyone will keep this private except for a good buddy or ten and a brother and a brother in-law, cousins and anyone they are talking to in the bar.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog9 months ago

Very well written. Very erotic. 5 stars. I think she'll have to do anal with the black guys. At least that's what I'm hoping for. Reading on

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Omg that is so hot, it's like you have been reading my mind. It's Exactly how my fantasy goes, one I've had for many years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeepinleftfield@deepinleftfield
151 Followers
I've always been interested in expressing myself through writing. Unfortunately, I'm not an English major or someone with vast writing history, so this will be a trial-and-error experience. I do this in my spare time, so stories come out when they do; I'm not on any schedule. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES