Deal with the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andov
Andov
84 Followers

I pressed the moment by blasting again at her, but she surprised me by elegantly jumping over it and landing on her feet with the grace of a cat. She ran towards me, aggressively attacking me with various spells, most of which I simply dodged at speeds I didn't know I could move at. She aimed a blast at my feet, and when I jumped, she threw another one at my helpless body in the air.

I reflexively threw my hands out and made a grabbing motion, as if I could catch the humming blue energy. Unbelievably, when the blue sparks reached my hand, red energy flared from my hand and enveloped the blue sparks. With a loud sizzling noise, the blue vanished, leaving just my red sparks floating in the air.

I landed safely, and stopped to look at the angel. She had stopped attacking me and instead was staring at the space my red sparks had destroyed her blue ones. Fear creeped into her eyes, and with a quick glance towards me, she turned to flee.

A chain of red sparks shot out of my hand and struck her in the back, and she cried out as she fell to the floor. It pained me to hear her emit such a distressed sound, but I continued, even if I didn't know what exactly I was doing.

I started to chant in a dark language, saying words I didn't understand, but that felt right. Floods of red lights were now pouring into the writhing body of the angel, her blue resistance quickly getting washed away. I sensed my sparks seeping into her body and surrounding her heart, where her blue sparks were fighting the fiercest. I finished saying the last word, and a last wave of red sparks entered her body.

My red sparks destroyed every blue spark in her body except one. One blue spark in her heart was spared, but was surrounded completely, encasing it in a red sphere in the middle of her heart. Their job done, the rest of the red sparks exited her body and vanished.

All of a sudden, I felt weak and dizzy, and I fell to my knees. I didn't know exactly what I had done, but it seemed big. Darkness crept into my vision, and the last thing I saw before I passed out was the angel get up, grab Jenny, and disappear.

~~~

Fresh air blew into my face as I inhaled deeply and exited the airplane. It had been a long flight, and my muscles were all sore. I started stretching, but the passengers behind me ushered me along, eager to get their own share of fresh air.

After I woke up in my destroyed office, I had reacted quickly. I had resisted an angels attempt to kill me, but she had gotten away, and it was highly likely she would not come back alone. I had ripped off a painting on the wall, revealing a hidden safe. After putting in the 16-diget password, it opened, and I grabbed all its contents, including several passports and identities, and put them in a bag. I had climbed out of the window and swiftly descended the fire escape. Already I could hear sirens in the distance, and I jumped into the nearest cab.

"To the airport, and make it fast!" I told him, waving a hundred dollar bill in his face. The cab driver, an obese man in his late forties with a belly that spoke of too many nights in front of the television, just stared at my topless form before making an attempt to grab the money. I jerked my hand back and tutted.

"You'll get it when we arrive, and depending on how fast we get there, there will be more."

The driver grinned at me.

~~~

I finished stretching and walked briskly to the exit, the shirt I had bought in the airport tight around my masculine body, awarding me with plenty of sultry female and envious male looks.

A short while later, I arrived at my new apartment and stood back, appreciating it. It was the top of a skyscraper, the penthouse suite, and I had rented all the apartments below me as well, giving me complete freedom to do anything I pleased. I knew the angel would search for me, but with the precautions I had taken, she would find several false leads and ultimately end up in a dead end. I smiled slyly to myself. But the smile soon vanished. That was assuming angels would be working with or at least use the methods of the government. Maybe they had their own way of doing things? I would need more information, I realized. But how to get it?

Making a mental note to look into that later, I made myself dinner and went to bed. The next day, I woke up early, as I had things to do. The considerable amount of money I had in the bank would need to be transferred to a new account, and I sent the money through hundreds of decoy accounts before assembling it all in the one I wanted it to, just in case someone was watching. Not that it mattered anyway, with my hacking skills I could just create a new account and simply create money by telling the banks computer that the account had so and so much money, and then strolling into the bank and claiming it unhindered.

The days passed like that, me tending to my finances and businesses, when during a particular stormy day the bell rang. My blood ran cold as I swiveled around to check the security cameras. They were blank, showing me nothing but static. How could this have happened? There was no reason for anyone to ring my doorbell, unless the angels had finally found me. The fact that they found me worried me the most - if I fled again, they would simply repeat it, and be better prepared... no. I was done running. I had to capture an angel and interrogate it as to how they found me. Then I would adapt, and I would finally be safe.

My mind raced as I thought of different ways on how to approach it. I had barely handled one angel, how would I fare against more? I slowly stood up and went down the stairs, not trusting the elevator anymore. After a long walk, I finally reached the door. It was bulletproof, and anything short of a tank would find it impenetrable. With some trepidation, I breathed deeply, braced myself, and swung open the door, hands out and glowing, with a roar leaving my throat.

I had expected a legion of angels, all in formation, to surround the door as their leader, a magnificent and beautiful being, would step out and order me to surrender.

I had not expected this.

The angel I had fought before was standing alone and soaked from the rain in front of my door. She was dressed in a short black skirt and a white blouse. At the sight of me she quickly raised her hands in the universal "See? I'm not going to summon angelic magic to destroy your soul" gesture. I kept my glowing palms trained at her, not sure what to do. She, too, just gaped at me. Finally, I broke the silence that had stretched between us.

"Yes?"

That broke her out of her trance, and she started to squirm.

"Hi Domovoi."

I just stared at her, waiting for her to continue, but she remained silent.

"What do you want?" I asked her harshly. I had no illusions that this could be a trick, and remained vigilant to other threats.

She sensed this and seemed to be fighting an inner battle. I waited a bit, but my patience ran out.

"Well? Answer me!"

"I want to come inside" she blurted out. She immediately gasped and covered her mouth.

My eyes narrowed at her, but she composed herself and continued.

"I swear that I, Anahita, angel of fertility, will not harm Domovoi or attempt him to come to harm in any way when inside his house, if he accepts my proposition to go inside. Amen."

Overhead, thunder cracked and boomed, slightly louder than normal. The oath was done.

She looked at me expectantly, and after a moment's thought, I nodded and stepped away so she could enter.

~~~

Up close, I saw that she looked terrible. Her hair was a mess and her eyes were red, as if she had been crying a lot. Dark patches under her eyes spoke of a lack of sleep, and she walked as if she carried a heavy burden. She was still the most beautiful and graceful woman I had ever seen, but I didn't let it show. She sat down on the sofa and I sat opposite to her.

"So," I started, "How did you find me?"

She glanced at me. "My body showed me the way." I was confused and let it show this time, but she didn't elaborate. Instead, she asked me: "Do you know what you happened when we fought?"

I shook my head. "I know you tried to kill me, and I didn't let it happen."

She nodded, but continued: "And do you know what our final fight was about?"

"No."

She sighed and straightened up. "Angels have the ability to make others... comply with their will. They do this by infiltrating the body and essentially making it a slave to them."

"And you would have tried to make me a slave?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes," she answered unhesitatingly, "But instead, something happened that should not have, and should never happen."

"What was it?" I asked, intrigued.

"Demonic power did the same," She said grimly.

An image crossed my mind.

Red sparks flowing from my hand, entering her writhing body with no mercy.

I started. "So that means..."

"You enslaved me, demon" She said simply. I couldn't believe it. I enslaved an angel? But first of all, better clear some things up. "I'm no demon, I simply got demonic powers from Lucifer" I told her.

She laughed a delightful, amazing laugh. "You joke" she said, still chuckling. Her laugh faded when she saw I was completely serious. "But that's not possible. No one, especially not a human gifted with demonic powers, could enslave an angel. Enslaving other is just something only angels can do. Powerful demons can resist it, of course, but even they can do nothing more."

"Well, he didn't exactly gift me anything, it was more of an 'awakening'."

The angel, whose name I now knew was Anahita, looked at me with something akin to fear and respect.

I didn't dwell on the subject much longer. I leaned back, smiling. "So you're my slave now," I stated.

She nodded nervously.

"And what does that entail?"

She thought for a moment.

"Really, it means that any command you give, I have to follow. I have to be anything you want me to be, and you can do anything you want to me," she ended suggestively.

My smile grew wider as my pants got tighter. "Well then, we'll need to set some rules"

I thought for a moment before speaking.

"You shall not attempt to hurt me, or let me come to harm in any way. You will not try to escape, although that I wanted to ask you. Why did you come to me?"

She hesitated for a moment before speaking. "That's part of the magic. My body always knows where you are, and demands I go to you immediately. Resisting is very painful, and ultimately futile. The only way I can go away from you is if you command me to."

So that explained her appearance here and her state, she most likely tried to wait as long as possible. I nodded and went on.

"You will not withhold any information from me, and will always give me the complete, accurate truth. Half-truths need not apply."

She took this all in. "Is there anything else I should know?" I asked her.

She hesitated. "Tell me," I commanded.

"I am also incredibly horny for you because of that stupid spell and want nothing more than for you to use me for your own pleasure!" she said really quickly, then she couldn't believe what she had just said. My eyes widened at this new small, tiny tidbit that changed everything.

I took the sight of her in. The skirt did little to hide her long, sexy legs and from what I could tell she had an ass to die for, perfectly round and delicious. Her breasts filled out the wet, white blouse nicely, her hard nipples poking through the fabric. Her perfect face with full, red lips and deep green eyes did little to hide her now revealed desire for me, and her fiery red hair just begged me to take her.

My cock was now straining to break free, and she noticed. Slowly, she moved towards a kneeling position at my feet and tentatively pulled down my pants. Her breath caught as she took off my underwear as well, leaving my well-endowed cock in her face. She wrapped a hand around it and started pumping a few times, getting a lay of the land so to speak, before I couldn't resist anymore and grabbed a handful of her red hair, pulling her up. She yelped as I dragged her to the bedroom, tearing her clothes off along the way. I bent her over the bed and dragged a finger across her glistening pussy lips. She gasped at my touch and I roughly took a handful of her flaming hair again. Using it as leverage, I positioned my cock at her entrance and just left it there.

She whimpered and tried to thrust backwards, but I moved with her, making her emit a frustrated growl. I leaned over her and whispered in her ear:

"If you want it, you'll have to beg for it."

She trembled as she complied.

"Please, fuck me! I need it, please, take me, I am yours I can't wait any longer!

With that, I thrust into her. Her tight, warm, and wet walls made every centimeter a victory, and when I was finally fully inside of her, I paused. She was unbelievably tight, and I groaned my approval. Every movement gave me excruciating pleasure, and I started to thrust in and out of her, yanking on her hair as I did so. She moaned with every thrust, and I began to really fuck her hard, making my balls slap against her ass with every thrust. Her soft whimpers and sensual moans drove me wild with lust, and I leaned over and pinched her nipples.

Not long after that her body convulsed around my thoroughly lubricated cock and she screamed out loud as the walls of her pussy tightened violently, increasing the pressure and pleasure on my cock by tenfold. I sped up, knowing I was close to my own relief.

Every thrust enhanced and prolonged her audible orgasm as she screamed her pleasure to the heavens and beyond. Her guttural feminine orgasm drove into my head and I lurched forwards as my own massive orgasm overwhelmed me. I roared and pressed her soft hair and warm body against mine as wave after wave spurted into her hot and inviting depths. Soon, they stopped, and I slowly withdrew from her pussy with a silent slurping noise. I lay down next to her quivering from in the bed. She was breathing heavily, but rolled over after a while and snuggled up to me. I put an arm around her lithe body, and she sighed contently as I studied her beautiful face.

"I am truly yours now", she said, her deep green eyes showing no regret whatsoever.

"That you are", I agreed.

"More than you know. If an angel wanted to actually keep a slave for a longer amount of time, he or she would have to have sex with the enslaved being in order to cement it. The original magic made the being crave for sex with the enslaver, and after the act, the enslaved being would be truly ensnared, with the added bonus that it would be addicted to the sexual pleasure of its master."

I hadn't known that. "So you are now addicted to me?" I asked.

"Yes I am" she said, and giggled as she snuggled up even closer to me. "And I absolutely love it" she breathed hotly into my ear. "I always had fantasies, and this is one come true. And best of all, it's entirely your fault."

I wrapped my second arm around her hot naked body and pulled her on top of me. "One more thing" I whispered in her face.

"Yes?" she asked nervously, unsure of what was to come.

"From now on, you will address me as 'Sir' or 'Master', and will always go into your slave position at my feet when I enter the room, no matter what you were doing, which is on your knees, legs together, arms behind your back, and head down. You will then stay in that position until I tell you otherwise. You will also always be available sexually or for whatever else I need you anytime, anywhere. Understood?"

She paused, taking in the massive change to her angelic life.

"Yes... Master"

~~~^~~~

AUTHER'S NOTE:

Thank you for reading the first part of this story, I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I did. This is a story I developed so far in my head that writing it down will be a challenge... one I'm happy to accept, however.

A positive rating means a lot to me, and every comment will be read! All constructive feedback, be it negative or positive, is greatly appreciated, and helps me advance as an author, which in turn will help me bring out improved stories for my readers.

To be continued...

Andov
Andov
84 Followers
12