Deal with the Devil

Story Info
An aging porn star has an offer to reclaim her glory.
1.9k words
3.66
3.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
morganj16
morganj16
198 Followers

I try to limit my filming suggestions of these stories to elements which contribute to the story's plot. I'm don't know if the suggestions in this story qualify, but I include them because they assist the overall mood.

Episode 91) Deal with the Devil

It's in a bar. The lighting's kind of dim. We say a woman in her 50s who's attractive for her age. But she's wearing a dress for someone in her 20s. It's low-cut with spaghetti straps, but her breasts are saggy. She has a large tattoo on an arm but it's flabby, and the tattoo doesn't look good at all. She's drinking wine and flirting with a handsome man in his 30s, He's mildly interested because there's no one else in the bar worth looking at. She's telling him about her life as a porn star and about the wild parties and wild sex that she's had in the past. She complains that there's no work in the movies for her and that she's writing a book but that she still is a tiger in the bed and trying to get an invitation from him. He's politely talking and is coming around to the idea of taking her home for the night; he doesn't see any better prospects.

That's when a hot blonde explodes into the room. The lighting gets brighter. She's wearing a white dress for clubbing, very short with sexy cut-outs. Immediately the man's attention is on her. She walks towards the couple. The first woman was in the middle of a story when the man stands up and is walking to the new girl. The older woman is calling to him, trying to get his attention again, but he's left her. She's furious. She gets up and storms out of the bar and does her best to slam the door behind her. She walks through the dark parking lot to a nondescript car and drives off angrily. We hear her talking to herself.

"Where am I going?"

"Nowhere, that's for sure."

"It doesn't matter where I'm going. It's all the same these days."

"I used to have any man I wanted, and now I can't even get a lonely salesman to take me home."

"I'm going home. That's where I'm going."

"And I have a bottle of wine there."

"And pills."

"I'm so tired. I'm tired of being 55. I'm tired of being ignored. I'm tired of life."

"Pills and wine."

"Lots of pills."

"And I won't ever have to wake up and spend another day at 55."

Then all of the warning lights on her dashboard flash at the same time and the cars stop. She gets her cell phone out of her purse but it says no signal.

Out loud, she says "damn I'm even a failure at killing myself."

She looks around. The car stopped in front of a home that has lights on in the windows and well-lit grounds. By contrast, all of the houses around it are dark and uninviting. She sighs, leaves the car, and walks to the lit house.

She knocks on the door and it opens. A very handsome man opens the door. He has a Spanish accent. He reminds me of Mr. Roark from Fantasy Island but not as cheerful, more dark and sinister. "What can I do for you Mercedes?"

She looks confused for a moment. Then she tries to sparkle because here's a very attractive man who recognizes her. "Have we met?"

"In a way. I'm a big fan of yours, and I recognized you instantly. The famous and sexy Mercedes Sapphire, star of film and men's fantasies. Come in."

She enters. The room seems dim. He invites to sit. He brings her a glass of wine, and they sit together on a couch. "You know my name, but I don't know who you are."

"I have so many names, but you can call me Mr. S."

They chit-chat, and she's flirting with him. He is friendly and polite and charming but isn't affected by the flirting. They talk about her career. He tells her that his favorite movie was "Major League Balls" where she played the sexy owner of a baseball team and seduces all of its players. She laughs and says that she's surprised he knows about that one because it was filmed back before he was in his teens. He smiles and tells her "I have lived an incredibly long life, but age is just a number, an imaginary marker."

She doesn't understand the statement but just lets it pass. He continues "and it is so fortunate for you that I decided to rescue you tonight."

She can't contain her confusion after that statement. "What do you mean you rescued me?"

"I brought you here because it's much too soon to write an ending to your story. You are so valuable here and have so much to contribute. I, myself, have a role that I will hire you for."

She looks downcast for a moment. "What kind of a role do you have for someone my age?" But then she lifts her head and she smiles. "But tell me about it. Tell me what part I would have in your movie, and how much will it pay?"

He laughs politely. "Oh, my dear, this isn't just a movie, this is a role in life. It requires an actress with your experience and skill, but I also require her to be considerably younger. And that would be the pay. I can return your youth to you. How young do you want to be? 30? 25? Even 20?"

We can see it in her face that she's figuring out what's going on. "Mr. S, I think I see. What if I want to be 18 again? What do I have to pay, Mr. S? My soul?"

Mr. S laughs very genuinely. "Oh, my dear, you gave away your soul decades ago!" He laughs again. "No, my dear, I'm hiring you as a special contractor, and for your first assignment, I'm assigning you to a very special client. This client is almost as big a fan of yours as I am and will pay a very high price to have you for a year. But you will have to be young again for me to complete that contract. I can make you eighteen again, and in exchange, for one year, you will be the sexual slave of my client. My client will own you for one year, and that's whose soul I will collect. And after a year, I will have another contract for you."

Mercedes stands and drinks her wine and paces nervously. "Do I understand the proposal? You're going to make me eighteen. In exchange, I'll be working for you, and you're going to be like a pimp who rents me out as an expensive whore, and my sex life — my whole life — will be controlled by your clients. What's the catch? I know you always have a catch. Are you going to set me up with a a series of ugly old men because I won't do that."

He laughs politely again. "Quite the opposite. I'm willing to guarantee that all of my clients will be very desirable and very good-looking. You can believe me when I tell you that I want you to be very happy in this contract. I'm counting on you enjoying it so much that you'll continue to renew it. As I said, you can be any age you want. You can grow older and then reset your age at any point or you can stay eighteen forever if you prefer. Do we have a deal?"

She's still nervous. "I don't know. Will I really be eighteen? Will I look like I used to look?"

"I'm willing to give you a sample if you want. I can make you eighteen again, and you can decide if you want to join me and stay that way or if you want me to return you to how you are now with no penalty. Do you agree?"

She slowly nods her head. "What do I have to lose? Let's see what you can do. How long will it take?"

He says "it's already done."

Sure enough, the camera returns to her and in her place is a stunning young woman. The lighting in the entire room is brighter. The wrinkles and sags are gone. The skin is fresh and untattooed. She's amazed and delighted. She looks down at her breasts happily. Her hands are rubbing her body outside her dress. She tells him she wants to see her new body — her old body — if it's okay with him. He tells her to go ahead and points her to a part of the room that has mirrors on all sides of a stand like a dressing room. As she walks to the mirrors, she pulls the dress off over her head and is only wearing panties below. She stands among the mirrors and is turning all around and admiring herself. She pauses and then pulls off the panties so she can admire her pussy, too. She's just staring at herself and keeps repeating things like "I'm beautiful again, and "I'm young again." Even her voice sounds young again.

He lets her stare at herself as her hands move over her body and eventually end up on her breasts and pussy and starts to play with herself. She's mesmerized looking at her body young again.He asks if she's satisfied and wants to complete their bargain. She's startled; she'd forgotten that he was in the room. She turns to him but stays between the mirrors and keeps looking at herself. She asks when she can meet her lover. She tells him how turned on she is just thinking about him and wants him soon.

He tells her that her master has already arrived and that he'll return in a moment. He leaves the room. She faces the mirrors again and watches as she rubs herself. He returns with the girl from the bar. "I think you've already met Phoenix but haven't been formally introduced yet."

She's still wearing the dress that we saw in the club. She gasps when she sees Mercedes. "It's just like you said. It's Mercedes Sapphire like in her old movies." Mr. S. asks if they have a deal but Phoenix isn't listening. She's running to Mercedes.

Mercedes has a disappointed look on her face. "I expected a man ..." Phoenix has reached her and has her hands all over Mercedes. She kisses Mercedes' breasts and nipples while her hands are moving up and down her sides. Mercedes remembers how aroused she is and that she was never reluctant to film all-girl scenes, and she tells Phoenix to rub her pussy. Phoenix reminds her that she's in charge, not Mercedes, and she wants Mercedes to undress her and kiss her. They kiss as Mercedes is removing Phoenix's clothes.

Once they're both undressed and kissing and rubbing each other, Mr. S. asks Phoenix if they she want to use a bedroom. Phoenix says yet. He asks Mercedes if she's satisfied with their agreement, and she tells him yes. Mr. S points them towards a closed door. Phoenix takes Mercedes' hand and is pulling her towards the room — Mercedes is in just a much a hurry and is running to keep up. We see them go into the bedroom, and we watch them have sex under Phoenix's direction until they fall asleep still tangled up in the other's body.


morganj16
morganj16
198 Followers