Deal with the Enemy Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa submits to Alisson's demands.
1.2k words
4.63
7.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't be seriously considering this, Melissa thought, that would just be crazy.

She had spent most of the night awake, thinking about the idea she had gotten yesterday. While initially dismissing it as an unrealistic fantasy, the more she thought about it, the more she could imagine herself going through with her plan. All she knew for sure was that she yearned to gain some weight, and right now, she saw only one way to achieve her goal.

Her idea was simple. Melissa knew that surpassing her in popularity and success was all that Alisson wanted. Seeing Melissa get chubby would feel like winning the jackpot for Alisson. Then why not make her pay for it? Alisson could buy all the food and clothes Melissa would need for gaining. In return, Alisson would finally become the school's most popular girl. Melissa knew Alisson wouldn't turn down her offer, especially since money wasn't an issue. All Melissa had to do now was to propose the deal to Alisson. The thought of confessing her deepest fantasy made Melissa shiver with fear but also just as much with excitement.

Well, I guess it's my only option anyway, so there's no point in wasting more time. Melissa got into her car, took a deep breath, and drove to Alisson's house.

***

This is it. There is no turning back now. Melissa felt her hands shake as she pulled into Alisson's driveway.

She got out of her car and rang the bell. She could hear steps inside, and Melissa became increasingly nervous until Alisson opened the door. Besides being roughly the same height and weight, Alisson looked quite different than Melissa. She had dark hair and eyes and a stuck-up look on her face 24/7 that matched her personality.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Alisson asked, looking at Melissa disapprovingly.

"I need to talk to you," Melissa replied, her face turning red.

"Why would I ever want to talk to you?" Alisson shot back.

"Come on," Melissa said, "you'll want to hear this."

Alisson sighed, "Alright, come in. But make it quick."

***

"You're kidding, right?" Alisson asked, visibly disgusted by what she had just heard.

"No, I'm not." Melissa felt like she was about to burst from the anxiety she felt.

"You want me to pay you to gain weight?" Alisson still couldn't believe it.

"Please, I need this," Melissa returned, gathering all her courage to look Alisson straight in the eyes.

Alisson laughed. "Well, if that is what you want to do with your life, then I won't stop you. But we'll play by my rules," she finally said. "I will have total control over your diet, and you will eat everything I'll put in front of you."

Melissa nodded. She was overwhelmed with euphoria now that she had gone through with her plan.

"Besides that, I'll get to decide what you will wear, and you will have to complete every humiliating task I put you up to."

Once again, Melissa nodded silently, too ashamed to look up at Alisson.

"Finally, and most importantly," Alisson continued, „if you want me to pay for all the food you're going to stuff yourself with, I want to get my money's worth. So, if you want me to accept your proposal, you'll have to pledge to not just become chubby but to become huge. In fact, I want you to become fatter than any girl in our school is right now."

Melissa's eyes widened. "There is no way I'll be able to gain that much weight in one year," she pointed out.

"No, you won't be able to reach that goal in just one year. That is why once we start college, we'll get an apartment together, so I'll be able to make sure that you're staying on your special diet," Alisson replied. "Hm, the fattest girl at school must be around 300 pounds, don't you think? To become visibly fatter than her, we'll set your goal to 350 pounds."

Melissa hesitated. This was getting out of control. All she wanted was to get a little chubby. She didn't feel comfortable with becoming this huge. On the other hand, all the thoughts she had masturbated to popped into her head. She saw herself as a huge fatty waddling by a grinning Alisson and could feel herself get wet. This was her chance to make her wildest fantasies a reality. All she had to do was to accept the deal. It was all right in front of her. And maybe it wouldn't be such a bad thing to step out of her comfort zone. After all, life starts outside your comfort zone. That's what their track coach always used to say. Funny how something meant to motivate Melissa to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle turned out to be the thing that pushed her in the opposite direction.

"Ok," she finally replied, her voice trembling, "let's do this."

"Good piggy," Alisson responded, an evil smile on her face that made Melissa weak at the knees, "we'll start with your transformation tomorrow."

***

As Melissa was driving back home, her head was spinning. All of what had just happened seemed unreal to her. She almost expected to wake up and realize that this was all just a crazy dream.

But it wasn't. This was real.

And she had just agreed to become a 350-pound fatty.

She immediately started pleasuring herself at home, imagining how her life would change soon. She opened the video of the gaining girl that had started all of this.

Oh my god, eventually I will be bigger than her, she thought as she started to climax. She kept pleasuring herself until she got exhausted from coming multiple times and passed out on her bed.

She woke up the following day and started to get ready to go to Alisson's house. Summer break had just begun, and they planned to make the best out of the 3 upcoming free months. To achieve the best results, Melissa would stay at Alisson's place the whole time. Since Alisson's family was wealthy, Alisson had her own small house where Melissa could stay without being bothered by anyone. Melissa's parents didn't have a problem with her spending the entire break away from home. They were pretty laid back, and Melissa thought they wouldn't even mind if she gained a little weight as long as she was happy. And for now, they didn't need to know that it would end up being more than just a little.

As Melissa stepped out of the shower, she looked in the mirror. She saw a girl with a perfectly toned body most other girls would kill for. But all Melissa could think about was how all this would be gone in a few months, covered under jiggly layers of fat. Soon nobody would believe her when she said that she used to be the hottest and fittest girl in her school. She could feel herself getting wet once again but resisted touching herself. It was time for her to leave.

She threw on some hot pants and a tight tank top and said goodbye to her parents. As she was about to open the front door to step outside, she realized that was it. By leaving the house, she would also leave her old life behind, probably forever. Stepping outside would mean stepping into her new life as a greedy fat girl. She reached for the door and stepped outside with a smile.