Dealing with Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it wasn't long before I forgot about the movie and was focused on what you were doing. You unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it back so my tits were hanging out. I whispered, 'Stop that you pervert. Someone will see us.' You ignored me and began playing with my tits. I looked around and decided no one in the theater was paying any attention to us, except for maybe one guy sitting at the end of our row. He looked our way from time to time, but I didn't do anything to stop you. Instead I reached down and began to stroke your cock through your trousers. I was so horny I was even kind of hoping some of the other perverts in this theater were watching. The guy at the end of the row continued to look our way, but just occasionally, like he didn't want us to know he was watching. Pretty soon I had your cock out of your pants and you had my dress pushed up around my waist. I was stroking your cock and you were finger fucking me. I looked around and decided he was watching us more than the movie. Fuck him, I thought. I didn't care "

I lay there on my back on the bed in silence as I masturbated for the camera in the cell phone. This is so fucking nasty I thought. I wondered if I would have the courage to send it too Rich. "Fuck yes," I told myself in silence. "It's time for a change."

"We didn't see much of the movie, did we Rich? We were too focused on getting each other off. I was so horny. Now the guy at the end of the row had his dick out and was jerking it as he watched us. When you told me you were close, I made you stand in front of me. I was finger fucking myself while you jerked your cock until you squirted your load of cum all over my tits. That was so nasty. I knew the guy at the end of the row was watching too. Just as you finished I saw him cum."

"Then you stood there staring at me as I got myself off. It was a good thing the movie had a loud sex scene just then because I was making a lot of noise as I came. When I finished I looked for the guy at the end of the row, but he was gone. We sat and watched the other people in the theater for a while. There was more sex in the seats than on the screen. Then we buttoned up and went home. The cum on my chest soaked through the blouse I was wearing. The pervert behind the counter had the balls to ask me if I enjoyed the show. I stuck my tongue out him."

"When we got home I stayed in the car while you paid the babysitter. I gave her a ride home. It's a good thing it was dark. I didn't won't to explain the big cum stains on my blouse. When she asked me where we had gone, I said, 'Oh just to a movie. It was kind of boring.' When I got home you were sitting on the couch stroking a big, fully recovered boner. We fucked ferociously. We were lucky neither of the kids had a nightmare."

After I finished recording my lewd memory I reached behind the pillow and brought out The Beast. "Do you remember this Rich?" I said holding it up. I put it up to my mouth and slid it in giving the dildo a blow job. "You gave it to me, Rich. Do you remember?" I sucked on it some more. "Do you remember what we called it? Yes that's right we called it The Beast. You probably thought I threw it away. But I kept it and yes I use it. Not every day, but every few months. Mostly when you are away and I get horny . . . like I am now. Oh yeah, I'm so horny right now. But I suppose you have that figured out by now haven't you Rich?"

I spread my legs farther apart and turned the vibrator on. "The Beast has more uses than just as something to suck on," I said. "Can you hear it vibrating Rich? Yes the vibrator part still works—as long as I keep a supply of batteries around." I reached down and used it to stroke my clit. "Oh fuck," I gasped. "Shit that's good." I pulled it away and held it up to show Rich again. "But the Beast has even better uses than that," I said. "It's big and long and hard. Just like I hope you are right now. Big and long and hard. And what I like to do with this big hard thing is . . ." I paused as I pushed the head of the still vibrating phallus against the opening of my cunt. I just held it there for a moment, saying, "Oh I'm sure you know what I like to do with it. I like to slide it right into . . ." I gasped as I forced the Beast into my cunt raising my hips off the bed to drive it home. "Oh fuck. Oh shit that's good." Then I lay there on the bed fucking myself with the dildo whining as I rammed each stroke home.

I paused for a moment. "I know Rich. You must think I look like a total slut as I lay here fucking myself with this dildo. But remember Rich, you're the one who give me this dildo. And do you remember what the birthday card said? It said, 'For my favorite slut.' I've still got that card Rich. You used to think I was a slut, at least that is what you told me, and I want you to think that again."

I resumed fucking myself with the dildo using one hand to ram it in and out while the other hand rubbed my clit. I knew I was close. I could feel a huge orgasm building. "Oh fuck Rich. I'm so fucking close. I hope you are too. Cum with me Rich. Make that big cock of yours squirt its cum all over your chest. Do it. Do it now Rich. Do . . ." and then I tripped into a screaming climax that went on and on.

I just lay there gasping, the dildo slowly sliding from my cunt. I picked it up and held it up, still gleaming with my juices. I put it up to my lips and licked it. "Oh fuck that was good Rich. I hope it was good for you." I let the camera run for a while as I just lay there, but I later edited that portion out, ending the tape with my last words and the picture of me licking the gleaming dildo. Then I stretched out on the bed and slept for an hour or two. Later after I had reviewed the tape I agonized about what to do with it. Finally I said, "Fuck it. I'm an Agent of Change," and hit the send button to forward it to Rich.

I'm not sure where the Agent of Change concept came from but late in the evening, I decided I really was an Agent of Change when I got a message back from Rich with a selfie attached of him lying on a bed holding his engorged dick and showing gobs of cum on his chest. No words. Just the picture. Our world was about to change even if I couldn't quite tell how.