Dealing with Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait. . . Oh god you're still hard aren't you?"

"Yes, you slut. I'm still good and hard and I'm not done with you. Roll over and spread your legs. You can think about watching me fuck Christine." He turned me over so I was laying on my back on the table, my legs spread on either side of his hips and his rock-hard cock quickly reinserted.

He didn't start fucking me hard at first. He was leaning forward, his cock deeply imbedded but holding still while he fondled my tits. It was great. I had thought I was done for the evening with the first climax, but I wanted more now. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to continue his abusive dirty talk. As I lay there savoring his titty play and the fullness his big cock brought to my cunt it occurred to me that the aggressiveness of his fucking might just be brought on by a lust for Christine; a lust he wasn't ready to admit.

"I'll bet that's what you are doing you bastard," I said. "You're thinking about fucking my sister right now. I know you are. You're thinking about how much I look like her aren't you?" I squeezed his cock with my recovered Kegel muscles. "You are, aren't you, you bastard? You've got your big hard cock buried in my hot wet pussy, but you're imagining that you are really fucking my sister. Aren't you?" This was fun.

He grabbed my ass with both hands, lifting it off the table and pulling it back towards him so he could begin to pound me for all he was worth. I knew he wouldn't last long at this rate.

"Is she good? Is she giving you a good fuck?" I asked. I wasn't sure I could cum again, but I was having fun torturing Rich. He was sweating now, straining to hold himself back.

"Go on Rich," I snarled. "Shoot that hot cum of yours into my cunt and pretend it's Christine's cunt you are filling." He was silent except for rhythmic grunts timed to match every thrust of his cock into me. And then he climaxed with a roar like a bull. I felt stream after stream of his cum flood the depths of my cunt.

As he stood above me holding his upper body on his arms, sweat dripping down on my breasts, I reached down between us and stroked my clit. It took almost no time at all to bring myself off with a scream and a spasm in my cunt that forced his withering cock out of me.

"Well, was she good?" I asked.

"As she always is." He answered.

My question and his answer were deliberately ambiguous. We both knew that the subject was his fucking my sister while I watched but neither of us said anything further. We went to bed leaving clothes and dishes in the kitchen along with the question of sex between my husband and my sister; all to be dealt with in the morning.

We didn't deal with anything in the morning. By the time I got up and came down to the kitchen Rich was gone, leaving for an early flight on one of his occasional consulting trips. I knew he was going but we had forgotten to discuss it the night before. He would only be gone for three days, but I couldn't remember where he was going. I made myself a coffee and a piece of toast and then I cleaned up the dishes and the clothing, leaving Christine's garments by her door.

Two hours later I was sitting at the kitchen table, dressed in my usual weekday outfit of shorts and a T-shirt, sipping my second cup of coffee, when Christine tottered in, wearing skimpy panties and a crop top T-shirt, her hair a tangled mess, and little of the night before's makeup remaining.

Her hangover was palpable. It filled the room with dread. She took a seat and put her head down on the kitchen table. I placed a coffee, a glass of water, and three ibuprofen tablets before her. "Drink the coffee, take the pills, and go back to bed," I told her.

A few hours later she was back, showered, makeup repaired, and dressed in her usual stylish and sexy clothes, her face bright and smiling. "I can't tell you how pleased I am to be here," she said. "I really had nowhere else to go. And I promise I won't seduce your husband."

I laughed at the last part. "Yes, well we need to talk about that. Let me put a dress on and let's go to lunch." We went to a small café I occasionally ate lunch at. It was past 1:00 o'clock so we had a table in the back corner to ourselves.

Christine was silent for a while, sipping on the wine we had ordered. After the waiter left with our orders she said, "I have to apologize for last night."

"Why? Maybe you drank more than you should have but we all do that from time to time."

"No not that. I shouldn't have pushed you and Rich to tell me about your sex lives."

"Christine, let me explain. A year ago, I might have been offended, but not now. In the last six months Rich and I have changed our whole attitude about sex. I'm not religious, but I think our friend the Rev put it well: 'Sex is one of the gifts God gave us and it's a sin not to fully enjoy it.'

"The other thing he taught us was to draw a clear distinction between love and lust. Lust is an important part of the gift that God gave us. We all lust after others and there is nothing wrong with that. It's the way people are made. Most of us are only in love with one person. That's another gift that some people never receive. But, and here is the key point in the Rev's philosophy, just because two people are in love doesn't mean they have to forego enjoying lust that involves others."

"And you believe that?" she asked. "You can just go fuck anyone you find attractive?"

"Absolutely," I responded, "As long as both of us believe that. Rich and I do. That's why I so enjoyed my affair with Clarissa and it's why I don't object to Rich's affair with Lisa. Isn't that how it has worked for you and Herve?"

"Yes but we are French." She paused for a moment, bit her lower lip, and said, "So if I seduced your husband you wouldn't be mad? At him or at me?"

"No, I wouldn't."

"Oh my you have changed Little Sister. You've become a lot like me."

I laughed. "Would you like to share him?"

"Him?"

"Rich."

"Oh. . . ." she smiled and said, "Yes, but does he get a say in this?"

"Does a man ever get a say when a woman sets out to seduce him?"

Christine giggled. "No. At least not in France, and you and Rich are sounding very French." She took another sip of her wine and then said, "How shall we do this?"

I took a drink and said, "Well, he's a man, so you could just walk up to him and say, 'Let's fuck,' and he would probably say 'fine' and start peeling your clothes off. But I think it might be a lot more fun to torture him for a while.

"Torture?"

"Yes. Torture. You are a very sexy woman. Use your sex appeal to drive him to wanting to take you to bed but play hard to get. Believe me, I will be the beneficiary of that. He already wanted you last night. I'm sure he was letting himself pretend he was screwing you when we made love last night."

"Oh you are a bad girl Sharon," she said. "After I went to bed you two jumped into bed and you let him pretend he was fucking me?"

"Yes, but we didn't quite get to bed. He fucked me silly in the kitchen last night."

Christine's eyes opened wide. "And he admitted he was thinking of me while he did that?"

"Well he certainly didn't deny it and the more I accused him of it the hotter he got. It was great sex."

"Oh this is going to be fun."

"Yes, but I want to watch."

"You want to watch me tease your husband?"

"Yes, but I also want to watch you fuck him."

"Ooh. That will be hot. It's so sexy being watched by others."

I smiled.

"A threesome?" she asked.

"Maybe," I responded. "We can decide that later." We spent another half an hour and two more glasses of wine talking about how she could slowly tease and seduce Rich. "You must make him wonder whether you are just a 'prick teaser' having fun or a 'slut' seeking to seduce her brother-in-law."

"And perhaps I can also make him believe that I am infatuated with him and need to have sex with him to relive the passionate desire I suffer with during all my waking hours." She was obviously excited about the prospect of bedding Rich.

"Sure," I said. "But don't make it too easy for him."

"Oh yes the way to do that is to convince him that my passion for him comes with intense guilt. I must have him, but I can't because he is your husband and my sister-in-law. Meanwhile I will keep showing off my body off like a little tramp. Oh this will be such fun."

*

As we got in the car to leave I looked at Christine. Her short skirt was pulled up nearly to the top of her legs. Also her seat belt was nestled between her breasts showing them off. I looked perhaps a bit longer than I should have and to my surprise felt the beginnings of lust between my legs. I don't usually lust after other women, but sometimes . . .

"You have great legs Christine."

She turned her head in surprise and looked at me as I continued to stare at her body. "Thank you," she responded, not quite sounding innocent. We drove home in silence, both thinking of what we wanted and what we knew was something we shouldn't do.

When we returned home, I put on a pair of shorts and an old, worn, loose fitting, T-shirt and told Christine I was going to get a few chores done in the yard. What I really wanted was time to think about the fire in my core that had started when I looked at Christine's legs.

I'm sure she noticed I hadn't worn a bra under my T-shirt. My breasts were swinging freely beneath the shirt and my partially hardened nipples were readily visible. The worn soft cloth of the old shirt felt delicious against my swelling nipples. Christine watched me walk by her eyes glued to my chest but making no comment on my clothing.

Once in the garden I was on my knees in the hot sun grubbing weeds from a strawberry patch, my breasts hanging down in my T-shirt swaying deliciously as I crawled along the rows. My mind was far from the weeds and the strawberries. It was focused instead on how sexy I thought Christine's legs were and how inappropriate my ogling of her in the car had been.

It wasn't that I was trying to decide how I would seduce my sister (given her sex life I doubted if it would be that difficult). It was that I was in the 'should I or shouldn't I' stage of a seduction. My mind flipped back and forth between considerations of just how wrong and immoral it is to have sex with your own sister and just how much I was lusting after her trim body; and yes, how delicious it would be do something that wrong without anyone knowing but Christine and me, . . . and hmmm I thought, . . . maybe Rich.

Yes just delicious. My lust came complete with lewd fantasies of each of us driving the other to repeated screaming climaxes with our fingers, lips, and tongues. I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the minute. I was sweating from the hot California sun, but that wasn't what was making my pussy weep.

Eventually the hot sun drove me into the house but I was still asking myself, "Should I, or" . . . "shouldn't I?" I emptied my bucket of weeds into the mulch pit at the back of the yard, put my tools away in our gardening shed, and returned to the house. My T-shirt was soaked, no longer doing anything to hide my tits and their erect nipples. As I stepped into the house the cool air hardened the nipples even further.

I found Christine in the living room stretched out on the couch. She had changed clothes and was now wearing a very tight, very short, pair of white shorts and a crop top T-shirt that had crawled up to the point where the whole lower half of her breasts were exposed. She looked up when she heard me walk in. As she sat up her T-shirt fell so it was covering her breasts—mostly.

"What have you been doing—playing in the sprinkler?"

I laughed. "No but I should have been. The cold air in this house feels really good.

"So I see," she said, gesturing at my swollen nipples poorly hidden beneath my sweat-soaked T-shirt.

"Oops," I said. I made no effort to cover them up.

"You have nice tits," Christine said. "I wish mine were that big." Her breasts were a plump perky looking pair of C-cups; each a handful but no more. Mine were a much softer D cup that covered a good deal of my chest.

"That's what having children will do for you," I said. "My breasts were like yours when I married Rich. He says he likes them this way better. Especially my nipples. I reached up and tweaked my big nipples pulling them out and away from the remainder of each breast (still under the limited cover provided by my soaked T-shirt). I wasn't sure where this conversation was going, but I wasn't going to object.

"Were you sleeping," I asked.

"No just lying here thinking." I wondered if she had been having the same thoughts as me.

Changing the subject just a bit I said, "I need a cold drink," and started for the kitchen. Christine hopped off the couch and followed me her kitten heels clattering as she walked.

I poured myself a tall glass of ice water from the dispenser on the front of the refrigerator. I drank it off in one long drink as I stepped away. A bit of it dripped down on to my chest, adding to the transparency of my shirt.

Christine stared at me briefly and then said, "Wine?"

"In the fridge, but I have to rehydrate first or the wine will put me on the floor." I poured myself another glass of ice water and again stepped away from the fridge.

Christine waited until I was leaning against a kitchen counter before she walked towards the fridge. I hadn't realized until now how minimal her shorts were. A couple of inches of a firm butt cheek were displayed under each side of the shorts. I also saw that she walked with a lascivious wiggle of her cute little butt. Was that her normal walk or was it for my benefit, I wondered. I couldn't help but stare at her cute round butt as she leaned forward to get the wine off the bottom shelf of the refrigerator.

As she uncorked the wine I said, "Let me go upstairs and put a dry shirt on."

"No need," she responded. "Just take it off. I'm enjoying your tits."

Okay, the wiggle was for my benefit, I decided.

"Let's go back to the living room," she said as she walked out carrying the newly opened bottle of wine and two glasses. I stood watching her cute little ass wiggling as she left the room.

Oh my, I thought. I could feel my pussy beginning to leak more juices beyond what had been generating by fantasies in the strawberry patch. "What would the Rev tell me to do?" I asked myself. I chuckled at what an obvious question that was and pulled my soggy T-shirt over my head. I threw it in the corner and walked into the living room.

Christine was sitting in an armchair, her long legs crossed and a kitten heel dangling from one toe. She had a glass of wine in her hand and the bottle and another glass filled for me was sitting on an end table next to a couch across from her. Her long legs were incredibly sexy.

I picked up the glass she had poured and inhaled it in a single long drink. Then I sat down and poured myself a second glass which I held, taking more moderate sips. I knew that Rich, Christine, and I had been naked on the back porch the previous night, but that was different. This had a sexual overtone that just wasn't present the night before. Put bluntly, I was horny and I was lusting after my sister.

"Is this better?" I asked holding my big soft tits out to her.

"Yes," she replied. She uncrossed her legs and hooked one leg over the arm of the chair so they were obscenely spread. She still had her shorts on but they were so small that they covered very little given the way she was sitting. "And is this better?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. I pulled the heel of one leg up on the couch and let the knee fall to the side. I was wearing a baggy old pair of sweats that I had cut off for yard work and I could feel the cool air of the airconditioned house against my overheated pussy. I had not worn panties so I was pretty sure my shaved sex was in plain view to Christine.

"Hmm. Sharon, you have changed since I last saw you." She shook her head and smiled, "And I was wondering what we were going to do until Rich returned and I could begin to tease him."

"Still wondering?" I reached down and used a finger to stroke the gleaming flesh between my pussy lips. So much for "should I or shouldn't I." No longer an issue.

"No." She pulled her T-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. She cupped each breast and used a thumb and forefinger to pinch each nipple. We sat that way for a long while; Christine masturbating her tits and me stroking my sex.

She tossed down the last of her glass of wine, stood, and walked toward me saying, "I think I need more wine."

"Is that really what you want?" I asked.

Setting her wine glass on the table without filling it, she stood before me, her knees pressed into the couch between my legs. I reached behind her and released the zipper holding the shorts in place. Then I tugged them off. They fell to her feet leaving her naked as she kicked them away. I put my hands on her firm buttocks and pulled her toward me, my face inches from her sex.

Christine leaned forward and softly dragged her pussy lips across my face. The aroma was delicious. Then, thinking of something she wanted sooner, she leaned forward, one hand on the back of the couch and the other fondling first one and then the other of my breasts. Her own breasts were dangling before my face. This was so fucking erotic, . . . and so, so wrong.

I like your big nipples," she said.

I smiled. My husband likes them too," I responded. "He loves to play with them and to cum on them."

"Does it make you horny when he does that?"

"Oh god yes." Then I laughed. "When our children were small nursing them had the same effect. I think always thought it a little kinky, but I knew lots of women who had the same experience. By the time I finished nursing one of our children I was ready to tear Rich's clothes off."

"So you won't object if I suckled on these big hard nipples of yours?" she asked as she sank to her knees and pressed her face against my chest. Without waiting for a response she began to suckle on one of my breasts.

"Don't you want me to shower first?"

"No I like the salty taste from your sweat." She spent the next fifteen minutes suckling on one nipple and the other and mauling both of my tits with her hands.

"Oh god, I'm so horny I'm going to explode," I said. "I need to make myself cum."

"No you don't. I want to do it." She hooked her fingers into both sides of my shorts and began to tug. I raised my hips to help her and she quickly pulled them down to my feet and off so I was as naked as her. I spread my legs to ensure her access. Any question of 'should I or shouldn't I,' of 'right or wrong,' was long gone from my head. I reached forward to pull her face toward my cleanly shaved pussy.

"Not so fast Little Sister," Christine said. "Let's take our time at this. She pushed my legs farther apart and began to kiss and nibble at the inside of my thighs. At the same time she slowly inserted a single finger into my wet, steaming, cunt.

She looked up at me and said, "I never would have thought this of you. You're just as much of a little tart as I am." As she spoke she was working her finger in and out of my cunt.

"Oh fuck yes," I responded. "I'm a slut and a tart and now I'm your slut Big Sister so just do me. Make me cum." I was cupping both my tits massaging them with my fingers and pinching the nipples with my thumb and forefinger.

"Just ride with it Sharon. Just feel the lust and cruise with it. There's no need to push yourself off the cliff." She began using her fingers to massage my pussy lips and rub the sensitive flesh behind them.

"I love your big fleshy lips," she said. "They're like your big fleshy tits. They are just made for fucking; for long slow fucking, just like we are doing now." She leaned forward and sucked one and then the other of my rumpled, swollen, pussy lips into her mouth sucking on them like she would a man's cock and licking the flesh between them as she shifted from one side to the other.