Dealing with Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My body had taken her advice; certainly there was nothing in my conscious mind that was controlling me now. I was no longer teetering on the edge of a climax. I lay back, my hips barely on the couch and my head on the back of the couch, and my eyes closed, just letting my libido ride with the slow, lewd, fucking my sister was giving me.

She was careful to avoid my clit and I was just floating along, unaware of anything except the fabulous sensations coming from my tits as I slowly molested them and from the lovely things Christine was doing to my sex. It was like when you decide to masturbate, but deliberately try to avoid making yourself cum so you just float along unaware of anything except the sensations your sexually sensitive body parts are registering; only it was so much better because there was another person involved. It wasn't self-abuse. It was sibling-abuse, and I was loving it.

Unfortunately it's impossible to maintain that kind of sexual plateau forever. Eventually I could feel an orgasm building deep in the core of my body. It wouldn't wait forever and I began thrusting my hips against Christine's fingers (she now had two, sometimes three, in my cunt, twirling to hit all the sensitive spots).

"You're getting ready to cum aren't you Sharon," she said. "I can feel the vibrations from your core." I picked my head up and looked down at her. She was smiling like a Cheshire cat so proud of what she had done to me and of what she was about to do to me. "Do you want to cum Little Sister?" she asked. "Shall I make you cum?"

"Oh fuck yes," I said. Make me cum Christine. Stop torturing me and make me cum." I was pulling and twisting on both of my nipples and grinding my teeth. My breath was coming in rapid gasps. I felt her press two fingers hard on my G-spot and then she leaned forward and sucked my clit into her mouth, dragging her tongue across it and even raking it just a bit with her teeth.

That did it. With no conscious effort at all on my part my hips kicked up into her face and I felt a jolt of lightning tear through my body as I screamed, "Eiiiiiiiiiigh!" I was pressing Christine's head down into my sex now and she kept sucking on my clit as my body rolled through successive waves of orgasm and groaned with each. She kept it up for what seemed like forever until I finally pushed her head away and pulled myself into a fetal position on the couch, gasping and sobbing from the emotional release.

When I finally recovered enough to speak I looked down at Christine who was sitting naked on the floor alongside the couch and said, "Oh my God. That was fucking fantastic. Where did you learn to do that?"

She smiled and said, "What can I say. I have become French."

Once I recovered we moved to a bedroom. We started out simply lying together kissing. The kissing went on for an hour or more, although I began to rub her sex with my thigh which lay between her legs and then to reach between us and fondle her breasts. It was a slow escalation towards my effort to pay a return for what she had done to me downstairs in the living room. It lacked the spontaneity of her ravishment of me.

It wasn't like we each decided to put aside our objections as we had downstairs. There was no question when we stretched out on the bed where this was going, and when it was over I had managed to reduce Christine to the same shattered condition I had been in. She lay on her side gasping for breath for minutes and then silent, drawn into herself. Eventually she spoke. "My God where did you learn to fuck like that?"

"I didn't learn. I mean I didn't read a book. I've just paid attention to what others (including you Christine) did to me and applied what I liked in return. For me sex is more about what I can do to drive others into ecstasy than it is about my own orgasms."

"Sacre Blue. Why didn't we learn to do this when we were growing up together?"

"First you are three years older than me and thought I was a dweeb, which I was. And secondly our parents, and maybe the county sheriff, would have locked us up forever. If not in jail we would probably have wound up in a convent, or more precisely separate covenants."

She giggled. "Yes they were pretty strait laced, weren't they."

"And it would have been wrong," I said.

"Oh yes, that too of course."

"But isn't this wrong also?" she continued.

"Mehh," I responded. "A lot less wrong. When you become an adult you get to decide how much wrong you are going to enjoy."

"Well if that was wrong, it certainly was fun. I think I want to be wrong some more," Christine said.

"Umm. Me too," I responded.

*

Christine and I spent much of the next three days in bed, or at least having sex, although the location varied. Late on the afternoon of the second day we were lying in bed having just exhausted each other. My phone rang and I answered to find Rich on the other end of the line.

"Hi lover," he said.

"Hi."

"What's up?" he asked.

"Not much. Christine and I have been just kind of lying around."

"Oh, yeah . . . Me too."

"Just lying around? I thought you were working?"

"Ahh. . . . Well I was but the work in Seattle ended earlier so I stopped off in Portland . . ." He left that hanging knowing I would realize he was shacked up with Lisa. Lisa had access to a cottage on the Oregon Coast in Lincoln City where she like to take her lovers.

"I see. You mean Lincoln City don't you." 'Lincoln City' was our code for shacked up with Lisa.

"Ahh . . . Well, . . . yes. I thought the project in Seattle was going to take more time so I decided to drop down here and give you and Christine more gal time."

"Well that's kind of you dear and fine with me. Christine and I have been having plenty of gal time. It's been just great." As I spoke I reach across beneath the sheet that covered Christine and I and began to stroke her mound.

"I'll tell you though Rich," I continued. "I think Christine has the hots for you."

"Really? She just barely met me before I had to leave."

"I don't know. You seem to have made a serious impression on her. I think she falls in love easily. Or should I say in lust." Christine was following my conversation. She kind of purred and spread her legs to let me slide a finger into her pussy.

"You really think so?" asked Rich. "She is really very attractive. I am surprised she would view me as a catch."

"You'd like that wouldn't you Rich. You just want to get in bed with my sister, you dirty boy." Christine covered her mouth choking a giggle.

"No, no, no. I didn't say that." Christine had reached across and was cupping my mound now.

"Rich, let's be honest. I've seen how you were ogling her when we were naked on the back porch night before last. And you said some indecent things about her while we were screwing after she went to bed. I think you were pretending you were screwing her while we had sex that night."

"I . . . I . . . but, no, I never . . ."

"Don't worry about it Rich," I interrupted. "You know what the Rev said, 'Lust is a natural thing that everyone should enjoy.' I know you love me and I'm not worried about my sister or Lisa stealing you."

"But I never . . . I . . ."

"It's just fine Rich. You go back to screwing Lisa. Stay a couple of more days. Christine and I are getting a long fine (she was caressing my nipples now). You know Rich, maybe Lisa will pretend to be Christine for you. She learned from the Rev. She might like a little role playing."

"I gotta go now Rich. Have fun with Lisa. Christine is waiting for me." Then I hung up. Christine and I broke out giggling. Then we made love for the third time that day.

It took Rich three more days to get home. I guess he took my approval of his tryst with Lisa seriously. But it wasn't a problem. Christine and I spent much of it in bed or at least having sex somewhere in or around the house. I would get up in the morning and spend some time working on our garden before the hot mid-day sun set in. Christine of course slept in. The French don't do mornings. When I finished my gardening each morning, I stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower where I was joined by Christine. Great fun. We got clean and dirty at the same time.

Christine was still obsessed with the idea of seducing Rich. I had a big dildo I used on her most afternoons. I told her to pretend the big intruder in her cunt was Rich. When we did that she screamed obscenities in French I couldn't understand but they were always punctuated with Rich's name, so I was convinced I had succeeded in creating lust in my Big Sister for my husband. For my part I just imagined that I was watching the two of them fuck. I wasn't sure why that idea was such a turn on, but as the Rev had taught us, "You take your turn-ons as they come. If they aren't going to get you sent to jail—enjoy."

*

Three days later Rich got in late in the afternoon, calling us from the Sacramento airport about an hour before he arrived at the house. When he came in I was in the kitchen working on dinner. I was wearing a loose-fitting dress and an apron, looking very middle-aged housewife (never mind the fact that I wore no under garments beneath it). Rich came in through the door to the garage. He grabbed me and pulled me against him giving me a long kiss and a boob smashing hug. He slid a hand between us and briefly mauled my tits. it felt delicious.

"Oh, so Lisa left you with a little energy did she?"

"There's always some for you Sharon." He pinched a nipple through the thin cloth of my dress.

"Nice to hear, and feel, when my husband returns from a visit to his slut."

Tut, tut dear. Lisa isn't a slut. She and I are just compatible.

I laughed. "You're so full of shit Rich."

"Yeah, compatible," he said. "We fit together well."

I burst out laughing at that. "Oh I'm sure you do."

"Where's Christine?" he asked changing the subject. I had felt a partial erection when he kissed me and I was pretty sure it hadn't been for me or Lisa. I reached down and stroked his cock through his trousers.

"Were you daydreaming about my sister on your way home?"

"Oh no," he said. "I don't do incest."

I smiled at him, thinking, "Well I do. You ought to try it Rich."

I wanted to say that out loud but I decided my true confessions could wait until later. All I said aloud was, "She's in the living room with some wine and glasses for all of us. Go ahead. I will be along in a minute or two."

He headed for the living room like a dog homing in on a bitch in heat, which is pretty much what the two of them were. I shut off the heat on the burner I was working on, gave the stew a quick stir or two and then quietly followed Rich toward the living room. I didn't go all the way in, stopping alongside a door jamb where I could see the two of them in a mirror but they couldn't easily see me; not that they would have noticed me had I stood in plain sight. They were totally obsessed with each other.

Christine was wearing a black one-piece dress that was essentially painted on her. It was obvious she was wearing nothing under the dress. The hem stopped as far up her legs as possible without exposing her sex when she was standing straight. There was no hope of decency if she bent over or if, sitting as she was now with her long legs crossed, she chose to recross them. She was wearing bright red 'come fuck me' pumps with a four-inch heel one of which was dangling from a toe. Her lipstick matched the color of her pumps.

Rich was sitting across from her trying to adjust his pants to accommodate his growing boner. There was subtlety in his efforts.

"And did you enjoy yourself in Oregon with your mistress?" Christine asked laying her French accent on thick.

"Oh." Rich looked a little surprised. "Sharon told you about that?"

"We were having, how is it you say it, 'gal time.' She told me a lot of things."

I did I thought, including how much I liked it when she licked my pussy.

"Oh yes I suppose she did," he said.

"And so," Christine pressed, "Your lover. Was she good?" As she spoke she uncrossed her legs and recrossed them, giving Rich a good look at her naked pussy in the process. She did it slowly enough so he couldn't have missed it. I certainly didn't.

"Uhm . . . Yes . . . It was fine."

Rich could be so awkward sometimes, I thought.

"And you're worn out now I suppose, after a few days in bed with your lover?" She recrossed

her legs again, this time even slower, giving Rich an even better look at her pussy.

"Uh . . . No. No. I'm not worn out." He adjusted his pants again although by now he was mostly using the adjustment as an excuse to massage his erection. Christine was staring pointedly at the lump in his pants as she took a sip of her wine.

"Well then she must not be a very good lover. If I had been in bed with you for three or four days, you would definitely be worn out." She paused for a moment. "But then I am your sister-in-law, so we couldn't do that, could we?" She began to recross her legs yet again but this time she stopped halfway through the task and hooked one tall heel on the couch, her knee bent and briefly splayed to the side, showing him everything until she slowly closed the knee back towards her center restoring a minimal decency.

"No we couldn't, could we." Rich responded. Somehow he managed to make his agreement sound like a question.

Christine ignored his response and sat sipping her wine letting the knee of her raised leg waive back and forth so as to repeatedly flash her pussy at him. By this time Rich was shamelessly stroking his cock through his trousers.

After a few minutes of exposing herself as she watched Rich masturbate, she rose quickly from the couch saying, "Oh my, look at the time. I need to help Sharon in the kitchen."

She walked from the from her stiletto heels clattering on the hardwood floor and her hips sliding back and forth in a sexy wiggle.

Rich sat in silence watching her go with a shocked look on his face.

As she came toward me I pushed my dress back down (yes I had been masturbating as I watched my husband and my sister misbehaving). By the time Christine got to the kitchen, I was standing before the stove again stirring the stew. She walked alongside me and bumped her hip against mine. "You were watching?" she asked. She put a hand on my ass as she asked, fondling it through the thin cloth of my dress.

"Yes, You were great."

She chuckled, "Rich was . . ."

"A buffoon?" I interrupted.

"He's having trouble with the incest problem I think," Christine responded.

"Yes. Normally he's a bit smoother than that, although he was never a true Don Juan," I told my sister. "It's amazing he can be such a successful salesman and still be so inept with women. He makes up for it in bed once he gets there."

Christine giggled, "You and I got past the incest issue didn't we?"

"Yes we did." I nuzzled her breast with my elbow. "We better stop. He will be in in a minute."

"Okay." She stepped away and sat down at the table just as Rich returned to the kitchen. He couldn't see it through the table but her dress was hiked up around her waist so she was sitting with bare skin on the kitchen chair. She sat that way all the way through dinner, her only coverage being a cloth napkin on her lap.

Initially Rich was positioned across from her so he couldn't see anything. As I served up dinner I noticed he had moved his chair so he could see Christina's legs. The napkin was still covering her lap and draped about halfway down on the side, but there was no coverage for the underside of her thighs and the back of her hips as high as where her dress was bunched around her waist.

Dinner was nearly silent with all of us focused on our lewd imaginations: Christine imagining what it was going to be like to fuck Rich once she stopped toying with him; Rich imagining the same as Christine but still stuck in the 'should I or shouldn't I' decision loop for a seduction; and me . . . I was focused on how good the sex was going to be with Rich tonight if I could get him thinking he was fucking my sister and how much I was going to enjoy watching him fuck my sister once we got him past his incest problem.

There is very little room left for polite conversation among three people thinking like that.

When we finished dinner, Christine and I jumped up to do the dishes (we had agreed to do that earlier). Christine stood at the sink deliberately leaning forward repeatedly to give Rich a show as her minimalist dress was pulled up beyond all decency.

Her show got even better when I was drying the pans and dishes and she was putting them away, either standing on her toes and reaching high above her which pulled the dress well up on her hips or bending over to put pans in the lower cabinets, which . . . I'll let you use your imagination to create a vision of what happened to the dress when she did that. She took a long time putting things away. Rich just sat ogling her little show.

I made sure his wine glass stayed full. I released a couple of buttons on my dress so that when I leaned forward to refill his glass he got a good view of my braless breasts. It was the only thing that distracted him from Christina's ass and legs.

When she finally ran out of things to put away, Christina abruptly announced that she had to turn in early and tottered out of the kitchen on her four-inch tall come fuck me heels, phase one of her seduction of Rich complete. Rich looked like a kid whose dog had run away.

I took off my apron, throwing it over a chair and sat down across from Rich. He poured me a fresh glass of wine. "I'm so glad you're home," I said. "I haven't had any sex since you left several days ago (a blatant lie given what Christine and I had been up to). I know you have the hots for my sister, but you can't do that you know. She is liberal, but she won't do incest (another blatant lie)."

Rich looked pained. "Yeah I know. And I won't either."

"But you would sure like to wouldn't you?"

He laughed. I got up and walked around the table and sat in his lap. "Think you can make up for your lust for Christina with me." I was grinding my ass against his boner as I spoke.

"Hell yes," he responded. He opened more buttons on my dress so he could reach in and begin to fondle my naked breasts. "God you have great tits," he said, his focus beginning to return from Christine to me. This was fun, I thought.

A few minutes later we were in bed. Rich was lying behind me. He had his dick imbedded deeply in my cunt as he fondled my boobs with the one hand that was free to reach over me. We weren't fucking, just lying deeply coupled and enjoying each other.

"Did you pretend Lisa was Christine," I asked.

He laughed. "Yeah I told her all about Christine. She told me to go ahead and pretend I was fucking Christine. She even tried to do a French accent, but it was pretty pathetic given her basic country twang. That part didn't work but the sex was great. She said it made me extra hard."

"You feel like an iron bar right now," I said. I wasn't bullshitting him. He really was hard—extra hard. "You must be thinking about her right now."

"She was being a little prick tease tonight. I was ready to pick her up and throw her down on the dinner table by time you guys finished doing the dishes." I felt his cock flex. We hadn't been stroking and this was not voluntary. It just happened when he thought about Christine showing off as she was putting things away and what he would have liked to do to her because of it.

"Oh you liked that did you? You know she really wants you. It's just that she is worried about the incest thing." He was stroking me steadily now. It felt fantastic.

"Yeah, it's a problem," he said. "For both of us."

"Let me ride you Rich. I like it when we do that. I can swing my big tits around and watch you light up." We switched so I was sitting astride him grinding my hips with his rock-hard cock buried in me and swinging my tits back and forth. It only took a few minutes before I tripped into a hard climax.