Dealing with Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it finally ended I fell in a heap next to Rich. His big cock was still standing straight up wanting more. I think he had had enough sex with Lisa over the last few days that he wasn't going to cum right away, which was fine with me. I got to my knees, my face down on the bed and my ass in the air inviting him to fuck me from behind. I felt his hands grab my hips and then the lovely sensation of his big hard dick slowly crawling into my still cramping cunt. I groaned as he reached bottom, "Oh fuck that feels so good Rich."

Our sex went on for at least an hour in just about every position we knew. Mostly we quit talking. I had planted the seed with my questions about Christine. I couldn't know for sure what he was thinking about but it was a great fuck. We finished with him squirting about a gallon of cum into my cunt. He roared and then groaned as he fired off shot after shot into to me. This was after I had cum at least three times.

When we finally recovered our breath I asked him, "So who were you thinking about lover, Lisa or Christine?"

"Neither, he said. "I was thinking about you and your big swinging tits. I always think about you when I cum. You're the one that I love." He chuckled and said, "I do have to admit that I thought about each of the others at other times tonight. I always think about other women. But not when I finish. Then it's about you."

Not what every woman wants to hear, but we had decided honesty was to be a part of our open sex life.

The next morning, Rich had gone off for his usual Saturday morning golf outing, Christine had slept in and I was working in the garden. Much to my surprise about an hour before I intended to stop Christine came out and sat down on the lawn next to where I was working.

"Did it work?" she asked.

"Did what work?

"Did I make him horny enough. Did you guys have good sex, last night?"

"Yes. Are you feeling left out?"

"No." Followed by a sigh. "I guess not. But . . . well, he's your husband . . . so I should just leave him alone."

"Nonsense. This is great fun. Do you have another tacky outfit for tonight?"

She laughed. "It was fun watching him almost melt down every time I recrossed my legs in the living room."

"Look Christine. You are not in the market for another husband and I am not seeking to shed the one I've got, but I don't see why we can't share. As you may have noticed, he seems to be capable of lusting after more than one woman at a time. Let's tease him for another day or so and then you can fuck him silly. Maybe we can have a threesome."

"You're right. Let's go in and see what outfit I can come up with to torture him with tonight."

*

We went out to dinner that night. Christine had on a very short skirt, black nylons, and a fish net top that did virtually nothing to hide her tits. The weave on the netting was so wide that her nipples easily protruded from the garment. To keep us all from being arrested she wore a blazer over the top, but it was easy to release its single button and show Rich her tits with virtually nothing in the way.

Driving to the restaurant Rich was behind the wheel and Christine sat in the front passenger seat. We were barely underway when she looked back over the seat at me and said, "Really Sharon, shouldn't we have worn undergarments tonight?"

I heard Rich cough. Followed by, "You are both naked beneath those garments?"

"Oh oui. It's so hot here. Bra and panties would be so uncomfortable. Don't you agree Sharon?"

"Certainly."

"Would you like to see Rich?" she asked turning towards him and pulling her blazer open so he could see her breasts.

Keep your eyes on the road," I said.

"Yes dear."

Christine was holding her tits out to Rich now. "You need one of those new Tesla cars Rich. They do the driving for you and you could look at my tits . . . and maybe some other things. Sharon thinks I have nice tits, don't you Sharon?"

"Yes." I leaned forward and pinched her nipple.

"Oh you are such a bad girl Sharon. Rich did you know Sharon was such a bad girl before I got here?"

"Actually yes. That is why I married her."

I smiled at that. I loved Rich's honesty.

We had a table in a dark corner of the restaurant. Rich sat on one side, his back to the wall facing out and Christine and I sat side by side opposite him. Throughout dinner Christine regularly opened and closed her blazer to flash her boobs at Rich. What he couldn't see was that Christine and I were taking turns periodically molesting the other's sex beneath the table. Later Rich told me that Christine's exhibitionism kept his cock fully erect all evening and like us he was periodically slipping a hand under the table to rub himself through his trousers.

I'm not sure any of the three of us could recall much about what we had for dinner, other than there were two bottles of wine that went down quite quickly.

When we left the restaurant he had a massive and obvious boner in his pants which he made no effort to cover and Christine hung on his arm and seemed to forget to close her blazer. I watched the other patrons and the staff as we left. They pretty much stopped what they were doing to watch our exhibitionist exit.

When we got to the car I said, "Give me the keys Rich. You and Christine can ride in the back. You are too drunk to drive." I was very aroused but I wasn't drunk.

Rich climbed into the back seat and Christine slid in beside him. As I backed out of our parking place, I could see that she was rubbing the bulge in his pants. By the time I reached the exit from the parking lot, I heard the tell-tale sign of an opening zipper.

"Christine are you being naughty?" I asked.

There was a slurping noise followed by, "Only a little." Her voice was slurred. "Don't worry this won't take long. He is very aroused and I think he needs relief." When I looked in the mirror and adjusted it properly I could see her head bobbing up and down in his lap.

"So," I said to myself, "My sister is giving my husband a blow job." I kept watching in the rearview mirror until I decided that driving this way was more dangerous than if I had let my drunken husband drive. I pulled over under a streetlight (so I could see) and turned around in my seat to watch.

As Christine predicted It didn't take long. Within less than a minute, I heard Rich groan, "Oh fuck. I'm gonna cum." Christine pulled back and was furiously stroking his prick when he let loose with several streams of cum that coated her face. I guess my sister doesn't like to swallow, I thought. But then she carefully cleaned him up licking her lips in satisfaction. No maybe it's just that she likes to take a big load in the face. Who knows?

By the time we got home they were both asleep in the back seat. It took some work, but I was able to awaken them and get them up and into bed. Then I went to a spare bedroom and masturbated furiously with the biggest vibrating dildo I owned. Watching Rich splatter her face with cum had been one of the most erotic things I had ever done. Now I wanted to watch them fuck.

Rich slept in the next morning with a hangover, but Christine was up and cheery. Her years of drinking with the French hadn't made her hangover proof, but she could take it better than Rich.

We sat on the back porch drinking coffee. "So," I said, "it looks like you and Rich got past your hang-ups about incest last night.?

"Hmm yes. Wine will do that for you."

"It's okay. It was just unfortunate that you both passed out right after giving up on your inhibition. I did enjoy watching you as far as you got, however."

Christine looked at me and said, "Little Sister you are a pervert."

I laughed. "No just a voyeur. And besides, I think that is the pot calling the kettle black. You have your kinks too."

She smiled. "True, true. More than you know. But the question is what shall we do about Rich? We can't leave him halfway there."

"Oh that's not going to be a problem. While I was out in the garden before you got up I was thinking about how to go about this. I have a plan. First he's going to be terribly hung over when he gets up. He won't come out of his fog until about two or so. You should be hiding in your room. I'll tell him you are hung over and still in bed. Then I'll send him to the market to get groceries for dinner. When he comes back we . . ." Then I outlined the rest of the plan.

Rich returned from the market about 3:30 in the afternoon. Christine and I were lying in the big king-sized bed upstairs, both naked but for a thin bed sheet which we quickly pulled up to our chins. We had been molesting each other while we waited for Rich to return, but now we wanted to be hidden and surprise him. I was terribly horny as I thought about what we were planning.

I dialed Rich's phone number and when he answered I said, "Hi lover. I'm upstairs waiting for you. I hope you are feeling better. I've been missing you."

"You're calling me by cell phone from upstairs in our own house?"

I ignored his obvious question and said, "Yes, I hope you have time right now. We need to talk."

I could hear a bit of fear in his voice as he responded. "Oh . . . Yeah, Sure. I'm glad you're here. You're right. We need to talk. About last night. I guess I had a little too much to drink and well Christine and I kind of got carried away. Can we talk about that?"

"Come on up dear. We'll talk. I'm not upset about last night, but I want to see you now."

"Where's Christine?"

"Oh she's in bed. Like you she drank too much last night." I didn't tell him she was in bed with me. "But please come up. We have some serious things to talk about and I need you."

"Okay, I'll be up as soon as I put these groceries away." Then he hung up.

"I think we may have gone too far with the guilt thing," I said to Christine.

"Not to worry," she said. "No man turns down two naked women in his bed." She reached over and picked up where she had left off earlier fondling my tits, twisting and pulling on my engorged nipples. "You have such great tits Sharon."

When we heard Rich approaching the door, we stopped touching each other and pulled the sheet up to our chins, trying to look as innocent as two naked women can look in bed together, (which isn't very innocent).

Rich was fully dressed. When he stepped through the door and saw us, he stood shock-still, his jaw hanging open. When he finally spoke, he simply said, "Christine?"

"Hi Rich," she responded with a little smile.

"Sit down in the chair there Rich. We need to talk. The three of us." As I spoke Christine slowly dragged the sheet off, letting it fall to the floor exposing our naked bodies.

Rich sat down still staring dumbly at us. As soon as the sheet was gone Christine had resumed her play with my tits. I was cupping her mound with one hand, letting my fingers massage it. She raised her knees and spread her legs to the side to ease my access. I sat up and slid down the bed so I was facing Rich but had easy access to Christine's sex. It was wet and slippery from our previous play.

Rich finally made an effort to speak but all that came out was, "Sharon. What . . ." He was unable to finish the sentence.

I pulled my hand up from Christine's pussy and inserted a finger into my mouth sucking her pussy juice from it. "You want to know what we are doing Rich?" I asked. "We're fucking, or we were until you came in. Aren't we Christine?"

"Oui. But we're glad you're here," Christine said in her thickest French accent. "We thought you might to like to watch. I love it when people watch me having sex with another." She was fondling her own tits as she spoke to Rich.

He sat still with his mouth open, but I could see a growing lump in his trousers.

"As you can see Rich, Christine and I have dealt with our incest problem," I said. Christine and I reversed our positions so I was on my back, a pillow plumped beneath my ass with my legs spread and knees bent. Christine knelt between my legs facing my gleaming sex.

"Yes," said Christine, "And we think you should too. After we left the restaurant last night I learned what a nice, big, hard, dick you have and it would be a shame not to at least watch you stroke it while I fuck your wife." She reached forward with one hand and slipped two fingers into my drenched cunt. I gasped in response.

I could see the lump in Rich's pants was continuing to grow. "But when did you two start this?" he asked.

"Oh we started right after you flew up to Oregon for your tryst with Lisa. Honestly Rich, did you ever actually go to Seattle?"

He shook his head.

"No? I thought so. Well while you were in Oregon engaged in adultery, or free love, or whatever it is you and Lisa call it . . ."

"Just 'fucking," Rich interrupted. "We just call it fucking."

"Oh yes of course. Well while you and Lisa were fucking in Oregon, down here in California, Christine and I were resolving our problem with incest. It didn't take long."

"No more than half an hour," Christine interrupted. "Since then we have been fucking, just like you and Lisa, except we had to make do your wife's sex toys." By this time Rich was actively rubbing the lump in his pants as he listened. "And once you were back it seemed such a shame not to take advantage of your fine dick. But you seem to have this hang-up about incest."

"Yes," I said. "We really were feeling incomplete without a live dick to fuck, so . . ."

"Why don't you pull that thing out so we can see it," Christine said. "You can just sit there and stroke it while you watch us. It pays to break into this incest thing slowly; like over fifteen minutes or so."

Rich remained silent, but he pulled his cock out of his pants and sat stroking it as he watched us.

"Oh see what a beautiful cock he has," Christine said.

"I know Christine. I'm married to him. Now please eat me."

"And Rich, watch carefully. You'll see no lightning strikes us even though we are sisters."

I plumped the pillow under my butt just so and lay back as Christine began to slowly lick my sex while she slid two fingers in and out of my cunt. It felt fantastic lying there with my sister finger fucking and licking my pussy while my husband masturbated as he watched us. Christine took her time, avoiding my clit and bringing me up to a nice easy glide.

I was unaware of much of anything except the lovely things my sister was doing to my pussy. I knew Rich was there and I loved the idea he was watching and getting turned on by what he was seeing, but I wasn't staring at him or anything else—my eyes were closed sometimes and at other times just enjoying the drywall finish pattern on the blank ceiling above me. Nothing really mattered to me beyond the lovely sensations coming from my pussy.

After what seemed forever of gliding along on a sexual high I looked over at Rich and saw that he had peeled his clothes off and was sitting naked as he masturbated and watched Christine fuck me. His cock looked huge, its head an enraged red, gleaming with the precum he was using to stroke it. What a marvelous way to spend a Saturday afternoon, I thought; just drifting along not focused on anything beyond the delicious sensations coming from my sexual organs. I wasn't in a hurry to climax nor was I bored or uninterested.

After a while Christine reached down alongside the bed and picked up a vibrating dildo she had stashed there. She slid it into my cunt and began to fuck me and suck on my clit. The result was predictable. I came quickly and hard.

We then flipped positions and I did the same for Christine, although I wasn't quite so slow and soft with Christine, having learned that when she is fully aroused as she was now she likes it hard and fast. Within minutes we were both lying alongside each other recovering from our first climax of the day.

"Look at poor Rich," Christine said. "He is just sitting there with that huge erection and no pussy to put it in."

"Oh poor Rich," I said. "No pussy for that beautiful prick." I was slowly stroking my sex as I stared at Rich's cock.

"Wait, Rich. I know where there is a pussy you can fuck. Mine is tired from the fucking you saw Christine give me, but I bet her pussy can take your dick. I know she has been wanting it ever since she arrived from France."

"I don't know Sharon. Look how big it is. I'm not sure my little pussy can handle that," Christine protested.

"Oh sure you can," I said. "Rich just needs to get over his incest thing and put it in your nice juicy little cunt."

"What about it Rich?" I said looking directly at him. "Are you ready to fuck your sister-in-law?"

"Yes," he whispered.

"Good. Get over here and lie on the bed. Christine you can ride him cowboy style. That way I can play with your tits while you fuck him."

I didn't get to play with her tits. At least not then. Moments later Rich was lying on the bed and Christine was sitting on him, his cock slowly penetrating her cunt. Once she was fully seated he began to play with her tits. It wasn't long before Christine was bouncing up and down on him, her hair and tits swinging wildly and Rich flexing his back and hips to drive his cock into her as deep as he could. They were fucking like animals.

What was I doing? Sitting in the chair watching them and masturbating; so fucking erotic to watch my husband fucking my sister.

They didn't last long. Christine came first while she was still sitting on Rich. When she slumped to the side, Rich rolled with her then rose to his knees pulling Christine's ass with him. Somehow he managed to avoid having to pull his hard dick from her cunt throughout that series of moves and he was immediately pounding her from behind while she kneeled before him, her head down and her ass in the air like a bitch in heat. They went at it for a little while in that position until Rich said "I'm cumming and then growled like a bull as he pumped load after load of his cream deep into her cunt.

Then to my amazement he flipped her over and ate her to a second climax. Rich was definitely over the incest thing.

Sitting naked in the armchair, my legs spread obscenely as my exhausted husband and sister lay gasping on the bed before me I clapped my hands, applauding their performance. "Watching you two was one of the most erotic things I've ever done," I said. "Who needs porn when you can watch your sister and your husband fucking?" I had masturbated myself to two small orgasms while I watched them.

We adjourned to the kitchen for a naked snack, and of course wine, before returning to the bedroom. After being teased for days by Christine, Rich recovered quickly and continued to perform much of the night. We tried out just about every position three people could come up with. I think my favorite was my husband fucking me from behind while I kneeled between Christine's legs and ate her pussy. We managed to time it so Christine and I came at the same time.

The next morning (which didn't arrive until nearly noon) we were all tired and sore. We dressed and went out for a late Sunday brunch and a reasonably sober chat about how were going to organize and enjoy our new incestuous lifestyle.

*

Once we were all past the trauma and excitement of committing incest we settled down into a happy threesome. We didn't formerly schedule anything but somehow we all found ourselves very satisfied with our periodic sexual romps with one or both other members of the household.

It turned out that each of us seemed to get a perverse kick out of watching the other two having sex, so our sex life frequently involved a threesome. Life was so comfortable that we felt no need to dip further into Pandora's Box for additional sex exploits. Rich did still make occasional "consulting" trips to Oregon for a romp with his mistress Lisa and once while he was away, my old friend Clarissa dropped by for a visit while her new husband was traveling in Europe on business. She, Christine, and I had a delicious sexual romp that afternoon. As the weeks passed, Rich, Christine and I were all quite satisfied with our new arrangement.