Dealing with Change Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then change happened again. There was a knock on the door late one afternoon. Rich opened it to find a short handsome fellow in his forties. Speaking with a heavy French accent he asked, "Is Christine here? I have come to take her back to Paris."

Christine came to the door and on seeing the stranger screamed, "Herve," and threw her arms around her husband smothering him with kisses. Once seated at the kitchen table, with the obligatory newly opened bottle of wine, Herve explained that while Christine was away both his parents had passed on and he now was the sole owner of the family fortune. As a result there was no longer a need for a divorce and he had come to take her back to Paris where they could live the entitled life they had always enjoyed, but now without having to beg his parents for money.

He hung around for a few days, time enough to recover from his jet lag and to engage in a playful foursome with the rest of us (he really wasn't that good in bed, I thought, but I didn't tell Christine). Then he scooped her up and took her back to Paris. We promised to visit them in France. As the door closed we found ourselves sitting in the living room asking, "Now what?"

"Don't worry," said Rich. "There's a world of horny, perverse people out there and untold surprises in Pandora's Box that we haven't seen yet. Something new will turn up."