Dealing with Change Ch. 10

Story Info
Two couples explore their new freedom.
13k words
5
1.4k
2
0

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our couple dealing with change, Sharon and Rich, have now become a foursome dealing with change; Sharon, Rich, Jill, and Cam. Twenty years ago they were two young couples just starting their marriages that lived next door to each other. When Cam retired he and Jill returned to California and purchased the house next door. Not having seen each other for twenty years they are again next-door neighbors; two mature couples trying to redefine their marriages to improve their respective sex lives that faded away over twenty years of raising children, pursuing careers and all the other things that happen over time. Sharon is the primary narrator, but each of the couples will describe their perspective on their first month of living next door to their old friends in a new open sexual relationship. The story picks up after the night of a debauched couples swap that initiated their relationship as a foursome.

Morning After—One

What have we done?

On our return from church the guys were still sitting on the back porch each with an open laptop before them. Jill and I wore the bright colorful sundresses we had chosen for church. The guys were sitting naked at a table protected by a shade umbrella from the bight mid-day sun.

"Hello ladies," Cam said. "You girls look charming. How was church?

"Church was lovely," I said, "and the two of you look lovely and . . . well naked. You should know however that I'm still a bit worn out from last night."

"Me too," echoed Jill.

"Don't worry about it," said Rich. "We're the same way. Last night was great . . . but we're not like we were when we lived next door twenty years ago. We just took our clothes off to reinstate our practice of a clothing optional backyard. We need to work on our all-body tans."

"Got it," I said. "I was afraid for a minute that there a couple of middle-aged perverts who had taken up residence in my back yard."

Jill laughed. "No such luck, Sharon. It's just a new dress code."

"What are you reading?" I asked. "Not porn I hope. I'm not sure I have the energy to service the two of you again today."

"Not to worry Sharon," Rich said. "It's not porn . . . well maybe some people would consider it porn, but I don't."

"We're reading about polyamory," Cam said. "Sharon you said last night that we were all going to be living in polyamory and we all agreed. Now Rich and I are trying to figure out what we agreed to. The problem is the more I read the less I understand."

I laughed. "Well let's not let the internet scare us off. Last night was fun. How about if Jill and I make a nice salad for lunch and then the four of us can sit here with a bottle of wine and talk about how we're going to do this."

"Fine," Rich responded. "I'll go down to the cellar and get a couple of bottles of rose. It's a nice summer day for some well chilled rose and a discussion about living in sin."

By the time Jill and I had the salad put together Rich had chilled the wine down and we were sitting on the back porch in the shade. Jill and I were also naked. No point in reinstating a dress code if you don't take advantage of it, I thought.

"So gentlemen," I asked, "What can you tell us about polyamory?"

"Yeah what is it?" Jill asked.

Cam laughed. "I think it's pretty much defined by what it is not."

"Okay what isn't it?" I asked.

"Well it's clearly not a classic male-female two-person monogamous relationship. That's the one thing everyone seems to agree upon."

"You mean like what you and I had before last night?" Jill asked.

"Right," Cam responded. "Although you and Sharon got a head start on me while I was in New York."

"That was an accident," I said, a comment that generated eye rolls from everyone.

"But that's about where agreement on the internet seems to stop," Rich said, returning the topic to polyamory instead of my and Jill's gun jumping.

"Okay, it's not what we had before we moved in next-door to these perverts," Jill responded. "But what else isn't it?"

"It doesn't seem to be a legally sanctioned relationship under the laws of any state. I suppose you could have a contract but it would not likely be enforced."

"You mean like a pre-nup?" Jill asked.

"Yeah only this would have to be a no-nup," Rich quipped.

"Is polyamory illegal?" I asked.

"Yeah if the people involved are already married," Cam responded. "Adultery is illegal in many states but those rules are rarely enforced. Of course polygamy is outlawed throughout the country, but that is not what we are talking about here."

"How many people are involved?" someone asked.

"Well more than two," Cam said, "You need three or more, classically four, but it could be even more although at some point I guess people would just call that a hippy commune or a swingers club. Those don't seem to meet the definition of polyamory."

"Living arrangements? I mean all in one house or what?" Jill asked.

"Whatever."

"The people involved need not even be living in the same state," Rich added then he laughed and added, "So long as they get together and fuck occasionally."

"Is love involved?" I asked.

"Well there seem to be differing opinions on that. Some people think that everyone involved must be deeply involved with everyone else in the group and that is a major part of making it polyamory. Others think it's not so important. And there are a few writers who focus more on the emotional relationships and don't seem to think sex necessarily needs to be involved."

"What? No sex? That would kind of defeat the purpose of what we are trying to do here," I said.

"Relax Sharon," Rich responded. "That view seems to be in a minority."

"Is it always male-female sex?" Jill asked.

"No that doesn't seem to be a requirement. People in a polyamorous relationship can match up pretty much any way that suits them."

"Good," Jill responded. "I recently discovered that as much as I like sex with men I also like it with women." There were more eye rolls in response.

"Can people have sexual relationships outside the group?" I asked.

"Maybe," Cam said. "Depends on what the rules are."

"Good because Rich's slut in Oregon is going to be very unhappy if he can't fuck her anymore," I said.

"I wasn't planning on giving her up," Rich responded.

"And I don't think she was planning on giving you up," I said.

"There are rules?" Jill asked, again taking us back to the primary question—what had we agreed to do?

"Some people seem to think they need a lot of rules, even scheduling of who has sex with who and when. Others not so much. Do you remember how when you were little," said Rich, "there was always one kid in the sand box who would say, 'Let's make a rule.'?"

Everyone groaned.

"Elma Richardson," Jill said. "Oh she was the worst."

"Well those people haven't gone away," Cam said.

We all agreed that idea sounded awful.

"Yeah," Jill said, "I don't want to walk up to Rich and say, 'I want to suck your dick,' and have him respond, 'Let me check the calendar'." Everyone laughed.

The conversation went on through both of bottles of rose and a few conclusions were reached: "We all still wanted to do this; we didn't want rules and scheduling; we would remain living in our own houses and paying our own bills although sleepovers might occur; we would not keep secrets but there was no need to seek permission from our spouses in advance; and after a month we would see how it was working." That seemed to be an adequate set of rules to begin with.

We also agreed it was time for a nap since sleep had been a scarce commodity the night before and the two bottles of rose had somehow magically emptied themselves. Without asking or debate we all four adjourned to our own bedroom with our own spouse. There seemed to be no issue of who was going where, not that anyone thought that a commitment for the future.

Our Performance Review

How's it working?

A month later the four of us sat down after church for another light lunch and bottle of wine. Jill and I were wearing the same sundresses we had worn to church the morning after we had initiated our spouse swap and the guys were wearing loose fitting shorts and T-shirts.

Once lunch was served and the wine poured Rich looked around the room and asked, "Well, it's been a month now since we began our new four-person relationship. Does anyone think we should board up the gate between our yards and go back to the way we were living next door to each other twenty years ago?"

There was a response of silence combined with everyone shaking their heads, followed by a chorus of, "Not me."

"Anyone having any problems with how it has been working thew want to discuss?" he asked.

Jill raised her hand. "I just wish we had started this twenty years ago the first time we lived together."

There was a laugh from all.

"Might have been some problems with hiding it from the kids," Cam said.

"Yeah especially when they got to be teenagers and could recognize Sharon's screams of passion for what they were," Rich said.

More laughter.

"Yeah I actually tore a hole in a bed sheet I had stuffed in my mouth as a gag one night," I said.

"Actually it was a problem even without Sharon's or Jill's screams creating them," Cam said. "The real problem was that there were less screams of passion because there was less passion."

There were no laughs in response to Cam's observation.

"How about this month?" Rich asked.

"Oh I think we all heard plenty of screams of passion," Cam said.

Jill and I smiled in response (who me?).

"Now," I said,. "just for light entertainment how about if each of us describe some sexual event they particularly enjoyed during the last month."

"Oh kiss and tell time, eh?" Jill said. "Should we take our clothes off for this?"

"Not yet. Don't be in such a hurry Jill. We'll let the quality of the stories decide that." everyone laughed.

"Who wants to go first?" I asked.

"I will," volunteered Jill.

Jill's Story

It was early on a Tuesday afternoon and I had been to the grocery store. While I was there I had been looking at the cucumbers and they reminded me of the mutual masturbation Sharon and I had engaged in back before we really got things going. Yes I know Sharon there are always plenty still growing in your garden so I shouldn't buy any. But looking at them made me horny. That seems to be happening more since we moved in next-door to you and Rich.

As I drove up to the house I saw that Rich was in his garage working on cleaning his golf clubs. The door was wide open. I parked my car in my own garage and took the groceries into my kitchen. While I was putting them away my mind was rapidly sinking into the gutter. Okay, maybe it was already there since spending several minutes looking at the cucumbers at the market. Maybe Rich would need some help with his chore in the garage, I thought.

Before I left the house I took off my bra and panties so I was just wearing a lightweight blouse, a loosely fitting short skirt, and a pair of flip-flops. Then I walked down to the mailbox between our houses. Rich saw me and waived. I left the mail in the box and walked up to the open garage door. Rich was standing there and I could see he was focused on my boobs swinging beneath my blouse. As I walked up the driveway I slowly opened the top three buttons on my blouse.

My god I was horny by this time—way to horny for any kind of subtle or sophisticated seduction.

"What are you working on Rich?" I asked, as I released another button.

"Just cleaning up my golf gear." He was staring at my tits threatening to fall out of my blouse.

"So not too busy, eh?"

"No not busy at all." I could see a lump building in the shorts he was wearing. "What can I do for you?" As he spoke I opened the last button on my blouse letting my boobs fall out as I pushed the shirt tails to the side.

I had no patience for a slow seduction. "Would you like a blow job Rich? Or maybe a titty fuck?" I asked as I held my boobs out to him.

He stared at my tits and licked his lips. "Ahh . . . yes. . . You mean right now?"

"Yes, now Rich. Now." I was rubbing each of my swollen nipples between a thumb and a forefinger.

He smiled and said, "Shall we go inside?"

"Actually no I want to blow you right here in the garage with the door open." I reached out and began stroking his rapidly growing prick through his shorts.

"Uhh . . . but what if someone drives by or what if the mailman comes?"

"The mail has already come today," I said. "I know because I just checked. I was going to take my mail in, but then I saw you and . . . I . . . well I had another idea."

"I see," he said. I dropped to my knees and opened his pants. As I pushed his pants and boxers to the floor, he said, "What if someone drives by?"

I had his cock out and I was stroking it with both hands. I looked up at him and said, "It's a dead-end street Rich. Nobody ever drives by." I licked his cock slowly up the sides of the shaft leaving lots of saliva for lube. "Except our spouses and they don't care if I'm giving you a blow job in the middle of your open garage on a Tuesday afternoon. . . unless Sharon decides she wants to help."

"Oh I guess that's right."

Now I suppose someone could have driven by. People do get lost sometimes, and they might have stopped to ask for instructions. They would have found me blowing my next-door neighbor's husband in the middle of his wide-open garage. That very minor possibility just added an element of spice to what I was doing.

I used my tongue to caress the head of his now fully erect cock and then I sucked it into my mouth. All notion of any form of an objection from Rich was gone. He put both hands on my head grabbing my hair with his fingers and began fucking my face. This was just so sinfully delicious—sucking my neighbor's husband's cock in plain view of anyone that happened by. And if there was one thing I had enjoyed, back in the days when I had an active sex life before taking twenty years off to be a wife and a mom and raise a family, it was sucking a cock—the feel of it filling my mouth, rubbing the inside of my cheeks, pressing to enter my throat; such a combination of tactile sensations the soft smooth skin and the rock hard shape; and just such a nasty thing to do, something your mother told you never, ever; something you would not tell even your best friend about. Yeah I thought, cock sucking is one of god's gifts to women.

"Wait," he said. "If you want me to fuck you, you have to stop. I'm getting close."

I pulled back releasing his cock with a pop as I sucked on it. "No fucking Rich," I said. "This is just a blow job. Just a Tuesday afternoon blow job. Nothing more and nothing less."

Then I sucked his cock into my mouth and went at it for all I was worth. This wasn't one of those blow jobs where you try to hold a man on the edge. No this was more like a street walking whore's blow job. It only took a little bit longer before I felt him swell and then the first jet of his cum hit the back of my mouth. I pulled back quickly and let the rest of his climax hit my tits along with that first jet which I let drool from my mouth. Oh yes that was a good one, I thought.

Rich was gasping, but I heard him ask, "Do you want me to eat you?"

"Not today Rich. This was just a Tuesday afternoon blow job." I rose to my feet, leaned forward, and gave him a peck on the cheek and then walked down the driveway, my cum covered tits hanging out between the sides of my still open blouse and one hand pulling up the back of my skirt to expose my naked ass. I picked up the mail, waived at Rich and then walked home. I was going to have to throw the blouse in the washer to get the cum stains off.

Actually, I had bought a cucumber at the market and I fucked myself to a raging climax with it. It was a lovely Tuesday afternoon. After a brief nap I set to work to prepare dinner for Cam and myself.

I looked at Jill and shook my head. "What a terribly kind neighbor you've become Jill. You see that my husband is standing alone in the garage polishing his putter and you jump right in and help by polishing his dick. No fuss, no muss. Just a quick blow job in plain view of the street and all the neighbors. Oops, I forgot the only neighbors are the four of us and we're all at more or less the same level of perversion. Thank you so Jill for your candor. Now is there anyone else who would like to confess to something?"

As I waited for a response realized Jill's lewd tale affected each of us. Rich and Cam each had a substantial lump in their shorts that hadn't been there before and, Jill was sitting with her legs casually apart and her hand pressing her skirt down between her legs. Was she masturbating I wondered? As for me I was crossing and recrossing my legs from time to time to rub my now wet pussy lips against each other and ignoring the fact that each time I did that the hem of my skirt crept farther up my legs. Hmmm, I thought. This could be an interesting afternoon.

I waited through a long silence and then said, "No. Well, I guess I will have to jump in and tell you all my own little sordid tale."

Sharon's Story

This story all begins with a need for a cup of sugar. It was a Thursday morning and I had just put a desert cake in the oven for a forty-minute bake and was about to prepare a topping for it when I realized I was out of sugar. So I did what any housewife would do. I walked next-door to ask my neighbor Jill for a cup of sugar.

Jill wasn't home. When her husband Cam opened the door he explained that Jill had gone to a meeting with her personal trainer at the gym Cam was standing there in a baggy pair of shorts and an old T-shirt. He suddenly looked very sexy. Isn't that always the case when a handsome neighbor answers the door when his spouse is out.

After I explained what I needed Cam said, "Oh no problem. Even I know where the sugar is stored. Follow me." As I followed him to their kitchen I couldn't help but notice how the loose-fitting shorts he was wearing draped his tight sexy butt. Unlike the remainder of our foursome Cam had retained his lean appearance from his youth. My mind focused on how I had gripped his tight butt holding him in place as he fucked me ferociously a few nights earlier when we had begun our foursome. Sex had been the farthest thing from my mind when I had left my kitchen but now, looking at Cam's tight ass I was suddenly very horny.

"I just made some coffee. Do you have time to join me on the back porch for a cup?"

Looking at my watch I said, "That's sounds lovely. I still have twenty-five minutes before the cake has to come out of the oven."

We sat in opposing patio chairs alongside a table sipping our coffee. "Oh this sun is so nice," he said stretching his long lean legs out before him. "Why did Jill and I ever waste so many years living in New York?"

"Now how to go about this?" I asked myself. "I only have twenty-five minutes and I am getting so turned on looking at him."

"You have lovely legs," I said.

He picked his head up, covering his eyes against the glare of the mid-morning sun. "Really?" he asked. "I don't think any woman has ever said that about me." He sat up and crossed his legs a foot resting on the knee of the other leg. His baggy pants drooped and I was staring, trying to see if I could spy his manhood through the rather large opening they left.

I was wearing a T-shirt over a denim skirt that came down to my knees. I let my legs fall apart, exposing a good deal of thigh, but not really indecent—yet. "Oh but that's not surprising. Men tell women about their body parts all the time, but it doesn't usually go the other way."