Dealing with Change Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come with me," I said. "You can help me wash." I had reached the point where I wanted her as much as she wanted me.

As we walked into the house, I stripped my clothes off, throwing them to the side as we passed through the kitchen. Her robe followed as we climbed the stairs. In the shower we resumed our kiss while waiting for the hot water to reach us. Once I felt the water warm I pulled back and said now wash me as I handed her a bottle of body wash. We both stepped under the now pleasantly warm shower. Once soaked I leaned against the wall as she lathered up my body, first from behind and then in the front. Then I did the same for her. The next ten minutes were occupied with the two of us fondling the other and rubbing our now well lubricated body parts against the other. There was just enough overspray from the shower to keep both of us set and slippery.

"Wait. I want you to eat me," I said.

"Here in the shower?" she asked.

"Yes. Just like I did for you the first time we made love."

"Okay."

After the water flow had washed the soap from me Jill began by kissing and nibbling at my neck, quickly working down from there to my boobs which she spent several minutes fondling and caressing while she licked and suckled on my nipples. She then began to pinch and pull on my nips. The mild pain sent a bolt of passion to my groin with each, pinch, tug, or nip. I was on fire.

"More, more," I said as I pushed her head down toward my midsection. She dropped to her knees and I put one foot up on a seat built into the wall next to us and spread my legs to give her access. At first she was tightly gripping my ass with both hands as she stroked my inflamed sex with long strokes of her tongue, always stopping just short of my clit. Releasing a part of her grip on my ass she slid two fingers into my steaming cunt, twisting and turning them as she continued her assault with her tongue.

Oh fuck," I groaned. "How did you get so good at this in just a few weeks?"

"Practice . . ." she interrupted herself to complete another stroke of that sensitive flesh between my labia. "And a good teacher," she mumbled as she nuzzled the end of my clit with the tip of her nose.

I shrieked in response. I could feel a big orgasm building and I wanted it. I wanted it so bad.

"Oh god yes, Jill. Do me. Just do me now. Make me cum. I'm so close. So close to there. So fucking close. Make me cum Jill." As I talked I was rubbing my palms rapidly across my swollen nipples smashing my breasts beneath them. I pulled my hands from my tits and grabbed Jill's head with both hands, my fingers curling through her hair as I forced her face into my sex. "Do it Jill. Make me cum."

She sucked my clit between her lips and began to lash it with the tip of her tongue while her fingers pounded at my cunt. That set me off. I screamed as the first wave of passion tore through me and then tried my best to hold her head in place as she drove me to orgasm after orgasm. Or was it just one long orgasm. Fuck, I'll never know or care. Eventually my knees collapsed and I dragged both of us to a tangled heap on the floor. With the warm water pouring over us.

Once I regained my breath I said, "Now it's my turn but this time in a bed."

"Oh yes."

We crawled to our feet, turned off the shower heads, and after drying off moved to the big double bed in the adjoining bedroom. I threw the covers off and we crawled under a sheet and lay face to face necking as we had started; what was it half an hour or forty-five minutes ago? But now it was my turn and I wanted to make her scream with passion as she had me.

Jill lay naked on the bed her legs spread wantonly. I stood staring at her, her eyes gleaming with lust, her hands cupping and holding out her breasts to me. "Now it's your turn Sharon. Do me like I did you. I'm so fucking horny. I think if you just touch me I'll go off."

I wasn't about to let that happen. I flopped down on the bed beside her. I began by working that sensitive space where her throat met her collar bone kissing and suckling the sensitive skin and quickly bringing her to whining and crying. She pushed my head down to her tits and I spent a good deal of time playing with them: fondling and squeezing the soft bulky breasts; lightly stroking her fully engorged nipples; using my tongue to first gently circle her large pale areola and then lick and kiss them; moving on to lick and then suckle her nipples; and finally pinching them with my fingers to create an arousing level of pain. Then I licked my way down over her belly and used my tongue on the inside of each thigh. Before moving up to her sex I placed a pillow under her hips. Once on my knees between her legs I put my hands under her knee joints and pushed her knees up and her legs apart. She replaced my hands with hers and pulled her knees even farther back so she was laid out before me like a diner plate. I sat back on my haunches and stared with lust at her lewd exposure.

"Are you enjoying this?" I asked. "Exposing yourself to me; showing me your gleaming wet pussy and your luscious cunt just waiting, wanting, needing to be fucked?"

"Oh god yes," she responded. "I've been thinking of nothing but this since I sent Cam and Rich off to play golf this morning."

"Oh yum," I said. "You are such a horny slut. I love you." Without waiting for a response I leaned forward and slid a single obscene finger into her open cunt. She gasped cutting off anything she might have said in response. Or a long moment I remained erect on my knees savoring the obscene sight of my single finger slowly pumping in and out of her gleaming cunt and she lay with her legs spread obscenely lusting in her wanton exposure. The perfect match of exhibitionism and voyeurism.

I leaned farther forward and began stroking her with my tongue. I spent the next fifteen minutes, more or less, torturing her with my fingers and tongue. Keeping her whining, crying, and swearing unintelligibly as I held her on the edge of an orgasm. I refrained from playing with her engorged clit until my fingers and tongue began to tire. I barely touched her clit with my tongue to set her off with a screaming orgasm that went on forever as she held my face to her sex to keep me licking her clit.

After she pushed my head away, unable to take any more I sat back on my haunches watching her gasping, her legs still spread and her sex gleaming from the liquids we had spilled. When she regained her breath and sat up facing me, tossing the fluid-stained pillow to the side.

I said, "Now we have to talk."

"Yes. That is why I came down here."

"Bullshit. You came down her to fuck."

She laughed. "That's true. I've been horny ever since I sent the guys off to golf this morning. But I wanted to talk also. It's just that I got distracted when I got here."

"You mean when you told me you loved me and we kissed."

"Yes."

How long have we been in love?" I asked.

"We?"

"Yes, we. I told you I loved you just before I dived into your pussy."

"Oh. I think I was distracted then." She smiled. "But you really love me?"

"Yes. I said so and I meant it."

She leaped across the bed yelling, "Wow. I'm in love with my best friend and she loves me to." She threw her arms around me and pushed me over so we wound up lying face to face necking. I felt her slide her thigh between my thighs and begin rub my still wet pussy.

"Wait. We need to talk," I said as I sat up again.

"Okay. What."

"When did you fall in love with me?"

She smiled. "More than twenty years ago. Remember that office Christmas party when you kissed me under the mistletoe. And the kiss went on forever because no one was around. We told each other we were in love and I'm still in love."

"And so was I," I said. "And I'm still in love with you."

"But we couldn't do anything about it then could we? She said. "We were both married. I had one child and a second on the way as did you. And frankly we had great husbands who loved us and were taking care of us."

"We still do," I responded.

"What?"

"We each have a great husband who loves us and takes care of us. But now we have time to love each other, something we didn't have twenty years ago," I told her.

"Oh."

"Jill," I said, "that was then and we were young and scared. We couldn't sneak next door for afternoon delight while the babies slept. Well we could have, but as I said, we were young and scared."

"And now?" she asked.

"Now we can. Our husbands know about us and they love us even though we are doing this."

She smiled again, "And they seem more than willing to let us take turns with them."

"Yeah. That's a nice side benefit. I'm not in love with your husband, but he's fun. No more than that—he's a great fuck."

"So is your husband. And they both seem to like sex with their golf partner's wives."

"Yeah, how good can life get," I said. "We couldn't do this twenty years ago, but we can now."

"So now can we pick up where we were before you insisted we had to talk. Oh wait, the guys will be home soon won't they. They might walk in on us."

"I have a solution for that." I hopped out of bed and walked naked, my tits jiggling, to our closet where I dug around in Rich's things until I found what I wanted; a necktie he didn't wear now that he was retired. I went to the door and hung it on outside knob of the door and closed it."

"That worked when we were in college," I said. "It should work now." As I flopped down next to Jill on the bed I said, "Where were we?"

Dinner was late that night. The guys did the cooking and Jill and I washed the dishes.

We were dealing with change.