Dealing with Change Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So there are parts of my body that you find attractive but you haven't told me about? he asked.

"Oh yes," I said.

Then deliberately changing the dialogue I said, "You are right though this sun is nice." As I spoke I slid my hips forward and stretched my legs out as Cam had done. My motion pushed my skirt well up my thighs and I made no effort to keep my legs discreetly pressed together. I could see he was staring up my skirt at this point.

"So what other parts of my body do you find attractive?" he asked. As he spoke he adjusted his baggy pants making a more comfortable space for what I hoped was a growing prick.

I was slow in responding to him because I was staring up the gap in his baggy shorts trying to decide if what I was seeing were in fact his balls hanging down. The shorts had obviously draped his growing rod so they left little doubt about it.

I smiled. "I s'pose this won't come as a surprise to you but the part of a man's body most women get excited about is his cock."

"Really?" he said with a smile. "That never would have occurred to me." He reached down and adjusted his shorts again, more like stroking his rapidly growing dick. I squirmed a bit in my seat, trying to rub my suddenly very wet pussy lips together. "But then I suppose you've seen that part of my body, when we made love after dinner the other night."

"Not really," I said. "It was dark. I could feel it though and it felt really good."

"I thought so," he said. "But you like to get a visual on dicks though, eh?"

"Well, I used to back when I was in college, but there haven't been a lot of dicks to see other than my husband's (that wasn't quite true given what Rich and I had been up to since his retirement, but anything like that was beside the point for my current purposes)."

I looked at my watch and he said, "Oh I hope you don't have to go right away." He was openly stroking his cock through his shorts now and I had spread my legs and tugged my skirt up enough to make the damp spot on my panties readily visible.

"No, I have some time," I said. "Why don't you get those shorts out of the way and show me your dick. That's not why I came over here, but . . ." I smiled and shrugged in invitation.

He slid his shorts off and kicked them away so he was sitting in the sun naked from the waist down with his engorged dick standing straight up. "Oh my that's a nice one," I said. "No wonder it felt so good." It was such a gorgeous dick, I thought—long and straight, and at least as big around as a toilet paper role core. And it had this beautiful plum shaped head on it, the kind that stretch you out as they enter and all the way to the end. Not porn star grade but, nonetheless, a very, very fine dick, I thought. I felt my pussy clench.

"Shall we go inside?" he asked.

"Why Cam," I said as coyly as I knew how. "Are you asking me to go inside and fuck you?"

"Yes," he responded. I could see a gleaming drop of precum atop his prick.

I looked at my watch and said, "No. I don't think I have time for that. I wouldn't want to burn my cake."

"Oh." He was silent for a moment. "Well was there anything else you had in mind . . . I mean . . . beside just seeing my cock?"

"Ahh . . . You know Cam one of the things I've always found so sexy . . . yeah okay maybe it's a bit perverse, but . . ."

"What is it?" he asked.

"I love to watch a dick when it cums. Especially one that squirts. I just find it so hot to watch a dick squirt."

"Oh you do, do you." he said. He was slowly stroking his cock now. "You are a horny little slut aren't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders as I sat watching him stroke his cock in the sun. "I am what I am," I responded. "No apologies."

"No apologies required," he said. "This is fun. But it would be better if you would take off your shirt and let me look at those big tits of yours." As he spoke he pulled his own T-shirt off so he was completely naked.

I pulled my T-shirt over my head and released my bra tossing both to the side alongside Cam's shorts and T-shirt. "Is this better," I asked, holding my big soft tits out to him.

He was using one hand to slowly stroke his cock and the other was fondling his balls. Cam had good sized balls and a generous sack that hung down well below him. He had slid forward in his chair so that his balls were hanging freely below him. "Yum," he said. "Your tits look delicious." I was still holding them out towards him but I had slid a forefinger and thumb around each allowing me to massage my engorged nipples.

"I'd like to suck on those," he said.

"Not today," I said. "I don't want to burn the cake." I looked at my watch as I spoke. Then I hiked up my skirt so it was just a band around my hips and pushed my panties off, adding them to the pile of clothing .

"Is this helping Cam? Looking at a naked woman while you masturbate."

"Fuck yes," he said. "It's just like porn only better because it's my golf partner's naked wife I'm looking at."

I looked at my watch and began stroking my pussy. My god I was wet.

"How much time have we got?" he asked.

"A few minutes."

"Okay I'm going to sit here and stroke my cock for you until I cum. Then I want to watch you cum. Do you want me to cum on your tits?"

"No just stay where you are. I want to watch you squirt."

We sat in silence both of us masturbating in the warm morning sun. How nasty can things get I thought. I go next-door to borrow a cup of sugar and find myself sitting in the morning sun masturbating with my next-door neighbor's husband. I could feel an orgasm creeping up on me. Oh this is going to be so good I thought. I hope he's a big squirter.

"Are you getting close?" he asked. He had one hand tightly gripping the bottom of his prick holding himself back.

"Not yet," I said, "but don't worry about it. I want to see you cum first. Just do it. Go ahead and do it. I want to see you squirt. Go on Cam do it. Make it cum."

He pulled his hands away and groaned leaving his mighty prick almost waving in the wind. Then I saw it twitch once followed by an arching stream that sailed upward and landed in a gleaming wad of pearly cum atop his chest; another twitch and another stream just a bit lower; again and again, each load landing a bit lower on his chest until there was gleaming stream of cum down his front. He brought his hand back to his prick and worked, coaxing a few more anemic spurts of cum that ran down over the swollen head of his prick and coated the shaft.

I was so close. Just on the edge of a climax. I pinched my clit between two fingers and then lost everything in a loud climax. I screamed loudly at first and then it came in waives, each one less fierce that the one before but still ecstasy, pure distilled ecstasy.

We both lay panting in silence.

"Wow," I said.

"Yes, wow," he repeated. He smiled and said, "I think my coffee is cold."

I laughed. That was when I felt the timer on my watch buzz. "Oops got to go," I said, rising somewhat unsteadily from the chair. "Don't want to burn the cake."

I gathered my clothes and started for the gate between our back yards. "Wait don't forget the sugar," he said just as I reached the gate.

He brought it to the gate and I invited him to follow me. Once I had the cake out of the oven and cooling I saw that he was partially erect again. There was still a stream of gleaming cum on his chest. I reached out with a finger and brought a few drops to my mouth. "Oh Yum."

"You like that?"

"Yes."

"There's more where that came from," he said, stroking his now rapidly growing cock.

I put the flat of my hand on his chest dragging it over the cum stream he had left there earlier. Then I used my cum covered palm to stroke his cock to full erection. We stood naked in my kitchen as I stroked his cock using his own cum for lube and he fondled my tits. Oh what a nice Thursday morning, I was thinking.

"Now can we fuck?" he asked.

"Really. I thought you just followed me for a piece of cake. Now it seems you want a piece of ass."

He grinned in response as he continued to pinch and pull on my engorged nipples.

"You seem to recover very quickly," I said as I stroked his cock.

"Yes I have."

I turned away from him and leaned on the kitchen table, sticking my ass out at him with my legs widely spread. Cam quickly stepped in behind me and began pressing his now recovered cock against my still wet and ready cunt. He slid in easily and I groaned at the delightful sensation of fullness. "Oh fuck," I whispered.

I expected him to fuck me ferociously in this position, but he took his time, pushing his cock slowly to its limit and then pulling it nearly out, time after time. On each stroke he twisted his hips so that his prick rubbed me differently each time, hitting all the sensitive spots in my cunt. My god what a fantastic fuck he was. I could feel a major orgasm creeping up on me.

"Oh fuck that's so good Cam. Where did you learn to do that?"

"From Jill. She loves it when I do this."

"Oh fuck. I can see why."

We kept it up for about ten minutes more before I realized that I was about to cum. "Oh fuck Cam. I'm going to cum. Now fuck me hard. Just pound me." We fucked ferociously with me bent over the kitchen table that was bouncing about from the force of our passion. Within a few thrusts I felt my orgasm hit me and I screamed. It came in waives, each one forcing a grunt or whimper from me until my knees weakened and I sunk to the floor taking Cam down with me. I rolled to my back gasping. When I looked to the side I saw Cam lying beside me, his gleaming cock fully engorged and standing tall and straight.

"You didn't finish did you?" I asked.

"No. Want some more?"

I rose to my knees and then climbed over him so I could ride his beautiful cock cowboy style. He was happy to let me define the pace this time. I used my legs and core muscles to rise and fall on his lovely prick, slowly at first and but then increasing until I was swinging wildly above him, my hair and tits flying all directions. I could feel an orgasm approaching. I reached down between us and pinched my clit which set me off.

As I finished I collapsed forward smashing my boobs on his chest. He waited until my breathing calmed and then rolled us to the side, more or less halfway to a missionary position. At first we simply lay there kissing, his still hard cock deeply imbedded within me. Then he pulled back from my upper body, still leaving that lovely prick filling my cunt, and began to play with my tits.

"Oh Sharon you've got the greatest tits," he whispered as he fondled, pinched, and pulled. Personally I thought my tits were a bit past their prime, a bit of sag, perhaps even a few marks from nursing, but Cam loved them and he continued to play with them bringing yet another orgasm to life, creeping up on me and taking my focus away from everything except the delicious things he was doing to my tits and the incredible fullness of my cunt. He didn't really try to fuck me very hard. He just kept playing with my tits slowly bringing me to the orgasm I could feel building.

"Oh fuck Cam. That's so good. You're going to make me cum again. Oh yes. Don't stop. Don't stop. Yes, yes, yes," I screamed as yet another orgasm tore through me. The muscles in my cunt cramped around his cock, setting him off. I felt his cock erupt deep in my cunt filling me with squirt after squirt of his hot cum.

It was a great cake, but I must admit that the recipe didn't call for masturbating with my neighbor's husband and then fucking him as the cake cooled.

"Oh that was so nasty Sharon," Jill said. She had pushed her skirt up to her waist and was openly rubbing her pussy through her panties. I looked at Cam and Rich. Both had pushed the loose opening of their shorts aside so they could openly stroke their erections. Where would two more of these stories lead us I asked myself as I pushed the top of my sundress down and began to fondle my naked breasts?

"So who is next?" I asked.

"I'll go next," Rich volunteered as he pushed his shorts off and sat stroking his cock. "I want to tell you about a trip Jill and I made to the market."

"If you are going to sit there stroking that cock, we may not need your story. I think I can get myself off just watching you play with it," Jill said. She had pushed her panties to the side and was stroking her gleaming pussy.

"I think I know what he is going to tell us about and you were very naughty Jill. I'm sure we will all enjoy it. But don't any of you let yourself cum."

Rich's Story

It was a Wednesday afternoon. I was about to go to the market when I saw Jill at the mailbox. I walked down the driveway to say hello. We chatted a bit and then I said, "Well I've got to go to the market."

"Oh, can I join you. There are a couple of things I need to pick up." Jill said.

"Sure. Love to have your company."

"Just let me change out of these grubby jeans."

When she returned she was wearing a light blue skirt that fit her hips loosely and stopped a bit above her knees. The soft fabric draped her hips in a way that emphasized the sexiness of her ass. She had put on a T-shirt that fit snugly over her large soft breasts. I could see she had a bra on but it didn't do much I thought. I watched her boobs bouncing deliciously as she walked to my car. When she got in the passenger side I looked across and saw that her skirt had pulled high on her thighs. She smiled at me and said "Oops" as she made a token effort to push it down.

Okay I thought, this is going to be much better than a trip to the store by myself.

Once at the market I pushed a cart around behind Jill as she picked out things she needed. I could feel my cock growing beneath the shorts I wore as I looked at her round plump ass. She bent over to pluck something off the bottom shelf and I leaned on the cart staring as her motion tugged the hem of her skirt up exposing tanned thighs and just a hint of white panties.

"Were you looking at me as I bent over?" she asked as she put the goods in the cart. The words sounded accusing but there was a smile and a twinkle in her eyes that told me otherwise—really asking if I was enjoying her little show.

"Me?" I responded. "You know I would never stare at women in the market."

She laughed and led on to the vegetable counter where she stopped and stood before a counter of cucumbers. She leaned forward to pick up an especially large cucumber from the top row sticking her butt out at me while she did so. "Oh I think this one is much too large," she said turning toward me and fondling the cucumber as she spoke.

"Maybe there is a better sized one," I responded.

Jill turned and replaced the cucumber on the rack, again sticking her butt out at me while she picked up, fondled, and set down several other cucumbers. By now my cock was fully erect forming a tent beneath the baggy shorts I was wearing. Looking about and seeing no one else in the vegetable department, I stepped up behind her and, placing my hands on her hips, I poked her with my rock-hard cock.

Jill's response was to rub her ass back and forth against me as she continued to play with the cucumbers. "You are being very naughty Rich," she said. We were both fully dressed but our conduct was lewd.

"Is that a complaint?" I asked.

"No not really." She responded, continuing to push back at me and wiggle her hips to rub my cock.

That was when a woman came around the corner with three small children circling in a noisy orbit around her and her cart. I pulled back and turned away from the woman to hide the tent in my shorts while Jill stood up-right dropping her cucumber of interest back in the stack.

"Well I guess I don't need a cucumber after all," she said.

"Yes Sharon has loads of them in her garden," I said as I pushed the cart away.

We used the self-checkout, allowing me to avoid showing the lump in my trousers to the young lady running the check stand. As I pushed the cart to my car Jill walked beside me and reached down to stroke my cock. Just once. Just to make sure I didn't go limp. I was loading groceries in the back seat as she climbed into the front seat giving me a quick glimpse of her white undies as she reclined into the seat.

I returned the cart to a parking lot storage area. Upon my return I could see Jill's panties and bra hanging lewdly from the gear shifter. Opening the door and sliding into the driver's seat I looked over at Jill. She was leaning against the passenger side door with her legs spread, one foot on the dashboard, her skirt around her waist, and her gleaming pussy salaciously exposed. "Oh my," I said. "Our little games in the grocery market have started something."

"You were being very naughty."

"So you told me at the time. But it appears you enjoyed it."

"What would give you that idea?" she asked as she used one hand to rub and pinch her engorged nipples through her thin T-shirt and her other hand to slowly stroke her gleaming pussy.

"Because you are being very naughty now," I said. I was openly stroking my rock-hard cock through the tent it had raised in the shorts I was wearing. "Should we be driving home?"

"Not yet. I have something else in mind," Jill responded as she reached over and grabbed a cucumber that was on the dashboard. I hadn't noticed it, being focused more on Jill's exposed sex. She began using the cucumber to rub her nipples through the T-shirt.

"Where did that come from?" I knew I hadn't purchased a cucumber when I checked the groceries through the self-checkout counter.

Jill smiled and said, "I stole it. When that lady and her noisy kids turned up and you turned away to hide the tent in your pants I grabbed it and hid it in my purse."

"I see."

"Are you shocked Rich?"

I laughed. "Well perhaps surprised is a better term. I don't shock near as easily as I did before Sharon and I began to expand our sex life. What do you have in mind for that cucumber?"

"Isn't that a bit obvious," she responded as she began stroking the end of the cucumber between the gleaming lips of her sex. "I think you should get that big hard cock of yours out in the open so we can watch each other masturbate here in the parking lot."

"You're not afraid of being caught?" I asked as I pushed my shorts down over my knees to my feet.

"That's what makes this exciting," she said as she pushed her T-shirt up so it was resting on the platform of her big soft tits. There was only one car near us, a large Suburban parked two spaces to the side of us.

"God you have great tits Jill," I said as I sat stroking my cock which stood like a flagpole rising from my groin.

That was when we heard a shopping cart approaching. It was the woman with her pack of noisy little kids that had interrupted our debauchery in the store. She was headed for the big Suburban. "Oh shit someone's coming. Cover up." Jill yanked her T-shirt down and pulled her foot off the dashboard pushing her skirt more or less in place. She was still exposing a lot of thigh, but not her naked sex.