Dealing with Change Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we watched the woman and her brood headed for the Suburban I was madly trying to retrieve my shorts that were tangled around my feet. "Here cover it with these," Jill said, handing me her panties which had been hanging on the shift lever. I draped them over my cock which seemed to want to grow even harder and taller in response to the risk of being caught. The panties were not particularly effective at hiding my erection, looking more like a flag hanging atop an obscene pole, perhaps more designed to attract attention than provide than socially acceptable coverage.

The woman ignored us as she pushed her cart between her car and mine. The children were spinning around squabbling about who was going to sit where. She let them continue to bicker while she loaded the groceries into the back of the Suburban. Then she took charge and got them into the vehicle and buckled into their seats. Finally she grabbed the cart to return it to the little corral where I had placed our cart only minutes before. As she pushed her cart past us she, noticed us for the first time, giving a quick look through the window on Jill's side of my car. All she could see was Jill's back and perhaps some of her legs but she kind of paused for a moment as she noticed the panties draped on my erection and perhaps the bra still hanging from the shift lever. On her return she paused again and took a longer look before shaking her head and quickly climbing into her car.

As the woman and her brood drove away Jill and I burst into laughter. "Did she see us?" I asked.

"How could she not," Jill said, continuing to laugh. "With that flag hanging on your erection."

"Yeah I suppose so."

"That woman is going to go home very horny," Jill said, "and that bunch of kids is going to keep her busy all afternoon. Even when her husband gets home she won't be able to get any relief until they get the kids to bed. Then she is going to just about rape the poor guy."

"That sounds like the voice of experience speaking," I said.

"Been there done that," Jill responded. As she spoke she had pulled her dress back up around her hips and her T-shirt clear off so she was massaging her nipples with one hand and using the other to molest her pussy with the cucumber. I tossed her panties in the back seat along with the bra that was still hanging on the shift lever. Then I turned in my seat and sat stroking my cock as I watched Jill masturbate.

"Are we going to fuck?" I asked.

"Not now. For now I just want to sit in this very public place and fuck myself with this cucumber while I watch you jerk off. This is so nasty. Cam and I never have this kind of fun."

"That cucumber is not as big as the first one you picked up," I said.

"It will do. That woman and her noisy pack of kids interfered with my selection process. You were running away to hide the tent in your pants and I had to grab what I could get and stuff it in my purse."

"Oh." I used my thumb to rub a drop of precum that had emerged from my cock around my shaft to use it as lube.

"You have such a beautiful cock."

"Thank you. My wife likes it too."

"I know. She told me." As she spoke Jill was slowly working the cucumber into her pussy.

"Oh fuck. That feels good," she said with a gasp. "This is so nasty. I love it."

"Have you and Sharon ever done this?" she asked.

"Masturbated in the supermarket parking lot?"

"Yes."

"No, but there is a park here in town where we have."

"Was it good?"

"Fuck yes, but we were so paranoid we rushed it. I like to take my time when I do this."

"So you're not in a hurry?" she asked. "Even though someone might come?" She was slowly stroking the cucumber in and out of her cunt as we talked.

"That's what makes it exciting."

"Yes," she agreed.

We sat in silence watching each other masturbate for a good ten or fifteen minutes until it became obvious we were each reaching our limits. "Are you getting close?" she asked.

"Yes. And you?"

"Yes." She was fingering her clit now, softly but with purpose.

I was stroking my cock and fondling my balls. But I could feel an orgasm about to take control. "Good let's cum," I said, as if either of us had any control.

Jill groaned and closed her eyes, her legs shaking as her orgasm seized control over her body. "Oh fuck," she cried out as she rammed the cucumber as deeply into her cunt as she could and rubbed her clit with fingers moving at a blur. "Oh, oh, oh, shit. Oh shit here it comes," and then she screamed as an orgasm tore through her in waves.

As I watched Jill I felt cum rise up through the shaft of my cock and then watched it squirt in an obscene stream that flew across the car landing on Jill's thigh. I groaned as additional spurts flew out and made a mess on the car's interior.

Then we were done, panting and gasping as we lay nearly naked in my car parked on a weekday afternoon in a supermarket parking lot.

"Wow, that was incredible," I said.

"Fuck yes," she gasped.

"But we better leave now."

"Fuck yes," she repeated as she picked her head up and looked around. He vocabulary seemed limited in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Jill put her T-shirt back on and pulled her dress down as I managed to retrieve my shorts from my feet and pull them up to tuck my rapidly deflating cock in. Then I drove us home. When we got home Jill took her groceries and went home and I went in for a shower and clean clothes. I had pretty much spread a bit of my cum here, there, and everywhere when I climaxed.

As Rich finished I looked around at the members of our little group. His story had obviously aroused all of us. The men had obvious erections under their emerging from the leg hole of their loose fitting work out shorts which they were stroking shamelessly. Jill and I had each pushed the top of our sundress down exposing our naked breasts and engorged nipples (no bras required for these dresses). Jill had pushed her dress well up her thighs and had her hand buried under it doing—well we could all guess.

"That's quite a tale Rich," I said. "I never knew grocery shopping could be such fun."

"Before I could go any further I was interrupted by Cam, "There was a good deal more involved in that afternoon than Rich has told us about," he said. "He just wasn't present for the rest of what he started."

"Would you like to tell us about it Cam?" I asked. "It's your turn."

He looked at his wife and she smiled and nodded her approval.

Cam's Story

I was working in my upstairs office when Jill arrived home that Wednesday afternoon—some issues relating to the tax treatment of my retirement package. I heard Jill deposit her groceries in the kitchen and a moment later she walked in the open door behind me. She looked flushed and disheveled, with her dress fitting a bit askew, fastened but the zipper partially down, and no sign of a bra.

"Hi. Where have you been?" I asked.

She grinned and said, "Let me tell you about it." She walked quickly across the room, her boobs bouncing. She hopped up on the on the long empty portion of the desk to one side of me, her legs hanging down and loosely spread as she swung her feet. Her skirt was pulled well up on her thighs and she made no effort to pull it down.

Leaning back on her hands and thrusting her chest out, she said, "I went to the market with Rich and . . ." she paused for a moment and then finished, ". . .and I'm so fucking horny." She reached down, grabbed my hand, and set it on the inside of her thigh. The flesh was warm and a bit damp.

"That's interesting. The market doesn't usually have that effect on you." As I spoke she pulled my hand higher on the inside of her thigh.

"It wasn't the market. It was Rich."

By this time my hand had reached the top of her thigh and determined that she had no panties on and that she was incredibly wet. "You seem to have lost your panties and your bra," I said.

"Oh yes. They're in the back of Rich's car."

"I see." She picked up her foot, placed it in my lap, and begin rubbing my rapidly growing cock through the shorts I was wearing. That caused her skirt to slide all the way down allowing me to see her glistening pussy.

"Have you and Rich been fucking?" I asked. I wasn't upset or jealous because that would have been inconsistent with the lifestyle we had all agreed to, but I was curious and suddenly very aroused.

"No. But I'm so fucking horny. I need you to fuck me right now Cam. I want that big hard cock of yours to fill up my cunt and make me cum. I want you to squirt a river of your hot cum into my cunt. It really needs to be fucked." As she spoke I slid two fingers into her warm slippery cunt.

"If you and Rich weren't fucking, what were you doing?"

She slid her hips forward forcing my fingers deeper into her as she said, "All right Cam I'll tell you everything about my trip to the market with Rich if you keep your fingers in my cunt while I tell you. Then I want you to fuck me good and hard."

I twisted my hand around leaving my fingers inside her but allowing me to press on her clit with my thumb. She gasped.

"No don't do that. Don't make me cum. I'll never get through this story if you are making me cum. Just keep your fingers in my cunt." She paused for a moment and then added, "And pull your cock out so I can see it."

She then told me all the details of her trip to the market with Rich. Essentially the same as you just heard from Rich, except for a couple of items he wasn't aware of. While she talked I slowly finger fucked her with one hand and stroked my erect prick with the other hand. I think the only details Rich left out were that Jill had already decided she wanted to have sex with Rich that afternoon before they left for the store. "I was already horny before he walked down his driveway to chat me up at the mailbox. That's why I told him I had to change clothes. It's much easier to seduce someone when you have a skirt on instead of jeans," she told me.

The other detail was about the woman who saw them in Rich's car. "I had my back against the door so she couldn't see much of me," Jill told me. "But there was no way she could miss that big erection growing out of Rich's lap with my panties draped on it so they looked like a flag. Rich was scared to death and looking down to avoid making eye contact with the woman, but I looked back over my shoulder and made clear eye contact long enough to see her smile and wink in approval. That was when I decided she was going to go home very horny with her three noisy kids and she wasn't going to complain to anyone about us."

"So you and Rich didn't fuck?" I asked. "You just sat almost naked in the car on a Wednesday afternoon in the supermarket parking lot and watched each other masturbate until you both got off?

"Yes, and now I'm so horny I want you fuck me. You need to finish what Rich started and didn't finish."

I stood up kicking my pants to the side and throwing my T-shirt off as I moved between her legs. My dick was standing straight out and wobbling as I moved forward. I grabbed her hips and pulled her to the edge of the desk, pushing her legs apart to give me good access. I rubbed the tip of my cock between her swollen and well lubricated pussy lips while I reached out with my hands to grab her tits.

"Forget the foreplay damnit," she said. "Just put your cock in me and start fucking me." It had been years since I had heard Jill be this aggressive about sex. My cock slid in with almost no effort on my part to get past her opening. Her cunt was warm, almost hot, and wet to the point of being slippery. It felt marvelous. As soon as my prick was fully seated she began squeezing me regularly with the muscles of her cunt, locking her feet behind my back.

"Oh god yes Cam. Your marvelous prick feels so good filling me up. Now use it to get me off. This is not the time for a slow leisurely fuck. We can do that later tonight."

I grabbed her hips with both hands and began to pound her as hard as I could. She was moaning and crying and pulling on her nipples. "Oh fuck yes. So fucking good. That's it. That's it. Just keep that up."

I kept it up just as she asked, using my legs to drive my cock home again and again. Jill and I hadn't fucked this hard in years. It was warm and we were both sweating profusely, completely lost in the exquisite joy of each driving the other to the edge of orgasm.

I doubted if we could last long at this pace and I was right. I felt Jill clamp her legs tightly behind my back and then she screamed as the first shock of a long orgasm hit her. Her climax came in waves, each signaled by a grunt from Jill and repeated clamping pressure on my cock by her cunt. I just kept pounding away for all I was worth as I felt my balls tightening and my own release approaching. Then as Jill was about to wind down I lost my control, roaring like a bull as I felt stream after stream of cum rocket up my prick and unload deep in her cunt.

Then we were done. Jill fell back gasping as tears rolled from her eyes. I held my upper body over her, my sweat dripping on to her face and chest. I hadn't seen Jill cry from the emotional response to an orgasm in years. "My god, I love you," I said as my breathing slowly recovered.

"Oh yes," she said blubbering through her tears. "Oh so fucking yes. I love you," she went on. Then she pulled me down onto her and began a long loving kiss that felt like it would go on forever. Somewhere in there I felt my shrinking prick slide out of her cunt followed by a flood of our mingled sex juices.

We showered, ate a light snack, and then went to bed. We slept soundly except for the interruption of at least three or more love making sessions over the course of the night. They were not anywhere near so ferocious as our first in my office, slower more loving with climaxes that we both enjoyed but didn't include the screaming, groaning, and obscenities that our first session gave each of us a sore throat in the morning. It was the best night's sex we have had in years.

We were all silent as Cam finished his story. I also notice that we had all managed to completely shed our clothes.

I looked across at Jill. She had teared up listening to Cam's story. I asked, "So Jill it sounds like our new arrangement provided you with a pretty good day."

She smiled and then chuckled. "Yes you could say that" as she dragged a hand across her face to clear tears from her eyes and cheeks. Her eyes cleared she smiled further and looking a bit mischievous she asked whether anyone had seen the cucumber she lost that afternoon.

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Oh so that was the shriveled cucumber I found in the back seat of Rich's car the next day. It was wrapped around some woman's underwear. Would those have been yours Jill?"

She grinned as she responded, "Yes I think so . . . both the panties and bra. And the cucumber too. I stole it fair and square."

"I washed the undergarments. They were a little rank. You can have them back when we get together for coffee tomorrow. The cucumber was in pretty bad shape. I don't know if it had been fucked to death or just suffered from being left in a hot car for a couple of days. I threw it in the mulch pile out in the garden."

After a round of laughter from the group about the fate of Jill's cucumber, Rich spoke up, "So I'll ask again, is anyone unhappy with our new arrangement. Should I board up the gate?"

"Well there is one thing we haven't done yet that I kind of expected when we started this," Jill said.

"And that is?" I asked.

"We haven't had an orgy."

"Well, it's never too late," Rich said. "In fact it's only three o'clock. No time like the present."

So that is what we did. None of us really knew much about how an orgy should be conducted but we settled for a bit of oral sex between mixed partners followed by each of Jill and I being fucked while leaning over the kitchen table, first by our husband and then by the other's husband. The guys high fived each other when they changed partners. Once the guys were worn out Jill and I finished the afternoon with a delicious 69 in the middle of the back lawn.

We followed that with nude pizza and a bit of wine (Jill flashed the pizza dude) and then we both spent the night with our respective husbands. And yes, there was more sex with our married spouses over the course of the night. As I drifted off to sleep that night I knew that Jill and I would have a lot to talk about over coffee the next morning as would Rich and Cam on the golf course. It looked like the new relationship with our neighbors, whatever someone might choose to call it, was off to a good start.

Morning After—Two

Life is good

I rose early the next morning, pulling a loose pair of shorts and an old T-shirt over my naked body and then walking through the kitchen picking up a snack on my way to the garden. I spent the next couple of hours grubbing about in the garden doing chores I had put off for a couple of days. By the time I came in I was beginning to sweat and I had mud here and there, on my hands and forearms and on my clothing. Rich had left me a note saying he and Cam had left for the golf course and that Jill wanted me to call. I looked at my cell phone and saw a message from Jill that said, "We need to talk. Get naked." I laughed out loud. If the note had just said 'we need to talk,' I might have been concerned about whether she was unhappy about what had gone on the day before. But with the phrase, 'get naked' added it sounded like she wanted to pick up where we had left off.

I responded, "Meet on the patio. I'll make coffee so we can talk," knowing full well that talking over coffee was not what she likely had in mind.

A few moments later I stood on the patio as I watched Jill walk quickly toward me from the gate in the fence between our two back yards. Her hair was wet, obviously just out of a shower. She was wearing a very short, light weight wrap fastened loosely at the waist. I could tell she was naked beneath it. Her boobs were swinging lustily and the robe was barely closed by the cloth strap at the waist, exposing the tops of her thighs and loads of cleavage as she walked. Yup, no need or coffee now I thought.

When she reached me she thew her arms around my neck and pulled my face down for a long sloppy wet kiss. Far from a good morning peck, her tongue was probing my mouth and dueling with my own. As we kissed, a kiss that went on apparently without limit, she rubbed her boobs against mine. In response I let my hands slide down her back until they reached the hem of her robe high on the backs of her thighs. I slid my hands under the garment and pulled it and my hands upward until I was cupping her ass, pulling her tight against me. There was lawn chair next to us and I bent my leg and put my foot up on the seat. Jill promptly raised her thigh to fit between my opened legs and begin rubbing my sex through the loose shorts I wore.

Eventually we had to come up for air. Jill pulled her head back and said, "Oh I love you so much Sharon." Without waiting for an answer she dropped her face to my chest and began suckling my engorged nips through my thin T-shirt.

"Wait, wait," I said. "I'm filthy. I need a shower."

"I just had one," she responded ignoring the substance of what l had said in her overwhelming lust. Jill doesn't always listen carefully.