Dealing with My Past is Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I only had on my bra and panties, it was an abbreviated show. But it was long enough that his cock became fully erect and hard as a rock. He had me ride his cock until I had several orgasms and then he blew his load inside me.

"My first time to fuck a stripper." he said in a teasing manner. "Thank you for sharing your past."

- - - - -

The next day Marc called his friends at the security company. They were very willing to install three very hidden cameras and a microphone in our bedroom, all connected to a video recording device that would be triggered by any movement in the bedroom. It was installed the next day and we tested it ourselves that night. Even in dim light, it captured very clear video and synced the input from the three cameras and the audio. With the cameras and microphone in place, we were ready to launch our plan against Robert.

The next day Marc was summoned into Robert's office at work and was told he would be representing the local office at the annual executive two-day meeting at corporate headquarters, beginning the next Monday. Marc would be flying out Sunday afternoon, and returning home Tuesday night. Robert told Marc he should consider it an honor to represent the office and that this experience would prepare Marc for someday moving up to the next level of management. Marc thanked him for the opportunity.

It was the very next day that Robert called me to inform me that he intended to visit me Monday morning, as Marc would be away. I asked how he got my cell number. He told me that my phone number is in Marc's personnel file as his emergency contact. It appeared he would do about anything to get what he wanted. I reluctantly agreed to meet him as I didn't want to appear eager to do so.

Sunday morning Marc and I reviewed our new bedroom camera system. Once the system was armed, then any motion in the bedroom would initiate video and audio recording. As long as there was motion or sound in the room, the recording would continue.

"Are you going to be okay about being with Robert? You know you can cancel on him at any time." Marc asked with concern in his voice and facial expression.

"I need to do this. We have to end this issue with Robert. This is a problem of my own creation. I must own this." I replied. Then I added, "Are you okay with me having sex with him?"

"You're not doing this because you want to have sex with the man." Marc replied. "You're solving a problem for both of us, and you're doing the dirty work for this."

"You have a good trip. I'll call you tomorrow when all this is over." I said. "Love you Babe."

"Love you Honey." Marc said as he picked up his bag and headed out for the airport.

- - - - -

Robert had not even been polite enough to tell me when he was coming. He had just said he would be at our home on Monday morning with the intention of having sex with me.

I rose early to create my Candy persona. I took a relaxing bubble bath with fragrant oil scents. I applied a body powder with silver glitter. I put on heavy makeup: dark eye shadow, extreme eye lashes, heavy on the eyebrow pencil, blush on my cheeks, and ruby red lipstick to match my ruby red nail polish. I stuffed my red hair inside the platinum blonde wig. Finally I put on my sluttiest stripper outfit: a tiny shimmery silver G-string, a corset with built in shelf bra that showed my nipples, a coordinated garter belt, fine black silk stockings, and my 5 inch black fuck-me pumps.

I knew I looked hot. Hell, I would even fuck myself, or anyone else that looked this hot. I had butterflies in my stomach, and a tingle in my pussy. I just had to keep my shit together until Robert left. I did remember to arm the video recording system.

A little past 9 AM the doorbell rang. I opened the door and struck a sexy pose, hand on hips and stood in front of Robert.

"Hello Robert. Glad to see you." I lied.

"Holy shit!" Robert said. "What an incredibly hot, fucking whore you are."

I really hated that word, 'whore'. However I knew that I had to play the part, to make Robert appear on video as the adulterer he was.

"Just like old times, eh?" Robert said just as he pulled me into a tight embrace. While he forced a sloppy kiss on my mouth, his hand was groping my bare ass. I did feel like a whore, being used for his sexual pleasure.

"Bedroom?" I proposed and soon we were there. I had previously prepared the room for this event. I removed all identifying items like photos and knickknacks on the dresser. I had even removed the lamps on the nightstands. The king sized bed only had a white fitted sheet and nothing else.

"Ready for fucking?" Robert said as he looked about the sparse room.

I began to undress him, carefully removing each item of clothing and placing it on chair.

"Still turning tricks? You must love being a whore." Robert said. It was becoming obvious that he had low regard for women and enjoyed using derogatory terms. I knew this would make him look bad on the video, so I played along with the dirty talk.

"Yeah, I love fucking men and being paid to do so." I said in my most sultry voice.

"What a slut you are." Robert said. "The sluttiest whore I've ever had. And I've had a lot of them."

As I pulled off his boxers, his semi-hard cock appeared. I gave it a few strokes. Then as he lay on the bed, I started dancing and doing a strip tease. First I removed my corset, allowing him to fully view my tits which I shook for him. Next my G-string came off, leaving me wearing only my stockings, garter belt, and shoes.

"Leave the stockings on, bitch." Robert commanded. "I love fucking a slut wearing stockings."

I danced a little more, swaying my hips, shaking my titties, and even putting one foot up on the bed, spreading wide my legs and giving him a good view of my pussy. I fingered myself a while, which he loved, and then I licked my girl juice off my fingers. I could see his cock twitching.

"What a fucking slut!" he exclaimed.

I moved onto the bed, between his legs and began sucking his cock in earnest.

"Suck my cock like the good whore you are." he continued the demeaning language. I hoped the video and audio system was capturing all of this.

Once his cock was hard, I took a condom out of the nightstand drawer, opened the package and rolled the condom down onto his cock.

"Are you ready for this?" Robert asked. "I know lots of women that love for me to fuck them. I know you want this big cock inside your slutty cunt."

I really trusted that the audio/video system caught every word he said. I straddled his hips and lowered my pussy down onto his cock.

"Damn you have a hot pussy!" Robert exclaimed.

"And you have a really large cock." I replied, again telling a lie.

We both moaned as I started moving my pussy up and down on his cock. His moans appeared to be real, and my moans were all acting. I wanted to make a good show of this. I imagined the look on Diane's face when she saw this.

"Fuck me bitch! Fuck me!" he commanded and I rode his cock hard. "I paid good money for you. Now fuck me good!"

I realized that I felt very little arousal even while actively having sex with Robert. However, I stayed focus on my performance and the goal Marc and I had set.

While I was fucking his cock, I intentionally avoided clenching my vagina around his cock. I tried to stay loose on his smaller-than-average cock. I wanted him to be horny, but not stimulated enough to climax to quickly. I wanted a lot of video to use against him. Sure enough, Robert was getting frustrated and wanted to change positions. I welcomed this as I wanted the video to show him fucking me in as many different ways as I could get him to do.

Robert moved us to doggy position, both of us facing the headboard. I knew there was a hidden camera in the headboard which should clearly capture his face. To avoid having my own face visible, I did a face plant into the bed while I raised my ass up to receive him. He moved behind me, slid his cock into my pussy, and began fucking me with great energy.

"God I love fucking you!" Robert began ranting. "I've had a hooker fuck me and my friends each year for my birthday, and Candy, you were the absolute finest piece of ass I've ever had."

Robert was thrusting into me, and I responded by rocking back into each thrust. I was sure this would make good video.

"Fuck me Robert. Fuck me." I pleaded with him.

"My wife is so bad in bed. I don't know why I married her." Robert continued. "She just lays there, no emotion, no energy, no motion. That's why I treat myself to a good fucking whore like you on my birthday. Did you know that when you fucked me and my friends, one of the other men was Diane's brother? Can you image the look on her face if she ever found out that her husband and her brother fucked a whore the same night?"

Actually I could image Diane watching this video and immediately calling a divorce attorney.

Robert continued plowing into my pussy which I was keeping loose. His frustration was building and he wanted to change positions again. He flipped me over onto my back and had me raise my ass off the bed with my feet so that he could kneel between my thighs and fuck me in an upright position.

'Look into the camera, Robert.' I was thinking as he resumed fucking me.

"What a tramp you are." Robert exclaimed. "You must fuck a lot of men. You have the loosest, sloppiest cunt. I thought you had a tight pussy."

"Like this?" I asked as I squeezed my vaginal muscles around his cock.

"Oh! Fuck yeah!" Robert said excitedly.

Robert wrapped his arms around my legs and drew my crotch up closer to his. He was now fucking me with everything he had. I could see how it looked in person. I hoped it looked as good on video.

"Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck." Robert was stammering between gasps of air.

I decided to add to the naughty talk and ramp things up.

"Oh Robert! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! You feel so wonderful!" I was saying loudly. And, again I was lying.

I knew he was about to climax and I intended to have a climax with him, even if I had to fake it. This was all about the show.

He slammed into me one more time and froze in place. I could feel his cock pulsing as he filled the condom with his cum. We both screamed together.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" He screamed as he threw his head back.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed at the same time. I forced my pussy to clench around his cock.

Robert finally exhaled and released his grip on my legs. As he sat back upon his heels, his cock slipped out of my pussy. He then rolled over and collapsed on the bed next to me.

After a few moments of capturing our breath, I sat up next to his hip.

"Oh Robert that was so good. We should fuck more often." I said, lying through my teeth.

"I wish I could tomorrow, but I have meetings all day. Maybe another time." he replied.

I had been through a lot with this ass-hole and I really hoped the video system caught all this. I could hardly imagine what Robert's boss, and his wife Diane, would think when they saw Robert for the sleazy adulterer he was.

"I bet your cum tastes yummy." I said with a playfulness in my voice. "Maybe next time you will give me the privilege of cumming in my mouth and letting me swallow all your yummy cum."

"What a whore! Yeah, I'll do that." Robert exclaimed, excited that I wanted to do such a thing with him.

Little did he know that this might be the last free sex he would have, with me or his wife.

Soon, Robert was dressed and gone. I hoped he was gone for good, not only from our home, but from both Marc's and my life.

- - - - -

That evening I called Marc. He was in his hotel room, waiting for my call.

"How did it go?" Marc asked. I sensed both concern and anticipation for a positive response from me.

"I survived having to fuck that bastard." I replied. "But we do have some fantastic video. I think it will easily cook his ass. So good maybe it wins an Academy Award."

"Really? That good?" Marc was excited.

"I've watched it a couple of times. About 15 minutes of great video from all three cameras. And the audio is awesome, picked up every incrimination thing he said."

"I can't wait to get home tomorrow and watch that with you." Marc said. "And how are you feeling, having to put yourself through that?"

"I really did feel like a whore, fucking someone I didn't care for, just doing it because I had to do it, to save our marriage and to save your job." I said.

"I owe you a major favor, or two, especially if our plans are successful." Marc replied. "I really owe you."

- - - - -

Marc arrived home the next evening. Together we watched the video of Robert fucking me five or six times. It must have been hard on Marc to watch that, seeing his wife fucked by another man, but we had to do this. This video was the only way we knew to become free of Robert and his threats.

"You know, if I do get fired it is clearly obvious that you could make more money than me by being a porn star." Marc said with a laugh. "Excuse my language, but you really are fucking great in front of the camera!"

"I'll only do that if you are my male counterpart and my camera man, my only camera man." I playfully replied.

We decided that the video needed little editing. The audio/video package came with computer software to edit the video, basically to select which camera appeared in each frame. It was easy to cut from when Robert and I entered the bedroom until we both left. Altogether, it was just over 15 minutes in length. I had been careful and there were no clear shots of my face. The final video only needed a few changes of camera angles. The best angle was from the headboard camera. But the side camera and the camera from the far wall beyond the foot of the bed, also provided some useful views. The audio was incredible. Robert had said so many incriminating things and his face was often clearly visible.

We copied the video onto two USB flash drives. One was sent anonymously to Robert's boss, Tom. The other was sent anonymously to Robert's wife, Diane. I felt a bit sorry for how this would upset Diane, but I also felt she needed to really know the bastard she married.

It appeared that the flash drives arrived at both locations three days later. That afternoon Robert was summoned into Tom's office and was fired on the spot for violation of the company's morality policy. In the video Robert was clearly committing adultery, likely with a prostitute, and admitting he had done so many times.

Later that day when Robert arrived home, he found a note left by Diane that she had received a video, she was leaving him, and he should expect to hear from her divorce attorney in the near future.

The news was even better for Marc and me the next day when Tom announced Marc's promotion into Robert's former position as head of the local office.

We celebrated in glorious fashion that night, and made our own incredible sex video in the process.

I was feeling great relief about sharing with Marc my history as a stripped and as a hooker. He was so understanding. I hoped I had finally escaped my past.

- - - - -

About a month later, Marc and I were enjoying a lazy Saturday morning. He was wearing only his boxer briefs while drinking coffee and I wore only a short silk robe while drinking hot tea. I thought the dust had finally settled on the whole Robert affair.

"I forgot to tell you about some news I heard yesterday." Marc began. "Whenever an executive at the company is fired, they conduct an audit of all the accounts the person controlled. Turns out that Robert was embezzling funds and transferring the money into a private bank account. Not only was he arrested for embezzlement, the feds also got him on tax evasion. Fortunately the company was able to recover all the money from the bank account."

"What about Diane?" I asked, having some concern that she also was implicated.

"Diane hired a good divorce attorney." Marc continued. "She took everything; the house, the cars, and all their savings. As the company recovered all the money Robert embezzled, she was not charged. I've heard that she is dating other men. She is actually doing very well."

Marc took a sip of his coffee and continued. "You really did an incredible job on that video. Everyone that viewed it was focused on Robert and all his words and actions. No one ever thought to question who was the hooker."

"How does it feel to be married to a former stripper and hooker?" I playfully asked as I flashed my tits at Marc.

"It does explain why my wife is so incredible in bed." Marc started, a big grin on his face. "I guess I should be shocked knowing you had sex with many men before we were married, but these days, I think many people have multiple sex partners before marriage. You just happened to be paid quite well for what you did."

"Yeah, it was the only way I knew to pay for college. I'm glad you understand."

"I have a question for you." Marc began. "Looking back over your experiences in the sex industry, how do you feel about all that?"

"When I graduated from college and was able to leave the stripping and hooking, I was so relieved to be finished with that. I so wanted to close the door on that part of my past." I spoke. "But now I realize that it was a sexually exciting time. And I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I miss that sexual excitement. The recent episode with Robert surprised me that I felt a rush, a thrill, from doing something so naughty, even if I detested the man."

I stared at Marc as he looked back at me. I could tell his mind was pondering something. I hoped I hadn't said too much.

Marc finally spoke. "So is there something you miss that you would want to do again?"

"Honestly?" I was surprised, and scared by his question.

"Yeah. Honestly. Something you want to do?" Marc was completely serious. "I said I owed you a big favor for pulling off the Robert affair. I'm giving you a free pass for anything."

"Well, there is actually something I almost experienced back in those days." I began, a bit hesitantly. "It never happened and I've thought about it ever since. I've fantasized about being with two men at the same time."

"What about the birthday gang-bang?" Marc interrupted.

"No. No. That was different." I tried to explain. "That was several men, but only one at a time. I'm talking about two men at the same time, a double penetration."

"Isn't a double penetration one cock in the pussy and another cock in the ass?" Marc questioned me. "You don't do anal."

"There's another method." I tried to explain. "I want a cock in my pussy and another cock in my mouth. They call it a spit-roast. You know, two skewers, one in each end. Except this is two cocks."

"Really?" Marc was obviously very surprised.

"You know I love to fuck a cock. And I love to suck a cock. Sometimes it's frustrating I can't do both at the same time." I continued. "Once I was hired to do a 3-way with two men. They wanted to do a spit-roast with me. But at the last moment, one guy had to cancel. So I just fucked the other guy. Ever since I've thought about what I missed."

"That's crazy insane!" Marc exclaimed. "Why didn't you ever tell me about this fantasy of yours?"

"I suppose I tried to keep closed that door to my past." I answered.

"Is this a hooker fantasy?" Marc inquired. "Do you want two men to pay you for them doing this to you?"

"No, not as a hooker." I replied. "I just want two men to do me. And, of course, I want you to be one of those men."

"Really? And who would be the other? You have anyone in mind?" Marc asked.

"Actually, I haven't ever given it a real thought. This was always a fantasy, and the third person was always a fantasy male." I replied.

Marc was thinking again. Then he spoke.

"What about Jack?" Marc threw out a name. "I know you think he is attractive. To be honest, he's told me more than once after a few beers that he would love to have sex with you. And I know from our times at the gym that he is particularly well endowed. Rather thick."