Dealing with My Past is Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" I exclaimed. "You would really consider this? You would be okay with me having sex with you and your friend Jack?"

I was totally flabbergasted. I had never in my wildest dreams thought that Marc and I would be having such a conversation, even after the Robert affair when we planned for me to fuck Robert. But that was different. Then we were fighting to survive.

"Actually I think it would be really hot to watch you with another man." Marc replied. "When we watched the video of you and Robert, I found myself getting aroused watching you fuck him, even though we both detested Robert and I knew you were faking most of it. It was still very erotic."

I thought about Marc's offer. I was excited by the prospect, but still concerned if Marc could really handle being with me while I was having sex with another man.

"Do you really want to do this? You could handle watching me have sex with another man?" I asked one more time.

"Three points." Marc replied. "First, I've accepted that you've had a very sexual past. I know that is part of your life. Second, I knew you were going to have sex with Robert, not because you loved him, but it was something that had to be done, like a job. So I know you can separate sex from love. Sex can be fun and I'm not risking you falling in love with another man. And third, for what you've done for me and my job, I owe this to you, big time."

I could feel the love and support of my husband.

"And one more thing." Marc added. "I think it would be an incredibly erotic experience for me as well."

I threw my arms around Marc and gave him a big hug and kiss.

"I accept your offer." I said as my pussy tingled in anticipation. "Will you arrange this with Jack?"

"I happen to know that Saturday is Jack's birthday. I think we can give him a special treat as a birthday gift." Marc said.

We snuggled together. I honestly hoped that Marc was as excited about this idea as I was.

"One more question." Marc started. "In this spit roast, do you want my cock in your pussy or in your mouth?"

Just the question made my pussy wet. I slipped a hand into my robe and began to finger myself. Marc was well aware of what I was doing.

"Good question. I hadn't really considered this. Maybe we should try both ways, each of you get turns with my pussy and my mouth, and I can tell which way I prefer to have both of you together." I replied.

"I suppose as it will be Jack's birthday, I should let him have first choice." Marc replied.

I pulled my robe fully open, exposing myself to Marc.

"All this talk about sex with two men has made me very horny." I said frankly.

"But I'm the only one here right now. Can I help solve your problem?" Marc said in a playful manner.

"You better give it your best fucking effort!" I exclaimed.

Marc fucked me for the next thirty minutes, giving me several very good orgasms. We did it missionary position, missionary with him kneeling while holding my ass off the bed, doggie, and cowgirl. We finished back in missionary, my knees pinned back to my shoulders as he thrusted his cock into my aching pussy.

After our sex marathon, we rested. I had thoughts about how we could make Jack's birthday even more special.

"I have an idea for Jack's birthday." I whispered in Marc's ear.

"What sort of idea?" Marc replied.

"You could first take Jack to the Strip Club, you know, to get him horny and worked up." I explained my idea. "I still have connections there and can arrange for Candy to do a performance right in front of you and Jack. Do you think he would recognize me as Candy?"

"Not if he's had a few drinks, which I can arrange." Marc replied. I liked the way he was thinking.

"After Candy's performance, she comes out and offers the birthday boy a private lap dance. You know, to really get him really hot and horny." I continued. "After the lap dance, I leave to get home before you bring him back here. You two come home and wait in the living room. Candy comes out and does another strip routine, except all of us strip. I reveal to him who I really am. Then we all fuck. I bet we blow his fucking mind with a birthday he will never forget."

"That's fucking insane! I love it!" Marc said. "Do you really think you can pull this off?

"If you get Jack where we need him, first at the club, then later back at our house, then I can do all the rest." I explained. "I have some experience getting horny men to do what I want."

Marc thought a moment. "Yeah, you do have those skills." And Marc gave me another passionate kiss.

"I'm so happy I'm married to you." Marc added.

"And I love being married to you." I replied.

It dawned on me that I was getting excited about being a stripper again, and engaging in such sexual activities. Maybe I wasn't escaping my past as much as I was embracing my past.

- - - - -

Saturday came and all our plans were set. Marc had arranged to pick up Jack at his place about three in the afternoon. Marc told Jack to just wear loose comfortable clothing and he would be having a great time.

I had contacted my friends down at the Strip Club and they were happy that I wanted to come back, even if for just one performance. They gave me the 5 PM time slot on the main stage. They wouldn't be busy that early and it would be almost a private performance. Marc knew to get front row seats for he and Jack.

I was tingling in excitement, both about performing at the Strip Club, and our planned three-way later back at home. I arrived at the club about 3 PM and spent some time chatting with my old friends. Bambi was still there. She would be dancing just after me, so we were in the dressing room together getting ourselves dressed and fixed up. We both wore blonde wigs, and did an extreme make-up to cover our real identities.

Bambi's real name was Brenda. Marc knew Brenda as one of my friends and had met her socially. However, Marc didn't know that Brenda was also a stripper. I had told Marc about Bambi, but never told him that Brenda was actually Bambi.

So while I was trying to not let Jack recognize that Candy was Jessie, or at least not yet, we were also trying to keep Marc from seeing Bambi. I felt it best that just after Candy performed, I needed to get Marc and Jack off into a side room for the private lap dance.

About 4 PM I was backstage and peeked out between the curtains. Marc and Jack were parked in their seats right at the end of the dance runway. Just before I was scheduled to dance, I sent a text to Marc.

"Jack having fun? How many drinks?" my text message read.

"Having a blast. No clue what's in store. On his 3rd beer." was Marc's reply.

A few moments later I was standing behind the closed curtains, waiting to be introduced and give my performance. It had been a few years since I last was on the stage, but I felt it was like riding a bicycle, once you learned how, you could do it any time.

I was nervous. I was excited. My skin tingled in excitement and my pussy tingled in anticipation. Tonight was going to be fucking fantastic.

I heard Candy being introduced by the MC, the dance music started, and the curtain opened just as the spotlights hit me. I heard cheers and applause from a crowd larger than I expected. I guess more customers remembered Candy than I would have guessed.

I gave one of the best dances of my career. I played to all the crowd, but paid special attention to Jack and Marc without being overly obvious I was doing so. As I began the striptease portion of my routine, money was being tossed or placed onto the edge of the stage. I was overwhelmed by the response of the crowd. I was excited beyond belief and even somewhat aroused. I danced and teased. I stripped off an item and teased some more. The roar and applause was so thrilling.

My routine had been planned that I would make the rounds on the stage and finish right in front of Jack and Marc. Just after I removed my G-string and was now nude except for my heels, I squatted right in front of Jack, giving him a great spread view of my shaved pussy. He lunged forward like he wanted to lick me right then and there. I knew I couldn't allow that and made a planned move to teasingly move away.

The music ended. The crowd roared in approval. I took a bow and picked up my clothes lying on the stage along with all the money scattered about for me. I then beat a hasty retreat behind the curtain.

"Wow! You were incredible!" said Bambi who was preparing to go out on stage in about thirty minutes. "You say you haven't performed in all these years?"

"Only for my husband in the privacy of our bedroom." I replied.

"He's one lucky guy." Bambi said.

I hurried back to the dressing room and put my stripper outfit back on. I still needed to get out and land a private lap dance with Jack.

As I walked out from backstage into the floor of the club, I quickly had men asking for a private lap dance. I had to decline, telling them that I already had one booked. I turned away several horny and slightly drunk patrons. I made my way over to where Marc and Jack were sitting.

"I understand we have a birthday boy here." I said as I leaned over and shook my barely covered breasts near Jack's face.

Jack was just stunned as he stared at my tits. I wondered if he recognized me or not.

Marc, ready for this, shoved a $20 bill at me. "I'm buying the first lap dance for Jack." Marc said.

I put one arm around Marc's arm and the other around Jack's arm and led them towards a private dance room in the back of the club. I was able to get them out of the main room just as Bambi was being introduced.

Inside the private room, each of the men sat in a comfortable chair and I handed each a cold beer.

"I understand this is your birthday." I said towards Jack.

"Yeah, it is." Jack replied with a big grin on his face. He was wide eyed and having fun, amazed by all the attention. It appeared that he still didn't recognize who I really was.

The private room had its own sound system and I played my favorite dance music. I gave Jack one of my best lap dances, stripping totally naked, shaking my titties in front of his face and rubbing my exposed ass on his crotch. Several times he tried to touch me and I had to swat his hand away.

"No touching! House rules!" I explained with a big smile.

Actually during most private lap dances there was considerable touching. No one complained and no one enforced the house rules. But I was teasing Jack, preparing him for what Marc and I had planned for later back at our house. I could tell he was getting very aroused. Occasionally I would glance at Marc who was sitting off to the side and behind Jack. I would wink at Marc and he would grin back and nod his head. All three of us were having fun.

The music ended, indicating that the allotted time for the lap dance had ended. I gave Jack a full-on-the-mouth kiss before pulling away.

"Time's up. Got to go." I said as I picked up my clothes and left the room and hurried back to the dressing room. Marc planned to keep Jack busy with another beer before he brought him back to our house. I said goodbye to the other dancers and left by the back door, hurrying home before Marc and Jack arrived.

When I arrived home, I checked the text messages on my phone. Marc had just sent a message from the strip club.

"Jack is a bit drunk and VERY horny!" the message read.

"Candy will be waiting for you." My reply text message said.

Since it appeared that Jack still had not recognized that Candy was actually Marc's wife Jessie, I decided to keep the disguise going. I stayed in my stripper outfit, complete with the blonde wig and heavy makeup. I waited in the bedroom and about ten minutes later I heard Marc and Jack enter the house.

"I gotta pee." I heard Jack's voice. "Where's the bathroom?"

"Down the hall, on the right." Marc replied.

I moved behind the open bedroom door to hide as Jack went to use the toilet. Marc soon entered our bedroom. When he saw I was still dressed up as Candy he grinned, gave me a thumbs-up, and a quick kiss before rushing back to the living room.

A few moments later I heard Jack walking back to the living room where Marc had him take a seat.

"Having fun on your birthday?" I heard Marc ask Jack.

"Maybe my best birthday ever." I heard Jack reply. I could tell by his voice that he was a bit drunk. "I really wished I could have spent more time with Candy. She's fucking gorgeous. I really wanted to fuck her."

"You wanted to fuck Candy?" Marc asked, egging him on.

"Oh absolutely." Jack replied. "I'm so horny I'd fuck her all night."

"Well your birthday isn't over." I heard Marc say. "I have a surprise for you."

I took that as my cue. I started playing my dance music on my cell phone as I strutted out to the living room.

"Holy shit!" Jack exclaimed as he nearly fell out of his chair.

I started dancing again for Jack and Marc. Marc was whistling at me while Jack was whooping it up. I changed my dance routine such that each time I took off an article of clothing, I then helped each of the men remove a piece of their clothing. They both quickly got the idea. We were all getting naked.

I continued dancing sensually to the music in front of Jack and my husband. Neither of them was waiting for me to remove my clothing. Soon they were both naked, and each had a rising hard-on. When Jack was naked, with his thick cock pointing up, I went over and straddled his lap and pressed my crotch, still covered in my G-string, up against his cock. I could feel his hardness and the heat.

"What about the house rules?" Jack responded, looking at me and then at Marc.

"This isn't the club. No house rules." I replied in a sensual voice.

"Damn!" Jack exclaimed. I could feel his cock throbbing against my covered pussy. I was getting aroused, knowing that I would soon be having sex with both these men. My pussy was wet and beginning to ache, hungry for some hard cock.

I leaned forward and gave Jack a long kiss, open mouth, tongues fully engaged. He had both his hands on my tits, groping me hard.

"You want to fuck me Jack?" I asked in my sexiest voice.

"Fuck Yeah!" Jack replied, still looking at me and then at Marc.

"I think I want to fuck both of you." I told Jack. "As the birthday boy, you get to go first."

Jack was so excited I thought he would shoot his load right then. I supposed that the alcohol he had consumed likely prevented a premature ejaculation.

"Why don't we go to the bedroom." Marc suggested as he stood up and then helped me dismount Jack.

"Won't Jessie be mad about this?" Jack asked incredulously.

"I'm sure she will be fine with this. Believe me." Marc replied as he winked at me. As Jack was drunk, he never questioned Marc's statement.

We all rose and headed to the bedroom. I had earlier removed the covers so there was just a fitted sheet on the bed.

"Jack, why don't you lay on the bed while I finish my dance." I said.

Jack did as directed, laying in the middle of the bed, on his back, his thick hard cock pointing up in the air. I resumed my striptease while Marc sat down in a chair, facing the bed.

As I was finishing by removing my G-string, I wondered who among us was the horniest. Both men had hard cocks, but I had a very wet pussy with swollen lips. The tiny panel on my G-string was soaked. I tossed it at Jack.

"You can keep that, if you like." I said as he grabbed it, pressed it to his nose and inhaled the strong aroma. His cock kept twitching. Marc was right. Jack had a very nice, thick cock.

I moved onto the bed, kneeling between Jack's legs. Holding his cock, I stroked it a few times and then lowered my mouth over the glistening head. His precum was leaking quite a bit.

"OH FUCK!" Jack said once again. That appeared to be his favorite phrase.

I spent several minutes licking and sucking on Jack's cock. He was clearly loving this. I too was very horny and wanted his cock inside me. I turned and looked at Marc, as if asking permission to continue. He fully understood my silent question and responded by smiling and nodding his head.

I moved up the bed, straddled Jack's body, took his cock in my hand and guided it into my pussy as I slowly lowered myself down upon him. Indeed he was thick and stretched me a little more than Marc's cock did. It felt really good.

"FFFFuuuucccckkkk!" Jack groaned slowly.

When I bottomed out, his cock fully inside me, I sat there a moment and let my body adjust. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly began rising and falling upon him. Jack's hands were soon back on my tits, and he was groping me hard, almost too hard. But I wasn't complaining and I certainly wasn't going to stop him.

Jack was staring at me with a huge shit-eating grin on his face. I wondered if he recognized me, or not. I picked up the speed that I was fucking him.

"Oh Yeah. Fucking good." Jack said.

"Jack. Do you like fucking me?" I asked, still rising and falling upon his cock. We had a good rhythm going.

Jack looked at me like I was out of my mind.

"Candy, I think you have the finest pussy I've ever had." Jack replied as his breathing became faster. "I've always dreamed of fucking someone as wonderful as you."

"I've heard that you also dream of fucking Marc's wife, Jessie." I asked. "Is that true?"

I picked up the pace and we were now getting rather energetic. Our breathing was much quicker.

"Only in my dreams." Jack replied between gasps for air. "Only in my dreams."

"Do you think she fucks better than I do?" I asked, beginning to play with him.

"You are fucking fantastic." Jack exclaimed. "I can only dream of fucking Jessie. I doubt Marc would ever let me fuck his wife."

"Do you know who I am?" I asked Jack in a very sexy voice.

"You're Candy. Best stripper in town." Jack replied with a puzzled look on his face.

I pulled back into an upright position, his hands falling away from my tits. I was aggressively riding up and down on his cock.

"Actually, Marc is letting you fuck his wife. Right now." I replied. Then as I pulled off my blonde wig to expose my red hair I added, "because I am also Jessie. And you are also a wonderful fuck!"

At that moment, Marc stood and walked over next to the bed, leaned over and we kissed.

"What the FUCK?" Jack yelled as he looked at Marc and me.

"Happy Birthday Jack." Marc said. "I told you I had another surprise for you."

I leaned forward, laying on Jack's chest and we began kissing very passionately. I was rocking my hips, fucking him as fast as I could. We were gasping for air between kisses. Marc held one of my hands in his.

"Fuck me Jack. Fuck me." I commanded. "Cum in my pussy. Fill my pussy with your hot sticky cum. Fuck me Jack. Fuck me."

I squeezed my vagina around his cock as hard as I could. Jack's body flinched, his eyes popped wide open and his cock exploded inside my pussy, filling me with hot cum.

"OH FUCKING GOD!" Jack screamed as he pumped load after load into me.

My pussy trembled as an orgasm washed through my body. I laid there, on Jack's chest as our orgasms subsided. The whole time Marc stood by my side, holding my hand.

After a few moments I rolled off of Jack and sat on the side of the bed. My pussy felt very good, but I knew I was leaking fluids.

"I need to clean up." I said as I rose, cupped my pussy to minimize the leakage, and went to our bathroom. Jack appeared to be resting and Marc followed me into the bathroom.

"That looked intense." Marc said.

"It was good. Thank you for letting this happen." I replied as I sat on the toilet and let Jack's cum flow out.

"I suppose the spit-roast will have to wait until another time." Marc said.

"Absolutely not! It's still happening tonight." I quickly replied. "I'm sure Jack can be encouraged rather quickly to participate."

I reached out and took Marc's semi-hard cock in my hand while I added, "And you're still horny, right? Do you mind sloppy seconds?"