Dealing with My Past is Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc looked at me incredulously. "What? Now?" he asked.

"Fucking right now!" I replied adamantly. "I'm going back to tell Jack what I want to do. I'm sure he will agree. I'll kneel on the bed. You fuck me from behind doggy, while I suck his cock. I want you to fuck me really hard and cum hard inside me. And maybe, if you two can still get it up one more time, you two can switch. I'll suck your cock while Jack fucks me again."

"You're really serious, aren't you?" Marc asked in amazement.

"Fucking right." I said. Then as I wiped the excess cum from my pussy with some tissue, I added, "Let me cleanup a bit more and I'll be ready for round two."

Marc walked back into the bedroom. When I walked back in a few moments later, Jack was sitting up and talking with Marc.

"I was just checking with Marc that he was really okay with this." Jack said. "I find it all hard to believe. You are Candy, and I just had the best fuck of my life while Marc watched."

"And that was just round one." I stated flatly. "Did Marc tell you what's next?"

I was standing next to Marc, took his cock in my hand and began stroking him.

"I was just getting to that." Marc interjected.

"Next?" Jack asked in amazement.

I began to climb onto the bed, on my hands and knees. Jack was backing away, giving me room for whatever I had planned. He didn't know. When I was in position, I turned to Marc who was standing behind me.

"Fuck me Marc." I told my husband.

As Marc moved into position behind me, I turned to face Jack.

"What I really wanted tonight was a spit-roasting." I began while speaking to Jack. "Marc's cock in my pussy and your cock in my mouth. And what would be great is if both of you can cum inside me at the same time."

As Marc slipped his hard cock into my pussy, I took hold of Jack's cock and pulled him up onto his knees, his cock closer to my mouth. He knee-walked forward and I swallowed as much of his cock as I could.

I felt so slutty and it felt absolutely fantastic. I no longer wanted to escape my slutty past. I was embracing it.

Marc grabbed my hips in his hands and began to rock me forward and backward. I could feel his cock sliding in and out. Jack moved back a bit so our position was balanced. When Marc pushed me forward, his cock sliding out, I was able to suck Jack's cock into my mouth. Then when Marc pulled me back, his cock impaling my pussy, Jack's cock mostly slid out of my mouth, allowing me a quick breath of air.

Soon we were all moving in rhythm. I was being fucked by two men at the same time. The sensations were incredible. I was extremely horny as were both men. Both cocks were hard as rocks. We were all groaning, moaning, gasping for air, and moving as one sexual mass of flesh.

"I just can't believe this." Jack said. "This is so fucking erotic."

"Believe it Jack." Marc replied. "This was her idea, and I'm so glad I agreed to this."

I was in a haze of ecstasy. I lost track of time, only feeling the incredible sensations in my mouth and pussy. What a slut I felt like, and I was loving it so much.

Soon this was interrupted as Marc began to cum.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum!" Marc announced just before his cock began spurting more cum into my cunt. He had frozen in place holding me in place, his cock deep inside me.

That simple action appeared to trigger Jack's second orgasm. He thrust forward, his cock filling my mouth as he began pumping more cum into me.

"OH FUCK!" Jack exclaimed again as his head fell back.

For a long time I had wondered how this would feel, two cocks pumping hot cum into different holes. It was beyond my wildest imagination. My body began shaking, spasming uncontrollably. I felt numb, paralyzed, unable to move while at the same time flooded with energy shocking my system. I could only shake violently, which I could not stop.

Eventually I collapsed onto the bed, both cocks ripped out of my holes. Momentarily I lost consciousness. When I awoke, both me were holding me lovingly.

"Honey, are you okay?" I heard Marc say.

"Never better." I managed to say in a weak voice.

"That was fucking insane." Jack said.

"Happy Birthday Jack." I replied.

We all laid together on the bed and fell asleep for a while. Incredibly we went one more round, at my insistence. Another spit-roast, this time with Jack's cock in my cunt and Marc's cock in my mouth. It was a long, very slow double fuck. And somehow both men still had quite of bit of cum to pump into my body.

I had never felt so sexually satiated. I fell asleep again with a smile on my face.

The next morning when I finally awoke, Jack was gone, having called a ride-sharing driver. Marc was preparing breakfast. I was a mess, with cum inside my mouth, inside my pussy, and generally over other parts of my body. If I ever really felt like a well-used whore, this was the time.

"Enjoy your sleep?" Marc spoke to me lovingly.

"Not as much as the incredible sex." I replied with a sly grin on my face.

"You were a sexual animal last night." Marc replied. "And I think both Jack and I were your prey."

"Marc, thank you for indulging me last night." I replied. "That's something I will always remember."

"Jack told me to tell you that we fulfilled his wildest sexual dreams." Marc began. "He got to fuck Candy, the hottest stripper in town, and fuck my wife Jessie. Easily his greatest birthday ever."

"And how are you feeling about this?" I asked.

"I knew it would be special." Marc said. "But it was far more incredible than I could ever have imagined. Just beginning with the strip show at the club was an insane experience. You are such an incredibly erotic dancer. And then the lap dance that followed. And then the striptease at home, followed by all that fucking."

"But are you okay with all of that?" I asked, hoping to get his real feelings.

"I am so elated to be married to you." Marc said as he gave me a big hug and a kiss. "You have made my life so extra special. I wonder how I deserve you."

"You have made my life so special." I replied. 'You had the plan to save me, to save us from Robert. You have indulged my sexual fantasies about sex with two men. I love you so very much."

The previous night had been very special. Performing at the strip club was an unexpected thrill. The sex with Marc and Jack was unbelievably incredible. All of it was beyond my wildest dreams. Maybe my past had prepared me for this. And I should embrace it.

- - - - -

The next few weeks Marc and I lived in an incredibly happy place. We made love every day, and each day it felt so special. I couldn't find enough ways to thank him for the life we had together. Then one night I had an idea. We had great sex that night, two orgasms for Marc and I lost track of the orgasms he gave me.

"You know, I was thinking." I said sweetly to Marc. "I want to do something very special for you, like you did for me."

"Okay." Marc responded. "What I did for you turned out to be very special for both of us. So I don't really think you owe me anything in return."

"But I want to do something special." I replied. "You asked me if there was anything I missed in all my sex life. You asked if there was anything else I wanted?"

"Yeah, I asked something like that." Marc replied. He appeared curious where this was going.

"So I will ask you a similar question." I began. "Is there anything else you want to do in life, sexual or non-sexual? Is there something you have been afraid to ask for? I want you to ask. What one thing have you been reluctant to ask for?"

He was silent, stunned by my request.

I decided to spark his sexual thoughts. I moved down in the bed and began sucking his cock, again.

"Oh that feels good." Marc moaned.

"Just trying to encourage some sexual thoughts, some sexual request you were afraid to ask." I said and then resumed sucking his cock.

"Any request?" Marc asked. "I can ask anything and you won't get angry?"

"There is no way your sexual request could make me angry." I replied. "After what you have done for me, I'll do anything sexually for you."

Marc paused a moment, then spoke.

"You know that I have a crush on your friend Brenda." Marc began. "It's more than just a crush. Actually I want to fuck her. But more specifically, I want to fuck both of you. I want a threesome with you and Brenda. Would you do that? Do you think Brenda would be willing to do that?"

I shouldn't have been surprised by that. Indeed I knew he liked Brenda, actually more than liked. She was a beautiful, fun, and very sexy woman. He likely had no idea that she also was a stripper, one that I had told him about, as her stage name was Bambi. I just don't think that he knew that Brenda and Bambi were the same person. And since my sexual fantasy involved me with two men, it was only fair that his sexual fantasy involved two females. And I knew that Brenda would fuck Marc in a heartbeat. She had a bigger crush on him than he had on her. Not that I had told either one about how the other felt.

"That seems to be a reasonable request. Actually, as I think about the idea, I love it." I replied. "If that is what you want, I can speak to her about whether she would be interested."

"Really?" Marc replied. "You're okay with that and you'll speak to her?"

"Absolutely." I replied. I was getting aroused by the thought of a threesome involving Marc, myself and Brenda.

I went back to work sucking his cock.

"If you continue that," Marc said "You'll make me horny again."

"I'm counting on that." I replied before continuing to suck his cock with more vigor.

- - - - -

That week I spoke to Brenda about Marc's fantasy. She was all-in on the idea and we hatched a plan.

On Thursday I spoke with Marc.

"Can you meet me at the Strip Club tomorrow about five?" I asked.

"Meet you at the Strip Club?" He asked. "That's an unusual request, especially from you."

"Just humor me." I replied in a flirty way. "I want to show you something, and that has to be the time and place."

"Okay. I'll be there." Marc replied.

- - - - -

The next day I sent Marc a text message reminding him of our meeting at five at the club. As we had our own cars, I would meet him there.

I arrived somewhat earlier and made special plans with Rick, the manager. He was thrilled that I would be back for another, somewhat special, show. I asked that he keep a watch for Marc, and when he arrived to give him the best front row seat.

I then went back stage to the dressing area. Brenda was waiting for me.

"We're really going to do this?" She asked. "Do you think Marc has any idea that I am also a stripper here?"

"I don't think so." I replied. "I told him about how Bambi got me into stripping. And he knows you as Brenda, my close friend. But I really don't think he knows you are the same person. I think this will blow him away."

"We should have fun tonight." Brenda responded. "Are there any limits about what he and I do? You know, sexual limits?"

"He let me do anything with Jack." I replied. I had previously told Brenda about my night with Marc and Jack. "I think you and Marc can do anything. And I will be there to join the fun."

"I guess you don't know that I've longed to have sex with you as well." Brenda admitted. "So tonight is a double sexual treat for me."

"Damn!" I replied. "I've had similar thoughts about you. We should have done this much sooner."

"Better late than never." Brenda replied. "Should we get fixed up as Candy and Bambi?"

"Let's do this!" I replied. I was already getting excited about what I hoped would happen later that evening.

Brenda and I spend about an hour transforming into the blonde haired strippers Bambi and Candy. We went heavy on the makeup and the glitter body powder. We were going to blow Marc away with the special routine we had developed.

About five we were ready and behind the curtain. Rick also was the MC and knew to wait for Marc before introducing us. There were few customers in the club at that time, so show times were often delayed. Finally Rick indicated that Marc was in place, a prime front row seat. I gave Rick the thumbs up to introduce us.

"This evening we have a special show of two of our best." Rick began with his PA introduction. "Let's hear a warm welcome for Candy and Bambi!"

The curtain flew open. The spotlights hit us. The music started and Bambi and I strutted down the runway beginning our stripper routine together. I could see Marc at the end of the runway, and he was obviously shocked, pleasantly I expected.

Bambi and I gave a great show. Two strippers, interacting with each other, removing the clothing of the other, as we played to the audience, especially to Marc. We touched, we caressed, we removed pieces of costume from each other. And we danced, hugged and kissed. The audience went wild. I don't ever remember a show of two strippers at the same time. And we nailed it. At the end, we were both naked, kissing each other, and fingering the other's pussy, right in front of Marc who was watching with great interest and obviously a hard cock in his pants.

The music stopped, the lights went off, our show as over.

"We'll be right back" I said to Marc just before Brenda and I hurried off the runway and back into the dressing room. We put our street clothes back on and stuffed our stripper outfits into our bags. Then we went back out to collect Marc and head home. He was still in shock at our show. Brenda and I were on each side of him as we walked out arm-in-arm. As we went past the front desk, Rick handed me a flash drive.

"I recorded the show and put it on the flash drive." He said. "Easily the best show ever in this club."

We all got into our car for the ride home. Marc was the first to speak.

"What the fuck?" Marc asked. "How did I not know that Brenda was the famous stripper Bambi?"

"You never asked." I replied. "And I never offered."

"But now you know." Brenda added. "What are you going to do about that?"

"Fuck the hell out of both of you!" Marc boasted.

"I guess I need to also tell you something I just learned today." I added. "Turns out that Brenda and I have long had the hots for each other, but never acted on those feelings. I hope you are okay watching some girl-girl action tonight."

"OH FUCK!" Marc exclaimed. "It just keeps getting better."

- - - - -

When we got to our house, we all ran into the house and straight to the bedroom. The clothes were flying off as we went.

"Shall we watch our show again?" I asked as I put the USB drive into the large screen TV in our bedroom. Marc and I often watched porn videos while in bed, but had never seen one of my strip shows.

"It was recorded?" Brenda asked.

"Apparently. Rick gave me a flash drive." I replied.

"I bet that is not the only copy." Marc said. "I bet it's all over the Internet before the night is over."

"We'll be famous." Brenda remarked.

"But only as Bambi and Candy." I added.

I turn on the TV and we snuggled together, naked on the bed, with Marc in the middle. The heat was rising.

The video of our performance was incredibly hot. As we watched we were touching and kissing each other, and fingering ourselves, if someone else wasn't doing us. The really hot moments of the strip show was when Brenda and I were kissing or fingering each other's pussy.

"I'm not sure that is legal." Marc commented. "I know you cannot touch customers during a show. I don't know the law about touching another stripper."

"What's done is done." Brenda replied. "If there are any problems, Rick will handle it. He always fixes things."

We watched the video several times. We were always distracted by the kissing and touching of each other. Eventually Brenda and I were together in a '69' position with Brenda on top. It wasn't the first time I had licked another pussy. And it wasn't the first time another female licked my pussy. But it was the first time doing a '69' with another female. And a first to have anyone else watch me having any form of sex with another female. Marc was loving all of it.

As Brenda and I ate each other's pussy, I was aware that Marc was watching us very closely while stoking his cock. After Brenda and I each had a nice orgasm, I spoke to Marc.

"Come over here and fuck this pussy." I commanded. "I got it hot and wet for you."

Marc moved over behind Brenda and began to fuck her doggy style. I was laying underneath her watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy, just barely an inch above my face. I took the opportunity to lick her clit while his cock was inside her, and then lick his cock as it slid out and back into her. This was incredibly erotic and all of us were moaning. When she could remember, Brenda was sometimes licking my pussy, but she was often very distracted.

"Oh Fuck!" I heard Marc say. "I never envisioned this happening this way."

Brenda took her mouth off my pussy to respond. "And I never dreamed that I would be fucking both of you at the same time."

I moaned and kept licking her clit and his cock. It was an erotic, sexual overload of my senses.

Marc was obviously getting very aroused. He was slamming his cock into Brenda's pussy faster and harder. With each thrust, she squealed in pleasure. I could see, and taste, that the amount of her fluids on his cock were increasing greatly. I could hear their breathing hasten.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck." Marc kept moaning.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." Brenda was repeating.

His cock was now moving far too quickly for me to try and keep my tongue on it. I reached up with my hands, outside her body, and held her hips. I lock in on her clit and was licking it as it was swelling larger. She moaned even louder.

I don't know which of them orgasmed first, or maybe it was at the same time, but all hell broke loose.

"FUCK! I'M CUMMING" they both screamed together.

Marc slammed his cock into her one more time, just as her body began trembling. I sensed that her vagina was clenching his cock.

"OH! OH! OH!" I heard Marc repeating, I sound I had heard many times while he was spurting cum deep inside my pussy, but this time his cum was spurting into Brenda's pussy.

Suddenly I had a crazy idea. I wanted his cum. The moment he pulled out of her, I pulled her hips down, forcing her sodden pussy over my mouth. Moving my hands on her hips, she understood that I wanted her to sit upright on my face. I eagerly ate her incredibly messy pussy, full of his cum and her fluids. I licked inside her pussy, and over her labia, feverishly licking as much cum out of her that I could reach. His cum kept flowing down out of her pussy and soon my face was being covered in the mixture of their combined sex fluids. It was incredibly erotic. My own pussy was aching, bad!

I felt some movement on the bed, but I couldn't see what it was because Brenda's bottom covered my entire face. I was certain it was Marc next to us. But I was keeping my focus on eating the wonderful creamy mess that was Brenda's pussy.

"Marc, you wouldn't believe how wonderful this feels." I heard Brenda say. "If you are not doing this for Jessie, you really should."

I wished I could see the expression on Marc's face concerning what Brenda said. Would he actually try this? Would he allow me to sit on his face after he fucked me and filled me with his cum?

I knew that cleaning her pussy after it was filled with Marc's cum was an incredibly erotic activity. The tastes, the textures and the aroma were very powerful and made my own pussy tingle. After several minutes of this activity, her pussy was finally cleaner than when Marc had finished. Brenda raised up on her knees and moved off of me. Marc was lying next to me with a smile on his face.

"That was one of the most erotic things I've witnessed." He said. "Your face is a mess, but you are my mess."