Dealing with My Past is Complicated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc began kissing me, not only on my lips, but around my face, removing the excess cum. In essence he was cleaning up my face after I had cleaned up Brenda's pussy. The more we kissed, the more I felt great love for him.

We shifted our embrace as Marc rolled from his side unto his back and I laid next to him, kissing him from above. I could see Brenda move between Marc's legs and begin to suck his cock, bringing it back to life. I turned for a moment to look at her.

"Someone here hasn't been fucked yet." Brenda said with a sly smile. "I'm just getting him prepared for you."

Marc and I resumed kissing passionately while Brenda continued sucking his cock back to hardness. His moans told me that her efforts were being successful. Marc's breathing became heavy. I knew he was getting quite aroused.

"Fuck me Jessie. Fuck me." Marc said, almost pleading with me.

Brenda backed away, her task accomplished. I wrapped my hand around Marc's cock and indeed he was very hard. I swung my leg over him, raised up, and while pointing his cock at my entrance, I slowly lowered myself down upon him. I was surprised by my own arousal. My pussy was throbbing with excitement.

"I will gladly fuck you, my husband." I said as leaned forward and kissed him again.

Sitting back upright, I started to ride his beautiful, hard cock, not by raising up and down, but by simply rotating my hips back and forth. I knew we both loved this gently rocking motion. It felt so wonderful. He placed his hands on my large breasts and was gently groping them. I was in heaven.

Brenda was kneeling next to us, watching Marc and I make sweet love. She leaned into me and kissed me, open mouth and full of passion. Then she leaned over and passionately kissed Marc. It was all so beautiful.

Sitting back up right next to me, Brenda kissed me again. Then she looked at Marc's hands, mauling my tits.

"Not fair that you get to play with both her titties." Brenda said to Marc. "I think each of us should have one. I can show you how to properly treat a breast."

And with that, she playfully swatted his hand away from one of my tits and replaced his hand with her own. This was getting very interesting. I continued rocking my pussy on his cock which felt wonderful.

"Caress her breasts like this." Brenda instructed Marc. Indeed her hand motions did feel better than his rough groping. Soon his hand felt even better on my other tit. He was indeed learning from Brenda. I began moaning in pleasure, my arousal rising. Soon he replace her hand with his other, as he now was caressing both my tits.

Brenda again began kissing me passionately. I was grinding my pussy on Marc's hard cock while he aroused my sensitive breasts. I was in ecstasy as two lovers were pleasuring me. We made love like this for minutes. I was totally absorbed by the incredible sensations rolling though my body.

Then I felt Brenda's hand on my stomach, sliding down over my mons toward my pussy, full of cock. Her fingertip found my clit which she gently touched. I flinched as a jolt of pleasure shot out of my crotch and filled my body.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned as I began fucking Marc's cock faster.

Marc was staring into my eyes, his gaze full of love. His hands now more expertly caressing my breasts as he began thrusting his cock upward into my aching pussy. Brenda was rubbing my very aroused clit and resumed kissing me. All my senses were on overload. I had never imagined being pleasured by two lovers in such a manner.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. I could feel my orgasm slowly approaching, a certain tingling feeling throughout my body, growing stronger and stronger.

I moaned even louder.

Brenda broke our kiss, but kept her face close, watching me intently.

"You feel it coming, don't you?" she asked.

I simply nodded my head.

Both of my lovers increased their actions, on my breasts, on my clit, and inside my cunt. The tingling increased. My body began to shake.

"Let it go, Hun." Brenda whispered.

"Oh . . . . . Oh . . . . . OOOOooooooooh." I moaned louder and louder as the sensations were overtaking my entire body.

Brenda turned and whispered something to Marc which I couldn't hear. But it didn't matter as I was consumed by the pleasure growing stronger inside me.

"Cum for us babe. Cum for us." My husband urged me on.

"I'm so fucking horny!" I replied.

Brenda turned again to Marc. "3... 2... 1... NOW!" she did a countdown. When she said 'NOW' she pinched my clit at the same time Marc pinched both my nipples.

My body exploded in a massive orgasm. "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screamed.

My body was shaking uncontrollably. My skin was tingling. I was gasping for air. My pussy was clenching Marc's cock, squeezing it tight.

Brenda's pinch on my clit was excruciatingly painful while at the same time sending powerful waves of pleasure through my body. The contradiction of sensations was overwhelming. I grabbed her arm and pulled her hand away from my crotch. Likewise I pushed Marc's hands away from my tits.

My cunt was still squeezing Marc's cock which apparently sent him over the edge.

"OH MY GOD!" he exclaimed as he climaxed. His cock began jetting hot cum, filling my cunt.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed back at him as my body began shaking even more violently.

Brenda was now hugging me, holding me up while I continued to shake. Marc was giving me a loving look, a smile on his face.

Slowly our shared orgasms subsided. My body was weak. I wasn't sure whether to lay forward onto Marc's chest, or to roll off of him onto the bed. He and Brenda had another idea.

"Babe, sit on my face." Marc said in a soft voice. "I want to give you a cleaning like you just gave Brenda."

I almost couldn't believe he wanted to do this. But I knew Marc well. He knew what he was asking, and he really wanted it.

Brenda helped me rise up, off of Marc's cock and then move forward, above his face. I was already leaking cum which he caught in his open mouth. Marc pulled me down onto his face, his tongue diving directly into my sodden pussy. Brenda held me for a while and then backed away.

Marc did an incredible job of licking and sucking his cum out of my pussy. The tingle continued in my pussy and felt wonderful. Finally I had enough and couldn't take any more. I dismounted Marc and laid next to him, hugging and kissing him. Brenda snuggled in behind me and we all fell asleep in each other's arms.

- - - - -

When we woke in the morning, we each took a turn in the bathroom. Then when we were all back in bed, Brenda wanted to watch our video again. I think that had her intended effect, we all were horny again.

"I have one more thing to try." Brenda said. "Marc, lay on your back in the middle. Jessie, mount his cock, cowgirl, facing his head."

When we had done that, Brenda swung her leg over Marc's head, sitting on his face, reverse cowgirl, facing me. Marc pleasured both our pussies while Brenda and I kissed and played with each other's titties. It was another great threesome experience culminating in all three of us sharing our orgasms. Marc's cock filled my pussy with more cum. Brenda then laid down next to us and asked me to sit on her face as she wanted to return the favor and lick my pussy clean. She did almost as good a job as Marc had done.

After Brenda left, Marc and I shared more time in bed, cuddling together and kissing.

"So, honey, did you enjoy your fantasy with two women?" I asked my husband, knowing the answer already.

"I think you enjoyed it almost as much as I did." Marc replied. "Somehow these fantasies turn into incredible erotic experiences for both of us."

"You think?" I replied sarcastically.

I reached over and began stroking his cock, which was already semi-hard.

"You want more?" Marc asked.

"Always." I replied. "But I have another idea. Let's watch the video again, but this time I want you to fuck me doggie while we both face the TV."

Marc grabbed the remote from the nightstand while I got on my hands and knees facing the television. He hit the play button, just as he slipped his cock into my aching pussy from behind.

"I have to admit that performing that two-girl striptease for you was an incredibly sensual experience." I said as Marc was thrusting his cock into me.

"Thank you for fulfilling my fantasy beyond my wildest thoughts." Marc said.

Then he added something I didn't expect.

"You know," Marc began, "it's now your turn again to suggest a sexual fantasy to be fulfilled. Any thoughts on the next erotic experience?"

"Mmmmm." I moaned as my pussy tingled. "Let me think about that. But don't stop fucking me."