All Comments on 'Dealing with Sister'

by MausAss

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no good stories anymore

not good in any way keep the trash in the nonerotic area not here. swapping drugs for sex does not belong here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
your a goof

this story was good its like most of them so don't cut it up....

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Fuck the haters

I loved it!

Bert_FeggBert_Feggalmost 10 years ago
Wrong category

this should have gone in rape/noncon - well enough written, but far too misogynistic to be erotic - also rather poorly edited. for instance - the drive home:

"It didn't make him any [less] angry, but there was something liberating about stepping on the gas pedal and ignore[ing] all the rules"

There was more but those kind of leaped out at me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

Yummmm! Forcing your sister to dance on the end of your cock! And she loved it! In Chapter 2 I hope Mark fucks Sarah in her wrinkly little asshole!

MausAssMausAssalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for you comments

Thank you all for commentating on my story. Love reading what you have to say. If you see any errors in the story please let me know and I will fix them.

Bert_Fegg: Thanks for the feedback. I fixed the error you pointed out and have added a warning about the non-consent in the new version I submitted today.

I also edited some other parts and fixed a continuity error. Brown eyes turned into blue somehow. Not in the new version. I will try to make a bigger update later, but just some quick fixes for now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
***

Very good

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCheriealmost 10 years ago
Mmmmm

I loved it too. Wish my brother had have fancied (caught) me when I secretly crossdressed at home !!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
god yes

That was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I'm Not Sure Which Thing I Find Funnier....

The fact that you had someone edit this, and there's still about 200 mistakes, or...

The fact that you plagiarized "Lose Yourself" By Eminem. "His palms felt sweaty, his knees weak and his arms heavy"... the rest is.... there's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti. He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm, and ready.

I'm amazed no one else picked up on that. That had me rolling. Anyways... the story itself is... Eh... (Waves hand back and forth)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wordy but good

The subject was good and the end was well done (could have been better.) But I got really frustrated and impatient with all the "filler" in the middle of the story. It reminded me of listening to someone talking to a captive audience who, reveling in the sound of his own words, says the same thing over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good job

Don't worry to much about critic's that don't even have the nuts to put a handle on their comment.Just because a story is similar to one someone read doesn't mean they copied .DUH just means not one damn thing all stories are variations on a limited number of themes.

DYNO224DYNO224over 9 years ago
Couldn't log in for first comment

Just wanted to let you know who commented on anonymous critic.For some reason could not log in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Page 2

On page 2 it says eric not Mark. It was a good story though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I want chapter 2!

I love it!

When you will write second chapter?

MausAssMausAssover 8 years agoAuthor
Did some small edits on the story

Now it's all Mark in there, thanks for pointing it out. It made me edit some other things as well. Thanks for the feedback. Also, I don't think there will be a chapter 2.

That is as soon as it get updated, which shouldn't be too long.

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Read your stuff backwards

that will give you a big leg up on things

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous