Dealmaker, Elfbreaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beneath him her breasts flailed up and down atop her chest, jiggling to the beat of her pussy getting pounded with all the orc cock it could possibly take. Elindia did her best to hold on, to focus and gather her wits, but it was difficult to do anything but orgasm over and over again, a rush of bliss that totally turned her world upside down. Each stroke had her seeing stars, and the grinding, squeaking of the bed as it bounced under them was a testament to just how hard he was pummeling her, scrambling her insides and doing his best to conquer her pussy.

He did so easily. Her hands clawed at his back, her mouth sought his lips, failed, and instead she licked at one of his ivory tusks. This set him off like an upset tiger. His hand found her throat, squeezed until she gasped, and he treated her to a series of short, balls-deep thrusts that sent her widening eyes rocketing straight up into her head.

Her pussy was still spasming and trying to milk his tool when he abruptly pulled out and positioned himself above her chest. Slapping his juice-covered cock against her breasts, he grasped them in both hands and squished them around his shaft, forming a deep valley that he pistoned himself in and out of. He used them like they were his playthings, fucking her soft pillowy tits and slapping the head of his cock against her chin until his interests again turned elsewhere.

Rolling off of her, he barked another command. "On your hands and knees, elf."

She complied, and was immediately shoved face-first into a pillow by a hand between her shoulder blades. That same hand smacked her ass hard enough to leave a handprint, and then he was grasping for his tool, docking himself at her entrance and seeking entry.

"Oooh," she groaned, propping herself up on her forearms and wiggling back against him as the blunt tip of his cock stretched her tight cunt.

By this point she hadn't been expecting slow and gentle, and she wasn't disappointed. Gaturn took her in one smooth stroke, bouncing her forward with such force that she would have collapsed onto the bed if not for the hold he had upon her slender waist.

Savoring the moment, he grinded his hips against her, spreading her ass cheeks for a better look at her pussy as it quivered around his member. His thumb prodded at her other hole. She squirmed uncomfortably, and he gifted her with another smack on the ass before withdrawing his enormous prick, leaving her momentarily empty.

The next stroke hit her like an Iron Horde supply train, tearing a harsh grunt from her chest and making her lush elven body jiggle. Before her swaying breasts or wobbling ass could even recalibrate themselves and come to a standstill, a flurry of deep, decadent thrusts had them moving again. The train resumed, a chugging, huffing fleshbound machine full of speed and power that demolished her pussy and had her screaming into the pillow, her snow-white hair mussed about the sheets.

The obscene raucous slapping of flesh on flesh once again permeated the room, mixing in and highlighting her pathetic cries, his savage grunts, the frantic tapping of the bed against the greystone walls. Elindia had been in this position many different times under many different orcs, but this man well and truly dominated her with a ferocity that not even the Kor'kron had achieved. Her needy pussy accepted him eagerly, screamed with agonizing pleasure each time he kissed her cervix, trembled as he stretched her around his immense girth.

"How is it, Knife-ears?" he asked, and he seemed to emphasize every word with a hard, jarring thrust that made the tension inside of her belly grow to a boil. "Better than your kind and the fel-tainted welps in Durotar I bet."

Elindia moaned, too overwhelmed to respond. A big, grasping hand seized her by the hair, rolled her silver tresses into a knot and pulled. Hard. He yanked her upright onto her hands, the endless, almost melodic beat of orc cock plundering her pussy not letting up for a single second.

"What was that?"

"Yes," she breathed. "So... mmn... so much better."

Pleased, Gaturn hammered another orgasm out of her and then without warning plucked her off the bed, holding her parallel to the ground like a cocksleeve while he bucked into her and directed her back and forth along his tool.

Kept aloft as she was, due to his immense height the tips of her fingers just barely reached the floor, and she watched, her head hanging, as her arms limply danced to the rapid, forceful pounding her pussy was being subjected to. Each collision of his body against hers, each savage, full, complete, balls-deep stroke saw her entire body swaying wildly. Her large breasts swung like pendulums, her ass jiggled, her eyebrows wiggled, and her fingernails scraped against the stone floor, searching for something to hold onto.

But she had nothing to grab ahold of, nothing solid beneath her body other than a pair of orcish hands wrapped around her like iron shackles. Vaguely, she realized that she'd locked her legs around his waist to the best of her ability, an unconscious display of her willingness to be used as he saw fit, to be treated like nothing more than a long-eared cumdump.

And just as his thrusts never ceased neither did her impassioned moans or her erotic cries, husky, and breathless. They bubbled up from her lungs and burst from her lips, loud and intermingling with a stream of kaldorei profanity.

Time spent on his cock had long since shattered her diplomatic veneer of elven mystique and cold formality. She'd devolved into a flailing mess of a woman, her eyes wide like a frantic deer while her body trembled with a potent mixture of adrenaline and lust. Sweat imbued her lavender skin with a cool luster, highlighting the way her lissome body strained under the orc's terrible onslaught. Muscles contracted, nerves steeled themselves, but the relentless reaming of her pussy continued.

Slender and womanly, the way he ravaged her body bordered on profane. He guided her along his cock, slid her back and forth while his hips simultaneously worked into her, the difference in their sizes blatantly clear. She was a toy to him. A toy that couldn't stop herself from shouting out her love for the Mag'har monster stretching her pussy.

The room they were in no doubt failed to contain their debaucherous symphony of carnal consonance. The fleshy, animalistic sounds of her body being defiled, his grunts, her screams. The whole damn camp could probably hear her, but she didn't care. Not in the least. It was just her and Gaturn Deadmask, his fat fucking cock and her tight elven cunt mashing together, over and over, eager to please and eager to receive. She was utterly at his mercy, nothing but a tiny hole to be bent to his will, a receptacle for his seed and his frustrations. His hands dug into her skin, her clit pulsed, and a handful of thrusts later she was seeing white as another orgasm ripped through her.

When she came to she was being lowered onto unsteady feet. In another instant he'd lifted her again, only this time her back was pressed against his chest and her legs were folded up so her feet dangled in the air in front of her. His arms were like tree trunks made of muscle, powerful and immoveable. They held her beneath her knees, his hands reaching up to grip her by the back of the head and neck.

Elindia had been in a full nelson before--orcs seemed to favor the position--but the way Gaturn held her like he would never let go, the way he notched his absurdly thick cockhead at her entrance and slid all the way home, made it feel like it was her first time.

"Ohh, by Elune!" she groaned as he split her in two again.

The hands on the back of her head forced her to look down the entire time he fucked her, forced her to watch him ruin her pussy with an endless procession of strokes. He ravaged her just as he had before, with a greedy, rapacious hunger fueled by a twisted hatred for her kind. Up and down he bounced her on his tool, slamming her little elven pussy and making it squelch lewdly around his girth, making her clit throb with a forbidden need.

Like a chisel gradually chipping away at her sanity, Gaturn's strokes only seemed to grow in intensity. He kept her firmly in place as he beat her purple pussy into a dripping, rippling, overstimulated mess, making her sob, making her scream, making her cream all over his dick.

"Amazing!" she cried, her words slurred and barely comprehensible. She repeated herself, did it again in her native tongue. Again. Again. Delirious now, cock crazed.

Gaturn said nothing. He didn't need to. His grunts were loud in her ears as he bucked up into her with a mad ferocity, gradually building up another impending climax deep in her belly.

Elindia's body felt weak. Drained. Her tits jiggled with every impact of his strokes while her feet wobbled lifelessly in the air. Fatigue made it feel as if she'd lost control of herself, but the searing hot flame of pleasure surging through her body fueled her just enough to play the part of this violent brute's fuckdoll. She did it happily, a silly grin on her face that appeared all the more obscene given her ethereal beauty.

All she needed was more, like a hopeless addict hooked on Mag'har meat. He enabled her with cruel efficiency, stuffing her tight cunt with all it could get, until the orgasm that had been steadily building up exploded within her. She half-groaned, half-whined, her pussy quivering around the fat orc cock plundering her depths, making love to it and struggling to milk him of his seed with each spasm of her muscles.

He didn't stop, didn't cum. Another orgasm rolled over her, and when her mouth opened she couldn't hear herself scream. But she could feel the ineffable bliss as she'd never felt it before. Tears gathered at her eyes, and the entirety of her body trembled in an orgasmic aftershock that transformed her scream into the long-drawn-out moan of an overfucked night elf reduced to her most elemental urges.

Gaturn came shortly after, and even if she wanted to Elindia was powerless to stop him. A blinding flurry of strokes preceded a monumental climax as big and powerful as he was. Like a dam unleashed, his massive cock flooded her well-stretched pussy, giving her a second helping of baby batter and leaving her thoroughly creampied.

When he was through creaming her womb and pumping her insides full of sticky, virile seed, he deposited her upon the table where she laid motionless, eyes closed, ears twitching as she listened drowsily to him shuffle about the room. Semen leaked out of her, pooled on the tabletop. Her skin was hot against the cold wood. Exhausted, but satisfied.

The two of them were quiet for some time before Gaturn finally spoke.

"Are you awake, Knife-ears?"

Elindia opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She swallowed and tried again, her voice a barely audible croak. "Yes."

"I will form a pact with you," he said, voice gruffer than an avalanche. "Stay with me for a month and my men and I will leave Ashenvale."

At first she didn't quite comprehend what he'd said as her mind was still so out of sorts, but then it dawned on her and she smiled raggedly. Brushing her tousled hair from her face and gingerly sitting upright, she nodded. "That sounds fine to me, although I'll have to contact my superiors to confirm things. They may not want to wait that--"

Gaturn's cock smacked her on the cheek hard enough to turn her head.

"Suck."

Without hesitating, Elindia Dewshadow sucked. The pact was sealed.

12