DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
DeAnn gets to meet Roberts 3 sons.
2.3k words
4.5
16.4k
9
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers

I was begging Robert to let me suck my first black cock and I still wasn't sure if he would give me permission or deny me.

Finally Robert spoke, "Mark I think I will allow your wife to suck my cock. Would you like to sit here next to me and watch her being a cock slut for me?"

Mark said, "Sure, I love watching DeAnn being submissive. Do anything you want with her Bro."

As Mark got up he told Suzy to go over to the bar and fix him and Robert another cocktail. While Suzy was doing that, Mark crossed the room and sat down next to Robert. Mark's cock was still hanging out of his fly, but I focused all my attention on Robert.

I looked up expectantly at Robert and once again said, "Please Sir, may I have the honor of sucking your cock? Please Sir?" It was totally hot begging my new master while my husband sat there and smiled down at me. Wow!

About that time Suzy returned with the two cocktails. She handed the drinks to the two men and then took her place in front of my husband, back on her knees. Both us girls were side by side and facing our new masters.

Mark said to Suzy, "Take my cock in your mouth and rest your head on my leg so you can watch DeAnn as you suck me."

Suzy replied, "Yes Master Mark," and then laid her head as she had been told to, with his cock in her mouth and facing me so she could watch me too.

Robert told me, "DeAnn, you will now open your mouth and stick out you tongue."

I quickly replied, "Yes Master Robert," and did as he said.

I was still kneeling, now with my mouth open and tongue sticking out. Robert pulled out his cell phone and took a few photos. Then he reached out and roughly grabbed me by the hair, pulling my open mouth down onto his very hard, large cock.

I let his long, black cock slide over my tongue and went as far down as I could, deep into my throat. I choked a little but I've always thought of myself as a skilled cock sucker and as Robert's cock slid in and out of my mouth, I managed to take him deeper and deeper into my throat. Soon I was taking him all and using my tongue to make this as good for Robert as I could.

He was still holding me by the hair but he allowed me to move my mouth over his huge cock at my own rhythm. I figured he must be enjoying me or he wouldn't allow me to set my own pace. I was happy and eagerly kept sucking away.

Sometimes I'd go up and all the way down, fast and steady. Then I'd slow it down and really suck him hard and drag my tongue lovingly along his shaft. I was giving him my very best and I kept up the pace for a long time. My jaw was starting to ache because his cock was so large. I had to really stretch to open up wide enough. However, this was my first chance to impress Robert with my oral skills and I planned to worship this man's cock with my mouth until I got the hot sticky results I was after.

No sooner did that thought run through my mind then I heard Robert give off a moan. I felt his cock swell and then he unloaded into my eager mouth. His load was hot, and large. I swallowed, gagged, and tried my best to slurp it all down but it was just too much and a lot of it ran down my chin and onto my neck.

Robert said, "Keep my cock in your mouth until you're told you can stop." He then started taking photos with his phone again, photos of me with his cock in my mouth, his cum on my face and chin and my green eyes and blonde haired face looking up at him. Yeah, it was hot. This was turning out to be the hottest weekend of my life and it wasn't even the afternoon yet.

Robert glanced over at Mark and I could tell from the sounds Mark was making that he too was about to unload into Suzy's eager mouth. Then he let go. Mark too is a big cummer and Suzy wasn't really any more successful in gobbling down Mark's load then I was with Robert's. She ended up with Mark's sperm all over her face, dripping and running down her throat. Some ran all the way onto her big tits.

Mark had her by the hair forcing his cock all the way down her throat. He then reached down and pinched her nose shut and watched her choke and gag, unable to breathe. When he released her she was gulping air and crying just a bit which for some reason just turned me on like crazy. My husband was totally dominating Suzy and Robert was smiling a big smile too and was videoing his wife gagging.

Finally, after Suzy was allowed to catch her breath, out came the master's phones and Mark and Robert were both snapping photos of both of us now.

I was still holding Robert's cock in my mouth when I heard my husband say,

"Excellent. That was Excellent Suzy What a Good Girl you are."

Suzy said, "I'm so happy you enjoyed me Master Mark. Your pleasure is all I crave."

Then I heard Mark say to Robert, "Might be fun to let these two cock sluts lick the cum off each other while we take some more photos? What do ya say Bro?"

Robert said, "Great idea my friend. You two heard him. Get to it."

We both turned without a word and started licking each other's face, neck and chins. Then we ended up in a very long, intense, wet kiss, followed by more neck and face licking and sucking. We continued sucking and licking each other until every drop of the master's sperm was swallowed down and then we stopped, still looking like hungry sluts at each other.

Robert's voice interrupted our bliss by pointing out that there was some small drops of cum on the floor too. We both leaned down and started licking the floor. I think each of us was competing with the other to win the approval of the masters. All I knew was I was in heat. I was so hot my pussy felt like it was dripping. I continued to lick the floor even after all the cum was long gone.

At this point Suzy and I were on an even level. Just two submissive women who were blindly licking the floor and ready to do anything else the masters ordered. Later Suzy would no doubt assume her dominance over me again but for now we were enjoying ourselves as equals. Both Robert and Mark were looking down at us and nodding in approval.

After licking the floor clean we both looked up for further instructions. Robert made a motion with his hand that I took to mean, continue. I turned to Suzy and planted another long lip lock on her and we both fell back on the floor enjoying each others tongues. After awhile I slid down, kissing Suzy's neck, then sucking her beautiful, full, surgically enhanced tits. Then I went for her pussy. I had her moaning and wiggling as my mouth licked, sucked, slurped and my tongue darted in and out of her beautiful pussy.

The men were taking photos and video of us girls as we ended up finishing with a wonderful dual climax in the sixty-nine position. Wow, I was hot for this woman. Hell, we were hot for each other. What a rush!

We were both breathing heavy. We were sticky and very satisfied. Suzy rolled up onto me and pinned me to the floor, giving me one more long, wet kiss. We were told to stay on the floor holding each other for some cuddling while the masters finished their drinks.

Finally Robert announced that, "Lunch will be served on the patio. You two will shower and dress then join us."

Suzy took my hand and led me to a downstairs bathroom where we took a hot wonderful shower together. After that I followed her into a bedroom suite that had two walk-in closets full of all kinds of sexy clothing, shoes, and of course lots of mirrors to dress up by. I looked through some of the clothes and all I could think of was, wow, what to wear?

Suzy decided I would be wearing a pair of sexy black D'Orsay pumps with ankle straps and a black, snap front shirt. This was to be my outfit for lunch. Of course, I still had my red collar on but Suzy removed it and put a wide, black collar on me in its place with, of course, a dog tag that read ROBERT. A very uncomplicated outfit. This would be a very interesting lunch no doubt.

Suzy then dressed herself in a red, pleated, short skater skirt with suspenders and white pumps the same style as mine. Then she put on a snap front long sleeve white blouse. I realized the solid gold chain around her neck had a heart shaped padlock securing it with MARK engraved on one side and TIFFANY'S on the other side. I had been kept so busy up until now that I hadn't noticed the engraving. No doubt Mark had the key and she would wear it until my husband decided otherwise. It was beautiful and when the weekend was over I hoped Mark would give it to me.

So, I put on some make-up and my shirt and heels and then checked myself out in the full-length mirror. I liked what I saw. Not bad for a woman in her early fifties. My sex drive was always high but today it was really off the hook. I was in heat and ready for more.

Suzy came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. Her hands wrapped around and pulled the snaps open on my shirt then squeezed both my both my tits and started to work on my nipples. Her hands felt so good... I started to melt in her arms.

One last kiss on my neck and she said, "Later my pet, we will be late for lunch if we don't get a move on."

Suzy attached a leash to my collar and pulled me down the hallway. As we came out on the patio I was still trying to get the last snap on my shirt snapped closed.

Suzy indicated my place at the patio umbrella table and I sat down next to Robert as Suzy sat next to Mark. Robert put his hand on my leg and I smiled back at him.

The three empty chairs at the table were soon filled as Robert's sons walked over and took their places.

Robert looked over at me and said, "DeAnn, I'd like you to meet my sons."

He introduced them by age, oldest first. "This is Robert Jr., Michael, and Steven."

I was having trouble meeting their eyes but I did manage to say, "Nice to meet you all."

They all grinned and nodded and then Junior said, "We saw DeAnn on the porch as we rolled in dad. We've been looking forward to meeting her and getting to know her better."

Robert smiled at me then said, "Yes, I'm sure you have."

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and looked over as two Asian woman, dressed in sexy maid outfits, and heels walked over and stood next to Robert. He then introduced me to them.

"These two lovely servants are also Korean as is Suzy. This is Debbie and this is Becky."

They did a little curtsy and I just said, "Hi."

Robert said, "You may take drink orders and then serve lunch."

They were both lovely. No, they were both hot. Almost as hot as Suzy. I had made a discovery today. I discovered that I had a real thing for Korean women and black men too.

Lunch was wonderful and we talked for almost an hour after we had finished eating. I couldn't help but notice Robert's three sons were eyeballing me like I was the dessert.

Robert finally ended the patio chat by saying, "Would you boys like to give DeAnn a tour of the basement play room?"

Okay, now I knew I WAS the dessert.

The three boys looked over at Mark and when he nodded to them

the young guys all stood up and walked over to my chair. I was pulled to my feet and guided back into the house with one guy pulling my leash and the other two holding me by the elbows. These guys couldn't wait to get me downstairs.

Robert loudly said, "One hour and then I want her back up here, got it?"

They kept pulling me along and never really answered their dad but Junior whispered in my ear, "We've been waiting to give you a tour of the playroom, or should I say, The Dungeon? An hour isn't as much as we'd like, but it'll have to do. I hope later we'll be able to have a much longer session with you bitch."

They took me to the elevator and as Michael pressed the down button Junior & Steven took the front of my shirt and tore the snaps open then pulled the shirt off of me roughly. As the door to the elevator slid open, my shirt dropped to the floor and I was pushed into the elevator, naked, except for my heels and collar.

Ok, I was scared now. The fear was kind of erotic though and the thoughts of what these young guys might do with me down in the dungeon was feeding thoughts of pain and torture. I felt helpless and a little excited as the elevator doors closed.

Then Junior said with a big smile, "Going down."

-Continued in Part 4

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
145 Followers