DeAnn's Submissive Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
DeAnn discovers things about herself she didn't know.
3.5k words
4.57
15.8k
9

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers

By Sherry DeAnn

During the short ride down the two floors to the dungeon Junior told me, "I've never taken a woman as old as you to our play room before. I hope we won't be disappointed? IF you disappoint us we will spend more time whipping you and less time fucking you. Understand?"

I replied, "Yes Sir, I totally understand. I promise not to disappoint."

Michael said, "That's a very, very good attitude slut but that doesn't mean I won't lay the whip on you anyway. Whipping a old slut is kind of a turn on for me but if you're very submissive I won't whip you as much. Got it?"

"Please guys. Just give me a chance. I will be a super slut for all 3 of you. Any nasty thing you want I will do. Please just give me the chance. I will fuck, suck, and just anything you want."

As the elevator door opened I had my first look at their playroom and I looked over at Junior and told him, "I've never disappointed anyone in my life Sir, and I don't intend to disappoint today. PLEASE don't whip me too much Sir." Pain still scared me but having sex was easy.

Junior smiled, then he took me by my left arm and led me out of the elevator and into an elegantly decorated BDSM play room. I was impressed. They had a lot of bondage furniture including a very sturdy looking St. Andrews Cross, a large cage, large table with tie down straps, mirrors, photography equipment and a wall full of whips, cuffs, sex toys, hooks, clamps, and some things I wasn't really sure what they were or what they might be used for. This place was big enough for a pretty good size orgy.

The walls were stone and the decor was that of a very authentic castle dungeon. I saw a large fireplace and torches sticking out along the walls and they suddenly lit up as Junior clicked a remote he pulled from a pocket. I realized the torches and the fireplace were actually electric but they looked very real.

Next Junior dimmed the lights and standing there naked I found myself feeling very, very vulnerable and I liked it. The atmosphere was chilling in one way but I found myself seriously aroused as I took it all in. The fireplace, the torches, the chains, yeah, the atmosphere was very stimulating.

I've never actually been in such an elaborately done room. A room that had only one purpose. This room was dedicated to Domination, submission, pain and of course, pleasure. We have a playroom in the basement at home but nothing that was as well equipped as this room was.

My high heels clicked loudly on the stone floor as I was led to the far wall where a selection of whips were hanging. They stopped me in front of the whips and Junior said, "Would you prefer pain or pleasure today Slut? Of course your pain might be our pleasure?"

Steven had set up a professional looking video camera and had it recording me. He told me, "You're a Porn Star now baby. People will be able to buy this film online after this weekend. The money your film makes goes into the petty cash box here at the club." Then they all laughed.

"This is also one of the ways Dad attracts potentially new members."

I felt a chill run up my spine and it wasn't because I was standing there naked. The room temperature was actually a bit warm. No, it was knowing I had agreed to come down here with three young, black, strangers, thinking it would be exciting and not really knowing exactly what I was getting myself into. So far I had pretty much been having a great time. Now,looking at all those whips, the reality of what the next hour might bring was hitting me big time but I couldn't let down my husband. I was determined not to use my safe word, no matter what they did with me. That chill ran up my spine again.

The strangest part was I came to realize that deep down, I wanted this. Whatever was going to happen, I really wanted this. That revelation was a total surprise to me. I didn't really realize until now how deep my submissive urges went. This was a startling discovery.

As much as I've Played the Submissive Role I was never really in a situation that hammered home the fact that I was really helpless here. They could really do anything they wanted to with me and that scared me and aroused me, both at the same time. There would be NO safe word this weekend. No Way!

I felt another shiver of excitement as I answered, "It is for you to decide master."

Michael finally said, "C'mon man I want to fuck this bitch first and then we can whip her for awhile. Let's get moving, we only got a lousy hour and I want my balls to be empty before we let her go."

Michael and Steven each took hold of one of my wrists and pulled my arms up over my head while Junior clamped my wrists with the cuffs that hung from chains dangling down from an overhead beam. After they cuffed me Junior pressed a button on the wall and the chains tightened and pulled me up onto my tip toes and then he let off the button so that I was stretched tight, only the toes of my shoes touching the stone floor.

Right away the frenzy started. I felt hands running up and down my body. Fingers, probing in my pussy and minty flavored oil being splashed in my face, I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as the oil ran over my tongue and down my tits to my pussy. Now that they had me slicked up they completely explored my body. I had hands and fingers everywhere.

Then it got rougher. As I hung there, helpless, I felt the hands and fingers squeezing, probing, slapping my tits, ass, my pussy and then my face too. With my eyes closed to keep the oil out I really couldn't see who was doing what and it really didn't matter. I could feel the pinching, and probing, and the slapping. A hard swat to my butt, another across my face. Then another series of slaps across my ass. My face stung. My tits stung, and my ass was on fire. I was in a submissive trance, and strangely, loving it all, actually craving more and they gave me lots more. I was hurting everywhere and I could taste blood on my lips. Another first.

Then a voice broke through and I heard Michael say, "You want it, don't you slut? You want a big, young, cock in your pussy, don't you"

I felt the frenzy too and I heard myself urgently saying, "Yes Master, please fuck me. I want ALL of you to fuck me. I'm a SLUT and I need your hard cocks. Please use me. Please slap me some more. Anything you guys want."

Two of the brothers then slid an arm under each of my legs and lifted me up, off the floor. I was held, spread wide, so the third brother, Michael, could enter my pussy. My arms were still held tightly above my head as I felt his large hard cock slam into me. My pussy was stretched tight.

Michael was hardly in when I felt a shudder and had a wonderful climax. I let out a loud moan of pleasure and tried to move my hips to get all of his cock.

I heard Michael say, "Damn she really is a fucking slut. Listen to her cum already."

The two brothers holding me up started moving me in rhythm so Michael could slam me as deep as possible. His cock was huge and I had two more orgasms before I felt him swell up in me and unload his cum.

Michael yelled, "Fuck yeah, this bitch has a pussy made for fucking."

Junior said, "My turn bro, get over here and hold her for me."

It went on like that until all three of the brothers had fucked me. I lost count of how many times I climaxed but it was oh so intense. I still couldn't open my eyes because of the oil and sweat but I was one happy slut.

Junior said, "The clock is ticking bitch but we still have time for some cock worship. I'm going to lower you and remove the cuffs. Then I want you to get down on your hands and knees and be quick with it. Time is wasting."

I weakly said, "Yes Sir." They lowered the chain and uncuffed my wrists.

When I got down on my hands and knees on the stone floor Steven said, "There's a large puddle of our collective cum and body oil in front of you, all fresh drip from your pussy Put your face down on the floor and lick it up. Clean up the mess. You WILL swallow it all. Understand?"

Then he took a rag and wiped my eyes so I could see the puddle of a mix of all three of the brothers cum. It was a large puddle and Probably more cum than I'd ever swallowed before. I knew I would be whipped if I didn't obey and to be honest, I wanted to obey. I wanted to be used and humiliated and totally feel like they were in control of me. I was also beginning to want the whip too. Damn I was so intoxicated by this whole scene I just couldn't believe the changes, the new feelings I was experiencing.

I heard myself say, "Yes Sir. I will obey in anything you want from me."

One of them said, "I know you WILL bitch. Like you have a choice." Then they all laughed.

I could open my eyes now and had my face on the floor and my butt in the air as ordered then I started licking the large puddle of cum on the floor that had dripped out of my pussy while they held me wide open and fucked me. I could hear cell phone shutters clicking while I slowly ran my tongue through the sticky goo on the stone floor. I was actually teasing them and it was enjoyable knowing they were aroused watching me. I seemed to get as much of the goo on my face and hair as I did on my tongue but the floor was now clean and I knew they were all rock hard again. I ran my fingers through the jizz on my face and then, on my knees, I looked up at them and made a nasty time of sucking my fingers for their cameras.

The video camera continued to record me and I hoped they'd let me see the end result later.

"Man, my dick is fucking hard. I need some of that bitches mouth," Junior said.

Then he pulled up a stool and sat down in front of me. I was grabbed by my hair and Junior said, "Open your mouth slave."

I didn't reply this time, I just held my mouth open. Holding me by my oily, blonde hair Junior pulled my mouth down on his hard cock. He told me, "Keep your mouth open and let my cock slide down your throat."

I did but gagged a little. He told me, "We'll work on that gag problem another time baby. Now I want you to give me the best fucking blow job you're ever given. Now suck it. Before you're allowed to leave here you will have been a nasty slut for all 3 of us. You'll have hard, young cock in every hole bitch."

Then I felt A whip across my back. I jumped and squeeled at the unexpected sting.

Junior yanked my hair hard and said, "Suck it bitch." He sounded very serious and I knew he was feeling dominant and dangerous. It excited me more.

At this point if they had made phone calls and invited all their friends over I would have sucked every cock in the room.

I started sucking Junior as deep and hard as I could. Trying my best to worship Junior's cock with my mouth and tongue. I was really wanting to please him and by the sounds he was making I knew I was pleasing him big time.

The whip was laid across my back over and over as I sucked on Juniors rock hard cock. It stung like hell but I focused on the cock in my mouth and then began to crave the whip too.

Steven said, "You like the whip, don't your slut?

Fuck yeah, check it out. This fucking old bitch is digging sucking cock and being whipped. Now that's HOT."

Junior finally shuddered and yelled, Fuck yeah."

Then he pulled my mouth off his cock and rubbed his dripping manhood all over my face. It felt good knowing how much I had pleased this young guy. My face was just totally covered with their cum and that felt good too. I thought to myself, these guys have the power but I have some too. They want me so bad that I have a kind of power over them too. Sorta anyway.

Michael was next, then Steven. We went longer than an hour because they just didn't want to let me go. When Steven blew his wad he told me, "Don't swallow it yet. I want to take a photo of you, mouth open, and full of my jizz."

He had a big load and I opened my mouth and some of it dribbled down my chin. They all took photos and Steven was doing a video when he ordered me, "Now swallow it all."

I swallowed and then opened my mouth again and stuck out my tongue. My mouth was empty but my face was still a mess of sticky goo. I started licking my lips and looking at their video camera. That was getting them all horny again.

Steven said, "Fuck, this bitch is a keeper."

Michael got behind me and pushed his big cock into my ass and made me scream just a little as he pushed it in. As he pumped me Steven put some clamps on my nipples and Junior pulled my hair and slapped my face over and over. When Michael finally shot a hot load of sperm into my ass I passed out for a second. At least I remember seeing stars and would have face planted into the floor if Junior hadn't still been holding me by my hair.

Finally Junior looked around at his brothers and said, "That's it for today. Hopefully dad won't be pissed that we kept her into overtime, but she is one hot fucking slut and she knows where she stands with us now for sure. Next time we'll use the Cross & The Whips Bitch."

They all laughed at that and starting zipping up. I was just laying on the floor at this point. I was pretty much used up.

Junior took my hands and pulled me up into a weak and wobbly standing position. Then we all walked back to the elevator and as we ascended he used his other hand to hold me by the throat and french kissed me as his two brothers reached out and grabbed a tit each. Just squeezing and pinching and enjoying the elevator ride.

I kissed Junior back and when the elevator doors opened he said, "You didn't disappoint baby. You definitely didn't disappoint and the next time I plan to have you all to myself and for longer than an hour. You can be sure of that."

Still holding my hand Junior led me out of the elevator and I said, "Thank you sir. Thank you to all three of you for the tour of your dungeon. I look forward to serving you all again." Then I winked at Junior. I knew these young guys were wanting me like a drug addict wants his next fix and it thrilled me.

Mark met us at the elevator and Junior released my hand, and my husband reached down and took hold of it. Reclaiming me and then then he looked the boys over and said, "So did you enjoy my wife's company for the last hour AND A HALF?"

I couldn't tell if Mark was pissed off or just pulling their chain but he got their attention.

The boys assured Mark that they did and thanked him for allowing them to have me and they also assured him that I was special and they had definitely enjoyed me down stairs.

Junior said, "Anytime you'd care to let me give her a longer and more personal tour of our dungeon just say the word Mark. I'd be happy to oblige."

Mark just looked at them and nodded. Then as the boys went out to see their father on the patio Mark said to me, "You are one hot woman baby. I watched you on the security monitor to make sure it didn't get out of hand. How about a hot shower and a nap before we dress for dinner? I'm sure those youngsters will be talking about that hot old lady for some time. IF they had of brought you back on time I would have been disappointed but you were way too hot for that. I expected overtime...."

I looked up into his handsome face and with a big smile I said, "I wasn't worried baby. I knew you'd be close by. A hot shower really sounds good, especially if you'll join me and wash my back and then you could scratch my itch like only you can do?"

Mark smiled back and still holding my hand he pulled me back to the elevator. This time we went up a floor to our suite. I hadn't seen it yet and wow, it was nice. I took off my heels and Mark removed my collar setting me free, for a little while anyway. Then I went right to the bathroom and the shower. It was wonderful. A large, walk in shower with a bunch of spray heads shooting hot water everywhere. Wonderful.

I was sore but still feeling horny. Then I felt a strong set of hands on my shoulders. Mark had a soapy sponge and was rubbing my back, shoulders, and it was so wonderful to be back in the arms of the man I love. Mark and I both have a craving for kinky sex but at the same time we both need and crave the love we have for each other. That's the one thing that gives us the security and freedom to live the life we do. We understand the distinction between love and lust and for us, our love is strong as is the bond we share. We are soul mates and I know there could never be another man like Mark. I also know he feels the the same way about me. Our love is special and our life is special too.

After showering together we dried off and Mark snatched me up and carried me over to the bed. He gave me a long, passionate kiss on the mouth. This was not just sex, it was love and affection. He started moving onto my neck, then still kissing me he slid down onto my tits. Oh I love this side of Mark. Soft and gentle, lovingly he sucked my nipples and lightly bit on each one. Back and forth, sucking and gently biting. Then he moved lower across my stomach and finally down to my shaved pussy. He licked, sucked, bit, and penetrated me with his tongue. I just spread my legs wide for him and moaned and wiggled as he brought me to several climaxes. Then I felt him enter me with that big, hard cock that I know so well.

As he slowly pumped me I arched my back and started breathing heavily, "Oh yeah baby, oh yeah, I love it Mark. OOhhh baaby."

I had two more climaxes before he exploded in me. I went limp as he slid his cock from me.I told him, "Wow, that was fantastic babe. I didn't know if you had been drained dry while I was down in the basement but I guess I should have known you'd still be ready for me."

He looked at me and said, "Damn right you should have known. It will be a cold day in Hell when I can't get it up for you baby. Now lets grab a quick nap before dinner time."

I said, "Mmmm, Sounds good. I love you so much Mark."

Then I cuddled up and fell asleep in his arms but not before I heard him whisper, "I love you too sweet heart."

To Be Continued in Part 5

DeAnn1960
DeAnn1960
144 Followers