Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers

It was not to be. Josh missed his golden chance when Mom called up, "Breakfast, sleepy heads! Hurry down or the pancakes will get cold!"

************* Sunday:

Josh slipped out the back door. Bill and I didn't speak to each other during breakfast. I came down in my robe, and Bill knew I was naked underneath it. He was wearing his pajamas, and they definitely could not hide an erection if he got one. I decided to make sure that he got one. I'm evil that way.

We sat next to each other, and I began to play footsie with him, rubbing his leg with my bare foot. He dropped his left hand below the table, and rested it on my robe-covered thigh.

Bill gradually wormed his hand underneath my robe, so that now it was touching my bare leg. Mom came over to pour some more coffee for me, and I suspect she saw Bill's hand on my bare thigh. Her eyebrows went up, but Dad was there, and he was oblivious, so Mom kept silent. I removed Bill's hand. I got up to go the kitchen with the excuse of getting more syrup.

Bill came over to me for no reason. "No more shenanigans in our parents' house, Bill", I whispered. Bill nodded. Grandma had recovered in any event, so we are both going to fly to our separate destinations tomorrow. I can't wait to see my kids!

Josh drove both of us to the airport in the rain. There were thunderstorms and both of our flights were canceled. I was re-booked out at 7am the next day, Monday.

************* Tuesday:

I was traveling Monday and there was so much excitement when I finally got home that I did not have time to give you an entry, Dear Diary. But now I have a lot to tell you!

When my flight was canceled, and given I was booked to go out the next day at 7am, I decided to stay at an airport hotel. Bill and I decided to share a room, to save money. Also, there was a shortage of rooms, and we got the last one at the airport Hilton, which was the nicest hotel.

Bill and I took Josh out to dinner to thank him for his ride and for staying with us while we found a hotel. We all drank an enormous amount at dinner, and Josh got drunk, and I told him he should not drive. He could crash with us at our hotel. Our room had two double beds.

Well, you know where this is going, don't you, Dear Diary? Shall I just cut to the chase? As soon as we got to the room the boys ganged up on me and I was naked in no time. I playfully tried to escape from them, but where can a girl run when she is naked?

Actually, I left the room and ran down the hall, squealing in protest and stark naked, but Josh ran after me, his big hard cock leading his way. He tackled me near the end of the hall, turned me onto my back, spread my legs, and stuck it into me.

"Here in the hall, Josh? Really?" I said.

"Okay, babe," he said, and he picked me up with his cock still inside me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He calmly walked us down the hall to our room. Two men leaving the elevator in the middle of the hall saw us. They stopped dead in their tracks and stared. They were checking out my boobs, I think. They must have known I was sitting impaled on Josh's cock. I smiled and waved to them. One of them waved back.

Before this visit, as you know Dear Diary, with a few notable exceptions, I was a modest person. It's not clear to me exactly how I turned into this sexually wild animal, but I surely have. And that's a fact. It's not an alternative fact; it's a fact.

Josh finished up with me on the bed. Since we were in a hotel, far from my parents, I let it all out and moaned to my heart's content while he pummeled me. So far, with all this fucking, I had yet to cum. When Josh finished with me, I beckoned Bill with my best come hither look.

Bill had lost his erection and had trouble getting it up again. I think it was because Josh was in the room and had just ravished my small body. Those things can affect a man, I guess. But I wanted another round with Bill, and so I began to play with his cock. Nothing much was happening.

I went down on him. That was Steve's favorite. He liked blowjobs more than fucking anyway. I guess now I know why. So, I have a lot of experience with blowjobs. A LOT. And I always try to do a good job at anything I try to do, and over the years of our marriage Steve tutored me on how to give a blowjob that blows a man's mind, as well as his cock.

So I gave my brother Bill one. It was too damn good, and he erupted in my mouth without warning. As taught by Steve, I swallowed the whole load. Both Bill and Josh were impressed. Better though, was that Josh had a new erection from the excitement of having watched my blowjob from heaven.

As it turns out, it was Josh who took me again, and at my suggestion he fucked me with me bent over, in the middle of the room. I was facing the room's window, with the drapes open. My boobs were pressed flat against the window as he fucked me. I don't know if anyone saw me, but it is likely someone did. Our room was facing a wall of room windows from across the courtyard.

Towards the end of the fuck, he placed me on all fours and fucked me like an animal. He quickly came: He pulled out and covered the small of my back with his cum. I stayed on all fours once he left me, since I figured Bill had recovered his erection. I wiggled my ass, waiting for Bill to get the idea and to mount me. I knew he wanted me. I figured he would mount me. You never really know until it happens, but I figured it would happen.

I could not stand not knowing how it would feel again finally to have my own brother Bill fuck me. I did not have long to wait. Bill mounted me only seconds after Josh left me. Once again I felt like a bitch in heat. Oh my God when his cock entered my pussy it was so spectacular that I heard Purcell's trumpet fanfare in my head. Really!

It was not spectacular due to the physical pleasure of his cock. In that respect it was not that different than when Josh's cock was inside me. No, it was the psychological thrill that it was the cock of my brother Bill that was inside me.

I can't really explain it, Diary. Suddenly I was overcome with emotion. I was thrilled that Bill lusted for me. I had loved him my entire 27 years, just not sexually. I loved him as a brother. Now that love was morphing into something else, something much more special. And because it was Bill, my very own Bill, I was turned on beyond reason.

The sensations as Bill fucked me were so intense I began to cry. Bill got alarmed, but they were tears of joy. Fortunately, he quickly figured that out, and he did not stop. I began to moan. I almost never moan during sex, but this time I had no choice.

He pulled out, picked me up with no effort at all, and then dropped me on my back onto the bed. I saw his face, and I could see the most bizarre mix of emotions: He radiated lust.

He was consumed with it. The lust was not general lust; it was lust for me, and for me alone. Mixed in was the thrill that I was letting him take me. I saw that in his twisted smile. His face also conveyed excitement, and finally, I law love twinkling in his eyes.

I don't know of course what he saw in my face, but probably it was also a mixture. Right then I desperately wanted him inside me, but I was also nervous. No, Diary, I was scared. I'm not sure of what exactly I was scared, but I was definitely scared.

If I had to guess, I was scared of the unknown. What was to happen after my brother and I fucked? There was no question this would change everything for the rest of my life. You have to be an idiot not to be scared when you put it like that. Am I right?

Bill likes it when he sees fear in my face. It makes me look vulnerable, and he feels like my big brother, my protector. That's because he is both! He enjoys feeling like that.

As he fucked me missionary style is when I came. I had the noisiest orgasm ever recorded at the Indianapolis airport, I'm sure. Maybe when I next return, there will be some sort of plaque recognizing the loudest ever orgasmic scream of the Hilton Hotel at the Indianapolis airport. The prize goes to: Mary Hardwick.

I kissed both men goodbye when I left them to get on the plane. Josh gave me an envelope, saying, "Open this when you're alone."

I got on the plane. I was seated next to a good-looking guy named Chet and we chatted and hit it off right away. After a while, he asked about the envelope I was still holding in my hand, and I explained a friend gave it to me just before boarding, and I did not know what was in it.

I was now away from everyone, so I opened it. It had five pictures in it, all of them with me naked in my room. The last one was one of me using Mr. Cucumber to fuck myself. I had forgotten about the nice man next to me. He had been looking over my shoulder. He had seen all of the pictures too. He was as shocked by the photos as I was. Since I had forgot he was there, it was jarring when Chet said, "I like that one. The one with the cucumber."

I was so startled I jumped a little bit in my seat. I looked at him. He looked at me. "The real thing is better; trust me," I said.

Chet replied, "I do trust you, my dear. But don't you think we should verify it?"

"Very funny. You're cute, but we're on an airplane, Chet," I said.

"Follow me to the toilet," Chet said. He got up, and waited, so I shrugged my shoulders. I did not understand, but I got up and followed him.

Chet went into the rest room, whispering to me just before he entered the restroom. I looked at him with disbelief, shock and outrage. He kissed me. The kiss was wonderful, and the whole situation with the pictures, and the kiss, aroused me.

Sensing that he had me, he whispered instructions to me. Following his instructions I waited a couple of minutes and then I entered the tiny airplane bathroom too. I locked the door behind me.

There he was, sitting on the toilet with a nice erection. His cock was pointing straight up. There was just enough room for me to raise my skirt, then to slither down my panties and take them off. I slowly sat down right onto his cock. As I felt it fill me up, I thought to myself, "Holy shit. I'm fucking a complete stranger in an airplane bathroom at 35,000 feet. How cool is that?"

Here's my question, Dear Diary. How did Chet know what an amazingly easy slut I had become, that I would fuck a complete stranger I had known for 30 minutes in an airplane bathroom? I was even stone cold sober. Am I that obvious? I guess I am.

When I got home and I saw my two kids, life returned to normal. Steve was thrilled to have me back, and I cooked a big dinner for Steve and his partner Jason, my two children, and me.

************* Wednesday:

Well Dear Diary, I've told my story of my trip home. I learned that I am one strange cookie. I know I'm going to fuck my brother every time I see him, but he lives far away, and I need a man inside me now. No more halfhearted fucks like the ones of my marriage. No more zipless fucks in airplane toilets. I want passion and power.

And now I'm on the pill as you know, so there are no constraints. None. I can give myself totally to any man I want to, and that is exactly what I intend to do. I'll write to you again when I figure out how, when, and -- especially -- who. I already do in fact have a few ideas...

Okay, okay, I'll tell you one idea. I sent Bill a text. I told him it's been too long since he has visited his niece and nephew, and 'for a variety of reasons' I think it would be great if he could visit soon.

Bill wrote back right away. 'How soon?" he texted.

I wrote back, 'Now. Now would be good.'

After a short delay Bill wrote back, 'I'm booked on tomorrow's 2pm flight.'

I wrote back, 'Oh goodie! Tomorrow I will not be wearing underwear.' I texted him a picture the john had taken of me, where I am lying on the bed, legs splayed, fingering myself. Underneath it, I added the caption, 'If only you were here now, my love.'

Being daring, I invited Amber and Zeke for a little reunion. I called Amber and we talked for a long time (3 hours, I think). We ended the call when my phone battery died.

Amber still had those old porno DVDs, and she said she would bring them along, and if Zeke refused to come too, she would cut off his access to her body. With a threat like that, I knew he would come. In truth, I suspected he was chomping at the bit to taste my charms again, too. Is it too conceited to think like that? After all, it has been a long time.

Bill sent me a text back with only emoticons. Dear Diary, I leave it to you to guess what they were. I now have nothing to do but to wait until tomorrow. May it come soon! And may I cum soon after.

************* Wednesday, one week later:

I did not mean to ignore you, Dear Diary, this past week. Amber, Zeke and my loving brother Bill had a great time visiting me. If you know what I wrote earlier, then you have some idea what happened: Zeke and Amber, Zeke and me, Bill and Amber, and best of all, Bill and me. As a coda, I got it on with Amber. God, I love that woman. It was fun.

Nevertheless, there were two big shocks.

Shock number one was when Jim dropped by, the most likely candidate to be the father of my little girl June. I had not seen him since that infamous night of my extramarital gangbang. I don't even know how he found me. He was very upset. At the time, I had answered the door in a robe, and was naked underneath in it. Amber was the same way. Zeke and Bill had left to get liquor and munchies.

There was something deeply wrong with Jim. I invited him in. Amber did not know who he was, but she quickly inferred he was one of my former lovers. I'm not sure a one night gangbang/group sex experience counts as being a former lover, but I do remember he was a great fuck.

Also, I did get it on with him one time after that memorable gangbang. Amber quickly noted the startling resemblance between Jim and June, and she shot me a look, nodding her head towards a framed photo of little June. I smiled at her and shrugged. Amber said, under her breath, "Way to go, girl."

Jim's true love had dumped him last month. She left him for another man. She had been cheating on him for a couple of months before she dumped him. That was bad, but it got much worse: both of his parents had died a few days ago in a car accident.

I was muttering sympathetic noises, feeling horrible for Jim, when Amber broke in with cruel bluntness: "So you are coming back to your old lover Mary for some gratuitous sex to comfort you in your pity party?"

Amber saw the visit for what it was, and was calling Jim on it. I had not even realized what was going on. I saw Amber texting furiously, and then she said, "Well Jim, that's quite a story. Is any of it true?"

Jim looked ashamed and did not say anything. Apparently, it was all a con for me to give him a pity fuck. "Mary, is he the guy who you once told me was your first great extramarital fuck? Or is he a different Jim? Did you fuck him during the month of June?"

Amber never ceases to amaze me: Both her memory and her deductive talent are extraordinary. I nodded. "Yes to all," I said.

Amber stood and dropped her robe. She stood naked and stunningly gorgeous in her nudity, in front of Jim. Amber is a stunningly beautiful woman and her body is to die for. "We don't have much time, Jim-boy. Take off your clothes and lie down on the rug right here, on your back."

Jim just stood there, stunned. Clearly he had never met someone like Amber before. Few men have, I'm sure. Women like Amber are rare. They are rare, indeed. "We don't offer second chances, lover boy. Do it now, or forever hold your piece." Her remark, laced with its double entendre, made me giggle.

He did as she said. His cock was semi erect just from seeing her naked body. I dropped my robe, too, so now I too was naked, and I put Debbie Does Dallas again on the large computer screen. (I do not own a DVD player.) "Suck him hard for me, cousin," Amber said.

I did as instructed, and he kissed the parts of me near his mouth as I blew him. When he was nice and hard I continued to suck, since I was enjoying myself. Jim fondled my boobs as I sucked him. Amber pulled me off of him, his cock popping as it left my mouth. Amber stood over him, her glistening cunt looming over his straining cock that was pointing straight up.

Standing like that, tormenting him with anticipation, she said, "Two things, lover boy. Don't ever lie to my cousin Mary again. The other is to pull out and do not cum in me. You can cum in Mary's mouth instead. Agreed?"

Jim barely managed to mumble something. His eyes were glued to Amber's wet pussy.

"Say it so we can hear you, Jim," Amber said, rather firmly with her tone of voice tinged with anger. Amber had just a bit of a southern Indiana twang when she spoke. I at least found her twang to be fetching. Jim looked up at her glistening pussy, boobs and face above him.

"I agree," Jim said loudly, now having recovered, and he smiled up at Amber's pussy. Maybe he saw her smile back; I could not tell. She lowered herself slowly. She aligned herself magnificently so that his cock slipped right into her. She nodded her head towards me.

I knew just what to do. I crawled over to Jim and began to kiss him as he fucked my cousin. I positioned myself so that Jim could see Amber's luscious boobs bouncing around above him. She had a body that no man could not help but lust for and enjoy, and boy, did she know how to use it!

"Oh, this man is good. He is really good, Mary. Methinks you speak the truth. Wow," as she said that last 'wow,' it morphed into a moan. Mary began to moan and groan as she fucked Jim without mercy, almost as if her life depended on Jim giving her an orgasm. I'm glad it did not, because in fact she did not cum during the fuck.

Mary was so good, in short order Jim cried out "I'm going to cum!" Mary quickly got off him, and I climbed over to his cock and enveloped it in my mouth, and I felt stream after stream of cum filling up my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but some spilled out onto Jim.

Amber put on her robe. She said, in a torrent of words, "I leave in a few days. Make a date with Mary for after I go, if you want more. She now fucks better than I do. We're first cousins, kissing cousins if you will, so I know. Now get dressed and go, Jim. Our lovers are about to return. They're due back in five minutes, and trust me, you do not want to let them catch you here. Remember, no more lies! "

Amber threw Jim's clothes at him. I stayed naked, hoping to inspire Jim to call upon me, once Amber, Zeke and Bill had all left.

Now dressed and ready to go, Jim prepared to leave. Even though I was stark naked, I followed Jim outdoors to our front porch. He took me in his arms, letting his hands run all over my naked body. "You have one hell of a cousin, Mary. "

"I know. I hope I'm enough for you after your Amber experience," I said, as Jim caressed my naked ass.

"Mary, I have thought of you with great longing after those wonderful two times, back when you were married to Steve. I cared for you too much to try to lure you into an extended extramarital affair with me. I came over just now when I heard you divorced. I really want to see you again."

As he said that last remark he was fondling my boobs. The idea of him seeing me again while I was naked and in his arms made me giggle. He was seeing all there was to see right then and there.

"Amber said no lying, Jim," I said as he kissed my bare shoulders.

"What I just said was the God's honest truth," he said. "Will you see me even though I guess you now have a lover, Mary?"

I noticed Bill's rental car was parked outside. It was empty. Where were Zeke and Bill? I figured it out; all of Amber's texting! Amber was up to her usual mischief. "Don't worry about my lover, Jim. Give me a call. I have often remembered you, too." I thought of my baby June. "Actually, I've never been able to forget you and that remarkable night in June, long ago."

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,417 Followers