Dear Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers

Jim smiled. We kissed. "I can't wait, pretty woman," he said, and in fact he called me the very next day.

I went back in, having said goodbye to Jim while naked on my front porch, only to see all of Zeke, Bill, and of course Amber laughing uproariously. "Amber texted us to sneak in and to enjoy the show. Boy, did we!" Zeke explained.

"I thought as much when I saw your car outside," I said.

"Now who wants to try to outdo Jim?" Amber said.

"Let's taste his cum first," Bill said, and he gave me a long kiss, running his hands all over my naked body.

"Good idea," Zeke said, as he pulled Bill off me and kissed me passionately. "I can't compete with cum as tasty as Jim's. Bill, are you up for the Amber challenge?"

"That I am, that I am," Bill said as he advanced towards Amber. Amber lay down and spread her legs invitingly.

As they began to fuck, Bill said, "Amber you are one of the two sweetest women in the world. Boy do I love to make love with you."

"Who's my competition?" Amber said, teasingly.

"Aren't we catty today?" Bill said, as Amber began to moan underneath the plundering of my brother's cock inside her.

"Do you want just to watch, or to play, cousin?" Zeke asked, while he fondled my boobs and tweaked my nipples tenderly.

"Kiss me again, and I'll decide," I said.

Zeke smiled. "You forgot to say where you wanted the kiss," he said, as he went down on me.

I groaned. "I wanted the kiss on my lips, but where you are now is fine," I said in a breathy tone. I barely got all of that phrase out before I was overcome with erotic pleasure. I turned my face and saw Jim standing at my window with a video camera, recording the goings on.

Boy, life is full of surprises. I looked at Jim's camera, winked, smiled, and then gave a little wave with my hand. Lucky for Jim, nobody else saw him there.

************* The Following Saturday:

Dear Diary,

After bill, Zeke, and the redoubtable Amber had left, Jim immediately asked me out. He wanted to know if Amber and I had gotten it on, too.

I did not see why I should deny it, but I did. I told him it was none of his business.

But for you, and only for you, Dead Diary, here is what happened. After that group sex session Jim recorded, we all went to bed. I got restless from all the stimulation, including the episode with Jim. Perhaps it was especially due to that. I had some thoughts running around in my head, so I went to the kitchen to get a glass of bourbon to calm myself down. I found Amber there.

"Can't sleep either?" I said.

"I can't believe what I did with your old lover Jim today. I was way out of line. Can you forgive me, sweet cousin, my love?" Amber asked. Her tone was nervous. She had crossed a line, and she knew it.

I did not answer. I just went to her and kissed her. I removed her robe, noticing she was naked underneath it. I led her to the armchair and sat her in it. I knelt in front of her, spread apart her legs, and gave her what I hope was the most wonderful cunnilingus anyone ever had. She moaned, but very softly. We did not want the men to hear and to come down. This was just about us. We made love together for at least an hour, maybe longer.

After the intense hour was up, more or less, I said, "I feel like having a cock inside me now."

"Me too. Whose brother do you want?" Amber asked.

"Mine," I said, and we went upstairs, woke up our brothers in the manner all men dream of being waked, and each of us had a wonderful time with our men.

Anyway, I told Jim none of that, but he saw me remembering I guess, and he probably figured I had gotten it on with Amber. I don't understand why my having a lesbian episode should turn a man on, but if definitely did with Jim. Or maybe, just the prospect of having sex with me again turned him on. Maybe both?

He took me to dinner, and then to the movies, and he was a perfect gentleman. Well, he was less than perfect in the theater. It was too air conditioned, and I complained my legs were cold. Jim had worn a light jacket, so he gallantly removed it and covered my legs with it. It was warm from his body and felt yummy on my cold legs. I said thanks. To thank him properly, I leaned over to give him a light kiss.

That was it. It was enough of a green light for Jim to slip his hand under his jacket and caress my bare thigh. I did nothing to stop him. Nor did I protest, so soon after Jim pushed my skirt up, exposing my panties, which of course were still under his jacket. I raised my hips to help him when he pushed up my skirt, giving him a green, green, very green light. He pushed my panties aside, and I stopped him. Jim looked disappointed until he saw me slightly raise my hips and slip my panties off.

I handed him my panties, winked, and he smiled broadly. He smelled my panties, sighed deeply, and he began to message my pussy. When I was good and wet, which did not take long, he began to finger me. I got highly aroused. I stopped him. I handed him his jacket, grabbed my purse, and said, "We're moving to the back row."

We got up, went to the back of theater, Jim holding my panties as we walked. I told him to sit down and whip out his cock, which he rapidly did. I then sat down on it. I looked around to make sure nobody was watching us, and then I began to move up and down. You know the rest, don't you Dear Diary?

I had a great time with Jim over the next few months. I fucked him as much as possible. I was insatiable. I was never satisfied, because wonderful man that he was, and talented at fucking as he was, he was neither Bill nor Zeke. The two of them, plus Amber, had ruined me for Jim.

I tried hard, and did other outrageous things besides fucking in the theater. It was all good sex, and I enjoyed all of it, but it did not have the magic that came with Bill, Zeke, and Amber. I was, and still am, a ruined woman.

Jim asked me to marry him. I told him that Bill was my brother, and Zeke and Amber were my first cousins, and I did love him, but I could not give up the three of them. Then I got the surprise of my life.

Jim said, "I knew they were your brother and cousins. I am not an idiot, Mary. I love you, and I am okay with the occasional wild sexual visit with them. Maybe I can enjoy the charms of Amber again, who knows?"

"Oh Jim!" I began to cry. "Do you still want me, even knowing that? All of that?"

"Yes, lover, I do. I repeat: Will you marry me?" Jim asked me on bended knee. He even had a ring with him. He slipped it on my finger.

"I will answer you the way I know best," I said, and I slowly undressed before him. When I was naked I undressed him, too. I took his hand and led him up to my bedroom. "Let's not wait until the wedding night," I said, as I pushed him down on the bed, jumped on top of him, and began to kiss him all over his gorgeous body.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,408 Followers