All Comments on 'Dear Diary'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely. I found the presentation via the diary refreshing and very effective. I have read stories where the husband has found out about an affair by reading his wife’s diary, but this was even better. You have set the stage for more and varied loving encounters. I hope you bring this story to a happy, loving conclusion.

lyddenlyddenalmost 2 years ago

Great story. you need to fuck Kirsty as well, you k ow you want to.

FeltfixerFeltfixeralmost 2 years ago
Description

Great story.

Would have liked a better description of granny, age etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story thanks for sharing

rennat1rennat1almost 2 years ago

A new style for you and a welcome return after 3 months. Don't keep us all waiting for so long until your next offering

WirdSmiffWirdSmiffalmost 2 years ago

A lovely story. Had me enthralled from beginning to end, as usual. Your inventive mind never fails to entertain me. I’m already thinking of your part 2 and where it will take your three subjects. Many thanks for your continued work.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031almost 2 years ago

It's your move... are you going to make it??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your "Dear Diary". I thought it was a beautiful sexy story. I hope you read some more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a great story I’m hoping it’s all true as I’d love a grandmother like you to help me out 😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One can only hope to read about her decisions and consequences from them. Great story. Wonderful read. Love first person stories. Let's one feel as if it's their own experience. 5⭐

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 1 year ago
Poignant memory

So well written, beautiful descriptions of feelings, body part arousal and activities.

"As your back passage is plundered...arse cunt...arse cunt...each time bringing me to the brink the swapping holes." Only a skilled writer can make that so sensual hole a grandson has his grandmother " trusses up like a turkey.

A tender story of love.

JimDiamondJimDiamond10 months ago

What a wonderful bit of writing that was to end as a cliff hanger to begin another story. Even the silly Brit language was not a put off as she described things. While I have always enjoyed older women far more than the young as a rule, it was only as I aged that I found out how wonderful women my own age could be so incredibly delightful. Yes they ARE the same age as the "older women" from before, or even younger. Those hot, crazy young women from the 70's and early 80's that I enjoyed but favored slightly older ones have matured as if they were wonderful spicy wines. When gently opened to the air they become an unbelievable experience to sip and savor. Thanks for a wonderful story. Now get busy and tell us about what you left unfinished... :-)

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg1239 months ago

"Dear Diary:" - The writing is in the style of one making notes to themselves...rather unusual for the telling of a "story." It does have the wherewithal to keep the reader's attention. The story is a female vision. story version of "wham bam, thank you ma'am."

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale7 months ago

I enjoyed that. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story. Well written with a long slow and very descriptive build up. But no real ending? ? ?

I loved reading a story written in raw rustic English. IMHO it is has a wonderful flowing style. I find it easier to read than American penned stories that are littered with unfamiliar words, and the use of ordinary common words in odd ways with new meanings

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous