Dear Diary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And?" Adrain asked impatiently, "Number of sexual partners?"

"Erm.. 3, Sir.." Xian said.

"So little? At your age as a slut, you should have at least 4. Starting from 18, one each every year until your age 21." Adrain said and the men laughed.

Xian looked down sadly as she bowed and said, "I am sorry, Sir. Maybe the number will go up after tonight?"

Everyone laughed but Xian looked away, scared at loud cheering and laughing. I wanted to say something to help her but there was nothing I could do.

Adrain said, "Alright, fair enough. Now take your top off. You want us to fuck you right? Let's see how worthy you are!"

Xian unbuttoned her collar shirt from the top. The men stared at her silently as she stripped but cheered again when they saw that all Xian had over her nipples were a plaster!

"Wow! You really came here to be plastered!" Adrain said and everyone laughed.

"Your skirt, now." Adrain ordered.

"Yes Sir" Xian replied and unzipped her skirt. The skirt slid down her legs smoothly and she stood in her white panties.

"Wait! Hold on!" Angie said from behind. "You guys will want this shy little girl to turn around! You guys won't regret it! I promise!"

"Alright then, turn around Xian!" Adrain ordered.

When Xian turned around, everyone saw the 'Hello Kitty' icon on her panties and laughed out loud!

"How old is she? 10? Still wearing hello kitty!" The men said and continued to laugh and mock her.

"Alright that's enough guys! Xian is 21." Adrain took Xian's wallet from her handbag and gave the men her Identification Card to confirm that she's really 21.

"Stop making fun of her!" Doreen shouted. "When a woman takes her clothes off, you guys aren't supposed to be laughing!"

"Looks like this bitch needs to be taught a lesson!" One man said.

"Nah I think it's alright. I love to have a dominant woman for a change!" Another said.

"Wait for your turn, you slut!" Adrain said to Doreen. I waited for her to look at me and I shook my head. Mentally begging her not to make a scene as I would be punished later.

"Take off those cute panties of yours! You're better off not wearing any if you want to wear those!" Adrain said to Xian.

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry..." Xian said and quickly removed her panties.

"And those plasters?" Adrain asked. Xian quickly peeled them off her nipples, moaning once for each nipple as the men laughed and smiled.

"Now for Qian earlier, you know what happened. But for you, my babygirl, you have to do something else first." Adrain said and turned on some music.

It sounded like the type of music played in clubs. "Dance babygirl. You want us to fuck you right? Show us how lovely you are by DANCING!! NOW!!" Adrain said and shouted at the end.

Xian squirmed a little, feeling scared. I was scared too, I felt that Adrain was being a psychopath. Suddenly shouting at the end of his sentence like that.

The music wasn't loud at all, the volume was soft but enough to hear the beat. Xian started dancing naked in front of the horny men staring at her.

All Xian was doing was shaking her butt left and right with her arms bent and beside her boobs.

"If it's just like this, it's not enough, babygirl!" Adrain said.

I started protesting inside my head, a naked girl was dancing, no matter how she danced it should be enough! She's naked!

But I didn't say anything... because I was starting to get horny too. I wished I had an introduction.. even though I've already fucked 90% of the men earlier.

Xian tried to bounce her boobs more as she danced naked and it worked. I saw Adrain rubbing his crotch.

When the music ended, a few men clapped their hands and Xian gave a bow, sweating.

"You suck so badly at dancing, Xian! Maybe you can suck harder on other things like sucking my dick!" Adrain said. "Now fuck off to the side and join your other Sluts. Make sure you crawl like the bitch in heat that you are!"

"Yes Sir." Xian replied and got down on all fours, crawled to us, and knelt beside Qian.

"Next!" Adrain said.

Angie came and gave herself 2 little spins in her bright red mini dress as she laughed and said "Hi guys! Nice to meet you! My name is Angela, but you can call me Angie or anything you want!"

"Woah. Not bad, Angie! Keep going..." Adrain said.

"Hehe! I am 24 years old and breast size C, sometimes D if you guys massage me often enough! Hahaha! Number of sexual partners, sorry I lost count, but I know it's more than 30! I love having sex with different men and maybe you guys can help me reach 3 digits. Hehe!" Angie said with a happy smile.

"Wow! Her eyes are so beautiful!" One man said.

"I love her energy! This is the kind of energy that matches me!" Timothy said.

"Finally! Someone worthy! I would love to fuck you, Angie. Fuck you all night long!" Adrain said.

"Haha! I love to fuck you too! Actually.." Angie said and bit her lips seductively with a smile while shaking her butt. "I love to fuck all of you! Hehe!"

The men were laughing and agreeing with Angie that they want to fuck her too. I thought to myself that I really really REALLY needed to learn how to flirt and seduce a group of men like this.

I felt a little jealous when I saw Angie and I wanted to be like her. Flirting, seducing and having the sex that I wanted.

"Oh! Before you Sir says anything, I only have my high heels and this dress! Hahaha! Nothing else!" Angie said to Adrain.

A few men laughed and Adrain said, "Fantastic! Go on then. Take it off!"

"Haha okay daddy~" Angie said that despite being older than him.

Angie slid her dress straps off her shoulders and gave a moan out loud after each strap.

Next, instead of pushing her dress down, Angie chose to wiggle her body to make the dress slide down with her hands straight up.

"Looks like my breasts need some help! Hahaha!" Angie said and exposed her boobs to everyone before continuing wiggling her body.

When Angie's dress completely fell off, the men stared at her naked body as she bent down to pick her dress up with her butt facing the men.

Angie threw her dress to the men's faces in front and turned to Adrain, "Do you want me to keep on wearing my heels or should I take them off?"

Almost all of the men said to keep the heels on. Angie smiled and asked Adrain while massaging her boobs, "Any orders for me, Sir? Haha!"

"Yeah Angie. I want you to play with yourself until you orgasm!" Adrain said and the men stared at Angie intensively.

"Sure of course, Sir. I'll obey all of your orders! Hehe!" Angie said and opened her legs wider, spread her pussy for everyone to see for a long 10 seconds before fingering her pussy in front of everyone.

Angie moaned a little and said, "T-This will feel a lot better if any.. anyone of you guys help me with it! Ah!"

Angie orgasmed and a little bit of her juices squirted out of her wet pussy. "This will be a lot better if you guys help me!" Angie said.

The men laughed and Adrain said, "I'm sure it will. Now you can go join the other Sluts!"

"Hehe okay!" Angie said and got down on all fours and happily crawled.

Angie even made a slight detour by crawling naked in a circle while laughing before crawling to us naked sluts... I had so many stuff I had to learn from her...

"Last but not least, let's welcome the final slut!" Adrain said and Doreen walked in.

"Before you say anything, I just want you to know that I will not obey your orders!" Doreen said to Adrain. "I will only obey it if it makes me horny and you have nothing to blackmail me over! I will get naked and fuck all of you guys but only on my terms!"

"Sure... my lady." Adrain said and Doreen started taking off her blazer and giving it to one of her subordinates.

"Alright boys! My name is Doreen! 25 years old. C cup and there's no getting bigger after you massage me! It will always be C cup unless I get pregnant! I've had a lot of sex and the number is between 20-30. Not more than 30, unlike Angie my dear... I am the Boss Lady of a small company and I've brought a few of my subordinates with me today. They are allowed to do anything they want with the girls but as for me, it will only be on my terms!" Doreen said.

I watched as every single man kept silent and continued to stare at Doreen. Even Adrain said in a soft voice, "House rules says you have to be naked. Do you want to follow the rule?"

"Of course I'll follow..... Sir. I won't let my girls suffer because I chose not to. I'll be naked." Doreen said.

"Good....." Adrain replied and he was the only one that said anything.

Doreen unbuttoned her collar shirt from the bottom and exposed her firm boobs to everyone. "Ah! What a great productive day!" Doreen moaned and said as she exposed her boobs!

"Is your sales meeting the quota?" Doreen said as she slid her pencil skirt down, revealing to everyone that she had no underwear.

Doreen kicked away her clothes and stood naked in front of everyone with her arms folded behind her boobs. "What do you boys want me to do next? I'll hear and think about it."

The men said, "Play with yourself and orgasm!" and "Dance for us, baby!"

Doreen gave a disappointing look and turned to Adrain. "Do you have something more interesting for me? Or do I have to follow these stupid orders."

Adrain came forward to Doreen and slapped her face hard! "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THIS, YOU SLUT!"

"Calm down! I'm already naked!" Doreen said. Adrain slapped her face again and she fell on her butt.

"Fuck her now! All of you!!" Adrain shouted and a few men stood up, volunteering.

Doreen got to her knees and said, "What the hell are you guys going to do to....." She got slapped by the men and they started to fuck her in all 3 of her holes!

After all 3 men came inside her, 5 men stood up and passionately guided Doreen away to my bedroom. My bedroom door got slammed shut.

At around 4am, Adrain ordered all of us naked Sluts to crawl to the front of the guys. I had to walk on my knees as I'm handcuffed behind my back.

"You guys... hah!" Adrain said. "All of you Sluts can learn from this! Being a brat or a dominant bitch doesn't have a lot of sex! Only a submissive little slut will get the most dicks!"

The remaining 4 of us naked sluts nodded our heads submissively.

"The time now is about 4am, and there isn't much time. Some of us men have to go to work, unlike you sluts. You just have to have sex." Adrain said. "So let's make this simple! The men will choose which one of you sluts to fuck and we will go our separate ways! Hahaha! Simple right?"

We nodded our heads again and I just hoped no one chose me because I was dozing off!

The remaining 14 men discussed on who should fuck us.

"Please fuck me! Please Sir! Fuck me please!" Xian begged.

4 men stood up and took her to my gym room.

Now it was just 10 men with us 3 Sluts.

4 men stood up and violently guided a naked lady out of my house. It happened again and again.

When Doreen's 2 subordinates were remaining, I felt that it was fate.

They pulled my hair and spanked my butt out of my house and violently fucked my pussy and asshole as I stood with my hands still cuffed behind my back in the lift lobby.

When they came inside me, I orgasmed happily and fainted.

I woke up around 7am and I was alone on my bed, naked and my cuffs were gone...

'It was a wonderful night!' I thought to myself. I laid down on my bed and thought about the night before, telling myself I had to get up and do my housework. Which I did.... naked as usual. :) After doing my housework, I went to take a nice warm shower before sleeping on my bed.

Dear Diary, I was fucked by a bunch of men and I love being a piece of meat to the guys. I love it almost as much as being humiliated in public! X)

12