Dear Diary Ch. 02

Story Info
About me.
1.1k words
4.25
2.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 09/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

This is an informative entry about my life and some questions that will be answered. Since a lot of my genuine fans had been asking.. (by Genuine I meant non-anonymous)

----

First, let me describe my routine.

Every day at 6pm, I'll wake up, get up from bed, crawl on all fours to the living room where I will bow and pray/profess my love to my Master's photo on the wall. Next, I'll ride my dildo on my knees until I orgasm.

After my orgasm, I will crawl to the bathroom where I will bathe, wash up, and get ready for work. I am a prostitute. Some times I would have customers visiting my home. But most times I will have to visit theirs or hotels.

The clothes that I wear must always follow the rules. No bra or panties. 2 pieces of clothing rule. Dresses, skirts and shorts must be mid thigh length or shorter. High heels only. And a vibe in my cute little pussy. Unless the customer has any requests, this will be my attire rules.

From 8pm to 8am, I will be working. Even if there isn't any customers that booked me, I still have to be on standby at home. After work, I will come back home and start to do my housework first, in the nude. I'll sweep the floors, mop the floors, wipe the windows, cupboards, tables, chairs and mirrors. Laundry, Vacuuming all floor mats, and cleaning the bathrooms.

After housework, I'll workout in the gym room:

Warm up stretches.

Jogging on the spot, faster, slower, faster, slower, and fastest.

Chest, hamstring, calf and side stretch.

5 min jog on treadmill

22 half squats

5 min crawl on treadmill

22 sit ups

5 min cycle on the stationary bicycle

22 kneeling down dildo thrusts and orgasm.

Followed by Cool down stretches and wiping the gym equipment and floor.

I've a few orgasms that I will need to complete upon waking up and before sleeping. An orgasm in each room of my home, which I will do when I'm doing my housework except for gym room, Living room and bedroom. Other rooms are: Kitchen, Bathroom and Balcony.

Also, I need to orgasm once a day in public. Which I will do it during my work travels.

As of today, 28 Feb 2023, my main house doors will be unlocked but closed when I'm home. Windows closed, curtains removed, lights on. Which means anyone can enter my home whenever they wish, even during my sleep or showers.

Every room has at least 1 live camera in the top corner. Living room have 2. My bedroom have 4. These live cameras will be monitored live by my Master, 'the gang' of 4, a few of Master's friends and my neighbor.

Other rules that I have to follow without fail: (unless told otherwise)

-Always naked at home.

-Always announce my orgasm.

-Always ask for permission before I do anything when in the presence of a man.

-Always swallow.

-Personal diary must be written before sleep everyday.

-Do not resist, hide or fight against anyone at anytime.

-Always address men as Sir and women as Madam or Miss or Mistress.

-Eat meals on all fours on the floor when in the presence of others.

-Always Smile.

-Always have a wet pussy.

-Always and only speak when spoken to.

Other days like weekends or holidays or birthdays are subjected to changes. Usual routine might have changes and I have to adjust accordingly. But usual routine will not change even if there are other people looking at me, example: Naked gym workout.

Last but not least, whenever I make a mistake, I will have to beg for punishment.

Below are some questions that others had asked me before and my answers. Feel free to email me if you have any other questions.

1)Do you enjoy being a slave?

-Yes of course I enjoy it. I don't have to worry much about the consequences and just obey orders. Obviously, sometimes the orders get very ridiculous and difficult but I still enjoyed trying my best to obey them.

2)If you can get out of being a slave, would you?

-No. There's no way in hell I would stop being a slave. It's more than my lifestyle, it's in my soul.

3)Why are all of your stories about you (or the woman) being humiliated and bullied?

-Because I love being humiliated and bullied. As for the reason, I guess it has to do with my past of being bullied in school. Being told/made to do something that is embarrassing to do, never fails to make me very horny.

4)How many sexual partners did you have so far?

-To be honest, I lost count after it reached 100. If I were to go purely on mental math, it's way over a thousand.

5)Your stories suck. Can't you write better?

-Please remember that I'm only 22 years old(turning 23 soon). My age is not an excuse but I did dropped out of school earlier in life due to my horrible grades. And I'm busy with my slave life too. Still, English is my main language and I promise to write better.

6)Does your family know about you being a slave? If yes, what do they have to say about you?

-It's just me and my dad now. My mum passed away when I was still too young to remember. My dad knows about my slave life and he supports it but he doesn't live with me anymore. He moved out.

7)How much do you earn being a prostitute?

-I am only allowed to charge $200/2 shots and daily that's about $600 to $1000. But all of the money goes to my Master and I do not get to keep anything.

8)How long did you served as a slave?

-It's been 8 years.

9)What is your most memorable moment so far?

-My 22nd birthday. Because I had to have sex with 22 men that I've never met before.

10)Do you have any friends?

-Other than those I seldom contact with anymore, I have 3. One female friend, One male friend, and One male online friend.

11)What type of features from men makes your pussy wet and horny?

-Tattooed men. They are scary and I always try my very best not to upset them since they can resort to violence whenever they want to. I'm both scared and squeamish and horny when I'm with them. Especially tattoos on the arm. Master has a tattoo on his arm too. My knees will go weak whenever I see them. Other than that, there's police, office, army and oversized men that I love.

Love you,

SlaveGirl926