Dear Diary - Habeas Corpus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not going to cry! I promised myself, but almost before I could complete the thought, he slowly drew me into his chest as he brushed hair out of my face. He kissed me, slowly, tenderly, sweetly. He was trying to let me down easy. He was going to tell me—"

"I want you," he whispered as our lips slowly parted.

Fear became relief and trepidation became elation. "I want you," I whispered in return, afraid I would cry, but not for the reason I'd first thought.

He kissed me gently. "Ready for habeas corpus?" he murmured, the hardness of his earlier expression replaced with one of gentle teasing.

I smiled as I looked down. Habeas, translated from Latin, meant 'to have' and corpus translated to 'body.' I looked up, unable to hide my smile. He was in complete control of himself, his sudden shift from a hard charging, demanding lover to something gentler sweeping away the last of my unease. He was using humor to slow us down, to give me a chance to change my mind before I charged headlong into something I'd later regret. I could trust this man, I wanted him, and if I had any regrets later, they'd be solely mine.

"Yes, counsellor," I murmured.

He held my gaze for a long moment, as if he were memorizing my face. He lowered his lips, and as I opened my mouth to accept his kiss, he bypassed my mouth to bring his lips close to my ear. "I'm looking forward to touching you more than any woman in a long... long ... time," he whispered before slowly drawing back.

I whimpered. "Please don't make me cry," I gasped.

His lips brushed mine. "No tears," he murmured.

I sniffed and pulled myself together. "No tears," I agreed.

He slid his hand down my arm and took my hand as his lips caressed mine with butterfly kisses. He took my lips with one final fleeting kiss before he began to slowly back away, drawing me to his bedroom, walking backwards as he towed me along, his gaze never leaving my eyes.

As we turned into his bedroom, I quickly took it all in. Like his living room, his bedroom was simple yet stylishly masculine. Dominating the room was a king size bed with a blueish grey padded headboard, replete with deeply recessed buttons and small wings on the sides that cosseted a jumble of pillows. I nearly shivered, my imagination running wild as I wondered if the padded fabric was to prevent his female guests from getting a headache as he pounded them into the headboard.

Opposite the window was a dresser, it's large mirror reflecting the sunlight back into the room. On the third wall stood an armoire with a mirrored door in the same light wood and simple design of the dresser. It didn't escape my notice that the mirrors were placed so that we could watch ourselves fuck if we wanted to.

The bed was covered with a medium grey comforter and stark white sheets, with the throw pillows adding splashes of blues and teals to break up the mass of grey. Above the bed was a stylized print of Marilyn Monroe lying on her back with only her head and chest visible, her right arm curled seductively around her head, her left lying across her chest just under her breasts, wearing a lacy bra as she stared into the room with her bedroom eyes. It was clearly a work by the same artist as the Sean Connery print in the living room, and its lurid reds and oranges drew the eye.

I slowly removed my glasses and laid them on the dresser beside a small framed print that announced, I licked it, so it's mine. I reached for the buttons of my blouse, but he took my hands and wrapped them in his to freeze them in place.

"Part of a gift is the anticipation and unwrapping," he rumbled as he slowly released my hands.

Dragging his fingers lightly over my arm and shoulder, he slowly moved behind me. I was expecting his fingers on my blouse, not his lips on my neck, and I gasped softly with their touch. Ryan was twisting me up as no man before him had, his slow seduction so different than the uninspired sex of my married life. I curled an arm around to rest my hand lightly on his head as his fingers began to leisurely unbutton my blouse. As the fabric parted, his lips roamed from my neck down my shoulder, chasing the edge of the fabric as more flesh was revealed. As the last button opened, he breathed deep, as if drinking in my scent, and slowly turned us so we were facing the armoire. With another slow, deep inhalation, he slowly brought his hands up my belly to grip my breasts in his strong hands.

I gasped again, louder this time, as he nuzzled my neck more aggressively, his gentle manhandling turning me on even more. He was watching me, watching us, in the mirrored door, something I found incredibly erotic. I could see us well enough without my glasses, and my imagination filled in the details. I tipped my head back, giving him better access to my throat, my mouth opening slightly as my lips searched for his. He took them, gently kneading my breasts as he kissed me deeply, teasing their hard points through the fabric of my bra as he drew me against him.

He'd given me a chance to avoid regrets, but I had one now. I desperately regretted I was wearing my plain bra and panties instead of one of the racier ensembles I'd bought when I moved out. I tried to turn, wanting to press myself against him, but he tightened his embrace to hold me in place.

He began to kiss me more passionately, his hands sliding down my stomach and inside the waist band of my pants to pull my ass tightly against him. I moaned softly as our tongues dueled and his hard manhood pressed into the small of my back. He released my lips and attacked my neck, biting me gently before kissing away the sting. As I groaned with desire, unable to remain still, he quickly released the clasp of my pants and roughly shoved them down.

I stepped out of my low-heeled pumps and kicked free of my pants as I turned in his arms. He squatted and lifted me as if I were a bag of feathers, drawing me tightly against his chest. With one hand wadded in my hair, he pulled my lips to his, kissing me fully, deeply, our tongues dancing as he gripped my ass with his other hand and held me tight. I wrapped him in my arms and legs and began humping him slowly, my passions carrying me away as they had on the couch.

Gently tugging on my hair, he pulled my lips from his and forced my head back, opening my throat to his marauding lips. I tightened my grip around his hips with my legs and leaned back, anchoring myself to his neck to give him full access to my throat. He turned to the bed, and with nimble and practiced fingers, he released the clasps of my bra before he dropped me to the bed. He tumbled with me, pinning me to the soft bed as his lips roamed. Then he stopped.

I groaned with my need, pumping my hips against him as he slowly brought his lips to mine. The flames of my desire were roaring, but as I strained to taste his lips, he kept them just out of reach as he caressed my face, his tiny smile telling me he knew exactly what he was doing. He'd set me alight with passion, and now he was allowing me to burn in the flame to leave me gasping. It was exactly what he'd done beside my car, and then again only minutes ago on the couch, and with each cycle, the flames of my desire licked hotter... the asshole.

As I began to relax, all but growling in frustration, he lowered his lips to mine, his kiss slow, deep, and supremely erotic. I reached for the buttons on of his shirt, desperate to feel his flesh against mine, but he quickly captured my hands and pinned them to the bed. He wasn't hurting me, but he was controlling me, dominating me in the most erotic way possible. His hands released mine to slide leisurely down my arms, his soft touch leaving behind crackling pleasure. I moaned quietly as his touch made me squirm. Never had a man heaped so much attention on me without asking for anything in return.

He allowed me to place my hands on his head as his lips and tongue caressed my body, slowly moving ever lower, kissing and licking his way down between the valley of my breasts, his fingers never still as he caressed my flesh with slow, feathery, strokes. He teased the fabric of my bra aside with his lips to find the center, his warm wet mouth enveloping the hard point as his fingers gently worked my brassiere off me.

I was alive with pleasure, my skin as hot as if I were lying naked under a desert sun. He teased my nipples to aching hardness, his lips and fingers skillful. I pushed on his head, wanting him to move lower, but he wouldn't be rushed, taking his fill from first one breast then the other. Finally, after a year, a century, an eternity of pleasure, he moved on, kissing his way down my body, his lips and fingers covering every millimeter of flesh with cracking pleasure.

I began to pant softly in anticipation as Ryan slowly worked his way lower, sliding off the side of the bed to rest on the floor, his upper body draped over me as he kissed and licked with madding deliberateness. Bob had never spent this much time stoking my passions, nor had he been particularly interested in pleasing me with is mouth. With agonizing slowness, Ryan began sliding my panties lower, and again I wished desperately that I wasn't wearing full briefs but a pair of my bikini panties so there wouldn't be so much fucking material to pull down!

By the time my womanhood was exposed I was ready to scream with pent up desire and anticipation. As he gradually drew my panties down, I tried to help by kicking out of my underwear, but he stopped his erotic licking and kissing, silently signaling he wouldn't be rushed. With a groan I forced myself into stillness, and after a moment, he returned to his task.

I moaned, twisting my hands in his hair as he blew softly on my womanhood, his warm breath wafting over my flower incredibly erotic. I groaned again as he bypassed my center, his only touch the soft stream of air, to continue kissing down my leg, his lips slowly chasing my panties.

"Please, please," I begged softly, releasing his hair to wad the bed linens in my fists. "Please lick me and make me yours."

He huffed once as he kissed all the way to my ankles, chasing the fabric with his lips as he removed my panties, every touch of his lips to the inside of my thighs a flair of pleasure. Panties removed, he slowly drew off my sheer socks, briefly massaging each foot as he sucked on my big toe. No one had ever done that to me before and I found the act incredibly erotic. As I squirmed, his lips returned to my thigh. My breathing sped up as he slowly worked his way back to my center, his lips and fingers touching and caressing in an unhurried march.

"Please," I begged again, afraid he would bypass my womanhood as he had before. "Please lick it and make it yours."

He didn't lick me, but his gentle touch, the soft swipe of his finger across the petals of my flower made me want to moan in anticipation. I wanted to watch, I had to watch. Drawing my legs up and planting my feet on the bed, I looked down the length of my body and met his gaze. He was watching me as he gently caressed me again. I gasped with his touch, and as he slowly, ever so slowly, extended his tongue and lowered his mouth to me, my body felt like a giant battery ready to explode in a sudden and massive discharge of energy.

His tongue touched me, the barest tickle, but it was enough. I shuddered as I moaned low and deep and pressed down with my legs to lever my ass off the bed. I didn't orgasm, but the different was inconsequential. He licked me again, harder this time, his tongue worming its way into me. My back arching, I draped my legs over his back and again levered my ass up as I released my grip on the linens and wadded my hands in his air. As I panted and writhed his tongue slithered and probed and his lips gently pinched and pulled. My orgasm was coming, coming hard, and it was going to be devastating.

Fuck! Shit! Fuck! the devil on my shoulder screamed. The motherfucker is sucking on our clit! Fuck! Unable to remain still as I was destroyed with pleasure, my hips began rocking of their own accord. Face fuck him! Face fuck that sexy motherfucker until we fucking come! Fuck!

"Fuck..." I moaned softly, the word drawn out long and stuttered, my mind screaming in pleasure as I shuddered and jerked through the hardest orgasm of my life.

I curled, my shoulders rising from the bed as every muscle warred with the other, my eyes crushed tightly closed as I battled my pleasure, and still he licked me, sucking gently on my button or flicking it with his tongue. I fell back to the bed, my back now arching in the opposite direction as he slid a finger into me and slowly curled it in a come here motion while the fingers of his other hand caressing a nipple.

Fuck! my mind screamed again. I'm still coming! The fucker is still making me come!

Then it was over. I lay panting and out of sorts, jerking and grunting as aftershocks of pleasure pinballed though me. I was devastated, feeling like little more than a formless, boneless, blob of goo. The bed moved, or maybe it was the world moving around me, I didn't know, and I didn't have the strength to open my eyes to see. Something brushed my lips. Through the fog of orgasm spent, I realized it was his lips, and I lunged for them, needing to taste them no less than I needed to breathe.

I pulled him onto me, and he kissed me slowly, deeply, revitalizing me with the touch of his lips. He allowed me to take my fill from his lips before he slowly pulled back and touched my face. I gradually opened my eyes to see him watching me, a small, self-satisfied smile dancing on his lips. He was pleased with himself for what he'd done to me, the arrogant shit, but he had the right to be, and I couldn't stop my return smile.

"Does this mean you belong to me now?" he murmured as his lips quirked into a teasing grin.

"What?"

"'Lick me and make me yours?'"

"Did I say that?"

He nodded as he brought his lips back to mine for another gentle kiss. He was still fully dressed. He'd absolutely wrecked me and had asked for nothing in return. "Twice."

The words tickled the edge of my memory. I was recovering rapidly now, and I wanted more, so much more. Unable to stop it, my smile spread. "For tonight," I purred as I began working at the buttons on his shirt.

He held my gaze as I released each button of his shirt in turn and pushed the cloth off his shoulders. A surge of desire roared through me as his chest was revealed. He was near perfect, lean and muscular, his stomach flat, his arms and chest well developed. The only flaw of his otherwise perfect body was a lengthy, puckered scar, long healed, that slithered along the ribs of his left side.

His kiss turned my attention from the scar. I reached inside his pants as our tongues danced, and the kiss became electrifying in its intensity. His underwear was sodden from his need, and he issued a soft, sexy grunt as he pressed himself into my hand as I gripped his hardness. He pulled back from the kiss as he slid off the bed, standing at the side as he began unbuckling his belt. His gaze ever left mine as I kicked myself to the center of the bed and turned, leaving behind a large wet spot where I'd been. As he slowly lowered his pants his desire was clear, his cock impressively hard, standing at rigid attention, and weeping for me. He was about average in size, perhaps a bit above as he was a little taller than the average man, and I longed to feel him inside me. I'd only been with six men, now seven, but I could say without doubt or fear of contradiction that he was the sexiest, most desirable man I'd ever been with.

He glanced away from my gaze only long enough to remove a condom from the side drawer. It pleased me that he was being careful without complaint, but I yearned to feel a man's wetness inside me. As he ripped open the thin plastic pouch I rolled to the edge of the bed and plucked the tiny roll of thin latex from his fingers. His sharp intake of breath as I used my breasts to wipe his glistening lubricant from his cock made me feel wicked in all the best ways. Satisfied that I'd cleaned his cock as much as possible, to prevent the condom from slipping off mid fuck and ruining what I hoped was going to be a long and hard ride, I rolled the film over his manhood.

Finished with my task I pulled him into the bed with me. He settled between my legs and after a moment of searching, sank to my depths, issuing a low and sexy groan with his plunge. He wrapped me up, his muscular arms tight at my sides as he held my head, his lips finding mine for a torrid kiss as his hips began to rise and fall in a slow, steady, drumbeat of pleasure.

With a squeak of pleasure, I flung my arms around his neck and held on as he stretched me as I wanted to be stretched, touched me as I wanted to be touched. I couldn't breathe, and I warred with myself if I wanted his kiss or my breath. With a gasp I forced my lips from his, his mouth instantly finding my neck.

"Fuck..." he snarled softly, the stress in his voice exciting me even more. "You're so fucking tight!"

His words thrilled me as he began driving into me harder, faster, and then harder and faster still, his kissing and licking of my neck increasing in tempo with his hips. My second orgasm was coming, bearing down on me with frightening power and speed. I forced his lips back to mine and gripped him as I'd cling to a life preserver in a stormy sea, clutching him as if my life depended on never letting him go.

He reared up on strong arms, his face twisting with pleasure, with erotic pain, and still he fucked me. His display was the sexist sight I'd ever seen, and my climax began to close around me.

Fuck that fucking pussy! Ram that big hard cock into us and fuck us! Fuck us! Fuck us! Fuck that pussy with your big cock! my devil screamed. And then he stopped.

I began thrusting frantically. He couldn't leave me hanging like this, not with me so close! "Don't stop!" I mewled.

"I'll come!" he growled, his face twisting in effort and pleasure.

"I don't care! Don't stop!" I begged, thrusting frantically, inching my rapture nearer.

He fell over me, pressing me into the mattress with his weight as he began pounding into me hard and fast as his hands wadded in my hair.

We're coming! my devil screamed. That motherfucker is making us come all over that big fucking cock! You fuck that pussy! You fuck that pussy and make it come hard!

I moaned softly as my rapture poured through me. With a hard grunt, he rammed himself deep and held himself there. I could feel the tension in his body as he grunted a second time, a third, and finally a fourth. My orgasm was washing out of me as he gasped, the tension leaving his body as he settled more heavily over me. He was still supporting some of his heft on elbows and arms and I pulled him down, desperately wanting to feel more of his weight against me. He settled slightly, as his lips found mine. His kiss was long, slow, and incredibly fulfilling, and was perhaps the best kiss of my life.

After we'd taken our fill he slowly pulled back from my lips. He watched my eyes, his own eyes so soft, almost loving in their tenderness as he brushed my hair back from my face. "That was... incredible," he murmured before his lips took mine again.

I had no words, and I could feel tears threatening, though I didn't know why. I held him close and tight, his cock still inside me, luxating in warmth and closeness I felt for him. He drank deep from the well of my kiss before slowly pulling back.

"You were incredible," I sighed, sleep already tugging at me.

As if laboring under a great burden, he pulled out of me, his sharp hiss and the erotic twist of his face as his cock slid out of me pleasing me enormously. I was going to have to go soon, but I desperately needed a snuggle first, and I twisted, making ready to roll into his arms, but Ryan had other ideas.