Dear Diary - Habeas Corpus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carefully extracted myself from his arms and made my way to the bathroom on silent feet. I felt gritty from my toils last night, and as I flushed, I wondered if he'd mind if I took a quick shower, just enough to rinse the sex off me.

I decided he wouldn't and started the water. As soon as I had the water adjusted to a comfortable temperature, I stepped into the tub and shower combination and slid the door shut behind me. I was standing with my face in the water when I heard the shower door open.

I whirled. "I'm sorry. I hope—" I began, but I never completed the sentence before his lips closed over mine. He held me in a torrid kiss, pulling me hard into his chest and lifting me so that my feet dangled off the floor before he turned and jammed me against the wall. It didn't hurt and his tender violence excited me.

Oh, fuck yeah! my devil snarled. Let's fucking get it on!

We're already hurting! my angel countered.

Who the fuck cares! When was the last time a man wanted us this much?

I wrapped him in my arms and legs, squirming in excitement as he attacked my neck with his lips. He began probing for my entrance as his lips came back to mine for another torrid kiss. I flooded with desire. I wanted him. I desperately wanted to feel him inside me, but...

"Ryan... I can't!" I gasped as I kissed him furiously.

"You can," he growled as he pressed me harder into the side of the tub, released my ass with one of his hands, and used it to try to steer his cock inside me.

I debated womaning up and taking him despite my discomfort, but I had plans for him later, if he still wanted me, and I needed time to recover.

"I can't! Ryan... stop," I said, my voice firm. He stopped. Not only did he stop, he looked chagrinned.

"I'm sorry," he said, backing off and placing me on my feet.

"No," I whispered. "I want you, I want you so much, but I... can't." I brushed his lips with my finger. "You wrecked me last night and I need time to recover." He opened his mouth, and I could read the coming apology in his eyes. I gently pinched his lips. "Don't you dare apologize. I loved what you did to me last night... but now I need some time to recuperate." I released his lips. "And having you come in here, all horned up is hot as fuck!" I smiled at him. "If I wasn't so fucking sore I'd have worn your ass out!"

He held my gaze for a moment, clearly trying to read me, and then returned my smile. "I'm... You just... I can't get enough of you," he murmured before his lips closed over mine.

I thrilled with his words and his kiss, and I pulled him to me, the water cascaded over us as we devoured each other.

"Take me to bed," I whispered as our lips slowly parted.

"I thought..."

I nodded slowly. "I can take care of you."

"You don't have to do that."

"I want to."

He held my gaze a moment before he slapped the water off. I slid the door open, but before I could step out, or grab a towel, he picked me up and clasped me to his chest. I clung to him as he carried me to his bedroom, water dripping off us, and dumped me into his bed. He followed me down to kiss me fully, passionately. I reached between us to grip his cock, smearing his slickness down his shaft.

Take him! Devil urged.

We can't! We're too sore and too old to—

Fuck that! No woman could take the pounding we did last night without being at least a little tender afterwards.

It doesn't matter. We—

We heard him! He said he couldn't get enough of us! Remember how hard we made him come? We rocked his world last night! Now, rock it again!

"Lay back," I growled as I shoved him off me. "I'm going to take good care of you."

"You don't have to do this," he repeated.

I offered him my best wicked seductress smile. "Oh, yes I do," I purred.

For the next hour I tormented him in the most pleasant way possible, building him up and then holding him at the peak of pleasure, before allowing his near orgasm to wither away. I loved watching his face twist in erotic agony as I fucked him with my tits, wrapping my breasts around his hard shaft as he hissed and snarled in pleasure while thrusting, kissed and licked him with lips and tongue, and stroked him hard and fast in my tightly clenched fist.

"Don't you fucking come!" I snarled as I stroked his shaft. "You fucking hold it!"

His hands were wadded in the destroyed linens of the bed as I lay in the crook of his arm, pressed against his side and watching his face, one leg thrown over him as I slowly rocked my hips against his leg.

"Fuck! Let me come, you sexy fucking bitch!"

In another first, I'd never sensually tortured a man before, but doing so now was turning me on in a deep and profound way. His erotic struggle to obey me, the passion on his face, the control I exercised over him as I pleased him, all combined into the most sensual, most erotic, experience of my life.

"You better not come!"

He was drying, and I didn't want to hurt him, so I turned and swallowed him, lubricating his shaft again, his deep moan as he pressed up with his hips incredibly sexy.

As I began stroking him again, he hauled my lips to his for another blistering kiss. "I'm going to come!" he snarled.

"Don't you fucking—" I sneered in return, but it was too late.

He erupted with a massive expulsion, his semen flying as I continued to stroke him hard and fast. I'd never seen a man come so much, his essence landing on my arm, a huge glob on his chest, an several smaller blobs landing everywhere else.

He shuddered and shook, every muscle taunt as he bared his teeth, his eyes crushed closed as his back arched, and still I stroked him, milking him dry of need and come. He began to wail, as he had last night, and I could imagine no sexier sound coming from a man. And still I stroked him.

"Fuck! Stop!" he snarled as he gripped my hand tightly in his own.

He held my hand for a long moment as he continued to quiver before he began to relax, still grunting and jerking occasionally as he was rattled by aftershocks. I took his lips as I slowly caressed his cock, delighting in his occasional hisses, grunts, and spasms.

"Stop, please stop, fuck, stop, please stop," he begged, holding my hand as I gripped his cock.

"You liked that?" I teased.

"Fuck..." was his only response.

I kissed him again, and this time, he wadded his hand in my hair and held my lips to his as he dragged me onto his chest. For a moment I thought he was going to fuck me, and I was so turned on I would have let him despite my tenderness, but he didn't, seemingly content to hold me to his chest as he kissed me.

After a long moment of kissing I pulled back. He smiled at me as he brushed my hair back. "I was wrong about your husband. He's not an idiot. He's the biggest fucking idiot this world has ever seen."

I smiled, pleased by his words. "You think so, huh?"

"No... I know so." He held my gaze for a moment. "Spend the day with me."

"In bed?"

He smiled. "If you want, but I was thinking maybe we could do something else. Maybe go to the park. It's supposed to be a beautiful day. A bunch of guys play basketball there, and I want to make them jealous."

"Right," I drawled. "They're not going to be jealous. They'll think I'm your mother."

"Not if I have my way," he teased.

"Oh? What way is that?"

"The way I'm going to hold you... and kiss you."

I couldn't help by smile. "Okay, maybe not you mother then, but still I doubt they'll be jealous."

"Then they're fucking idiots too."

I kissed him quickly. "Sounds like fun, but I can't."

"You can't, or you won't? Are you afraid of being seen with me?"

I spluttered. "I'll make you deal. I'll go with you to make your friends jealous if you'll go with me to make mine jealous in return."

"Done!"

Oh, God, how I hoped he was serious. "You're sweet, but I still can't. I have to go home. I have things I need to do."

He looked shattered. "Oh. Okay."

I paused for a moment and then decided he need a nudge. "This is when you ask me to dinner."

He brightened. "Can I take you dinner? I promise something better than takeout Chinese this time."

"I actually enjoyed the Chinese takeout, but yes, I'd love to go."

"Pick you up about six?"

I smiled as I nodded. "That'll be fine." I paused a moment. "Want to join me for breakfast?"

"I wouldn't miss it."

I brought my lips close to his. "I was hoping you'd say that," I whispered as my lips closed over his.